RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pokemon > Pokemon - Forgotten Stories > Archive
twitter google facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 11-01-2013, 03:31 PM
goplayer7's Avatar
goplayer7 goplayer7 is offline
囲碁選手七
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-16-2019
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Posts: 17,950
"If it is something with the power specifically I could also give it a try," Henry adds on over the intercom. However, for the most part he trusted that Julia knew what she was doing. It had to be a very specific problem if he could help anyway... assuming there was a problem at all. There was a big difference if what he would need to or be able to do if it was a matter of power not reaching the right place vs there being no power at all. For now though, he waited to see what Julia had to say before he said more.
  #32  
Old 11-02-2013, 08:16 AM
Inem's Avatar
Inem Inem is offline
Bad Wolf
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-16-2019
RPXP: 22726
Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem
Posts: 9,407
Moving into the tube isn't hard for someone Julia's size, at least it isn't until she does indeed hit a dead end of sorts. A solid metal barrier of some sorts blocks her way. At first, it seems like there is going to be nowhere to go, but just as she is about to turn around, a loose panel on one of the side walls Wisdom Check successcatches her eyes. Once removed, several wires come into view, two of which seem to have been torn, cut or otherwise damaged. With increasing motivation to get into the sub and away from nasty pokemon, Julia tries to jury rig the connection back into place...and Intelligence Check Failalmost ends up shocking herself when doing so sends a bunch of sparks flying. It is only the rubber of her suit that protects her, but once she knows what to expect, Second Intelligence Check: Successshe can go about the whole thing more carefully.

She probably wasn't expecting what happens when she does succeed though: The metal barrier in front of her splits open, with five separate slices of it rotating off into the wall and freeing the way in front of her...causing water to rush forwards all of a sudden. Apparently, whatever is on the other side of that barrier, there wasn't any water in it up until now. With the pressure of an entire ocean and the way now cleared however, the fluid wastes no time on catching up. Even if Julia tries to hold on somewhere, she'll find it impossible to do so for more than a moment, and quickly she is flung forward farther down the chute. As her trip forwards picks up speed, she fortunately manages to avoid scraping herself or her equipment on the walls, but after about 20 seconds of rapid movement, she is flung against something hard, hitting her head. At least at that point the trip is over however, and on the bright side, she has indeed managed to get into the ship.
The room she ends up in isn't all that small, though it does seem rather sparse. From the width of it, she would say it probably spans the entire front of the submarine, at least on this 'floor' of the ship. The room isn't nearly as long as it is wide, but that hardly matters as there is still plenty of room for the only features in this room: Large metal racks stand lined up next to each other, though there are several feet between each of them. On each of these racks, one or several cylindrical shaped metal objects can be seen...with the whole room probably being filled with more than twenty of them. As Julia slowly regains her senses, she would also be able to see what she hit her head on: It is some sort of large metal device attached to the ship's hull with an opening on the top that looks like the cylindrical objects could be placed inside it conveniently. A second similar device stands at the opposite side of the room's width, also pointing towards the front of the ship. Meanwhile, straight up ahead from where Julia swims now, she can make out a large door...though from the looks of it it seems reinforced at the very least, possibly also airtight. That would certainly explain why the water flowing into this room isn't flowing out anywhere, instead quickly filling it all the way to the top. Right now the water is only about 4 feet high, or half of the room's height, but at the rate of inflow it won't be much more than a minute for it to fill up.

The part of the group outside can't help but notice that not long after Julia vanishes into the chute, water begins quickly rushing in after her from the outside. Anyone who immediately follows her would get the same experience as her...being dragged in until they eventually hit their heads on the metal construction at the other end of the chute. If anyone waits a minute instead, they would find the rush of water subsiding, meaning they could follow in peace.

OoCJulia takes 5 damage from hitting her head, as does everyone who immediately follows her. Anyone who waits can arrive safely, though they also arrive once the room is already entirely filled with water.
  #33  
Old 11-02-2013, 09:44 AM
Captain Devonin's Avatar
Captain Devonin Captain Devonin is offline
"Not just a pretty face."
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-09-2019
RPXP: 15799
Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin
Posts: 17,886
"Ow! Damn it!" Julia says as she shocks herself. She lets go of the wires and shakes out her hands, even if it didn't hurt all that much thanks to the suit she's wearing; it's mostly the surprise that draws out her reaction. After reminding herself that as much as she'd like to get inside, electrocuting herself isn't going to help anyone, she takes it a little slower, and a lot more carefully, brushing aside any concerns from the others with her usual: "It's alright, I'm fine. Just got a little surprise."

'That's... not good... ' Julia thinks after she manages to clear the way, only to feel the water pushing her forward. Rather than try to hold on to anything, she brings up her arms in order to try protecting herself, while trying to be careful not let any of her equipment get snagged. Quickly realizing this is probably going to hurt, she gives out a warning to the others: "Don't come in yet!"

It's a good thing she says it sooner rather than later. Once she's pushed out to the tube and smacks her head, it leaves her pretty dazed, and she ends up just waiting in a crumpled heap where she fell as the room fills up with water. The others would likely be aware that something happened to her given the hiss she lets out at the pain, as well as the groan that follows, but she doesn't answer any questions for the moment leaving them only to guess just what exactly happened. Once the water stops rushing in, and the pain from her head subsides a little, Julia takes a second to look around before she says: "Okay, should be fine now... Uh, and guys... be careful... Unless I hit my head harder then I thought, I think this room is filled with... torpedoes."

Still where she "fell," Julia slowly starts looking around as she waits for everyone else to get inside. In particular, she's looking for any sort of signs or writing on the hull of the ship, a means to close the tube she just came from, as well as something that might be able to drain the water. 'Ow... okay, next time someone else is going first... now I guess we should close that, if there are people in here, I don't think they would appreciate us flooding the whole ship... and there has to be a way to drain water out of these sections... though that would only matter if we can close that tube back up... '

Last edited by Captain Devonin; 11-02-2013 at 09:58 AM.
  #34  
Old 11-02-2013, 10:39 AM
Banemorth Surnok's Avatar
Banemorth Surnok Banemorth Surnok is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-29-2015
RPXP: 765
Banemorth Surnok Banemorth Surnok Banemorth Surnok Banemorth Surnok Banemorth Surnok Banemorth Surnok Banemorth Surnok
Posts: 1,338
Jason continued to observe the events before him in silence. He had nothing to add to what was going on and could only wait to see what, if anything, Julia managed to find. Watching the fish more than anything he was startled suddenly when he heard Julia shout over the comm. "I don't like this." Casting a longing glance back to where they had tied up their little machines he looked back towards the chute that Julia had disappeared into. It didn't seem like long before she was yelling not to come in, and not long after that that she decided to mention that the sub was filled with explosives.

"Yup. This is exactly what I want to be doing right now. Climbing into a metal tomb at the bottom of the ocean filled with bombs." He had absolutely no desire at all to follow Julia inside. He also didn't want her and the others to go on without him. He wasn't sure what protection and help he could really offer but he knew he'd never forgive himself if something happened and he wasn't there to help.

"I just wish they had listened to me and just avoided this whole thing."
__________________
Not all treasure is silver and gold.
  #35  
Old 11-03-2013, 01:23 AM
goplayer7's Avatar
goplayer7 goplayer7 is offline
囲碁選手七
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-16-2019
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Posts: 17,950
"Makes some sense that they would have them," Henry says, "A last resort against particularly dangerous pokemon. Still, be careful and try not to set one off." As he takes a look at the dirt from the ocean floor being picked up by the sudden increase in current, he pictures the same exact thing happening for every door that they open on the way through the submarine, "Where was the thing that you used to open the door. I'll see if it can be used to close it as well." Going in, he looks for the panel that Julia opened, asking for clarification on where it was if he can't find it right away. He does legitimately attempt to use it to close the door, he can see clearly where Julia jury rigged the panel to work. He looked at it very carefully, trying to find out if it could close it at all such as with a button or a manipulation of the wires, knowing that the pressures were already equal on the two sides when he subsequently opened it again. If and when he understood and memorized how it worked, he went through the door and once when everyone else was through attempted to use Telekinesis to do what he needed to close it. He recalled how hard it was to muddle through the dirt yesterday, but he was confident that with something as small as the panel that it would be much easier to manipulate.

Dice Int for using panel to close door:
d20+4 (15)+4 Total = 19

Last edited by goplayer7; 11-03-2013 at 01:43 AM.
  #36  
Old 11-04-2013, 10:46 AM
FoggyKnight's Avatar
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight is offline
Dogs like to read too
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-16-2019
RPXP: 35106
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight
Posts: 22,565
About to move in when Julia shouted, Robin held off as directed. She let Henri go in first, but she wasn't about to have the other girl in there by herself. Giving a glance at the others still outside, she jerked her head at the hole in the submarine before going in herself. Looking around, she felt her blood run cold. So many weapons. What was this thing doing? I don't like this. Not one bit. "It's going to get crowded in here." She said, acting as Ms. Captain Obvious for the moment.
__________________
Aug 29: close tonight. Gone all day sat. Close Sun and Mon. Not likely to post sorry!
  #37  
Old 11-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Inem's Avatar
Inem Inem is offline
Bad Wolf
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-16-2019
RPXP: 22726
Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem
Posts: 9,407
One by one, everyone follows Julia inside the sub, though at least her warning means that no one else gets hurt doing so. Despite Robin's fears, while it is a little bit crowded with the five of them plus Tammy and Tony, it isn't bad enough that people are bumping into each other. If it weren't for the fact that there were a bunch of potentially lethal weapons all around them, they'd probably even all have enough space.
While Henry experiments with trying to shut the door and keep water out, Julia takes a look around for a way to get rid of the water already inside with them. The only thing she spots however, is what looks like a digital touch pad over by the sealed door. Using her flippers to maneuver her way over there without bumping into any torpedos, Julia gets the chance to inspect it more closely. It is displaying a rather simple, light blue menu, with three large touch buttons: 'Open/Close outer air lock', 'Open/Close torpedo air locks' and 'Activate pumps'

 


 


 


OoCWhile Julia is the one to discover the touch pad, that doesn't mean that no one else could theoretically swim up next to her and push buttons as well.
  #38  
Old 11-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Captain Devonin's Avatar
Captain Devonin Captain Devonin is offline
"Not just a pretty face."
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-09-2019
RPXP: 15799
Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin
Posts: 17,886
"It's in the tube, some wires," Julia says in response to Henry while moving over toward the panel she spots. Looking over her shoulder, she floats near the panel waiting for everyone else to get inside before she turns back to it to start hitting buttons, not wanting to accidentally trap anyone outside. The first button she tries is the one to close the torpedo bay they used to enter, though she doesn't expect it to work, further enforced by it saying there isn't enough power. No point in trying the pumps yet, she figures trying them now would only lead to damaging them or burning up a lot of power for no reason. "It looks like the sub still has power... and I might be able to drain the water, but it won't work with the tube we came in from still being open... "

Of course, not long after she says this, she hears the grinding noise of the airlock being closed. She glances over toward the others, specifically Henry since he's the one who asked about it. "How did you... Well... I guess it doesn't matter. Okay, well, in that case... I'm going to try draining the water, unless someone can think of a reason why we shouldn't. If there are people in here, I just wouldn't want to start opening more doors and flooding more of the sub... Plus, it has power right now, and flooding the wrong compartment might change that pretty fast."

Julia looks between everyone, including Tammy and Tony, and if she doesn't recieve any objections, she'll press the button to activate the room's pumps. She'll remain next to the panel as the water drains, and once the room has been emptied, she sees no reason not to try pressing the button to open the outer airlock as well. With that open though, she waits for someone else to go first, sticking true to what she thought a few minutes ago. Being in a room (or, well, a sub) where she's surrounded by (or in the vicinity of) a bunch of torpedoes is a little unnerving, but at the same time, it beats being outside by a slight margin. At least in here the danger is visible, and obvious, unlike outside where who-knows-what could be lurking. Not to mention she's sure they'll be fine as long as nobody starts really messing with the explosives; if they were so tempermental as to go off just for looking at them funny, they wouldn't be on the submarine.


Last edited by Captain Devonin; 11-04-2013 at 08:20 PM.
  #39  
Old 11-05-2013, 06:11 PM
goplayer7's Avatar
goplayer7 goplayer7 is offline
囲碁選手七
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-16-2019
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Posts: 17,950
Henry smiles as he does the last of his haniwork and the airlock grinds closed. "It couldn't have been easier, but I couldn't have done it if you didn't repair it," he replied, "I can't think of a reason why we shouldn't." As the water drains, he keeps a hand on the wall so the draining water doesn't push him into one of the torpedos. Back on his feet, he stretches as much as he can in the suit before moving forward. Walking towards the other door, he can see Julia's reluctance to move forward, and unless someone else says that they want to move first he moves right on ahead and begins to examine the other panel.

Last edited by goplayer7; 11-05-2013 at 06:11 PM.
  #40  
Old 11-06-2013, 04:08 PM
Inem's Avatar
Inem Inem is offline
Bad Wolf
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-16-2019
RPXP: 22726
Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem
Posts: 9,407
Tony just shrugs and Tammy nods in agreement with Julia pushing the button, and soon later the group finds themselves staring at a small room barely big enough to fit them all.
"I think that might be an airlock...in which case we should probably all squeeze in there."
Tammy's voice echoes over the com. Sensing Julia's hesitation, Henry is the first to move into this new area, though he almost falls flat on his nose doing so: While they're great for swimming in the water, now that the room isn't submerged anymore, the flippers on their feet are just a nuisance.
Once Henry, and anyone else who follows him has waddled over to the far side panel, they would see that this one has even fewer options than the last, namely "Open/Close outer airlock" and "Open/Close inner airlock".

Even after he is inside the room, there is just not a lot more to see here. The size of the room, lack of any decoration and the airtight doors on either end make it pretty clear that this is a transit area. And one that is getting relatively crowded pretty fast as Tony and Tammy follow Henry and anyone else who heads in.

"Should we maybe do this in two batches?"
Vanessa, who had been quiet so far, finally speaks up. It is hard to tell over the intercom, but she somehow doesn't sound to enthused about splitting the group.
"We could probably all squeeze in together, don't you think?"
  #41  
Old 11-07-2013, 07:38 PM
FoggyKnight's Avatar
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight is offline
Dogs like to read too
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-16-2019
RPXP: 35106
FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight FoggyKnight
Posts: 22,565
Robin had been waiting and watching the others push buttons. When the discussion of airlocks came up, she nodded. "Two batches would be better. I don't think we can all fit as one batch."
__________________
Aug 29: close tonight. Gone all day sat. Close Sun and Mon. Not likely to post sorry!
  #42  
Old 11-07-2013, 08:36 PM
Banemorth Surnok's Avatar
Banemorth Surnok Banemorth Surnok is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 06-29-2015
RPXP: 765
Banemorth Surnok Banemorth Surnok Banemorth Surnok Banemorth Surnok Banemorth Surnok Banemorth Surnok Banemorth Surnok
Posts: 1,338
Jason watched as Henry and Julia fiddled with all of the various electric control panels in the sub. He wasn't sure how he could help and rather then get in the way he continued to hang back and stare at the torpedoes and the walls around them trying to find any indication as to whom the owner of the craft might be. Feeling exceedingly uneasy he shifted his weight from foot to foot as the water slowly drained from the room. "I wonder if there's any oxygen left in here." He thought to himself.

Not feeling like being the one to find out he kept his musings to himself as another door is opened revealing a small room. "It's getting awfully tight in here..." The others quickly echoed his thoughts as they began to discuss whether they should proceed as one group or split into two. "I didn't want to come here in the first place so I'm not going to take point now." He tried to make his way closer to Robin hoping that if they did split up he could stick with her.
__________________
Not all treasure is silver and gold.
  #43  
Old 11-07-2013, 08:46 PM
goplayer7's Avatar
goplayer7 goplayer7 is offline
囲碁選手七
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-16-2019
RPXP: 8459
goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7 goplayer7
Posts: 17,950
"I agree," Henry replies as he walks closer to the panel, "Alright, there are only two options. Open and Close the inner air lock and the same with the outer one. I'm hoping the that one closer to the center sub is the inner one, but in case if I'm wrong make sure that you are not in the other one in case if that one closes." He takes one last look at the panel to see if there is any indication about if the button pressed would open or close the door it is referring to, and if not goes with his initial instinct and presses the one that says "Open/Close inner airlock".
  #44  
Old 11-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Inem's Avatar
Inem Inem is offline
Bad Wolf
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-16-2019
RPXP: 22726
Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem
Posts: 9,407
As everyone scuttles to get out of the way of the second airlock just in case, Henry pushes the button to open the inner airlock. Unfortunately however, his actions are just met with an irritating, computer-generated beep. The information on the screen makes it pretty clear what the problem is however, if someone was having trouble figuring it out: Outer air lock open. Pressure equalization not possible.
With only one other option left, Henry then proceeds to push the second button, which does indeed close the door back to the torpedo room. Now, when he pushes the first button again, a hissing sound can be heard as if air is streaming into or out of their small room. It doesn't take long though, probably because the neighboring room is already at basically the same pressure. Which is good, because it means that the next room must not be filled with water, but instead should be filled with air. Of course, that doesn't prepare anyone for the sight they experience when the door finally does open...

~~

Meanwhile, Jason, Robin and Vanessa find themselves waiting back in the torpedo room, rather uncomfortably. The door to the airlock in front of them has closed, effectively cutting them off from the others. Groaning sounds coming from the metal indicate something is certainly going on, though it is impossible to determine what exactly it is. Any attempt to open the door at this point fails.
"Ok, this is a little better room-wise, but I'm not any more comfortable with those torpedos...and thinking about the fact that we climbed in through a torpedo launch hatch doesn't exactly help..."

The dark skinned girl's words don't have very long to sink in however, because a moment later Tammy's voice sounds over the com:
"Oh god..."


~~

As the pressures finally equalize and the door to the adjacent room opens, the first thing that anyone would notice are several large generators and several smaller consoles. It doesn't take an expert to see this must be some sort of engine room, which might almost make Julia feel at home. If it weren't for the second sight that greets them: several men lie dead on the floor in puddles of blood, spread across the room. All of them are dressed up in what appear to be military uniforms: dark blue pants and jackets paired with red berets. From what is visible, all five of them have looks of horror on their faces though there are no injuries apparent at first glance. The large puddles of blood underneath their corpses would disagree with this assessment however.
All around the room, severe damage is visible. In several places, the generators' metal covering seems to have been melted away and smoke rises from the apparatus revealed underneath. Several exposed wires hang loose and sparks fly every so often from some of them. A dim, flickering light illuminates the engine room, but barely so. It seems more likely to be some form of emergency lighting than a full form of illumination. At the far end of the room an automatic door slides open and shut with a wooshing sound every couple of seconds, though beyond it the lighting fails altogether, leaving the adjacent room in darkness.
Tammy is the first to recover from the shock of the sight, but her comment isn't exactly insightful. Still,
"Oh god..."

sums up what most of the group is thinking very well: What the hell happened here?

OoCAssuming Robin and Jason want to follow, you can do so without problems now that the others have left the airlock. You can get there without problems and include it in your posts, you'll just be two minutes later than the others.
@ all: As mentioned, the flippers are really impractical to walk around in. You can leave them on, but they drastically decrease your move rate, meaning they drastically increase the time it will take you guys to search the ship. And if you have to run away from something, you might be screwed. On the other hand, if you end up getting surprised by water you might be screwed without them. Your choice...
  #45  
Old 11-10-2013, 01:47 PM
Captain Devonin's Avatar
Captain Devonin Captain Devonin is offline
"Not just a pretty face."
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-09-2019
RPXP: 15799
Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin Captain Devonin
Posts: 17,886
The moment Julia sees all the bodies on the floor, her face visibly pales, and she takes a few--awkward, thanks to the flippers--steps away. She fights back the urge to scream, knowing it might only draw whatever did this right to them, if it's still around. A faint whimper still escapes though, following Tammy's words over the comms. In some ways, this reminded her of the dig site, but at the same time, it seems so much more horrific. Swallowing down the lump in her throat, she croaks out: "A-A-Are th... they all... all dead? R-R-Robin, y-you and... the others... might... might not want... to come in here... B-But... "

Julia reaches down to her waist, groping at the belt there for a moment for her Pokeballs. For a second forgetting that she's not wearing her usual ball pouch, leading to a brief rise of panic--where are her Pokemon!?--before she glances down. There's no hesitation in whose Pokeball she goes for, and she grabs Coil's off the belt, wanting to have it in hand in case anything came at them. Slowly, and carefully, Julia edges her way out of the airlock, hugging the wall as she slips around to the left. She knows she should stay in the airlock, and they should just close it, go back into the torpedo room, and leave, but...

Julia glances down at the bodies again, but she can't bring herself to look for more than a brief second before turning her gaze towards Tammy. She stares at the other girl for a bit, thinking. Of course, a burst of electricity just over her head makes her let out a slight yelp, and duck down, and pulls her attention back to what she's trying to do. Julia stays on the far edges of the room, as far as she can away from the bodies, slinking around the outer edge toward the nearest still working display. When she reaches it, she stands next to it, with her eyes on the door that keeps opening and closing, and the darkness beyond, while trying to see if she can bring up some information. A status of the sub's systems, or to see if she can find a list of which places inside the sub are consuming the most power. As well as check to see if there is a communication system.

These people might be dead, but, that doesn't mean everyone is. She just couldn't bring herself to leave without at least trying to check first, or trying something, not that she knows what they would even be able to do for anyone they did find. That slim possibility of survivors that was mentioned outside the sub, coupled with a very, very small curiousity, and one other reason keeps her from just running the hell out of here--for the moment.

Last edited by Captain Devonin; 11-10-2013 at 01:52 PM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:37 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB