Game Thread Marshpointe Scouting Mission - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > The Knights of Justice > Old Threads
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old Dec 3rd, 2018, 12:54 PM
Ysolde's Avatar
Ysolde Ysolde is offline
Pony Princess
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 4th, 2023
RPXP: 26260
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Posts: 11,978
Marshpointe Scouting Mission

The Inn is right nest to the docks and walking inside it smells like a mixture of rotting seaweeed and spoiled beer. Inside the place are at least twenty five men in the Imperial Colors. If you can call it that since most of them are in various states of inebriation and lack numerous parts of said armor. Some of them are even betting parts of their armor or equipment in various games of chance.

One thing that is quite sure in here is that it is incredibly easy to find out what is happening. Apparently the General doesn't even have a full legion of men and instead only has half of a legion. Three of the Five Cohorts are in the North West attacking the Dwarven Fortess of Aine. The fifth cohort is split between Marshpoint and Tip with three Centuries
(100 men) in the city of Tip and Two in Marshpointe. The fourth cohort is to the south fighting what men are calling 'Rebelling Factions'

The most prominent figure in the Inn is a man in a very nice uniform. People seem to be callng him Centurion and no one is drinking near him or even looking at him. He is about five and a half feet tall and looks to be very young. He looks at the men in the bar with a mixture of disgust and perhaps fear.

The Innkeeper is a rotund man who seems quite happy to be selling his watered down, horrifying concoction, he calls beer and renting rooms by the hour. Women and men in rather expensive underclothes lounge about talking to soldiers and bringing them up to the rooms. Citizens from the city itself are scattered about the Inn patently avoiding the Imperial soldiers. Many of them with angry looks on their faces.



  #2  
Old Dec 3rd, 2018, 03:12 PM
Bio's Avatar
Bio Bio is offline
Life
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 20th, 2019
RPXP: 11389
Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio
Posts: 5,922
Syl
Link, wolf

]As if she didn't know what would happen, the mangy cat Syl followed her newly adopted humans into the inn. Mere moments later, she came scrambling out of the door, tightly hugging the exterior wall of the building, rounding the corner and into the alley way. Just like if she'd been shooed out by a patron, or, there had been more people (and bad smells) than the simple animal had been anticipating. Either way, her neurotic cat behavior was pretty spot on.

Once free of the humans/faux humans, the drow set about
Dice Perception:
d20+13 (15)+13 Total = 28
looking for things that might help them. Particularly, she was interested in 1) a way into the warehouse she could attain, even if it meant next time she had to be an owl, 2) any signs of the invading outisders and where they might be stationed or entering the plane, and 3) any local cats she could talk to for information on 1 and 2. I THINK I should get a +4 Dex for a total of 20 as per Beast Shape II for Tiny animal, and +8 to Stealth for Size
Dice Stealth:
d20+13 (20)+13 Total = 33
Even if she were spied, cat-Syl could instantly pretend like she hadn't been caught, just like any cat that'd just knocked a glass off the counter. A "Who me?" look and begin licking her paws.
 
__________________
PathfinderSRD 5eSRD PF2 SRD
Genesis 2: When God took a spare rib, and turned it into prime rib.
"Funny, but you are cruel, cruel Bio." ~Dbaque
  #3  
Old Dec 4th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Ysolde's Avatar
Ysolde Ysolde is offline
Pony Princess
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 4th, 2023
RPXP: 26260
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Posts: 11,978
The Cat had barely escaped one of the Imperial Guards. The man had not looked like he wanted to pet her.


Syl ScoutingThe Weaving House is quiet at night without a single guard. You see an easy way to get in by using the waterwheel if you were human and willing to get wet, but as a cat there are any number of other ways to get inside. Once in the main weaving area the smell of blood is intense and you can see places under the looms where the bright spots of blood have basically been left after someone has lost a limb to one of the horrific machines. Your animal insticts force you away from those areas and something tells you that someone has been using necromancy of some sort. It would take a bit more investigaton to determine what sort, however, you simply can't force your feline body to actually move into those areas at all so it Knowedge Arcana Checkwon't be easy to do.

Moving away from the machines and into the storage area for all of the woven cloth you find another cat inside the place sleeping in a bed littered with rat and mouse skulls. Likely it lives here to keep the rodents away from the cloth. It peers up at you and looks as if it's ready to defend it's territory.

Last edited by Ysolde; Dec 6th, 2018 at 12:51 PM.
  #4  
Old Dec 5th, 2018, 02:13 AM
Bio's Avatar
Bio Bio is offline
Life
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 20th, 2019
RPXP: 11389
Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio
Posts: 5,922
Syl
Link, wolf

Syl spun about to issue a hiss, batting at the air far, far away from the soldier that had threatened to kick her (literally) out of the bar before scurrying around the corner.

drow racial SP Detect Magic + Guidance
Dice Spellcraft:
d20+6+1 (12)+6+1 Total = 19
"The place gave her the heebie-jeebies! Calling upon her drowish heritage, the half-breed acclimated her eyes to magical auras around the bloody stains. Even without magical aid, she Guidance
Dice K Arcana:
d20+1+1 (7)+1+1 Total = 9
searched her ill-prepared academic knowledge of such magic, applying a most basic divination to all of her academic musings.*

The cat she found was just the sort of animal she'd been hoping to find. Upon spying the feline, she took up a nonchalant posture, licking her paw so she could use it to clean her head. "Relax; I don't even want your mice. I prefer birds. Stupid birds! Always building nests where you can climb to! And fish!" Here she looked mournfully out in the direction of the river outside. "Stupid fish! Why are they always in water?! Know what I mean? Why can't I ever find fish outside of water, huh? Stupid fish! Sometimes humans have dry fish."

Coming back to the present, Syl regarded the cat as if she had just seen him for the first time. "This place smells funny. Like human stuff. Bad human stuff, you know? What are the humans doing here huh?" Her head satisfactorily cleaned, Syl took the opportunity to roll delightedly on the floor, her feet kicking up at the open air.

*I have the Natural Spell feat too.
 
__________________
PathfinderSRD 5eSRD PF2 SRD
Genesis 2: When God took a spare rib, and turned it into prime rib.
"Funny, but you are cruel, cruel Bio." ~Dbaque

Last edited by Ysolde; Dec 6th, 2018 at 01:01 PM.
  #5  
Old Dec 5th, 2018, 05:23 AM
DoubleL1987's Avatar
DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 is offline
Always The Kawaii Addict
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 15th, 2022
RPXP: 12044
DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987
Posts: 10,188
Ceraan had ditched his armour back at camp, and it was now safely squared away in Joker's saddlebags, as was his weapon - he was a lordling travelling with an entourage, so while he would be expected to have a weapon nearby, being armed himself would be seen as a faux-pas. Instead he was dressed in a set of fine black slacks and a blue shirt with a black cloak over it - part of him was now thankful he had never gotten around to clearing all of his old clothes out of Joker's saddlebags since he became a knight.

Entering with his entourage (and one adorably mangy-looking drow kitten that was swiftly shooed-out) Ceraan expected the pub to briefly come to a halt as everyone stared at him, likely not too many people of his caste being seen down at the pub like this. Turning to the others, he waved them off with a dismissive air. "Go, take what measures you need to ensure we can leave tomorrow. I will see if I can arrange a proper place for us to spend the night...Or for me, at least."

The Aasimar spied the centurion out after a few moments, and made his way over to him, waving off the one or two women who attempted to offer their services for the night. Ceraan offered the man a polite bow, before motioning to the empty seat across from him. "With your permission, sir, may I take a seat?"
__________________
"How selfish soever man may be supposed, there are evidently some higher principles in his nature, which interests him in the fortune of others, and render their happiness necessary to him, though he derives nothing from it, except the pleasure of seeing it." - Adam Smith
  #6  
Old Dec 5th, 2018, 08:37 AM
Khalil's Avatar
Khalil Khalil is offline
Don't quit, don't give up
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 5th, 2023
RPXP: 15747
Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil
Posts: 10,074

right-aligned image

Kubar nods as the plan is laid. Well... there it is. The enormous half-orc rubs his massive chin, as he considers the others. Knights were verily chosen for their worth, but mainly worked independently for their capabilities. Here was an opportunity for the knights to work together independently. Kubar looked to the lieutenant. Ma'am. You gonna be alright? He asked. I'll leave the mutt with you... Kubar shrugged his big shoulders shifting his frame in a funny manner. Should be alright... sometimes he liked to piss on things. Sometimes not people... Kubar he grinned.

Kubar grabs the mule's reins and tell the guard dog. Stay...Stay... yeah lick, good enough. The lowly rank knight gives a dismissive wave at the unresponsive dog.


Alright. Let's go.

Kubar then goes with Ceraan and Ewis. A slow lumbering gait pulling the mule behind the two. He delivers the "noble" to the tavern.

Alright, m'lord. I be finding the blacksmith. Getting this here ass shooed up. Should be good to go 'ba mornin'. Kubar bowed and left the tavern.


Then he went looking for the most obvious smithy shop and if none was found he would randomly knock on a residential home to ask for the location of it and perhaps to start a conversation...







Character Sheet: Kubar Bin Steverin
__________________
Working on updates!
  #7  
Old Dec 5th, 2018, 08:35 PM
Krow Nest's Avatar
Krow Nest Krow Nest is offline
The Buddha Himself
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 25th, 2023
RPXP: 2602
Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest
Posts: 3,338
Ewis Lionheart
left-aligned image
Ewis Lionheart | Human | Fighter 6 | HP 55/55 | AC 20 | Init +2 | Saves +6/+5/+3 | Melee +9 Range +8
Power Attack | Two-Weapon Fighting | Lunge | Cleave, Great | Combat Reflexes | Bonus Feat | Bravery x2 | Armor Training | Weapon TrainingFighter Feats | Cleave | Double Slice | Dodge | Quick DrawBonus Feats | Heart of the Fey | Masterful Demeanor | Bonus Feat | Low-Light VisionHuman Feats
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ewis nodded to the lieutenant before following the other two into the town. He watched Syl vanish from the group and took a deep breath. When they passed the tavern, Ceraan left them to see if they could get a room for he night. Ceraan was about to say a farewell before Kubar said he was going to the blacksmiths, leaving Ewis by himself. He looked back and forth between the Inn and the not leaving Orc before letting out a deep sigh, rubbing his forehead, "And of course, a split up...Might as well go buy that net."

Ewis made his way to the market and began looking around, for any kind of fishing net he could get his hands on, preferably one at a cheap price.


OOC
Dice Perception for fishing net:
1d20+5 (4)+5 Total = 9
  #8  
Old Dec 6th, 2018, 02:01 PM
Ysolde's Avatar
Ysolde Ysolde is offline
Pony Princess
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 4th, 2023
RPXP: 26260
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Posts: 11,978
The Spooky Loom warehouse
Syl investigated the area, from a distance. The Magic was assuredly necromantic in origin the spell was like none she'd ever seen, but the basic feel of it is somewhat similar to You must succeed on a melee touch attack. Your touch deals 1d6 points of damage per two caster levels (maximum 10d6). You gain temporary hit points equal to the damage you deal.Vampiric Touch. along with a version of an Anntivermin shell, but set towards anything that isn't human. Someone or something is clearly profiting, in some fashion, from injuries and deaths in the looms.

The other cat calmed down a bit and sighed something that sounded like, "Kittens..." once the old mouser was sure that Syl was done going off tangent he cleaned an ear with a paw. "Humans make fur here. Poor furless things have to make their own kitten." An expansive yawn and a paw he gestured to numerous bolts of fabric. "No bad things in here just lots of human fur. Bad things are in the fur makers very very bad things. Avoid the fur makers kitten unless you want to loose a limb."

He gives a yawn, "Come back when you're older kitten and maybe I'll share some good mouse with you."


The Inn
The young Centurion looks to Ceraan. "Of course sir, you may, but I really suggest not staying here for the night or even drinking anything. Sadly, some of us must keep an eye on the troops, but that doesn't mean you should suffer. Other officer's are at Lord Elrin's house. Just let them know which Century you command and show them your papers and then you'll have much better than this swill and cheap doxies.."


The Smithery
Kubar has little trouble finding the Smith or perhaps more accurately the Smith house. Indeed, outside the Inn he can hear the banging in the distance. Inside the place he can see numerous candles and at least three forges stoked while hammers are clanging even at this time of night. A young journeyman directs him next door and he sees a Farrier outside wrking with some horses under more torches. He points to some horse paddocks and says, "Got three more before you. A silver now and then give when you come back. Your animal stays more than a day and it'll be a gold piece per day. Ain't got room or time for animals to stay here instead of the stables,"


The Docks
Ewis wanders around the docks area. There are places he thinks he could buy some nets from, but most seem closed this time of night. A sailor bumps into him drunkenly. "Shorry haint gots mah land legs." Or at least that's what Ewis thinks the man said. He's clearly rather drunk and slurring his words very badly.


Olodra and Dog
The dog pushes it's huge head under Olodra's hand and gives a little whimper as Kubar heads away. Watching him with a sort of sad forlorn look and then peering back up at the drow as if asking her when he's coming back.
  #9  
Old Dec 6th, 2018, 05:30 PM
Bio's Avatar
Bio Bio is offline
Life
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 20th, 2019
RPXP: 11389
Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio
Posts: 5,922
Syl
Link, wolf

As he explained the human-fur, Syl bounced over to bat at a dangling piece that hung over the edge. "Ohhhh! Is that what that stuff is for?" As if it were the most entertaining thing the world could offer in all of its greatness, kitten-Syl attacked the various cloth. For about two seconds.

When the older cat got around to 'the bad stuff,' she looked very sad. "Is that the same bad stuff they use to bring the sulfer-smelling-ones? Where do those go? Where is the place they bring them at? I'll want to avoid that place too."

"And what's with all the human-kittens they keep bringing in and putting with not-their-mothers? Those human kittens smell scared. And hurt."
 
Link

Link watched stoically as the Alpha left; it looked as if she had to perhaps train the male two-legs to do something. He saw her turn into a cat, at first thinking perhaps the Matron's judgement might be impaired, only realizing she must be training them in hunting. So she will be the prey to show them how to hunt hated, little, ugly things. Good that that was all cleared up.

Now it was just the three of them though. "I am called 'Link' in this pack." Link introduced himself to the other dog. "The Alpha left me in charge while she's gone with the instructions that we are to protect this two-legs." Poor thing was probably mystified. Turning his gaze dispassionately away, Link explained; "I understand the tongue of humans."
__________________
PathfinderSRD 5eSRD PF2 SRD
Genesis 2: When God took a spare rib, and turned it into prime rib.
"Funny, but you are cruel, cruel Bio." ~Dbaque
  #10  
Old Dec 12th, 2018, 09:17 AM
DoubleL1987's Avatar
DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 is offline
Always The Kawaii Addict
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 15th, 2022
RPXP: 12044
DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987 DoubleL1987
Posts: 10,188
Ceraan sat down opposite the Centurion and gave him a warm but grateful smile for the advice. "Actually I'm not a commander, my father, lord Almaar sent me on a rather important errand and unfortunately the night caught up to myself and my entourage before we could make our destination. I was hoping to request lodging from the Lord for tonight, if he would be willing to assist the son of a fellow noble."

Looking around the inn, Ceraan raised an eyebrow at the other soldiers in the inn. "Seems a bit...lively in here."
__________________
"How selfish soever man may be supposed, there are evidently some higher principles in his nature, which interests him in the fortune of others, and render their happiness necessary to him, though he derives nothing from it, except the pleasure of seeing it." - Adam Smith
  #11  
Old Dec 12th, 2018, 04:38 PM
Ysolde's Avatar
Ysolde Ysolde is offline
Pony Princess
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 4th, 2023
RPXP: 26260
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Posts: 11,978
Spooky Loom House
The elder cat looked over at Syl and thought a bit. "The sulfer smelling ones come from the Same Place the Lord Owns...big house with walls. Same place where they bring the human kittens. Same place they bring the human body parts when the fur maker takes them. Stay far from that place too Kitten otherwise you'll end up like these mice."


The Inn
The Centurion nods. "Lord Almaar...sorry don't recognize it, but you should take care about wandering around even with your two servants." His eyes change from bored to something more akin to devotion or maybe even pure zealotry. "The filthy non-humans have it out for us humans. They eat our flesh at night, they summon demons, they spread disease. They are anathema to Baron Eiderdow and he will have them purged from our lands."

The man shakes his head a moment almost seeming to forget what he was talking about. "You can probably get the Lord to invite you in if you have your father's Sigil. As for this place just Soldiers' way of enjoying themselves when they are allowed to. Orders came from my Legate, but damn it all if I would rather be somewhere else." He gave a sigh and looked off. For whatever reason it was clear that he did not enjoy any of the activities here.

Last edited by Ysolde; Dec 12th, 2018 at 04:40 PM.
  #12  
Old Dec 13th, 2018, 05:44 PM
Khalil's Avatar
Khalil Khalil is offline
Don't quit, don't give up
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 5th, 2023
RPXP: 15747
Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil
Posts: 10,074

right-aligned image

Geessh! A gold per day? Listen 'sa I just need shoes for ma' ass. No need for it to be getting pampered and staying overnight in a luxury matt. Kubar shakes his head and pulls out his coin bag and pointedly pulls out a silver piece. Here's that... another when I come back. If for some ungodly reason I'm not back, you just cut that ducker loose. I'll go find it when I get back... Should be what? A thirty minutes per horse... an hour and thirty?

Kubar looked around and waited for his answer. Man... really burning the fires here. I guess your really busy. But that's good right? Best get that good coin when ya' can. Never know when work is gonna dry up.

While he waits Kubar takes a look around from the same spot he is standing in and
Dice Perception:
1d20+4 (7)+4 Total = 11
makes note of what is being made.






Character Sheet: Kubar Bin Steverin
__________________
Working on updates!

Last edited by Khalil; Dec 13th, 2018 at 05:45 PM.
  #13  
Old Dec 17th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Bio's Avatar
Bio Bio is offline
Life
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 20th, 2019
RPXP: 11389
Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio
Posts: 5,922
Syl
Link, wolf

"Dark dark dark human stuff." Syl agreed with the elder cat. And now she knew that it all went to the same place; the demons, stolen children, and dark, necromantic magic. All at the same place. She would of course, take as cautionary a look at the place as she could manage. The more information they could gather, the better. "Cat?" she asked, quite serious now, "You do have a way out of here, right? A good escape plan for if the dark human stuff gets bigger, or the river runs too high or if a fire burns all the human fur?"
Leaving the warehouse, Syl made sure to Detect Magic (Sp), so not even any components in any formcheck periodically for any sign of necromantic dangers as she approached the noble's house of horrors. She got
Dice Perception:
d20+13+1 (12)+13+1 Total = 26
Plus Detect Magic too
as close as she could safely get to the structure, looking for anything interesting or helpful to the mission.
 
__________________
PathfinderSRD 5eSRD PF2 SRD
Genesis 2: When God took a spare rib, and turned it into prime rib.
"Funny, but you are cruel, cruel Bio." ~Dbaque
  #14  
Old Dec 18th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Ysolde's Avatar
Ysolde Ysolde is offline
Pony Princess
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 4th, 2023
RPXP: 26260
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Posts: 11,978
Smithery
The Farrier nods, " About that amount a time ya. Too many officers wantin shoes for their horses and then all of 'em want to forget the farkin horse for days on end. Gotta get a bit of gold off the ponces, but I'll take you at your word and have your ass shoed in a jiff." When Kubar mentioned the fires the Farrier shook his head, "Imperial forces weapons are crap. Don't know who made 'em, but apparently the General wants all his men to have something that won't break when they stab something with it. More like some poor non-human...." He shakes his head. Don't know what's got into most of them, but this general and Lord Elrin seem to have some gigantic hate on for anything that isn't human. I hear stories about they want to invade Fallhold Forest....stupidest idea in the world if'n you ask me. Took the Demon King and all the armies of hell to invade it long ago and even then when they got to the city well you know the tale right?"[/b]

He can't seem to help himself as he goes on, "She came down with her heavenly host and smote the Demon Army. Sweeping over all the infernal like the evening tide and washing them away. Then she fought the King Himself shattering him like wax, yet in his death throes the King pierced her heart and she died. Sarcificing her immortal glory for us..." He looks around concerned his eyes stare at the building behind them. "Ahh damn, maybe you could forget I said such things good sir?"

Back in the Forgery area Kubar had noted that a lot of older weapons were being melted down to create new ones.


Spooky Loom House and Noble House
The older cat let Syl know that he did indeed have a way out if things turned bad. Chuckling at the little kitten and letting her know that he hadn't gotten to be so old without having plans if things went bad. As for the Noble's house, well there she was able to catch that line of Necromancy and in fact able to find a line of Bone inscribed with necromantic marks. It wasn't hard to determine that it went right back to the loom house and as she got to the Noble's house she could tell it mixed with Conjuration magic. The most likely thought is that someone created these magical pathways to power their demon summoning.

The Walls around the House were tall and there were four guard houses at each corner with about four guards in each one. Unlike the Inn these guards seemed to actually be paying attention although not so much to mangy kittens. A lucky rub against an area of the wall led the small kitten into a place where she could, if she wanted, get beyond the wall and closer to the house or even get her to a spot where she might, with some luck, ambush a set of guards and allow her companions to venture up the wall.


Last edited by Ysolde; Dec 18th, 2018 at 05:10 PM.
  #15  
Old Dec 19th, 2018, 11:13 PM
Bio's Avatar
Bio Bio is offline
Life
Good People
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 20th, 2019
RPXP: 11389
Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio Bio
Posts: 5,922
Syl
Link, wolf

"Do make sure your escape routes are well open." Syl suddenly lost all of her kittenish playful stupidity as the younger cat spoke with sobriety. "Human fur burns so easily."
Syl glared at the energy channel. Actual
Dice Spellcraft:
d20+6+1 (4)+6+1 Total = 11
magic theory wasn't particularly her strong suite, she doubted she could well guess what exactly would happen if she physically removed some of the bones from their position. Worst case scenario, she might blow up. Best case ... probably someone would just have to come out and set it right again. ... but what if that person couldn't find the missing piece? Hmm. Well no; they'd have to replace it, which would mean some creature or another would have to die for her little prank. Blast! The drowish woman was pretty sure none of them were particularly versed in magic theory who could give some insight.

Making note to tell the Lieutenant of the necromantic channel, as well as the position that looked like a good ambush spot and place to climb the wall, the grey cat continued on. If she could, Syl would climb a tree and peer over the wall. Just to see what she might see.
 
__________________
PathfinderSRD 5eSRD PF2 SRD
Genesis 2: When God took a spare rib, and turned it into prime rib.
"Funny, but you are cruel, cruel Bio." ~Dbaque

Last edited by Bio; Dec 19th, 2018 at 11:13 PM.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB