05-11-2010, 01:40 PM
- In the year of Recording 293, the great dragons were restless. They were simultaniously feared and worshiped - they began attacking the mortal races in what is now Known as the First Dragon War
- As the gods only act in the past generation was the creation of the great dragons, normal worship was falling out of favor. Most major temples and cults gathered in a single location, the city at base of the mountain of Fejj.
- In the year of Recording 298, the gods created Arcane Magic out of the energy of all things, intended to balance the field of the dragon wars. This is now known as the first day of the Age of Magic.
- With the creation of Magic, belief in the gods once again became popular, and many temples became again hubs of power and populace. Fejj quickly begins to grow from a small city to a much larger one.
- By 299 Recording, Miraud had risen from being a powerful warrior to being the first great mage in history. He gathered an army to fight the great dragons.
- On Queensith 18th, Circa 300 Miraud dealt the final blow to the Great Dragon of Earth. Over the next several months he bound it's soul to a massive emerald. The great dragons retreated and this is known as the end of the first dragon war.
- On Greybark 15th, the day of Reverence, Circa 300 MIraud offered the body of the Earth Dragon to the gods. Garsog took it and the same day created the continent of Ouvetlam.
- On Winterbreak 17th, Circa 303, Miraud finished the first great magical artifact - the hammer of earth. That same day, the allies of the Great Dragons dealt him a fatal injury and he died, though he protected the artifact from their hands.
- On Journey 14th, Circa 303, Miraud was entombed deep within Ronar, his tomb also the final resting place of the great hammer he crafted.
- In Scorching, Circa 305, Ner began to wreak havok by granting great power to evil creatures and people, having once reveled in the great pain from the dragon wars. A campaign against her is immediately begun.
- On Barren 7, Circa 305, the great heroes of the campaign along with several great armies lay seige to Ner's last great temple. This seige lasts for ten days.
- On Barren 17, Circa 305 the great heroes breach the temple, and that same day strike down an avatar of Ner herself. Doing so releases the divine magic held within, and changes their lives forever.
- Newyear 3, circa 306, the ground quakes, the ley-lines move. The gods vanish. This is the first day of what will be known as the Age of Faithless
- Newyear 10, circa 306. A messenger from the dragons proclaims the dragons are making moves to take the place of the now-missing gods.
- Newyear 13, circa 306. The heroes defeat the dragons threatening to destroy the countryside, but learn that the dragons are manipulating dangerous forces.
- Newyear 30, circa 306. An agent for Paio meets with the party, asking for aid. Othel Fergison refuses to obey the laws of life and death.
- Winterbreak 11, circa 306. The group tracks down Othel, and after a massive fight with an undead army, kill him for the supposed fifth time. He crumbles into dust.
- Winterbreak 12. circa 306. The dust Othel transformed into hardens into crystal. Magical examinations ensue, and it is eventually named Ai stone.
- Kingsith 18, circa 306. A volcano erupts off the northern coast of Ouvetlam, creating a small island.
- Greybark 3, circa 306. The volcano erupts again.
- Queensith 22, circa 307. To the south of the Steir Desert, populations of mountain-dwelling predators increase in numbers manifold.
- Queensith 28, circa 307. The heroes quell the hordes of predators.
- Queensith 29, circa 307. Chaos ensues...
Current Game Date: Queensith 29, circa 307
Last edited by RonarsCorruption; 11-08-2010 at 11:36 AM.