RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Open Roleplaying > Outplay Arena > Outplay 2017 > Archive
twitter google facebook

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 07-28-2017, 02:27 AM
JackinIrons's Avatar
JackinIrons JackinIrons is online now
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-19-2017
RPXP: 922
JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons
Posts: 285
Why would I hit one of them? Naginata yells back. When I could hit three!

Geoffrey watches the head of his ant split open from the force of his blow, surprised by his own ferocity for a moment, and by the way his heart beats. The old hobo doesn't die, but he hadn't felt this alive in many years. He spares a glance and watches Yuriko's impressive display but laughs at her in his excitement, "You say that, but then you go on missing! Still, I wouldn't want to fight you!"

He shifts slightly, shooting a smile to the young man, Martin, trying to encourage him to engage the foe with more determination. He hears W'Sar talk about a kill box, but only just. He's about to shout out instructions to fall back and let them come through the bottleneck when the giant red ants retaliate, the one biting at him stealing his attention away for the moment. He lets out a pained groan as he feels the pincers dig into his flesh, but with a twist of his leg he manages to free himself with relative ease. It feels tender as he takes a step backward, trying to refocus himself. It stings, and he vaguely wonders if these bastards are venomous - not that he's worried for himself with his immunity, but he finds himself worrying for the others.

And it's not only the attacks of the ant that run through his mind. Everything he sees reminds him of something, and this isn't the first time he'd fought animals while struggling to hear over a strange noise. He had been attacked before in a warehouse by a pack of stray dogs. In his current situation, the humming of Martin's wall reminds him of that, which he finds strangely comforting.

That comfort with the noise seems to negate what might have been a screen for the giant alates, as he hears the buzzing of them passing overhead. He points quickly and yells out, "In the air, Mister W'Sar! Let the flyers have some of the kill box! Everyone else, fall back and draw them into the bottleneck, if you can!" He takes a step back, and quickly throws a blow at the ant with the audacity to attack him - and too quickly, at that. He curses as he didn't take the time to properly aim, and his punch bounces pathetically off of the massive insect's exoskeleton. He had also felt his injured foot slip, but manages to rein himself in, to prevent himself from falling. He watches Yuriko and Martin, ready to head back as he suggested, but if they need help he's going to help them. If someone has to die here, it should be him, considering he'll just come back after a day of sleep.

 

Last edited by JackinIrons; 07-28-2017 at 02:52 AM.
  #17  
Old 07-28-2017, 09:01 AM
Khelbiros's Avatar
Khelbiros Khelbiros is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-20-2017
RPXP: 3682
Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros
Posts: 565
They Live!Naginata doesn’t really have a chance to resolve Martin’s sudden revelation. She’s in the midst of a horde of ants, having over-estimated her ability to get out of range in time.

Her battle form worked well - she killed one ant outright with her cut to its head. However she misjudged the second attack; flubbed it completely and missed. She totters on one leg and then overbalances, nearly landing on her face.

Damn it,” she snaps.

“You say that, but then you go on missing!” Geoffrey yells. “Still, I wouldn't want to fight you!"

Ow. Brutal. Rub it in old man, why don’t you? Yuriko thinks bitterly.

The two ants snap at her with gleaming mandibles. One attack is deflected by the Golden Crane armour, which fills her with relief. The other chitters and then pulls back its head. It darts forward and then locks its mandibles around Yuriko’s left leg, before she can spring away as planned.

Get off me!” she snaps at the ant, trying brutally to pull her leg free from its crushing mandibles. But the ant's mandibles are locked fast. More of them are crowding around her, snapping, clacking and chittering, mobbing her.

Naginata gives a frustrated shriek.

Her cocky confidence of a moment before is gone.

For a few seconds, she is back on the Leviathan City harbour docks, fighting off Master Shark and his five disciples with their ghostly weapons. Master Shark hooks his nine-ring sword into her leg. She can’t move! The disciples surround her, pummeling her, smashing through her defences, beating her up through the Golden Crane Armour.

Naginata brutally slams the Golden Crane at the ant grabbing her, crushing its armour. Her face is splattered with bits of ichor and chips from its hard carapace.

Naginata raises her hand to brush away the sweaty hair sticking to her forehead.

This isn’t fun anymore.

This is war.

"Everyone else, fall back and draw them into the bottleneck, if you can!" Geoffrey yells.

But Naginata is pinned down by the wave of ants surrounding her. She feels a sudden rage build up. She’s not going to lose again. Not to a bunch of stupid ants. Going down fighting her nemesis, Master Shark, is one thing. Going down fighting these ants just seems like a cruel, random joke of the universe.

Let’s see how you handle this,” she roars at the ants, spinning the Golden Crane into another battle form.

She’s so focused on this attack she doesn’t hear the distant humming of insect wingbeats in the distance…


Mechanics
Roll for Damage Save (DC 21)
Dice Roll:
1d20+9 (6)+9 Total = 15
(15)

Move Action: Grabbed! Roll to break grab (DC 25)
Dice Roll:
1d20+15 (9)+15 Total = 24
(24)
Fail to break grab; can't move away.

Standard Action: Attack Golden Crane with Naginata (+8). DC 23, Crit 18-20, 5 Slashing. (The Golden Crane is also Range 2, Penetrating 5, Affects Insubstantial 2, Multi-Attack, Improved Critical, Improved Disarm, Improved Trip, Improved Initiative 2, Improved Defense)
Dice Roll:
1d20+8 (15)+8 Total = 23
(23)


Last edited by Khelbiros; 07-28-2017 at 09:37 AM.
  #18  
Old 07-28-2017, 03:42 PM
Ratpigeon Ratpigeon is offline
Great Wyrm
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-19-2017
RPXP: 5056
Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon Ratpigeon
Posts: 2,475
Bug-Stomping"Really, you want to do this now?" Martin asks as he ducks away from the ant, wincing as its pincers drag across his thigh painfully. He backs up, heading for W'Sar's wall as he drops his obviously useless illusions in favour of better visibility. He is nearly there when he hears Yuriko scream. More rage than fear, but still - enough to get him to redirect his course to the beleaguered heroine.

"I'm a thief. No drugs, no orbital mind control lasers. I might try kidnapping the president, just to see if I could get away with it, but that begs way more trouble than I care to deal with, and," he lashes out with his blade again at the ant that has her gripped in its pincers. "I wouldn't hurt her. I'd probably take her to an amusement park or something - she deserves a day off once in a while."

"You don't have to believe me, of course, but if we ever get off this island, you can look me up. And in the meantime - we have bigger fish to fry, don't you think?" He looks up as Geoffrey shouts something about 'fliers' - just what we need right now - but can't spare enough attention in the chaos of the melee to pick them out.


OOCToughness Save:
Dice Toughness Save DC21:
1d20+6 (9)+6 Total = 15
(15)
Dodge Grab:
Dice Dodge Grab DC20:
1d20+10 (14)+10 Total = 24
(24)
Attack:
Dice Attack:
1d20+10 (5)+10 Total = 15
15

Perception Check:
Dice Perception DC 20:
1d20+9 (4)+9 Total = 13
13

Actions: Dodge grab, move to Yuriko, stab an ant there.
__________________
Outplaying - please be patient during the active weeks.

Last edited by Ratpigeon; 07-28-2017 at 03:55 PM.
  #19  
Old 07-28-2017, 08:25 PM
GleefulNihilism's Avatar
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism is offline
The Good Doktor
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-19-2017
RPXP: 13380
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Posts: 22,169
OOCStill in the woods. Leaving tomorrow morning though.

Dice Perception:
1d20+11 (19)+11 Total = 30


The others were bearing the brunt of the fighting, giving him a moment to think. That's all he needs, all he's ever needed. The world seems to slow as he tries to hammer something out.

The parallel evolution was fascinating, just between Earth Ants and Eohiri Myr alone was interesting with so many common features. Small, Hive Mentality, Sense of Smell - which opens up another line of reasoning. And a positive angle of attack.

A Hive Mind requires constant communication, and Ants and Myr do have fantastic senses of smell.

There's got to be a local commander, marked up by smell. Just need to figure out who it is.

And there's a very obvious candidate.

"There's going to be a Commander! Take Her down and they'll Crash. Concentrate on every specific Ant I point too!" he speaks as he tries to take the lead on finding the heaviest source of Ant Pheromones. Not his fault human noses are basically useless.

"Candidate One - Flyer, Inside the V!" he speaks as he throws a spear at it, then grabs another.

Dice Ranged Attack:
1d20+10 (10)+10 Total = 20
__________________
Quod Confutat Veritas, Ut Destruatur
Poetice Vivere, Aut Mori Stultitiam - Nullius In Verba
Mana Du Vortes, Aeria Gloris - Haec Machina Fascistas Occidit
- Family Issue: No reliable Posting until the 30th -

Last edited by GleefulNihilism; 07-28-2017 at 08:26 PM.
  #20  
Old 07-29-2017, 01:17 PM
DeJoker's Avatar
DeJoker DeJoker is offline
Nutter Extraordinaire
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-19-2017
RPXP: 1246
DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker
Posts: 2,366
 

 

 

 

The field is alive with ants more and more seem to be pouring from the underbrush, while the aerial support seems to be just hovering just inside the treeline and not advancing any further.

The Wanderer strikes out but in his haste does miss striking the ant, however, lady luck is with him and the ant and a fellow ant both miss biting him as well.

Naginata's blow severs the head from the body and while this seems to end the life of that particular ant it does not let go and she finds she still has an ant head attached to her leg but before she can deal with this issue she is attacked and bitten by another ant.

Parallax not accustomed to fighting is also not accustomed to the effects that can happen. As he moves over to help Naginata he finds that it causes his head to spin resulting in not being able to attack this round. However the ants are not so kind and two ants manage to bite into Parallax's legs.

White Star's spear seems to be flying true when one of the flying ants in the V part of the formation moves and blocks the spear with their body. The spear deflecting harmless of of its chitinous skin. On the plus side it does appear that W'Sar has found the leader of this attack as that is something one could expect to happen in such a situation.

Meanwhile that action seems to have gotten him a lot of attention and a small contingency of ants charges his wall throwing themselves against it with fervor and while several of them kill themselves in the process several others rip into the wall tearing chunks from it. Still the wall is holding its own. However with the illusory walls gone White Star can see that his fellow compatriots are not fairing all that well. While there are elevated scents in the air indicating there usage there is nothing at the level that White Star would expect if that was the means of communication that was being used.
__________________
As you know, madness is like gravity. All it takes is a little... push.

Last edited by DeJoker; 07-29-2017 at 05:40 PM.
  #21  
Old 07-29-2017, 10:37 PM
JackinIrons's Avatar
JackinIrons JackinIrons is online now
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-19-2017
RPXP: 922
JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons
Posts: 285
Geoffrey moves to and fro, bobbing and weaving like a boxer as he manages to avoid the grasping pincers of the ants. He looks to Martin and Yuriko, listening to their exclamations and watching as the ants press against them - and more keep emerging from the forest. He looks around, wondering how W'Sar is doing, since he hasn't joined the fray but he hears the Mister Alien.

"Candidate One - Flyer, Inside the V!" the black and white genius shouts, and Geoffrey cocks his head to look to the sky.

He watches how the alates react, and nods easily, feeling that the way they react confirms Mister Alien's assessment, "Good job, Mister W'Sar! There's too many to fight one at a time, so focus on the commander!" He shouts out the commands, as if the others would listen to a hobo... but they've seen him in action, so they might. He glances towards his two beleaguered companions, "Thievery ain't too bad. I've stolen food too. Morals are grey sometimes, Yuriko Naginata. It'd be best if you heroes learned to apply that, and act accordingly. Good Journey, in Romani.Latcho Drom, Martin and Yuriko."

He sighs and pushes the others to the back of his mind, as he contemplates his plan. It pains him to leave them, as much as it pains him to speak the Romani tongue, but he needs to do something big, if any of his companions are going to have a chance at life. He takes a deep breath, then shouts the Romani curse, in what amounts to a battlecry, "Te del o beng ande tuteThe Devil shall take you, in Romani.!!!"

He moves in the direction of the hovering V, dodging through the swarming ants as they swarm, but his attention is focused on trying to end the assault. Even as he moves he grimaces as his wounded leg cries out at the exertion, which is only compounded by the itching that comes with his flesh knitting together. And then he jumps, with fence hopping in his mind, trying to add height to his leap by attempting a parkour style bounce off of one of the drones, but he realizes his mistake immediately.

The blood flowing from his rapidly closing wound still flowed freely, and in his attempt to add height, his shoe slips and takes away much of his momentum... and his jump doesn't end up as high as he knows he can jump. He still tries to level his powerful blow against the ant commander, who might still be just barely within his reach. He puts everything he has into the blow, and into extending himself... and he knows that when this is through, coming down is going to hurt.

OOC and ChecksFree action: Speaking and looking around.
Move action: Move and take running jump (Athletics) to try to reach commander.
Dice Athletics for running jump, with Memory Recall:
1d20+13 (4)+13 Total = 17
(17). This should be legal, from what I can gather. I haven't seen to much written on athletics/jumping in movement, but there was a discussion of batman and how far he can jump, and sacrificing an attack to jump further in one round.
Edit:(Running leap is the check, divided by 5, and I didn't see any corrections in the clarification section, so he jumped 3.4 feet. Added to his height and wingspan, his blow would land at almost 13 feet off the ground. I hope that's good enough for the good attack roll to do some good.)
Standard Action: Attack the commander, if he can jump high enough. Dejoker didn't say yet about how he wants to play this.Damage 5 or 6, penetrating 5, so DC 20 or 21.
Dice Close Combat: Unarmed:
1d20+10 (16)+10 Total = 26
(26)

Also, after this round, the -1 to toughness should be eliminated by his regeneration.

Last edited by JackinIrons; 07-29-2017 at 11:21 PM.
  #22  
Old 07-30-2017, 03:49 AM
Khelbiros's Avatar
Khelbiros Khelbiros is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-20-2017
RPXP: 3682
Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros Khelbiros
Posts: 565
Trial by CombatThings are not looking good for the home team.

There is an ant’s head firmly attached to Naginata’s leg. She’s cut, smashed and definitively killed the ant that the head belonged to. Naginata had gambled on the fact this would make the creature let go of her.

She’s been proven wrong. The thick, bulky head is still attached to her leg; its mandibles are as tight as cable ties.

She guesses that this is what you would call a death grip.

Another ant shuffles forward, jaws snapping. Naginata raises the Golden Crane to block its snapping mandibles. It bulldozes through her defenses and through the Golden Crane armour, pulling a bloody chunk of flesh out of her left thigh. Then, to her horror, it also locks its mandibles tight.

She’s locked down on both sides, knee-deep in ants, while the rest of the horde snaps and scrabbles towards her. And what’s that about flyers?

Not a good day,” Naginata groans. She can fight, and she’ll be knee-deep in shattered ant bodies and cracked carapaces, but at the end of the day the swarm will overwhelm her and tear her apart into bloody chunks.

But there’s so much that’s left unfinished for her to do! Master Shark is still out there in Leviathan City. The gates of the underworld are still open; demons are escaping and possessing people in the streets and giving them strange powers. The Devil Tiger ninja clan will continue its unchecked rampage until it controls all of the drug cartels in Leviathan City. And that’s not counting the friends that she hasn’t said good-bye to, the works she still wanted to perform for her charities and that un-returned library book.

I can’t die now,” she cried before, but then she realises that she can. Death is frequent, and can happen any time, any day.

She has a vague flash of memory from somewhere, from someone else. There are bodies everywhere. Blood stains the snow. The clan flags flap tattered in the breeze. The Japanese castle on the hillside is burning. She’s standing there, holding up the Golden Crane, just as a huge, blue-skinned creature, an oni, stomps towards her. She knows from this broken memory that this is the day that she (or rather the person that owns this memory) dies. The oni will simply stomp down and batter her defences, snapping her neck. Despite all of the power in the ghostly weapon, it’s not perfect; it just gives you an edge and sometimes that edge isn’t enough.

The Golden Crane is old. If she dies, it’ll find some other person to empower, and give them an edge long enough until they fall in battle too.

And it it occurs to her. She doesn’t have to win. She just has to hold on long enough to survive. To make it out of here, to fight another day. And if that means taking a beating like the one she took from Master Shark, so be it.

Thievery ain't too bad. I've stolen food too. Morals are grey sometimes, Yuriko Naginata. It'd be best if you heroes learned to apply that, and act accordingly. Latcho Drom, Martin and Yuriko." Geoffrey yells, and then he leaps into the air towards the fliers, almost like he’s Shining Paragon, the world’s Beacon of Hope.

Naginata glances over at Martin. Despite him being a self-confessed ‘cowl’, he did fight his way towards her to try and help. There was an inherent nobility in that gesture, and it even made things worse for him; he’s under siege by ants and things look pretty bad.

Okay Martin,” Naginata pauses, spitting blood out of her mouth. “I can handle a thief in my life. If you still want to help take out some crooks in Leviathan City, that’d be great. I realise that I could use a little help now and then. I'll even shout you a drink!

If fighting isn’t important, and surviving is, then smashing up another ant won’t help. Just getting out of here will be enough. If she can survive another round, she can get out of her; Martin too.

W’Sar, Geoffrey, you better take down that flier! Martin and I will be there after we’ve dealt with this bug problem!

She deliberately stops and hooks the Golden Crane’s blade under the iron mandibles of one of the ant-heads locked to her body. She brings the blade up and with a snap, the ant-head cracks off. She’s free of one ant. Just one more to go.

One step at a time.



OOC

FREE ACTIONS
Roll to avoid being bitten by ant - Failed.
Dice Roll:
1d20+6 (10)+6 Total = 16
(16)

Roll to avoid being grabbed - Failed
Dice Roll:
1d20+9 (5)+9 Total = 14
(14)

STANDARD ACTIONS
Only action due to Dazed status. Convert to Move Action. Break grab. Success!
Dice Roll:
1d20+15 (13)+15 Total = 28
(28)


Last edited by Khelbiros; 07-30-2017 at 04:28 AM.
  #23  
Old 07-30-2017, 12:32 PM
GleefulNihilism's Avatar
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism is offline
The Good Doktor
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-19-2017
RPXP: 13380
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Posts: 22,169
OOCFinally in front of a computer and have a high bar to meet. Let's see if I can top this off with a bang.


And that was it. Every sentient species that develops competitive sports has the concept of the "Hail Mary" Play. The Last Second Save, the Down-to-the-Buzzer, the All-or-Nothing - and on an immediate review it couldn't of happened with a worse member of the team. One team member was "A Cowl", one was an Immortal, and one had magic Armor and Weapons. He didn't have particularly advanced combat skills. Oh, he'd picked up a mish-mash of moves from various martial arts from around the galaxy and he could enter a martial arts tournament and place well, but he probably wouldn't win.

Of course, the stars were littered with part opponents who made similiar assessments. White Star wasn't the guy who hit the hardest, White Star was the guy who figured out where you were weakest, and how to exploit that weakness.

The wall wasn't going to last a whole lot longer, after that he was going to have to get creative with his footwork and a spear. Creative in ways that he probably wasn't going to last through. But there was other information he could work with.

Wind Speed from Tree Movements.
Speed of Ants from Past Data.
Spear Weight.
Distance.

Now the Immortal was even taking the first round of their defenses. A distraction. He wasn't going to get much better timing.

"Not-Shadowerer, give me some more Spears!"

Deep Breath.

Throw.


Attack
Using a Luck to make it extra special.

Dice Attack:
1d20+10 (1)+10 Total = 11
1d20+10 (11)+10 Total = 21
__________________
Quod Confutat Veritas, Ut Destruatur
Poetice Vivere, Aut Mori Stultitiam - Nullius In Verba
Mana Du Vortes, Aeria Gloris - Haec Machina Fascistas Occidit
- Family Issue: No reliable Posting until the 30th -
  #24  
Old 07-30-2017, 04:14 PM
DeJoker's Avatar
DeJoker DeJoker is offline
Nutter Extraordinaire
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-19-2017
RPXP: 1246
DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker
Posts: 2,366
GM OCC and Parallax action

Okay first I try to make a post once every 24 hours-ish in order to keep things moving forward and to be fair to one and all. This means sometimes I have to make the rolls and guesstimates of what someone might do when they do not post and I need to move things forward such as in the case of Parallax. Of course this gets a No Post put down for that round which is never good. That said this is for the rolls -- so that I know what occurred with this character.

Dice Toughness Save 1 DC 21:
1d20+5 (1)+5 Total = 6

Dice Toughness Save 2 DC 21:
1d20+5 (4)+5 Total = 9

Luck 3 Use a Luck point to re-roll first roll as the result would make the character incapacitated
Dice Toughness Save 1 DC 21:
1d20+5 (10)+5 Total = 15

The result is less than 11 so a 10 is added to it making the Result = 25

Toughness Save 1 : Successful
Toughness Save 2 : 2 Degrees Failure -- Toughness -1 and character Dazed {Only a Standard Action per Round} + Hindered {-1 to All Movements such as Speed} -- Note a subsequent Staggered result while Staggered is IncapicitatedStaggered

Dice Avoid Grab DC 20:
1d20+10 (8)+10 Total = 18

Dice Avoid Grab DC 20:
1d20+10 (16)+10 Total = 26

Avoid Grab 1 : Failed
Avoid Grab 2 : Successful
Dice Break Grab DC 25:
1d20+8 (8)+8 Total = 16

GM Correction : The simplest method would have been by Attacking subsequently -- Hit with an 18 as Attack is +10 instead of +8
__________________
As you know, madness is like gravity. All it takes is a little... push.

Last edited by DeJoker; 07-30-2017 at 05:18 PM.
  #25  
Old 07-30-2017, 05:52 PM
DeJoker's Avatar
DeJoker DeJoker is offline
Nutter Extraordinaire
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-19-2017
RPXP: 1246
DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker DeJoker
Posts: 2,366
 

 

 

 

More Ants pile onto the wall many dying but still some ripping more chunks out of hit but there just seems to be a near endless supply of these ants willing to die. However White Star can see that his wall is actually fairing a lot better than his compatriots. On the plus side while the spear that he threw was intercepted it transfixed the flying ant that did so and it dropped from the sky. Now only four protectors remained between him and his primary target only if there were more of you throwing spears as you had made plenty then perhaps the tide would turn quicker but W'Sar is not even sure if his compatriots could make it back behind the wall even if they wanted to.

The Wanderer try as he could was The flying ants came flying in above the tree canopy which was stated earlier to be about 20 feet so that puts them at least 21 feet above the groundway short of the flying ants and then was quickly and eagerly greeted by the ground ants when he returned to the ground. He was able to avoid one of the bites but the second one hit home.

Naginata Technically you do not do damage when making an Acrobatics or Athletics check but since it does not matter much in the grand scope of things I let it slide please be more accurate with your descriptions going forward pried herself free from an ant only to be set upon by two more she blocks one but is unable to block the other. Things are looking pretty grim but not as grim as what is happening to her would be rescuer.

Parallax's blade skitters harmlessly over the ant that has a hold of him and while he is able to block the attack of the incoming ant even limited as he was the one that has a hold of him pierces his leg with a stinger that sends a paralyzing fire shooting up through his body. So painful is the burning sensation that he cannot help but scream out in agony while he feels, or does not feel, his legs go completely numb.
Warning: rolls have been deleted from this post.
__________________
As you know, madness is like gravity. All it takes is a little... push.

Last edited by DeJoker; 07-30-2017 at 07:40 PM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:53 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2017, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB