Game Thread Room 13: The Harem - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-12-2018, 09:42 PM
Admin RonarsCorruption's Avatar
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption is offline
Worldcrafter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-22-2020
RPXP: 32840
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption
Posts: 34,476
Room 13: The Harem

This room is small, but opulent, and filled with the most attractive people you've ever seen (and of your own race, too!) - all of them wearing little if any clothing, and lounging about on fainting couches and piles of cushions. "Oh, you come for our favor, do you?" The nearest one dangles a treasure in a place you have trouble averting your gaze from "Tell me, why should my benevolence, desired by so many, be granted to you?"

A door is set in the northern wall, marked with the words THE SARLAAC PIT
The door to the east is labelled THE MAGI'S GATE
The door to the south is labelled DISCO INFERNO.
__________________
I'm SO BUSY. I want to update more, but I've only got so many hours in a day.
Great Player || Great DM || Great Guy || Published Author|| Straight Path Games || Ronar's Twitter
  #2  
Old 05-12-2018, 10:59 PM
GleefulNihilism's Avatar
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism is online now
The Good Doktor
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-24-2020
RPXP: 18883
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Posts: 24,898
Boz
left-aligned image

Boz chuckles at that. Alright, not quite what he expected. He thought this would just be a room to unwind where the "trap" was to pull together the willpower to get out before time was up. Well, he was apparently partly right. There were a lot of attractive people here and he could see it being that kind of trap but apparently that wasn't all that was in this room.

And it was kind of pissing him off a little bit, just the looking down on people like these beings tended to do. No way there were humans, how would they have gotten here so quick otherwise?

right-aligned image

Just don't do anything stupid, Boz.

"Because I am of the Ravensport Thieves Guild, and I can steal anything in this room anyway. So if you just give it to me, I might be satisfied with just that." he remarks with a bit of a smirk on his face.

"But to show no hard feelings, I do want to give you a chance at making a trade first." he starts as he opens up the Bag of Holding. Seriously, there's a tiny fire elemental in there that he'd rather get out before the thing died. Just a question of getting it out from the glass.

"A tiny fire elemental for your benevolence? It has been trained to Dance, extensively." he lies a little bit. Just a little bit. Paab chips in too with some moves of it's own to help the sale.


Boz
 

TP: at least 6

+1 Necklace
+1 Glasses
+2 Bonus
+2 Mirror Ball
 

 
__________________
Quod Confutat Veritas, Ut Destruatur
Poetice Vivere, Aut Mori Stultitiam - Nullius In Verba
Outplay X: The Rise of the Revenge!
Curses!
  #3  
Old 05-13-2018, 06:37 AM
Zinrokh's Avatar
Zinrokh Zinrokh is offline
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-24-2020
RPXP: 3806
Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh
Posts: 1,551
Ikol
left-aligned image
Ikol


There once was a room of sin
that every man longed to be in.
But the seducers inside
would extract a terrible tithe.
the key to survive: discipline


---------------

In a puff of Magenta smoke a Ikol returnd to the material plane. Falling from the sky to land comfortably upon a pile of silken cushions . He lay there for a second, eyes wide. 'Comfort' was not a sensation he had expected to indulge in during this bloody mess of a dungeon. He sat up casting his eyes about this new strange room. He seemed to have materialised in what might be an Elven bathhouse or courtesan's boudoir. And he was not alone.

He was surrounded by scantly clad bodies. Each body flawless as if they had been carved to zealous ideals of perfection beyond mortal attainment. Each scrap of fabric drawing the eye to the flesh and the mind to lustful dark fantasies. The scent upon the very air of the lascivious excess of nubile bodies and heady deep perfumes. They lounged and writhed in ecstasy, enticing the base instincts of man.

Unblemished smooth skin, cleanliness of their form, perfection of their symmetry, almost angelic beauty, harmonious balance of body and lustful hungry gazes... all these things coveted by base instincts of civilised peoples were lacking from these woman. These were real goblin woman! Enticing with their imperfections and imbalances of body. Their hair matted and threaded with bones, their scrawny poxed figures wrapped in rodent pelts and scavenged finery of other races.

Ikol remembered fondly back to the breeding dens of the Crooked Shank tribe when he was eight years old. He'd barely come of age by goblin standards. He still had the scars to show for that night of delights.

But Ikol had always been unnaturally nervous in 'sexual' situations. His stomach turned and he grabbed for a embroidered cushion upon which were depicted acts of depravity common in the dank moulding caves he had once called home. His cheeks swelled with withheld vomit as he fiddled frantically with the zipper, pulling it open and heaving into it. He gave a sigh of relief, resealing the cushion and placing it gently back into place. "Sorry about that ladies" he averted his shy gaze, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

It was then that he noticed another figure in the room. There was nothing attractive about his pasty soft skin, his youthful healthy frame or darkly handsome features.

"Foz, you made it through the...the" Ikol gestured holding his crouch, "the other room"

He was interrupted by a particularly filthy female, with mix matched eyes and a intact chicken bone piecing her nose . As the figure spoke to him he tried to keep his eyes away from her bosom where the trinket hung but the glint of gold drew his eye. His fingers itched with anticipation, a true challenge of his thievery. He licked his lips realising that he was likely giving very mixed and confusing signals.

"benova-what?" he started... before turning to his sceptre and raising an eyebrow "oh! why didn't she just say that then, pfft."

Now this caused some concern to Ikol. Not simply the use of such fancy language but the assertiveness of a female. It is worth explaining that Goblin society though perceived as chaotic and cruel by the common races, is in fact simplistic and well structured. As a Booyahg (spell caster), Ikol enjoyed the loftier heights of the caste system. Generally females in his society did not enjoy such lives, they did not live in opulence. They would be lucky to have a mouldering animal pelt in a dank corner of the cave.

"sorry, yes, your 'benevolence' should be granted on to me because..." he said arching an eyebrow quizzically, shifting to the OOC: All speech below spoken in Goblingoblin tongue. "I'm Ikol, Jester-born, touched by the Trickster god of old. I have no desire to engage in karnal acts of pleasure. Honestly they distract one from the attainment of meaningful goals. They eclipse pursuits and the simple pleasures such as books, mushrooms and arson."

A simple enough con came to mind. It was the best he could muster with preparation time.

"But in all honesty I'm not buying all this. Come on. It's a trap. Obviously. But i'm not above helping you out." he began confidently "Now together, we can brainstorm out some new ideas for this room. I mean seriously you think the chumps slugging their way through the 'The Butcher's Kennel', 'The dick-holding room' or the 'death hole' are going to just walk in here and think 'oh cool some hot goblin girls and some oiled up fun boys... lets stay here, i'm sure it will be perfectly safe and pleasurable'. I can tell you they are not. They are going to see right through it."

Ikol points over to Boz with his sceptre "The Foz there. He has come in here, all smitten and brash. He'll pick your pockets, heaving chest lines and loin-cloth gems. All those places your dangling your 'favours' will be stripped clean and he'll be off. Did'nt he already say as much."

This will teach that human twerp not to buy Ikol's snake oil and be sleazy to witches.

"Now, I'm not sure what you want to do with him, suck his blood, drain his soul, induct him into your cult, dressed in leathers and oiled daily" he suggested "What ever floats your odd little boat, different stokes for different folks, i'm not here to judge".

"Whatever it is we need to flip the script on this, huddle in, huddle in, EVERYONE! huddle, yes that includes you" Ikol gestured for the goblins to join them, leaping onto a couch like a soapbox bringing himself above the milling crowd.

"Ok this is how we turn this room, into the perfect 'honey pot con' and feed those naughty little urges of yours." he starts dropping his voice to a whisper to draw them in closer. Then his tone shifts unnaturally, sending a queer sensation out into the crowd, his words suddenly melodic and honey-like. Ikol was cast: fey presence to charm (10ft cube, mass charm, DC15 WIS save) channeling the beguiling influence of the Nilbog "Ok, first step everyone" Ikol opens his bag of holding with his free hand, "We need to redistribute these 'favors', taking into consideration the desires and fetishes of our mark, please relinquish your treasures, then line up over there" He says nodding to the Southern wall. "If you could arrange yourselves in size order. That is size of feet, we are dealing with Foz, he's a sick little fellow. Oh and you..." he says pointing to strapping panther-like bronzed angelic figured goblin who appears to be under his sway "take this."

Ikol removes a jar of a Poison: Carrion crawler mucusviscus fluid with a purplish tinge from his bag, handing it to the aspiring Goblin Illustrated™ swimsuit model "Share this with your friends, oil each other up, don't worry about the tingling numbness it'll pass, good man". he says slapping him on the shoulder.




Ikol
 

Last edited by Zinrokh; 05-13-2018 at 06:48 AM.
  #4  
Old 05-14-2018, 07:37 AM
Wynamoinen's Avatar
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen is online now
Eternal Bard
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-23-2020
RPXP: 23628
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
Posts: 7,052
the judges award +1 TP to Zinrokh. That RP plus those rolls tho
__________________
GM of Uncaged: Our Fair Maidens, a folklore-inspired D&D 5e one-shot adventure.
  #5  
Old 05-14-2018, 10:27 AM
Admin RonarsCorruption's Avatar
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption is offline
Worldcrafter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-22-2020
RPXP: 32840
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption
Posts: 34,476
Boz looked around at all the beautiful human I assume, as you didn't clarify otherwisewomen, and decides it wouldn't be wise to just accept their offer. One moves up to him, and sensuously pushes herself against him, strong of a golden pednant wrapped around her finger, which was now running along Boz's face. "Oh, the guild, hm? I suppose you could steal my thin, thin toga. But this amulet belongs to the god of challenges. I can give it to you, if you want..." Slowly, she ran her hand down Boz's chest, to drpop worth 1 TPthe amulet into his bag of holding.

Ikol appeared in the middle of a room filled with beautiful goblin women - one of whom was (strangely) sinuously wrapped around a human man. He realized it was a trap - of course it would have to be - so he tried very carefully to navigate it. He used magic to draw the goblins close, and convinced them to bring him their treasures. It began to work, even better than he hoped. They practically threw themselves on him, and when he opened his bag, two of them were already each despositing a treasure worth 1 TPshoving their hands inside.. He hands a jar of oil to the nearest figure, and instructed them to oil one another up - which they immediately do, although they throw themselves on his lap to do so, squashing him deeply into the pillows as they do.
__________________
I'm SO BUSY. I want to update more, but I've only got so many hours in a day.
Great Player || Great DM || Great Guy || Published Author|| Straight Path Games || Ronar's Twitter
  #6  
Old 05-14-2018, 05:52 PM
GleefulNihilism's Avatar
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism is online now
The Good Doktor
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-24-2020
RPXP: 18883
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Posts: 24,898
Boz
left-aligned image

Was it getting warm in here? Suddenly it's a lot harder to think but not impossible. Just has to remember what he figured out earlier, that there's no way these beautiful people could be as advertised and all be here in this room now. It takes a second to remember the conclusion he arrived at earlier, that this room had to be a Trap. A particularly clever and insidious trap, just a room to get the adventurers together and to run the clock. Oh, he's glad he figured this earlier.

It feels like the room loses some power of him when he remembers that, though seeing his familiar do some mating dancing on the bar helps with the sheer ridiculousness of the display. He just reaches his hand up and grabs her wrist to get her to let go of the chain and complete the drop.

right-aligned image


Boz, what are you doing?

What do you see, Paab?

A room full of very attractive owls, and that one is lowering his talon going down your chest slowly, which if you're not going to go for it -

He never did like the Master-Familiar Telepathy, but it did come useful at times.

It's a trap, Paab.

"Is the Toga really there though?" he asks with a bit of a smile as he leans in and goes quiet to whisper this privately. Like he's whispering in her ear sweet nothings but his words act differently then his actions.

"How's it work exactly, do you all control it? Because I'm seeing you all as human women, but my familiar - while probably the world's most sexually liberated Owl - is still seeing other Owls. I'd wager another one of those little prizes that my friend over there is seeing female Goblins." he gives, giving Ikol a smile and a wink, playing along with the room for now.

"Don't worry, I respect a good Con when I see one. Throw in a couple more and I won't tell a soul how this room really works. But I do want to see what you all really look like. Oh, and I'm pretty sure one of the next people that is going to come through that door is going to be a 12 year old human girl, don't know if you know this but that's much too young. No seducing her alright?"

And with that he gives a smile and starts reaching back into the bag to get to the glass ball to get the Fire Elemental out, to show no hard feelings of course.

Boz
 

TP: at least 7

+1 Necklace
+1 Glasses
+2 Bonus
+2 Mirror Ball
+1 Harem Treasure
 

 
__________________
Quod Confutat Veritas, Ut Destruatur
Poetice Vivere, Aut Mori Stultitiam - Nullius In Verba
Outplay X: The Rise of the Revenge!
Curses!

Last edited by GleefulNihilism; 05-14-2018 at 05:53 PM.
  #7  
Old 05-15-2018, 08:11 AM
Zinrokh's Avatar
Zinrokh Zinrokh is offline
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-24-2020
RPXP: 3806
Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh
Posts: 1,551
Ikol
left-aligned image

As the females begin to pour over ikol, pawing at his motley, stroking his rod of power, Ikol begins to panic. The fact that a number of these molesters were smothered in paralytic carrion crawler mucus was only adding to his concern.

Ikol screwed his face up in shocked disgust as Boz gave him a knowing smile and wink. What kind of goblin does he think I am? The human had managed to momentarily divert his sordid attention from the mud-caked female goblin who was stroking his chest sensually with the stump of her missing arm.

Ikol's attention shot back to his admirers."Hey, no touchy touchy" he barks as a hand strokes over his Golden goblin head. He was very protective of his likenesses.

"Ladies, there really isn’t that much Ikol to go around." He couldn't tell how many if any had succumbed to his previous enchantment and might still be susceptible to his suggestions. "Please remember to deposit your treasures, with each favour I feel my resistance growing futile", he lied somewhat Deception check 10, 22 on charmed targetsunconvincingly .

Ikol needed breathing space and he needed a distraction... and a little chaos would not go amiss. He stared at the closest assailant with a wicked smile "I don't think you should have to share me with the likes of her" he said cast: crown of madnesshypnotically gesturing to another by her side who was running her hands up his thigh.

+You should kill her+ he sent with his mind.

With his attempt to start a fight and a number of them now smeared with his poisonous concoction. Ikol tried to bonus action: disengage (nimble escape)place a little distance between him and his seducers, squirming out from under one and rolling clear of the cushions.


OOC
 

Last edited by Zinrokh; 05-15-2018 at 08:41 AM.
  #8  
Old 05-15-2018, 12:28 PM
Admin RonarsCorruption's Avatar
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption is offline
Worldcrafter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-22-2020
RPXP: 32840
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption
Posts: 34,476
The woman on Boz's chest winked. "Don't you worry about how we do what we do." she answered him, "we're more than capable of handling ourselves." Boz reached out to offer Boz loses the 2 TP it was worththe mirror ball to the woman, who took it, but two more women moved in, and but he gains 2 TP in harem treasures.traded it for treasures of their own

Across the room, the goblin was trying his own way to get the harem's treasures. However, things were spiralling out of his direct control.
+You should kill her+, he told one of the women with his mind. And, she did. He wished that he had tried to escape before - the two "oiled" women had collapsed entirely on top of him, paralyzed by the poison, and he found that he was Actually, you have the grappled condition, not the pinned condition.througholy pinned! He couldn't get out from under them, as the woman he cursed began to bite and claw at the next.

As soon as the first drop of blood was spilled - the harem all turned to ash - the women, the cushions, Even those in your extradimensional spaceseven the harem treasures, reduced into fine white soot in the blink of an eye.

With a quiet crash, the crystal ball that the harem woman had been holding for Boz fell to the ground and shattered - only the dancing elemental inside remained, unbothered.
__________________
I'm SO BUSY. I want to update more, but I've only got so many hours in a day.
Great Player || Great DM || Great Guy || Published Author|| Straight Path Games || Ronar's Twitter
  #9  
Old 05-15-2018, 05:56 PM
Zinrokh's Avatar
Zinrokh Zinrokh is offline
Destroyer of Worlds
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-24-2020
RPXP: 3806
Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh Zinrokh
Posts: 1,551
Ikol
left-aligned image
Ring-a-round the rosie,
A pocket full of posies,
Ashes! Ashes!
We all fall down.

----------

Ikol falls to the floor as the couch he had been laying upon disintegrates under him. His admirers too instantly turn to ash. He sits up covered in a fine grey white powder, spitting out a glob of the substance.

"The hell did you do Fozzy?" Ikol looks to his companion the only remaining... well anything in the room.

Ikol goes to his knees sifting through the remains for treasure finding nothing. His eyes go wide and he opens his satchel peering inside. His eyes remain wide as they meet Boz's. Everything was gone...

Ikol shrugs, walks casually over to retrieve his now empty jar which had held his poisonous massage oil. He fills it with the ash to the brim, screwing the lid closed before depositing it in his bag.

"Next room" he says cheerily. Skipping with a cast: guidencewhistle upon his lips to the Northern door. "You coming?" he asks the rogue over his shoulder as he skips gleefully through into The Sarlaac Pit.


OOC
 

Last edited by Zinrokh; 05-15-2018 at 05:57 PM.
  #10  
Old 05-15-2018, 10:19 PM
GleefulNihilism's Avatar
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism is online now
The Good Doktor
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-24-2020
RPXP: 18883
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Posts: 24,898
Boz
left-aligned image

It's almost like an invisible wave was going through the room, almost everything it touches turning to ash. Almost, Ikol was fine. So was he and Paab. The thought that he needs to try to catch it doesn't really finish, even calling it a thought is generous. Instinct lunges, his body tries to lunge and . . .
right-aligned image

What in the Seventy-Seven Hells was that?

Of course he's had jobs that went really bad, jobs where he ended up having to cut and run without making any profit. Even jobs where overall he lost gold. Usually, he can point to something that was his fault about those jobs in retrospect but this time, no - everything was going perfectly.

And then Ikol happened. From watching his little goblin comrade he knows he needs to check his own bag and - yep, that other thing he got from here was now just dust.

"Me? This is your doing, Ikol. And I'm not even Mad, that was kind of Amazing." he replies, looking over and considering following - until the little fire elemental catches his eye. Yeah, once again he lies to himself. A kid coming up behind them, and now - how did Fire Elementals work anyway?

"Yeah, I'll catch up on a second. I got to drop off this baby somewhere." he replies, looking over what he thinks is a very young fire elemental. He doesn't know if they age, but given how small it was he could guess pre-adulthood. With a sigh, he tries to think of how he'll even communicate with it. He doesn't speak Fire.

A few waving hands to get it's attention, and a little magic and soon there's floating glyphs in the air. One on side is simply an arrow pointing back to Disco Inferno, with a smaller version of it bouncing it's way there to safety. Hopefully.

"Come on kid, your own kind is the best I can do."

Granted, last time he saw in there another guy had picked a fight but the guy had to be ash by now, right?

Boz
 

TP: at least 4

+1 Necklace
+1 Glasses
+2 Bonus
[+2 Mirror Ball] - Ikol'd
[+1 Harem Treasure] - Ikol'd
 

 
__________________
Quod Confutat Veritas, Ut Destruatur
Poetice Vivere, Aut Mori Stultitiam - Nullius In Verba
Outplay X: The Rise of the Revenge!
Curses!

Last edited by GleefulNihilism; 05-16-2018 at 09:30 AM.
  #11  
Old 05-16-2018, 09:54 AM
Admin RonarsCorruption's Avatar
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption is offline
Worldcrafter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-22-2020
RPXP: 32840
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption
Posts: 34,476
Ikol tried not to be upset over the loss of not only the treasure, but the whole room. He casually picked up a jarful of ash, and strode on into Proceed to Room 8: The Sarlaac Pitthe SARLAAC PIT.

Boz lunged for the ball, but he was simply not fast enough. It bounced off his foot, but still shattered all over the floor. The elemental within was okay. He picked The elemental outside of the mirror ball is worth 1 TPthe brightly colored elemental, and moved back into Proceed to Room 17: Disco Infernothe DISCO INFERNO

Now, the harem was empty - nothing but a smallish room, filled ankle-deep with white ash.

A door is set in the northern wall, marked with the words THE SARLAAC PIT
The door to the east is labelled THE MAGI'S GATE
The door to the south is labelled DISCO INFERNO.
__________________
I'm SO BUSY. I want to update more, but I've only got so many hours in a day.
Great Player || Great DM || Great Guy || Published Author|| Straight Path Games || Ronar's Twitter
  #12  
Old 05-16-2018, 06:17 PM
GleefulNihilism's Avatar
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism is online now
The Good Doktor
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-24-2020
RPXP: 18883
GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism GleefulNihilism
Posts: 24,898
Boz
left-aligned image

The baby Elemental seems to get the point, hoping up and beginning to waddle toward the last door. Maybe it was an instinct thing, maybe can sense where other elementals are, maybe they were made just for this dungeon and he knew the room. Honestly, he wasn't even sure if this thing was a baby but from how it looked and moved it definitely seemed to come across as one.
right-aligned image

You letting it go? You know some mages, might go decent for the right buyer.

"Sentient being, Paab. And a baby, as far as I can tell. A bit morally grey, even for me."

Yeah, I kinda figured. Just thought someone had to say it.

Boz sighs a bit as he opens the door to let the payday go out the door, but he knows he wouldn't accept it the otherway.

There better be a diamond the size of Me in this place, and we better steal it.

"Damn right."

Boz
 

TP: at least 4

+1 Necklace
+1 Glasses
+2 Bonus
[+2 Mirror Ball] - Ikol'd
[+1 Harem Treasure] - Ikol'd
 

 
__________________
Quod Confutat Veritas, Ut Destruatur
Poetice Vivere, Aut Mori Stultitiam - Nullius In Verba
Outplay X: The Rise of the Revenge!
Curses!
  #13  
Old 05-17-2018, 07:31 AM
Wynamoinen's Avatar
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen is online now
Eternal Bard
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-23-2020
RPXP: 23628
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
Posts: 7,052
the judges award +1 TP to GleefulNihilism, for taking a very human response to his broken treasure, and sacrificing TP in order to do it.
__________________
GM of Uncaged: Our Fair Maidens, a folklore-inspired D&D 5e one-shot adventure.
  #14  
Old 05-17-2018, 08:39 AM
Admin RonarsCorruption's Avatar
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption is offline
Worldcrafter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-22-2020
RPXP: 32840
Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption Admin RonarsCorruption
Posts: 34,476
Boz lets the tiny elemental dance it's way through the door, watching carefully as the strange doors made it blur to invisibility after only a few feet.
__________________
I'm SO BUSY. I want to update more, but I've only got so many hours in a day.
Great Player || Great DM || Great Guy || Published Author|| Straight Path Games || Ronar's Twitter
  #15  
Old 05-17-2018, 08:41 AM
Imveros's Avatar
Imveros Imveros is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 09-23-2020
RPXP: 31884
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Posts: 9,533
Ander: The Sarlaac Pit
right-aligned image
Ander surveyed the devastation before him. "What did those two men do here to have caused so much damage?"

He kicked over a few piles of ashes trying to determine what they could have been and gave up in frustration. He eyed the two remaining doors. "Disco Inferno? Perhaps the disco's fire masters can explain what happened here!" Ander strode to the door and entered.


OOC RollsI hope I made the cut off for today

I'd like to move to the Disco Inferno


 
__________________
Iron DM 2020 is live!!!
Do you have the write stuff?

Last edited by Imveros; 05-17-2018 at 08:43 AM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:30 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB