RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Hall of Fame > Hall of Fame Games > Previous Inductees > 2018 > Starfall
twitter google facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #481  
Old 07-06-2018, 04:06 AM
Thorsten's Avatar
Thorsten Thorsten is offline
Rules Enforcer
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-23-2019
RPXP: 26276
Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten
Posts: 6,905
Sorcha
right-aligned image

This was chaos. Screams and voices of anger raised from blood elf and ally alike, and to make it worse now also giant scorpions straight out of Sorcha's worst nightmare.

But Cara shone like a beacon, and that made things a lot less nightmarish - if nothing else, it allowed Sorcha a proper view of what was going on, which in turn helped her decide on her next course of actions.

One of the scorpions had a blood elf in a stranglehold - an easy target, but killing him would also free up that same scorpion to wreak havoc on Sorcha or her allies. No, it was better to let the scorpion have its fun and focus on other parts of the field.

Kess was nowhere to be seen and Yanorli was down and surrounded with Cara making her way towards him. As the only visible target outside of the bottleneck, the dwarf had been on the receiving end of quite a pummeling, and the longer it took them all to drag him out, the bigger the chance that he wouldn't make it.

But there was still a blood elf stuck in the middle of the group, and while he was bleeding he was also dangerous. So with a target picked, Sorcha stepped closer and swung out Valaryanne with
Dice Attack vs Guard 3 (BaB 3, Dex 5, MW 3, Spell Combat -2):
1d20+9sh20 (12)+9 Total = 21
Dice Damage (+3 magic, +2 Black Strike, +1d6 fire):
1d6+10 (4)+10 Total = 14
1d6 5
the intent to put the guard out of action. At the same time her fingers darted through the motions of an arcane incantation, and she twirled about herself as she brought the blade around for
Dice Attack vs Guard 3 (BaB 3, Dex 5, MW 3):
1d20+11sh20 (14)+11 Total = 25
Dice Damage (+3 magic, +2 Black Strike, +1d6 fire):
1d6+10 (1)+10 Total = 11
1d6 5
another strike.



 
__________________
Going through a rough patch in my life. Forgive me if I forget a post.
Father of a proud toddler. Expect the next 18+ years to be erratic and/or chaotic.

Last edited by Thorsten; 07-06-2018 at 04:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #482  
Old 07-06-2018, 01:43 PM
MoonZar's Avatar
MoonZar MoonZar is offline
Zar Campaign World
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-25-2019
RPXP: 22059
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Posts: 23,295
Currently
Date 11th of Mystarya, 7375 (Summer)
Time Evening
Weather -, 15C.

The Outpost - Octagon roomAnother dark elf become a victim of Sorcha blade that severe his left leg. The guard falls in agony, screaming to death in the octagon room. He quickly passes out losing all his blood and joining back his goddess Dorelza in death. The druid's flaming sphere continue cooking the mindless vermin that failed to grab Sorcha in front of her. Other scorpions rampage in the room, trying to chop the party into pieces, but their armor is too thick for the giant insects. Kess is attacked by a flying flail made of energy that missed his head by a small margin.

Yanorli opens his eyes and shortly after healing himself, a giant ball of spike and metal hit him violently in an open spot under his armpit. Those women must have made a pact with the devil to always find the weakness in his armor, or this is their specialty to hunt dwarves. The half-elf and the dwarf notice that there's a bunch of youngling female elves in the priestesses room, teenagers at best flying away in a panic with weapons and piece of chain mail in their arms.

Maya gets back on her feet and attempts to follow Leevi, but Sampson move between them. The beautiful ebony elf eyes look sore and crying because of the blast of light she got in her face.


 


 



__________________
I'm moving abroad in one month. Packing the whole family and drama!

Last edited by MoonZar; 07-06-2018 at 01:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #483  
Old 07-06-2018, 02:43 PM
kaylara's Avatar
kaylara kaylara is offline
The hidden treasure
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-25-2019
RPXP: 18811
kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara
Posts: 18,139
Lady Cara ValontusCara watched as a potion appeared and fed it's self to Yanorli. Oh, neat trick. she commented, not knowing Kess had just gave administered it.

With the dwarf awake again, she decided to follow the pretty women into their rooms and previous roll
Dice * cure moderate:
2d8+3 (5, 6)+3 Total = 14
drink the vial she had in her hands since Yanorli no longer needed it.

Stepping into the room, she dropped the empty vial as she gazed upon even more pretty women. Was today her lucky day? Hello beautiful. Why you hurt my friend. That's not nice... she slurred her speech a bit, still suffering the effects of the blood elf poison.

 


 

Last edited by kaylara; 07-06-2018 at 02:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #484  
Old 07-07-2018, 11:42 AM
DarkMemories's Avatar
DarkMemories DarkMemories is offline
No, I'm not Emo
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-15-2018
RPXP: 7126
DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories
Posts: 3,743
KessThe Fates had it in for Yanorli. He managed to mend a few of the dwarf's wounds with that last potion, followed by the dwarf's own magics, but even still it was not enough to stave off the threat of death. The bitch priest got one more wallop in before retreating, leaving Yanorli no better off. Now it left Kess with the horrid choice of what to do. He's no healer, and in his condition he could very well fight either.

As he wrangled with his thoughts, the scorpion's assault happened. Though the attacks all missed they were pretty close to mark. When the Bewitched wealont attacked the half elf too, it sealed his mind. He had to back off. It was only a matter of time before they get lucky.

He took a pass out of range of both assailants, remaining as close to Yanorli as be dared, and drank his next last conventional Cure Moderate
Dice Roll:
2d8+3 (3, 1)+3 Total = 7
potion. They needed to end this fast, things were getting tighter by the moment.


 


 
__________________
PC: PF: MoonZar-The Obsidian Champions MoonZar-Starfall

Last edited by DarkMemories; 07-07-2018 at 11:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #485  
Old 07-07-2018, 04:14 PM
WhiteStag's Avatar
WhiteStag WhiteStag is offline
All the world's a Stage..
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-25-2019
RPXP: 5904
WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag
Posts: 2,566
Leviticus
left-aligned image
The immediate guards are now dead, or dying out quickly, thanks to those scorpions and his swift team. Yanorli is finally in sight! --and he looks terrible! Nature be Blessed! The dwarf has some furious resilience! But, how did he let those female clerics pummel him so?!? Never the mind now.

"Sophie!" He cries out in the heat of the moment. Out of the corner of his mouth he addresses her, his gaze fixed insanely tight on the scorpion to the immediate front. "I ask you Sophie and your big friend here," he's nervous as he continues his next few words, not sure if he should be doing... what he is about to do ... "I'm gonna LLLLight up this beast right here in front Sophie, aaaaand my goodness, I'm afraid he's gonna turn on us-- and rush us." -giving her a cringing wink.

"If that scorp turns and charges us, because I'm sure he's gonna be PISSED at me in a second, can Sampson jump in and interpose!?"

Hopefully she agrees! Here goes nothing! He takes a knee again, nervous as all hell! His arms are trembling a bit, but his sharp eyes stay ever-so-focused on his mark. Leading arrow is drawn back to tight zenith…. thennnn …… Darkness falls again!!! --Lady Cara staggers off taking her extremely helpful light with her, and Leevi finds himself blinded once more. Sighhhh

"Sophie, hold that thought. Change of plan: Yanorli needs help immediately!" From his bandolier he withdraws a cinder rod of condensed black ash. He cracks it in half quickly with both hands, and a powdery ash cloud wafts all about, consuming the vicinity around him. Inside the thick ash cloud, his elven form implodes magically and disappears down to nothing … and out springs a small raven, darker than the ash itself, streaming through the heavy cloud, exploding in speed with trails of sediment streaming behind. Leevi, in magical raven form-- zips through the darkness spell laid by the guards, past Sorcha's head, over blood-elf dead bodies and reaches Yanorli’s side. The raven stops close, tumbles and twists in mid air, and unfolds back into elven form, shedding and spewing some final wisps of black magic as his true form reemerges. Leevi is back! He looks down upon the prone dwarf with a wide-eyed smile, bow still in hand, conveying a riveting look of reassurance and new-found safety for his troubled friend.

ActionsSwift Action:: Cast Raven’s Flight
Move Action:: Double move action.

Map Updated.

 
__________________
"All that is gold does not glitter/not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither/deep roots are not reached by the Frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken/a light in the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken/the crownless again shall be King."

Last edited by WhiteStag; 09-28-2018 at 12:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #486  
Old 07-07-2018, 06:31 PM
wodine's Avatar
wodine wodine is online now
The Lord of Gifts
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-25-2019
RPXP: 15198
wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine
Posts: 9,530
Yanorli I can’t catch a break The dwarf thinks as another blow lands.

Just keep on keeping on.

The dwarf crawls back away from the scorpions, he has to compose himself before throwing himself back into the fray.

Reaching his hand into his bag yet again, he recovers the most powerful healing potino he has, something he was saving for a rainy day. Downing the potion Yanorli
Dice healing.:
3d8+3 (6, 3, 3)+3 Total = 15
heals himself as much as powerful before preparing to attack again.
OoCLongstrider and Magic Vestment; 5 hours;
Protection from Evil; 46 Rounds
5’ crawl backwards, Retrieve CSW potion, drink.

 
__________________
For the Imperial Griffon! The Founding
Can you Handle the Madness? Madness in the Weird West: Call of Cthulhu
Back from the West Coast, and beginning the end of Outplay. Posting will stabilize by month's end.

Last edited by wodine; 07-07-2018 at 06:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #487  
Old 07-08-2018, 05:55 PM
Kinder's Avatar
Kinder Kinder is offline
Keeper of Secrets
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-02-2019
RPXP: 12723
Kinder Kinder Kinder Kinder Kinder Kinder Kinder Kinder Kinder Kinder Kinder
Posts: 7,840
Sophie and Sampson
Sophie continued to watch the chaos as everyone went in every direction at once. Leevi started to say something about Sampson but ten stopped and changed himself into a black raven and took off farther into the raging battle, to leave the small girl and her large ape friend to their own means of taking care of themselves.

While Sophie continued to concentrate on keeping her flame under the scorpion Sampson moved past her and took his frustrations out on the unconscious blood elf crushing it's head in a final blow.



 


 


 
__________________
You Might Be A Redneck If...
You have said I do and not guilty on the same day.

Last edited by Kinder; 07-08-2018 at 05:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #488  
Old 07-09-2018, 04:00 AM
Thorsten's Avatar
Thorsten Thorsten is offline
Rules Enforcer
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-23-2019
RPXP: 26276
Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten
Posts: 6,905
Sorcha
right-aligned image

The departure of Cara left Sorcha momentarily blind once more, but not before she got a good eyeful of the pincers and barbed tail swinging at her.

Sucking in her breath, the young magus held Valaryanne at the ready and went through the motions to enact a spell before stepping carefully out of the conjured darkness and straight up inside the foremost scorpions reach.

Bringing her blade around, she swung it
Dice Attack vs Scorpion (BaB 3, Dex 5, MW 3, Spell Combat -2):
1d20+9sh16 (16)+9 Total = 25
Dice Damage (Dex 5, MW 3, Black Strike 2 + 1d6 fire):
1d6+10 (2)+10 Total = 12
1d6 6
directly at the joint where the scorpions right arm met the body. As ice coated the blade underneath the dancing flame, Sorcha twirled and immediately
Dice Attack vs Scorpion 3 (BaB 3, Dex 5, MW 3):
1d20+11sh16 (15)+11 Total = 26
Dice Damage (Dex 5, MW3, Black Strike 2 + 1d6 fire + 4d6 frost):
1d6+10 (1)+10 Total = 11
1d6 2
4d6 5, 6, 1, 1 Total = 13
swung out once more, trying to land her blow on the opposite joint in an effort to cripple the creature.

Both swings struck home, and for a short moment the scorpion was bathed in first fire and then ice as the full brunt of Sorcha's attack connected.




 
__________________
Going through a rough patch in my life. Forgive me if I forget a post.
Father of a proud toddler. Expect the next 18+ years to be erratic and/or chaotic.

Last edited by Thorsten; 07-09-2018 at 04:08 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #489  
Old 07-09-2018, 01:48 PM
MoonZar's Avatar
MoonZar MoonZar is offline
Zar Campaign World
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-25-2019
RPXP: 22059
MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar MoonZar
Posts: 23,295
Currently
Date 11th of Mystarya, 7375 (Summer)
Time Evening
Weather -, 15C.

The Outpost - Octagon roomSampson breaks the dying Guard 2guard into pieces, blood and pieces of flesh spilling everywhere, while the animal screams in anger. The blond archer runs to the rescue of Yanorli, yet he is grabbed by one of the scorpion's giant pincers and lifted from the ground. At the time, the sphere of flame cook the vermin badly and collapse, freeing Leevi in the process. The creature is still alive, but can't sustain his own weight anymore. Nearby the floating flail bash Kess on a shoulder, the party only hear a gasp of pain where the invisible half-elf stands.

Cara bravely enters the priestesses quarter and their leader doesn't take it kindly that her troop retreat. - " By Dorelza, shame on you to run like rats. EVERYBODY ON HER MAGOTS!!! FIGHT FOR YOUR HOME! KILL THE DEFILERS! (blood elves)" One of the younger priestess chants for the glory of her goddess and the enemy is encouraged by their numbers to compensate their inexperiences. A guard helped by one of the younglings close the door while other encircle the paladin. The two Cleric 1 and 2, improve grapplestrongest priestess jump on Cara with claws and teeth grappling her armor like monsters. The three muscular women fall together, wrestling. The black ladies are getting the upper hand.

The remaining scorpion seeks a new meal and Leevi is the closest available target. The beast whacks him without hesitation as the mindless vermin it's. The elf gets squeezed again by the torso and squashed. The second pair of pincers takes his body as well and tries to break him in two, while a gigantic needle falls from the sky and pierce his neck. This is a horrible sight to see under Kess and Yanorli helpless eyes. Maya enters the room and screams in terror to see poor Total dmg = (10,9,8) 27, grappled, -1 str. Unconcious (-7).Leevi guts hanging from his suspended body. - " Nooooooooooooooo!!! (blood elf) " She runs toward the creature, sword in hand and dizzy. The AOO failed, actually it can't AOO if grappling something. Nevermind.beast tries to catch her charging with one of his pincers but missed the drugged woman.



 


 



__________________
I'm moving abroad in one month. Packing the whole family and drama!

Last edited by MoonZar; 07-09-2018 at 03:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #490  
Old 07-09-2018, 04:05 PM
kaylara's Avatar
kaylara kaylara is offline
The hidden treasure
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-25-2019
RPXP: 18811
kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara kaylara
Posts: 18,139
Lady Cara ValontusCara smiled as the pretty priestess ed reached out to hug her, but then she was quickly being restrained and didn't care for that. She kisses the priestess on the cheek, Quite the clingy one aren't we? I don't like clingy... she commented as she tried to lift up and escape the priestesses grasps. Geese, what you been eating?

 


 
Reply With Quote
  #491  
Old 07-10-2018, 05:39 PM
Kinder's Avatar
Kinder Kinder is offline
Keeper of Secrets
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-02-2019
RPXP: 12723
Kinder Kinder Kinder Kinder Kinder Kinder Kinder Kinder Kinder Kinder Kinder
Posts: 7,840
Sophie and Sampson
Sampson studied the situation they were in and there was not to much he could do with everything that was going on. Finally deciding to move into the room, Sampson moves around Sorcha and then hops over the unconscious Scorpion as he prepares to go after the last Scorpion, who was ripping apart his little pet’s friend.

With the Scorpion down Sophie stops concentrating on her spell and let the flames vanish just before Sampson runs over the scorpion. Sophie begins to race after Sampson, refusing to let him out maneuver her but stops for a brief second as she sees the scorpion ripping apart Leevi.

"Ewww, that’s disgusting. "

Changing her plans she makes a hard turn and moves between the downed scorpion and the dead Blood Elf guard and heads towards the fight, even though she knew that Samson would not approve. As she moved towards the fight Sophie began chanting in her Druidic tongue and as she reached Leevi, she held out her little hand and touched him on the foot. Allowing her healing flow into him.


 


 


 
__________________
You Might Be A Redneck If...
You have said I do and not guilty on the same day.

Last edited by Kinder; 07-10-2018 at 05:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #492  
Old 07-10-2018, 08:17 PM
WhiteStag's Avatar
WhiteStag WhiteStag is offline
All the world's a Stage..
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-25-2019
RPXP: 5904
WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag
Posts: 2,566
Leviticus
left-aligned image
IN MID FLIGHT!-- A pincer reaches out and nabs him! HUH!?!-- Leevi in bird form squeals in fright. Too late, he’s squeezed and strangled and wrapped with giant scorpion claws--crushing the life out of him. Then(!), the other scorpion turns and grabs him! The helpless archer’s body snaps, stomach torn, guts erupt and explode all over, spewing precious internal organs all about, in a cascade of red spray! "NOOOOOO-- AHHHH--- OHHHHH---" **CRUNCH, TEAR, FLESH RIPPPPP!!!**

Leevi passes out instantly, while being rended and torn apart by not one, but TWO scorpions. Then a stinger seals the deal--plunging into his backside...

Emotional trauma has for certain, been cemented into this psyche now--if his childhood memories of terribleness in caves, weren’t already enough.

Then the spark of life--flashes back in his mind!! The light of an angel--flickers into sight for a brief, and glorious moment. A tingle in his foot feels soooo incredibly beautiful. In an instant(!), his stomach closes up and some of his bones grow back and reconnect. His eyes flash open, still in the grapple between two terrifying beasts. He looks down to see beloved Sophie with her spirit of life--brilliant in her eyes! She returns her hand to herself after touching him--imbuing him--with sacred rejuvenation. "Bless you, priestess of the forest," he whispers to her as he’s being thrown about in the air, his terrible circumstance in the possession of the scorpions, simply fall back into his distant awareness. Only the sparkling of Sophie’s smile holds his immediate attention. He’s pleasantly numb now. The feeling is a beautiful, wonderful numbness. Sorcha is still safe and powerful, he sees her down below. Kess, still safe as well. Yan looks like he is back to his bristly vigor. ”All is well for now. All is blessed.”

He has just passed through the dark gates of death-- for a brief moment … and has been brought back for further purpose! Maybe there is still more for the young Leviticus to do … Maybe there are more, who need his tender service.

Actions-If Sophie’s healing goes through, Leevi is back to consciousness, and tries to wiggle free from the grapples.
Dice Roll:
1d20+7sh18 (14)+7 Total = 21

-If free from grapple, Leevi will scurry away to a safer space.

Map Updated with new position.

 
__________________
"All that is gold does not glitter/not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither/deep roots are not reached by the Frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken/a light in the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken/the crownless again shall be King."

Last edited by WhiteStag; 07-10-2018 at 09:16 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #493  
Old 07-10-2018, 08:52 PM
wodine's Avatar
wodine wodine is online now
The Lord of Gifts
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-25-2019
RPXP: 15198
wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine
Posts: 9,530
Yanorli Finally free of the threat of constant assault the Dwarf stands, regaining his balance and collects his weapon and shield.

Banging the hammer and chanting a dwarven war ballad he is ready to finally reenter the fray.

Cease the clamour of hammerís fall,

Smother the forgeís fire tall,

Quell the merry stirrings of song,

ďBattle beckons!Ē Iron bells have rung!


Clang.

Clang!

CLANG.


The dwarf beat his shield in tune with song continuing to hum and sing the occasional line.

OíFlames! OíForge! OíHammer's Fall!
OoCLongstrider and Magic Vestment; 5 hours;
Protection from Evil; 46 Rounds
Stand up and properly equip himself.
Free Action: Sing

 
__________________
For the Imperial Griffon! The Founding
Can you Handle the Madness? Madness in the Weird West: Call of Cthulhu
Back from the West Coast, and beginning the end of Outplay. Posting will stabilize by month's end.
Reply With Quote
  #494  
Old 07-11-2018, 03:12 AM
Thorsten's Avatar
Thorsten Thorsten is offline
Rules Enforcer
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-23-2019
RPXP: 26276
Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten Thorsten
Posts: 6,905
Sorcha
right-aligned image

Leevi's cries of pain were cut abrupt as the scorpions mangled him fiercely. Sorcha was about to storm to his rescue, but others beat her to the punch and as she withdrew her blade from the quivering scorpion's carapace a battered but alive Leevi tumbled past her.

Cara was gone, Sorcha did not know where, and Yanorli seemed like he was about to find his bearings. It was a struggle but it seemed like they were finally getting the upper hand. Or at the least breaking free of the bottleneck.

Stepping forward, the young magus took the time to
Dice Attack vs Scorpion 1 (BaB 3, Dex 5, MW 3:
1d20+11sh12 (8)+11 Total = 19
Dice Damage (Dex 5, MW 3, Black Strike 2 + 1d6 fire):
1d6+10 (1)+10 Total = 11
1d6 5
stab the crippled scorpion in a bid to end its misery.




 
__________________
Going through a rough patch in my life. Forgive me if I forget a post.
Father of a proud toddler. Expect the next 18+ years to be erratic and/or chaotic.

Last edited by Thorsten; 07-11-2018 at 03:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #495  
Old 07-11-2018, 06:58 PM
DarkMemories's Avatar
DarkMemories DarkMemories is offline
No, I'm not Emo
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 10-15-2018
RPXP: 7126
DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories DarkMemories
Posts: 3,743
KessKess grunted a bit as the bewitched weapon slammed into him. How it knew he was there, or how it could function without the priestess even seeing it give commands. It was a bit of unexpected frustration, but no more so than seeing Cara trapped with a swarm of Blood Elves or watching the Leevi bird get plucked and gutted like a game hen. All of this was his fault, of course, and it caused his blood to boil.

The half elf had enough of letting others get beat in his stead and Acrobatics
Dice Roll:
1d20+14 (14)+14 Total = 28
moved agilely past the magic weapon. He gambled that both weapon and the scorpion wouldn't nail him again, and positioned himself for a stealthy assault. He Studied Combat against scorpionfocused on the weaker plates in the scorpions carapace. Now ready, Kess
Dice Roll:
1d20+14sch16cx,18 (3)+14 Total = 17
2d4+5ci1 (2, 2)+5 Total = 9
lashed out with his unseen blade. A solid hit; yet only chipping off the thick scales of the verminous monster itself. The spell that had kept Kess hidden in their midst disappated, and the full extend of his wounds were now apparent. They were all hurting badly, and needed to turn this around as soon as possible.


 



 
__________________
PC: PF: MoonZar-The Obsidian Champions MoonZar-Starfall

Last edited by DarkMemories; 07-11-2018 at 07:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:42 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2019, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB