twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 04-18-2018, 08:45 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16108
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque

With a start, the panting boy bolts up in bed, instinctively reaching for his scabbard. While the sound asleep scrapper only draws a shrug, the equally unconscious Cedric etches a frown on the lad. His concern with his roommates is swiftly washed with the faint sound on the edge of his hearing. 'Crying?' Every chivalrous bone in his body can only think that someone needs help, and the boy stirs to his feet. Securing scabbard at his side (always a good idea when someone might be in trouble), the boy emerges quietly from room.

Peeking out the hallway, Matthias turns his head this way & that, listening for whence the soft crying comes. Keeping his step light, he tries to track down the sound.

OOCIs it coming from the stairs where Celica is investigating?
Old 04-18-2018, 09:06 PM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5383
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
Mari
left-aligned image
Mari sighs and frowns, closing the window as she returns inside, 'Nothing to worry about out there.' She turns her head to see the door to the room is open after the second crash of thunder, and Ille is on the floor. Celica seems to be missing from the place so Mari follows the glow of candlelight out into the hallway, trying to make herself scarce.

With her eyes used to scouring depths of dark waters, she sees Matthias exiting the room toward the stairwell where the candlelight is. She quietly follows after him and asks softly, "What is wrong?"

Old 04-18-2018, 11:04 PM
All the world's a Stage..

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5954
WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag
Mystery in the Hall - Time unknown
right-aligned image

Toba springs up out of his bed in a sudden alertness. He sees that Matthias's bed is empty, the door is open, and you can see flickering light outside your room in the hall.

Celica moves first quietly, and sneaks closer to the sounds coming from the stair well. Mari and Matthias have now just stepped outside their doorways and are directing their eyes in Celica's direction. The three of you can see a young woman crouched and huddled in the stair well, whimpering to herself, with hands covering her eyes, and tears running through her fingers.

As Celica creeps closer, the girl suddenly hears Celica's words and recoils in fright, "Stay Away, Stay Away!" -she cries out at first, then remembers that she doesn't want to make too much noise, as to alert anyone else. The young woman is shrouded in a bed sheet only! She's naked under the draped linen that she conceals herself with. This young woman then spots Matthias and Mari peering down at her, and gets more agitated. She calls out to Celica, "Please, Please, don't make too much noise and alert the other girls."

OOC-I will pause and allow some of the other PCs to make their posts.
-Toba is free to act, and Willow is still out cold.

Last edited by WhiteStag; 05-01-2018 at 10:41 PM.
Old 04-19-2018, 01:36 AM
Life
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10763
Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio
Anthiese "Celica" Mae

"No, no." Celica assured over and over. Shooting a glance behind her, the redhead drew her arms around herself as if drawing a blanket over her shoulders while looking at Matthias and motioned for Mari to ... to ... well, not go in and try to explain. This was Mari after all. She motioned closing the door. Maybe she could get the blanket form Matt when he brought it; the nearly naked girl was clearly distressed enough. "Are you okay dear? Are you in any danger?"

Old 04-19-2018, 02:12 AM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis Vaerdis
Mari
left-aligned image
Slow on the uptake, Mari tilts her head to one side as Celica starts making hand signals while looking away from the sheet, covered girl. She almost asks Matthias what Celica wants, before something clicks in her head. She reaches toward the open door of her room and closes it with neither noise or touch. She ran her hand through her drying hair, a moment later her skin takes upon human colors.

Mari creeps over close, in her barefooted state she is about as exposed as that girl is at the top of the stairs before murmuring, "You...were with the priest earlier, weren't you? Did he do something?" She then brings her hands to her mouth, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry...erm, can we help?"

Old 04-19-2018, 03:00 AM
Crazy Kobold

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5935
Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere
Toba Orfani
left-aligned image
Toba hastily glanced about as confusion quickly set in. ’What the hell is going on? The kid better not have just left me sleeping with the door wide open... Is he trying to get me killed...’ Toba thought to himself as he rolled out of bed. Grabbing his bundle of rope Toba then threw it over his shoulders on the off chance that he would need it before he quietly crept towards the door.

Staying as quiet as he could Toba then headed towards the light inorder to investigate however the sight that he was greeted by made the young man freeze.

While there were multiple figures standing in the hallway one of them was dripping wet and wearing only a delicate chainshirt that did not quite cover the girl’s posterior and the view that Toba was getting from his position rapidly made his face go red.

”What’s going on?” A red faced Toba then hissed from his position behind the group as he strangely stared towards the ceiling.

OoC
Dice stealth:
1d20+7 (9)+7 Total = 16

Quick stats

Old 04-19-2018, 03:21 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics

Matthias is just about to turn on his own light when he spots two of the girls in the hall, particularly Celica holding a light near someone 'Seems she found it.' He gives a bit of a doubletake on noticing how little Mari has on. Deliberately avoiding any staring, he decides on keeping to one mystery at a time. The dim light makes it easier to not notice.

He doesn't have to get much closer to get a good view of who's crying. The swift succession of emotions play out on his face: from confused that a girl is only wearing a bedsheet, to a blush that the girl is only wearing a sheet, to a very angry suspicion about the reasons therefor. A wave of urgent worry floods his link with Cedric. If the storm didn't stir the bird, that might summon him.

Matthias watches Celica's pantomime, which he's not sure he's following. But, if he gets the gist, why isn't she offering her cloak? ... Anyway, the boy unclips the warm cloak on his shoulders and unfurls it in front of himself. Before he can formulate anything, he is caught by surprise with Mari's declaration. He almost shouted before clamping his mouth shut again. 'Why would Daegon clergy be with some girls?' The boy shakes off the line of questioning. There is a distressed damsel here; that comes first. ... Well, after the loud scrapper's appearance, anyway. Matthias makes a soft shushing sound at him, motioning to just wait a little.

Offering a
Dice Diplomacy:
d20+13 (20)+13 Total = 33
Whoa. Ok.
disarming smile to the girl, he responds in a low voice, "Don't worry. I promise we'll stay really quiet." Extending the cloak toward her, he offers, "It's a little cold out here. You can borrow this if you'd like." Genuine concern fills the boy's face as he asks, "Can you tell us why you are so upset, ma'am?" His eyes glance back to Mari, her suggestion about the story still fresh in his mind.

Last edited by dbaque; 04-19-2018 at 03:22 AM.
Old 04-20-2018, 10:33 AM
Master of Madness

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3649
Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis
As the thunder once again crested the lovely inn with it's majesty once more the sturdy building quivered in fear. It's contents, including the bed a certain cheater-painter-sculptor was sleeping on, joined in the tremors, quickly flinging it's occupant off of it's surface. The violent means of getting out of bed strangely barely got the half-elf to bat an eye. Hmm? did I fall asleep on that couch again? Why did I make one out of stone again? Which of my courses would even make us do something so confusing. Oh well, at least I brought a blanket. Mentally she rewarded herself with an image of two Illeryceses slapping their hands together, one was wearing her usual green outfit while the other was clad in her short white pyjamas. Without opening her eyes to check on the night's progress she felt around for her pillow, sadly that had not made it's way onto the floor. Urhg; ofcourse it didn't... she cursed herself as she rolled up one of the two blankets into a neat little ball and placed it under her head. Turning to her other side more than once it quickly became apparent that someone was making much too much noise to allow for restfull sleep. Larvamada? Oh god he's at it again. She cursed some more, but quickly got to resolving it. With a twirl of her hand and a muttered incantation a small sphere filled her palm. Putting in the least amount of effort she possibly could Illeryces flung the thing to the origin of the deafening noise as she muttered "'Mada, stop sleeping, you're snoring again."

Regardless of the result of the ball toss the mixblood's mind quickly (but reluctantly) got to work with deciding whether moving to the bed was a bright idea. Remember that last time, we missed that really important summons for some wierd and strange quest. Something about political intrigue or something? And we were totally stiff the day we got briefed on the finer details. Oh, and a man allmost died. Hmmyeah, better get to a bed then, rocky sofa's are bad. As she conceeded to a reasonable part of her mind she crawled up, still half asleep, and began navigating her studio to the bedroom section. Unfortunately for the elf-blood however someone put a wall in her way. And another. And another. Reluctant like a cow at the butchers she opened her eyes. She still couldn't make out the difference between a pile of weapons and a trove of gold to save her life. After a loud groan the artist weaved more magics into herself, augmenting her eyes with the ability to pick up magical aura's, since most of her art was stored in her bedroom, and most of it was crafted magically it'd work much like having eyes properly adjusted to the light. It still didn't work and eventually she remembered, still half asleep, that this wasn't her room, and why this wasn't her room, and why she didn't need to dismount from her less than practical furniture.

As she turned around she quickly found some semblance of light coming from the door into the hallway. She might not've been a full-blooded elf like her father, but the emanation of light still provided sufficient illumination to her silver irises. After cloaking herself in the blankets she was given the half-elf made her way out of the room. What she saw was some part of the rest of the group talking to some barely-clad young-woman. The half-elf's mind quickly got to making assumptions and adressed Matthias, the saint among men, "Hey, so I know you might've gotten confused and frustrated about my actions earlier this evening, but this isn't the way to deal with those emotions, you've just got to bottle them up and hold it in. Also, what you've just done is probably illegal."

OoCSo, have a bit of an update on my life and posting habits and stuff... Honestly this list just needs a title and this'll do...
  • Good news: I might've found the cure for A.K.A. Post-a-lot-itisSirviantis, it involves a lack of time planning skills and a lot of homework.
  • Bad news: It might be a bit too potent, so please do excuse me while I post less and less.
  • Good news (yeah, I know, there's more): Since I've lost the ability to make so many posts I'm starting to like the writing process a fair bit more.
  • Bad news (Yep, wasn't done yet): Last time I started liking a character this much he ended up as PF-hitler, ready to commence a genocide with cantrip fuelled hydrogen bombs and was quickly killed off. Let's hope Illeryces doens't suffer the same fate.
Old 04-22-2018, 12:18 AM
All the world's a Stage..

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5954
WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag
Tears and Rain Droplets - Time Unknown
The young woman’s frantic eyes dart about, now scanning over five new people in the hall that are very curious and concerned for herself. She begins to display that she is seriously regretting her decision to draw so much attention to herself, sitting and sulking on the stairs.

She jumps up to her feet clutching the bed sheet around her chest. Celica offers her a very sincere hand of assistance. She looks back into Celica’s eyes revealing a heavy heart. Matthias strides forward next, in his usual charismatic motion, and graciously offers his cloak and his cavalier words of tender reassurance. The young girl is taken aback(under statement) by his forthright and commanding presence, so much so, that the pink in her cheeks rises to the surface and she blushes openly, while slowly extending her soft hand to receive the thoughtful gift, brushing up against his warm and masculine hand, of course, in the process.

Then Toba burst out and disturbs the tender space, causing her to screeeech back into painful reality, that is this awkward moment in the hall. And now a half-elf girl makes her appearance as well, sounding as if she were still fervently engaged in some prior conversation with this new charismatic young man. The girl can only fidget in irritation!

She quickly looks at the cloak given to her-- then back at her bedsheet held around herself-- then at the cloak given to her-- then back at the bedsheet around herself ... and frowns her face in utter defeat. Sighing, she asks Celica, "Ugh! Will you allow me into your room so we can talk easier!?"

She takes Celica’s hand, and all six of you make your way back to the girls’ room. At this point, Mari casually inserts her innocent query concerning her being involved with the priest ……... the young girl freezes in her tracks.

She looks up and locks eyes with the unknowing Undine … "HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT!?!" -her eyes flare wide with astonishment. She panics again knowing that she’s surely done for this time! "Quick! Get in the room before anyone else hears us!"

Cedric, in his little birdie bed in the rafters, jars awake in a sudden snort of strange telepathic consciousness. He springs up to see a candle light in the hall and a rush of everyone to pile into the girls’ room. He quickly swoops down and glides into the other room just as the door is shut behind.

Celica holds up the poor girl’s bedsheet as she dresses herself in the new cloak that was given. She then slinks down on the edge of a bed, and raises her hands to her face in a gesture of torment. Between the sniffles of her runny nose, she speaks, "I am so so sorry to be disturbing you all. You are all so very kind and thoughtful," she scans around and connects with everyone’s gaze.

"This is what I get for snooping around … " -she sighs.

She starts again, "I'm Molly. I am one of the girls here at the Massif’s Rest," she states reluctantly. "Did they tell you about all of the services we have here?" -particularly looking at the boys, blushing again when she looks at Matthias.

"This is crazy!! I am really sorry again to disturb you all from your rest … I should really go." She stands now, draped in the cloak, and makes her way back to the door. As she reaches for the door handle, she pauses, then just collapses to the ground in a resurgence of tears. "Mrs. Feyweather will have my head for curtain!" -she cries with her nose up against the door. "And he won't give me back mama’s necklace either! Why should he? I don't deserve to get it back," sulking profusely. "So what! He wanted a little rough play as he called it. I could of given it to him … I guess." As she says these words, she clutches her legs together in a painful wince.

OOCIt’s your move.
Old 04-22-2018, 01:18 AM
Rules of Paradise

Tools
User Statistics
Mari
left-aligned image
All was going well, the people persons were here to provide careful consoling. Things might be nice and easy this once. Then the loud and brash voices of Toba and the perverted half-elf came into scope. Mari could only clutch the skirt of the chain shirt in nervousness.

The comment let slip and immediately Mari was getting a brief verbal lashing. She could only shrink back at the raised voice of the woman before looking around for anyone that could have awoken. With a nod, she abided by what the lady said and opened the door to the room with the snoring Tusks.

It was only a few brief moments before the girl, now known as Molly began providing apologies and thanks, her thoughts being all over the place. Mari could only seat herself on the bed beside her before Molly got up again, apologized, then broke down at the door. Even being the anxious sort and mostly anti-social, Mari knew what kind of work Molly was talking about, in theory. She never witnessed what was done with the ladies of the evening but they were good people.

Mari, feeling sympathy for the proffession while having little knowledge on the particulars, quietly gets off the bed, kneeling behind the woman and giving her a motherly embrace. She, though bad with people could only whisper childish encouragements, "There there..." She brushes Molly's hair, "Everything is going to be okay." She moves to the front to wipe away what tears she can with Molly's discarded bedsheet. Mari remembered Matron Dianna from Cellent and her teachings. 'I think it was, "if they are hurting inside, it is best to warm them up with contact"? Or was it, "If you squeeze them with your chest their mood rises."? Why can't I just stick a tool in there to wind up a happiness gear?' Mari tries to smile confidently as she tries to express what Dianna taught her about that line of work, "We'll think of something to help you out...but...do you need to cry some more?"

Mari holds her arms out to Heal (Emotions) result 18offer another embrace and possibly a shoulder, or more probably, her chest, to cry on. 'Surely Matthias wants to help, and Toba will at least be strong and try to show off...this is all I really can do.'

Last edited by Vaerdis; 09-04-2018 at 11:05 PM.
Old 04-22-2018, 03:41 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics

Matthias gives a confused glance to Ille, wondering what she's talking about. They move things to the girls' room where a snoring Tusk is still at it and Cedric swoops in to alight on a rafter. Handing over the cloak to the now named Molly, Matthias watches the conversation soon spiraling out of control, only offering a shake of his head to answer the question about services. But in a surprising show of touching empathy, Mari rises to the occasion to settle the girl back down. Matthias passes in front of her field of vision and offers a bright, great-work sort of smile to the telekinetic.

After the vote of confidence, the boy moves to crouch on the other side, where Molly can see, staying an arm's length away to keep the skittish girl at ease. He can't say that he followed everything that she was talking about, but he has some rough suspicions (none too flattering) to fill in the blanks. Between said suspicions and the minimally clothed state of both Mari & Molly, there is a rosy tint to his cheeks, and his gaze is fixed onto Molly's own, studiously (& desperately) avoiding drifting south any, as well as missing the bit of a blush on her own cheeks. As if gazing into a pretty girl's eyes is perfectly safe from which nothing could possibly go wrong.

"Like she said, it will be okay, Molly," he adds with smiling eyes. "Now, don't fret about waking us. We're up, and we'd like to help you, especially about this necklace that sounds important to you, ok? Just take a deep breath, Molly, and why don't you start from the beginning?" encourages the charming boy gently.

Old 04-22-2018, 03:56 PM
Life
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10763
Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio
Anthiese "Celica" Mae

Celica glared fiercely at the gathering crowd; she'd tried to stem the flow of curious gawkers from the outset of her discovery of Molly in the stairwell, but no. Now there was a crowd making a spectacle of the abused woman.

As was the child's way, Matthias did the most gentlemanly thing she'd seen in a while, offering his cloak to cover Molly's dignity. Celica took the article, given Molly's hands were busy clutching a sheet around herself, and bent over to kiss the child on the head. He really was quite an adorable child, and his strangely grown-up response deserved a reward. Probably a lady's favor would have done better, but since she didn't keep kerchiefs in her nightshirt, a kiss on the head would have to suffice. And it would fit well enough into the story tale setting Matthias probably had envisioned after reading a Camelot book just as well. What was he? Twelve? That was part of the problem too. A twelve year old's cloak would be just a bit longer than Mari's shirt covering the undine, but not wide enough to fit around an adult. "Thank you good sir." the noblewoman thanked the child after the kiss. As she guided Molly into their room, she subtly swapped out the cloak for her own that was hanging on the peg just inside the door. It would be both long and wide enough to actually cover their newest friend.

All in all, and in short, ... it was an odd situation. While they fussed over preserving the dignity of the prostitute, Mari sat in a sheer mesh shirt and answered the age old question of wether or not water spirits had body hair - and no one seemed to mind. This was most likely young Matthias' first encounter with that world that a twelve year old arguably had no business in, and the Hobo had actually got his mind off of food for once. Meanwhile, Molly made a pass at the boys, but had enough decency to code her language, at least a bit, for the sake of their twelve year old swordsman. Swordsboy. Twelveish? Is it even possible ...? Was this how boys were taught the 'mysteries' of life? Seemed that Molly thought so, and it then seemed that she would be one to know wouldn't she? Celica felt her cheeks burning as she made the realization. Shouldn't she be asking Matt's father, if that was the case?

So, while she held the sheet as a privacy curtain for Miss Molly, it was all Celica could do not to shout at the boys "Get out!" She tried to say as much with her expression, but there was about zero chance Toba was even capable seeing that expression right now. "Matthias, my little gentleman, could you buy us a few moments ...?" He was doing a remarkable job really, so either he was still innocent or ... well, just remarkably aware of what was going on. But no ... if Molly had just had a ... rough encounter with a man, then a remarkably aware male would know that his very presence was precisely the exact opposite of what would be best for Molly right now. So, he must be innocent. If she could get his attention, perhaps the boy would remember at least a little bit about Lancelot and Guinevere and take action. Even for just a few minutes for the girls to get better *ahem!* situated.

Last edited by Bio; 04-22-2018 at 04:04 PM.
Old 04-23-2018, 02:57 AM
Crazy Kobold

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5935
Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere Alatere
Toba Orfani
left-aligned image
Toba had the distinct feeling that the group had got themselves caught up in the middle of something that they most likely should not have been when they were all led to the girl’s room by a girl seemingly wearing nothing but a bed sheet.

When the girl called Molly mentioned the ‘services’ that the inn offered Toba couldn’t help but look at the girl and he instantly regretted it as his face went red. ”No ugh all we were offered was a meal and a room...” Toba replied as the implications behind the girl’s words sunk in before he quickly returned his gaze towards the ceiling of the room.

When Molly attempted to leave the room and broke down in tears on the floor all thought of embarrassment quickly left the boy’s head and he looked back down to see what was going on. While Toba was not a ‘gentleman’ like Mathias seeing the girl distressed and in pain made him want to act.

Without realising it a slight growl escaped the back of the boy’s throat. ”Cowardly sleazebag!” Toba spat out. ”Is he still here? I’ll introduce him to some ‘rough play’ right now if you want!” Toba declared meaning every word. ”And he has no right to take your momma’s necklace, we’ll get it back for you!” Toba declared without a second thought.

Quick stats

Old 04-23-2018, 02:10 PM
Master of Madness

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3649
Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis Sirviantis
I'm gonna need a new username after this fight, but whatever...Illeryces mostly passively observed the obstacle, it was still much too soon in the morning to do any amount of things .Is it even morning? Surely not, this counts as night still. After taking a look through the window she quickly established that either the things were blackened with mud or it was in fact still night. The artist was quickly torn from her examination of the weather and time outside when the young girl mentioned some "services". Quickly her mind jumped into gear and snapped to the matter at hand. Her attention quickly shifted away from the conversation as she saw the boys trying their hardest not to stare. In one fluent motion she draped the blanket cloak she's previously made for herself over their heads in an attempt to blind them. "Get out!" She said as she pulled the other bedspread from her bed. Allways a good idea to get two of these, she congradulated herself, as if she saw any part of this coming.

Making her way to the group she kneeled down, and thought hard for a moment. It didn't take long for a sly and satisfied grin to decorate her face. "I... have a plan!" she declared proudly. The artist waited a while to build suspense, filling the silence with the noise of her cracking her knuckles, one at a time, using her thumb to exert the pressure. With the finger flexibility assured she got to inventorizing the current team. "Which one of yo-" The half-elf interrupted herself quickly.

With a few quick steps she made her way over to the half-orc after pulling a part of the blankets away to reveal a foot she tickled it in the hopes of waking up the noise machine. When the brutish woman woke Illeryces spent as few words as possible to catch her up. "This young girl is quite a looker and has the lacking moral objections to monetize that. Recently she's had her mother's necklace stolen and I think we're going to get it back."

Regardless of whether the half-orc displayed mental capacities higher than those of a comatose cactus Illeryces still continued her previous question. "Which one of you are capable of fighting without their weapons?" As she ended the question she raised her own hand. After counting the volunteers she'd continue to explain her plan. "Let's say we just go into the room of your tough costumer. Tell them we're up for some rough play, likely in the form of an incredibly catchy phrase, get him to disrobe and then continue to "motivate" him to give back the pendant. Rest of us will be waiting outside should anything go wrong." The smug expression shifted to shock quickly as she realized what she's implied. The woman quickly worked to fix the situation "I meant in the "devilish creatures partly flaying them" way, not the "ooh la la" way. Should've better clarified that."
Old 04-23-2018, 03:51 PM
Bioware fangirl

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 187
Natsdemilla Natsdemilla
Nai
left-aligned image
Nai woke up instantly, eyes open wide, heart thundering, blood flowing away from her face. “What was that?” She thought, getting up and frantically reaching out for her pistol, though the half-elf was sure her hands were trembling too much to pull the trigger, if needed.

It didn’t take long for all the others to have their dreams interrupted as well, that is, all except Tusks. The verdant girl was heavily asleep and her snoring was loud enough that Nai’ala wondered if it wasn’t that noise that disturbed her rest. “Half-Tusk, hey, c’mon!” The little rogue shook her friend as bluntly as she could, even though she was afraid of ending up getting punched… or worse, for disrupting the warrior’s peace.

(…)

Suddenly the door opens up to reveal many of her companions and a beautiful young lady covering her body as well as she could with no available clothes. Nai recognized Matt’s cloak and smiled a bit at his kindness, cocking her head to the side to try and make sense out of such an unusual scene:
“Uh… Hello?”

OOC

Sorry it took me so long guys, I had to take care of a really big AR project that took me forever to finish (and sucked the life out of me in the process I'm obviously back now - though I might need a drink or two after such a hard week ).

Last edited by Natsdemilla; 04-23-2018 at 03:52 PM.