: +

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2018, 10:38 AM
The Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 53437
dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth dirkoth
October PoTM

October, 10th month of the year, because Oct in Latin means 8.

And, we've added a couple months since this whole calendar thing started.

What have you added, to RPGX? How about adding a nomination for PoTM??

If it was a great post, nominate it here for consideration in October's Post of the Month contest.
Old 10-25-2018, 09:53 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13297
Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz Dressedtojazz
Player nominated: Kapera

DM: Dressedtojazz

Game: Sovereignty of Winter

Reason: Kapera have ramped Kellen up to this post for a month, following the gory, reckless trail of her comrades in combat as they charged mindlessly into a prepared ambush (as level 1). Kellen shook her head, gasped in realization of the dangers they faced and followed through. Now the plotting of the greater evil combined with the situation they are in clicks together as a greater whole and she whirls around to scold the allies for not being sensible. She does this with awesome conviction. Kapera adds plenty of opportunities for great character clashes with this one post. I am looking forward to see it all play out.

Link: Here

Old 10-30-2018, 08:30 AM
This Guy!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6395
JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons JackinIrons
Player: Norse
Game: Rise of the Runelords
GM: Sassafrass

Reason for Nomination: I enjoyed this post for the way Norse's character was revealed in it. It reminds me of a kind of 'day in the life' feeling. It starts with a paladin being a paladin and kind of annoying a shopkeep then fixing the ale. A couple other misadventures follow before the unappreciated hero goes to try to find the others. All in all, I thought it was a good read.

Old 11-01-2018, 04:27 PM
Man・Earth・Sky

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 49679
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
Player: goatmeal
Game: Carrion Crown
GM: Sassafrass
Raison: Sometimes players on this site get to write a final post in a game, because it's over, because the game died prematurely, or because their character died. And sometimes, having a character leave the game is just the right thing to do. goatmeal orchestrated this mostly on his own, and I approved it after the fact as Carlo's final post. While Carlo did not originate with goat, he is one of the original PCs to Carrion Crown, and writing him out is the right thing to do. I'll miss him, but I look forward to goat sticking around in whatever new form he morphs into

Post: Note on the post: I've unsecreted a note that Carlo wrote to another player for the sake of nomination, but to my players, don't read further, unless you're Inem.

Closed Thread