Go Back   RPG Crossing > Announcements and Staff Rooms > Announcements
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 05-01-2012, 03:01 PM
snow. go away.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15883
Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched
New Features! Mobile, secrets, ads, and CS!

Important and exciting changes! Including: No more ads for CS! And a mobile style!
  1. [CS/Ads] CS users will now browse ad free. Enjoy! I have made this change because I think it's the right thing to do; I am hopeful that it will encourage a few more people to sign up as a CS to make up for the lost revenue.
  2. [CS] I have added a new way to pay for CS. You can now pay $3/month instead of $25/year (recurring subscription only). Sign up here!
  3. [Ads] Those who do not have CS accounts will now see some back text if they use an adblocker. The text speaks the truth: this site needs the income from the ads, and for those not supporting the site with CS memberships, we would appreciate it if you would not block the ads.
  4. [CS/Mobile] I have added a mobile skin. For now, this is for CS members only. After a testing period, it will be extended to the entire site (though unlike for CS users, the general mobile style will include ads.) There is a mobile style comment thread in the CS forum.
  5. [Secret Tags] Due to popular demand and a Community Supporter wish or two, the bbcode secret tags have been enhanced to make it easier to ensure that targeted readers can actually see the contents of the secret box: semicolons can now be used as the username list separator, in addition to commas, and usernames in the list will be double-checked to make sure they exist, and highlighted if they don't.

Enjoy! -B.