RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 02-20-2018, 05:35 PM
Flightless Fish

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 8840
LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA LittleBlueNA
Muh Status

5/10/2018

I'm doing quite well recently. Summer is upon us, so I'll be spending some more time outside and with my kids, but I don't expect to fall behind in games.

4/15/2018

Sleep schedule has been really jacked lately. When I try to sleep I only get a few hours, and when I try to stay awake I fall asleep for 8. It's more an annoyance than anything, but affects my ability to focus on anything for long.

4/7/2018

I've finally gone off the Buspar, a twice-daily anti-anxiety that I was on to help with my Cymbalta withdrawals. They did their job, but the drowsiness factor was very high. Yesterday and today I've felt more awake than I have in months, and it seems like my withdrawals are almost completely gone(and those are mostly what was driving my anxiety).

So yeah, good news!

3/27/2018

What to say? Things aren't great, but they aren't terrible either. Changing medication feels like somebody's inside my brain constantly messing with dials, just takes some time to get used to the 'new' me.

I still have some withdrawals from time to time, but the biggest problem right now is that it's taking most of what willpower I've got to take care of my sick daughter. She's got a cold that won't go away. I'm expecting things to look up over the next weeks.

3/8/2018

I'm down to a dose every third day, soon to be every fourth. The day after a dose is usually ok, but it's been a steady cycle of getting worse the longer I go between doses. I should be able to get enough done on my good days to stay caught up, but we'll see what happens when I'm going a week between doses.

2/25/2018

Um, brain zaps started today. They're incredibly unpleasant and I think I'm thinking strange...

2/25/2018

Well, I am making the medication change. It sucks, but not quite as much as I was expecting. Yay!

2/20/2018

Things have been getting steadily worse for me over the last month or so, and it's likely I'm going to be making a change to my medication starting tomorrow. If I do, it's going to really suck, since I already know what the withdrawals are like from this one. I'll do my best to keep up with my games, but feel free to NPC my characters.

For those who don't know, I struggle quite heavily with depression and anxiety. Usually this doesn't affect my posting at RPGX very much, because it's one of the few things I actually enjoy and is a nice escape from reality, but sometimes it can. I'll update my signature if it's becoming an issue, and my DMs are always free to NPC my characters to keep a game going if I'm having a rough time. I really don't mind.

Last edited by LittleBlueNA; 05-10-2018 at 01:25 PM.