RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook
4 6 0
... raised for charity! December CS purchasers
get a PDF bundle and a free month at $705!
: + +

Notices

Old 08-11-2013, 08:32 PM
Rargh.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 31643
hvg3akaek hvg3akaek hvg3akaek hvg3akaek hvg3akaek hvg3akaek hvg3akaek hvg3akaek hvg3akaek hvg3akaek hvg3akaek
Character Roster

Here is a list of characters for the game! Feel free to edit yours as you wish.

Active Characters

I'll keep the initial creation instructions here, in case we have new folk join at a later date.

Last edited by hvg3akaek; 01-13-2017 at 04:09 AM.
Old 08-12-2013, 12:21 AM
Ancient Azure Anathema

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22639
Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis Aeternis

Last edited by hvg3akaek; 09-30-2015 at 12:30 AM.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:20 AM
Extinction Level Event

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 334
Gamma Ray Burst Gamma Ray Burst Gamma Ray Burst Gamma Ray Burst

Last edited by hvg3akaek; 02-11-2015 at 05:54 PM.
Old 08-13-2013, 05:01 PM
♪ ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13621
Sakure Sakure Sakure Sakure Sakure Sakure Sakure Sakure Sakure Sakure Sakure

Old 08-13-2013, 05:16 PM
Still Cuddly, Still Fuzzy

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14067
kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth

Old 08-13-2013, 08:49 PM
Delusional Tinker

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13439
Tilal Tilal Tilal Tilal Tilal Tilal Tilal Tilal Tilal Tilal Tilal
Also known as my character submission, done up fancy-like as an homage to Sakure's fantastic submissionInterview to Determine the Subject's Value for Prospective Employment
Full Name: Garble J. Banderswill
Race and Occupation: Gnome Cleric

In one sentence, what would you say makes you unique in this world?"Well, I've been told it's my nose – in particular, I can sniff out the dreams that leak out of a person's head after they awake, and should a dream be powerful enough, I can usually track a person down by the odors that apparently only this sniffer of mine can pick up."

I see you mentioned a couple different backgrounds in your application - could you go into a little detail about each one?Infiltrator of cults, cabals, and criminal institutions [4]
"Ah, it always comes down to this. Yeah, I know the dark underbelly of society well. Some of them consider me friends, the fools. I spent a fair chunk of my early years gathering the intel needed, reporting it back, and moving on to the next dark cloaked figure with an agenda."

Guardian and tutor to the Cathedral's heir [4]
"Yeah, it's true. The Priestess trusted me, then and now, with her progeny through her most rebellious years. I raised the little lady from a munchkin who stood just under my shoulders up until she could look down on me standing on my tippy toes from a seated position. She was quite a handful, but she was a good girl and has become an even greater woman. Mostly my doing, I assure you."

How would you describe your relationships with the powers that be?Priestess [positive, 2 dice], secret Prince of Shadows [positive, 1 die]
"The Priestess has never had a man more loyal than I, and she knows it. I've always done right by her, and she by me. Either as her infallible agent uncovering plots against her, or as the caretaker for her beloved child, I've given her no reason to complain. And you wouldn't believe it, but she finds me quite charming. I might even be so bold to say that she sees me as more of a father to her baby girl than the man who conceived Gracie, whoever that lucky blighter might be."

Now that concludes the interview, but before you go... what are your thoughts on using the sacred ice to break the wooden cage?"Hah! I knew you looked familiar. That's the passphrase I was given alright. If you could do me a favor and verify your credentials a bit... ah, perfect. So you're my contact then. You think that story'll convince em? I still think it's crazy - who would believe that I'd just walk away from all that I care about on a silly quest that would most likely end in my death anyway? Oh well, it'll have to do. I hope our Lady is right, and this crown she seeks is what she thinks it is. The soul of the primordial White dragon, trapped inside... and redeemable. Remarkable! Her dreams have never led me astray before, so I don't know why I'd consider doubting them now. It does sounds like a whole lot of 'ifs' though. Come on... the idea that if I can indeed restore the White to life, that she'll align with us, free the Green from his prison the elves devised, who would then join our cause likewise? No one would believe it if I told them, anyway! Well, I'm supposed to meet the real hiring crew right about now, you blighted faker... so do me a favor and send Gracie my love, and take this letter here for her. And... if you'd tell the Priestess... if you could tell her that I won't let her down, I'd be much obliged."

Character Sheet

Last edited by Tilal; 11-20-2017 at 03:50 PM. Reason: updated to level 4 + incremental
Old 08-14-2013, 04:28 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 91
Green Bean

Fun things that make GMs throw stuff at you.

Old 08-14-2013, 11:39 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1379
Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of Howling Winds of

Old 11-15-2013, 02:49 PM
Oblivious Flame Hippo

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6185
hippo hippo hippo hippo hippo hippo hippo hippo hippo hippo hippo

Last edited by hvg3akaek; 04-29-2016 at 10:10 PM.
Old 04-07-2014, 02:16 PM
Mother of Discord

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 27339
Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera Aethera
left-aligned image
A Dragon called 'Icewing'
Small White Dragon Ranger, 4th Level

BackgroundsBlood of the White +5
Being a white dragon has its perks. There's a certain amount of racial heritage that even a young dragon can apply to the world around her, not to mention the obvious physical advantages of being a scaled, winged hunter.

Quick to Adapt +3
Icewing wouldn't be who she is without having grabbed at new opportunities along the way, and quick thinking has saved her in a few tight spots.

Icon RelationshipsGreat Gold Wyrm (1 Conflicted)
Icewing doesn't really have a dragon icon she's certain of, but she knows she doesn't much like the Three. After her interactions with Sir Reed's faith and the dragon knights, she thinks she might be able to get behind the Gold. This relationship is likely to remain conflicted until she has considerably more experience with the agents of the Gold Wyrm, just because it's new to her.

The Lich King (2 Negative)
Fairly self-explanatory. White dragons hate the Lich King for killing their Icon.

One Unique ThingEmpathic Understanding
If Icewing concentrates, she can usually get some impressions from the person/object/locale she is focusing on, leading to better understanding of creatures that don't speak her language, sentiments both positive and negative (though sometimes hard to discern the direction or target of said sentiments), and even emotional glimpses of sudden spikes in the emotions of those who came before, such as the shock and pain of someone attacked by a hidden trap or the sadness of losing a loved one.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	[Icewing] Taralithen's Motherly Advice.PNG
Views:	55
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	64405  

Last edited by Aethera; 08-07-2017 at 05:08 PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:42 AM
Sanity is my dump stat

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 988
WolfSamurai WolfSamurai WolfSamurai WolfSamurai WolfSamurai WolfSamurai WolfSamurai WolfSamurai

Last edited by hvg3akaek; 01-13-2017 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Updated to level 4
Old 09-23-2015, 02:54 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5184
Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne

Last edited by hvg3akaek; 04-29-2016 at 10:11 PM.
Old 10-26-2015, 01:05 PM
wysiwyg

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 803
Juniper Juniper Juniper Juniper Juniper Juniper Juniper

Last edited by hvg3akaek; 04-29-2016 at 10:11 PM.
Old 04-30-2016, 10:26 PM
Orange Pirate
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7671
Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse
RNGsus
Gradon Bathala a.k.a. Gray
4th Level Aasimar Chaos Mage

ProfileOne Unique Thing: "My mother became undead four and a half months before she gave birth to me. I came out as normal and as healthy as a newborn could be. Some say that it is because of my father's blood. To this day, I am uncertain of what I really am."

left-aligned image
Icon Description
The Priestess +1 "They say Aasimars are always welcome at her cathedral in Santa Cora. I have never been there, save for when I was in the womb, but I am tethered to the place by a faint thread."
The Archmage ~1 "My magic is erratic. I suspect that this is because of my unusual origin. This makes me a curiosity, even in a city so wondrous as the Archmage's."
The Lich King -1 "I am his, as are all those who were born in his realm. No matter how far I travel, it feels as if I have not escaped him. It feels like I never ever would."

Background Desciption
Necropolis' Pawn +4 "The first two thirds of my life has been spent in service of the One-Eyed King. Simple errands at first, then odd jobs and finally dirty work. I ran away on the thirty-seventh time that I was allowed out of the Necropolis. There is a part of me that says I only got away, because he let it happen."
Horizon's Worst Student +4 "If anything could take the undead lord off my back, it would be magic. At least that's what I thought when I first journeyed to the Archmage's city. I have spent the past seven years, studying under his scholars. The other students avoided me, for I have built a reputation as a troublemaker, and generally bad luck to be with. I was expelled not too long ago."

All Things RandomUsed Stones: None
Next Spell Type: TBD
Random Necromancer Spell: Command Undead
Random Wizard Spell: Confusion
Random Wizard Talent: High Arcana (Counter-Magic)
Warp Effect: None
High Weirdness: None

Last edited by Osse; 09-04-2017 at 02:47 PM.
Old 05-03-2016, 05:20 PM
A is for ASSKICKING!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9935
XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor
Eamouran
right-aligned image
Eamouran the Mad
Level 4 Tiefling Wizard
Background
Former Diabolist +4
Mad Alchemist +4

Icon Relationship
PositiveThe Prince of Shadows is a good customer who trades exotic materials or gold for Eamouran's concoctions or advise. Even after the Tiefling went insane he still sends middlemen to Eamouran's laboratory with requests.
ConflictedThe Diabolist is the daughter of Eamouran, but there is little love between them. Their meetings are few and far between. However the Diabolist enjoy each occasion by belittling her insane father.
NegativeThe Crusader has good reason to resent the former Diabolist. A dead Diabolist is the only good Diabolist in his mindset.

One Unique ThingPater Daemoniorum. Eamouran was the former Diabolist before his daughter took the mantle for herself.

Last edited by XQbitor; 05-03-2016 at 06:18 PM.