Game Thread The Breaking of Exandria: Part 2 - Page 13 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > The Breaking of Exandria > Game Thread Archive
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 03-30-2019, 04:25 AM
kymrel's Avatar
kymrel kymrel is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-04-2020
RPXP: 5161
kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel
Posts: 2,828
Ronald ‘One-Bone’ Devyn
right-aligned image
As the corpses overwhelm Ron again, sinking teeth into his legs, clawing at his torso, his focus is not on the dead surrounding him but his friends fighting alongside him. Bonus action to drink the other healing potion, recovering 8 HPHe quickly gulps down the other healing draught Bellamy gave him. As he does, he watches his friend Bellamy with amazement as she again charges into the fray on her horse like the knight from the old story in his last, heroic charge against the evil dragon.

As Ron blocks a snapping jaw from some creature he isn’t sure what was in life, its cainine teeth chewing on Ronda’s haft, he notices that Alys is in danger of being overwhelmed. A dead creature, its mangy fur falling off in patches, displaying rotting muscles and meat under them, snaps its jaws at her. Ron manages to take a step closer to the blue-skinned girl, ripping Ronda from the jaws of his assailant.

He’s off balance and almost too far away from his friend to help, but with a wide swing holding the end of Ronda’s shaft, Reaction to attack Zombie with disadvantage hit AC 27, doing 14 bludgeoning damagehe delivers a massive blow to the undead’s leg, with enough power to shatter stone. The zombie goes down, its leg shattered, but Ron can’t see if stops moving or not as a dozen hands claw at his back, pulling him into the larger mass of undead. ”Run, Alys! is all he manages to shout at his companion as he’s forced to turn his attention to the undead surrounding him.

His blood flows freely now, but he doesn’t care. Ada is falling back and he’s bought Alys the time she needs to break away by shattering that hound-like undead. Again, Ron smiles. He might not survive, but hopefully his friends will. Reaching inwards, he draws upon the last of his strength and lays about him in all directions with Ronda, Reckless attack was a natural 20, doing 21 bludgeoning damagebashing faces, arms and anything else closing in on him with reckless abandon, shattering bones every where Ronda caresses his foes. A lesser man would be too tired to even lift the heavy hammer at this point, but there seems to be no stopping Ron. Bones shatter, entire rotting bodies fly out of the mound as he goes to work, encouraged by his friends falling back. Nobody will tell Shelley he gave up without a fight. Only the undead can see his face, grinning despite the horrific circumstances. If they had functioning brains they might have been afraid of the broad man, surviving and still swinging his massive hammer when he clearly should be dead.

OOC
 

 
__________________
People say I'm evil and twisted, but I really have the heart of a young boy. In a jar, on my desk.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus.

Last edited by kymrel; 03-30-2019 at 04:30 AM.
  #182  
Old 03-30-2019, 12:54 PM
Syne's Avatar
Syne Syne is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-30-2020
RPXP: 7679
Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne Syne
Posts: 2,005
Alys
left-aligned image
Alys abruptly broke off her flurry of attacks as she felt, rather than saw, the gnoll-zombie's attack. A dodge and a push broke her free of it, for the moment, but that was all it took for the rapids inside her to slow, letting her see. Evaluate. Ada was pulling back. Doc's horse was injured. Ron was fighting like a madman...but every time he spoke, it was to urge them to flee.

”Run, Alys!"

Her jaw clenched tight, her fingers tightened painfully around the hilt of her short sword. Anger was still rushing through her, but it wasn't blinding. This wasn't right. Wasn't fair. How could she just walk away?! You be careful, Alys. If it comes down to a choice between coin or your skin, you run. And if it comes down to a choice between this new group or your skin, you run. You hear me?

Alys let out a roar of anger, stabbing her shortsword into the mound and burying it to the hilt in some other poor fool who'd gotten consumed by the mound. Then she pulled back, liquid grace, ducking past and away from retaliation as she retreated. "Don't you dare die Ron! Kill this thing!"
StatBlock
 

Last edited by Syne; 03-30-2019 at 12:56 PM.
  #183  
Old 03-30-2019, 03:00 PM
4eyedBadger's Avatar
4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-31-2020
RPXP: 2939
4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger
Posts: 2,088
OOC
Dice Zombie Orc Female attack of opportunity on Ninazu:
1d20+3sh10 (6)+3 Total = 9
1d6+1 (3)+1 Total = 4

Ninazu is about 40 feet off map to the east, near Confire and the wagon. Doc is prone where she is. Rough luck on that, even with the military saddle.
  #184  
Old 03-31-2019, 12:51 AM
Vislands's Avatar
Vislands Vislands is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-04-2020
RPXP: 5812
Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands
Posts: 2,543
The dark skies roil above them and a crack of thunder rolls across the field. Bellamy eyes are drawn to the fury of Ron - a monster almost himself, standing almost single-handed against the unceasing wave of the mass of broken corpses. He should have died long ago, but the simple fool simply refused to expire.

She hefts her lance, preparing to strike again when she is blindsided by the emergence of another corpse from the abomination. This one looked almost like her - a female orc whose rotting flesh was a chilling warning. Before she could wheel Ninazu out of the undead's path it crashes into the horses's flank. The beast screams and rears, and Doc grasps at the saddle, but her fingers slip on the leather wet from the rain and her whole world flips over as she falls backward into the tall grass.

For a moment, she does not know where she is. Her face is covered in mud and her lance is missing, having been lost in the fall. She clambers to her feet and pulls her shield before her, just in time to see Alys flee into the distance. They'd left them alone here. Perhaps to die.

So be it.

She roars and the blade of the scythe moves in time with her scream, shearing hands and feet off the edges of the Corpse Mound with its swing. The half-orc leaps past the decomposing body of some hairy creature and grabs onto Ron's shoulder.

"I will not abandon you, you fool! BIND!" She screams into the man's ears over the sound of the roaring rain. A warmth so intense flows through her that for a moment she feels like she's on fire. Ron is covered in blood and guts of all varieties, but it suddenly becomes clear which blood is his because it begins to glow a dark sanguine light and to move as if with a life of its own, pulling itself back into his wounds and lacing itself together to staunch his bleeding.

She pulls her hand back and draws her warhammer, its silver ravens shining somehow even in the stormy darkness. "We will not fall today!"


StatBlock
 
  #185  
Old 03-31-2019, 04:35 AM
Lazer's Avatar
Lazer Lazer is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-04-2020
RPXP: 4794
Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer Lazer
Posts: 2,190
"What am I doing? What are they doing? I told them to run, why didn’t they just bloody-well run?!"

With a sigh Confire leaned out as far as he dared and peered at the great plainscow pulling him along. He had pointedly ignored the big beast the previous day but now he would have no choice. He had to go back and get his friends.

The rough ground made it difficult, but he managed to concentrate long enough to reach his well of eldritch energy, and then he summoned a spectral hand up near the reins at the right hand side of the cow. Quickly he used the hand to grab the reins and pull!

Come on you stupid beast, turn!

OOC
 

 
__________________
Everything’s good <double thumbs-up>.
  #186  
Old 03-31-2019, 10:29 PM
Odyssey's Avatar
Odyssey Odyssey is offline
Epic Level Enchatment
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-03-2020
RPXP: 7904
Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey Odyssey
Posts: 2,243
Cyprian Thoros
right-aligned image
The tall, wet grass had soaked through his clothes, and his boots were weighted as mud clung to his boots. Alys was retreating after Ada. Good. He didn’t have to worry about-- His relief was quickly bashed aside as Bellamy came galloping back into the fray, her lance in hand.

“Doc! D*amn you!” He roared at her. Dark gods. I’m surrounded by stupid, heroic half-wits. He grew cold as Bellamy’s horse brayed in horror, bucking her free and tore away from the mound of writhing corpses. Bellamy was now in danger. After all of this. All of this effort to get everyone safe. Torrential curses spat from his mouth in fury.

Cyprian met Ada’s gaze as she ran past, and he reached for an arrow. ”Go! Don’t stop!” He spotted Talia sprinting up toward Alys. Hells, could this get any worse!? He shouted at the fellow rogue, ”Stay low and stay ranged!” It sounded like an order, but deep down it was a plea. If she was coming back, he hoped at the very least she wouldn’t get too close. He believed she was smart enough to know this...But he had been proven wrong recently.

Cyprian ducked low and25 to hide disappeared below the grasses to make his way toward his horse. A moment later, he reappeared and 21 to hit, 19 damageshot an arrow toward the pile of the undead. He didn’t pause to see if it hit as he mounted his horse, ready to take off if things went south, or reinforce the line of defense for Alys and Ada's retreat.


StatBlock
 
__________________
Posting Status: Posting rate:

I took the Oath of Sangus

Last edited by Odyssey; 03-31-2019 at 10:36 PM.
  #187  
Old 04-03-2019, 10:31 AM
Drachenspirit's Avatar
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-03-2020
RPXP: 14740
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Posts: 14,399
Talia
left-aligned image
Talia moves with a burst of speed, to close on the rolling ball of undead and get a better shot with her dagger.

As soon as she is withing a closer range so she doesn't have to throw all out,
Dice Dagger throw:
1d20+6 (14)+6 Total = 20
Dice Damage if hit:
1d4+3 (3)+3 Total = 6
she lets loose with her 2nd dagger she picked up in town before leaving.

She too yells out, "Run Ron! Break free!"


 
__________________
Posting Status: Meh... Normal.
  #188  
Old 04-03-2019, 03:40 PM
4eyedBadger's Avatar
4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-31-2020
RPXP: 2939
4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger
Posts: 2,088
The Bloody CampThe mound of corpses collectively shudders under the onslaught of combined arms and magic from the companions! Small corpses cry out in pain and larger ones howl with rage as blow after blow from hammer, blade, and divine power smash their bodies and send wisps of dark energy dissipating into the storm that continues to rage around them!

The dark clouds above roil and grow darker still as the storm increases to an other-worldly strength! The rain falls in ferocious sheets while the lightning and thunder build to a dazzling and deafening crescendo! Bolts of lightning strike the ground around the small, blood-soaked battlefield! Each one shakes the earth and sends a geyser of soil blasting into the air to be swept up in the howling wind! Cyprian's mare rears up in alarm, threatening to throw the unfamiliar man and disappear into the night. Even Cow flinches and hesitates as she continues her wide turn back toward the battle.

The lightning flashes over the bared teeth of the remaining zombies! The bodies of Owin, the gnoll, and the she-orc swarm around Ron, beating him with bone and rotten flesh.

Then the mound of broken corpses surges at him! The first wave goes low, wrapping up his legs and waist and squeezing tight. The second surge overwhelms his torso. Unable to pull his legs free, the stalwart barbarian cannot stand against this relentless tide! He is buried under a mountain of ribs, hooves, skulls, and loose carrion! Like a drowning man in a current, Ron is battered and torn by broken bone and the remnants of rusted metal weapons and armor. Clawing, fighting, beating his way out, the man's ruined face breaks the surface for just a moment. Bellamy looks down at him, just as the jagged blade of a broken sword is buried in his back by a hand in a rusty gauntlet! The look of fierce determination Ron has borne throughout the battle fades. The life drains from his eyes. He looks to Doc one last time, before his eyes close and he disappears, limp, into the mound.

In horror, Bellamy knows this is the end. One way or another, this must end! It had seemed that Ron could fight forever, but he was out of time.

A flurry of movement overhead catches the attention of all. A flock of ravens, several hundred strong, burst through the low canopy of storm clouds! Limned in the flashes of lightning, their collective caws can be heard between rolls of thunder. The flock dives toward the earth, toward the battle, and begins to circle 50 feet overhead like a vortex of black feathers. The birds shriek relentlessly, watching, and waiting...

OOC
 

RonSilence...

Ron opens his eyes. He is standing in the tall grass of the Dividing Plains. The mountains are to his north. The swamp is east. Dark clouds swirl overhead, pulsing with light as the lightning flashes within them, but the thunder is dull and muted...distant. There is no rain here. Ron can see it in the distance though, moving across the grasslands.

Hefting Ronda, the barbarian wheels about, looking for his enemies to strike! There are none. The mound of corpses is gone. The zombies are gone. His...friends...they are gone. Ron is alone. The world around him is quiet. Reverent, like a church. Or so Ron would guess. He doesn't spend much time in any church. But if church was like this...in the open with a weapon in his hand...then, maybe.

Something emerges from the clouds above. A dark cloud or...birds! A flock of big black birds comes through the clouds to enter Ron's private cathedral. For so many birds, they are quiet, save the occasional caw. Behind them, something larger comes. Something big and white with wings. They are coming toward him. The birds circle overhead but the bigger thing keeps coming. Ron tries to make out what it is in the flashes of lightning. It can't be...

It is a wolf! Huge and white with wings spreading 15 feet across. And on its back, riding the wolf, is a woman. A beautiful woman! Her blonde hair flows behind her in the wind and she bears a longsword and axe. She is tall; her perfect, muscular body clad in strange armor with a round shield strapped to her back. A winged circlet frames her noble face.

right-aligned image
The wolf lands a short distance from Ron, it's powerful legs flexing to soften the impact for it's rider. The woman dismounts into the grass at its side. A few long strides bring her close to Ron. She looks him over. His injuries are gone, and he is no longer covered in blood. But even at his best, Ron is not a handsome man. A fact he becomes even more aware of under the gaze of those piercing blue eyes.

"You are no Atheling..." The woman cocks her head curiously as she speaks. She runs her fingers across the head of Ron's hammer as he grips it. "...and this is not Mjolnir." She walks around Ron, slowly, but with the grace and strength of a fighter. "But you are a warrior. Even among the folk, I have rarely seen such."

Completing her circuit, the woman stands to face Ron. "I am Asdis, Herald of Storms." She pauses haughtily. "Not oft do the woes and deaths of man reach my ears in the Welkin. But, this night I heard your hammer falling amongst your enemies. And, lo, in the fields 'neath the Stormlord's own vanguard, I beheld such joy in battle that would bring honor to Ysgard!" Asdis smiles with the praise.

"I stand vigil with you, warrior." The herald's face turns serious. "This is an honorable death. We will wait, and when your body finally relents, I will bear your soul to our halls for feasting, and the glory of endless battle."

OOCI need Ron to make a Death Save please. You do get the d4 from Bless on this, but I would like you to roll it in a secret tag, please. Nobody else can see Ron. They wouldn't know how long they have to rescue him from the Corpse Mound or how he is faring inside it.

Last edited by 4eyedBadger; 04-04-2019 at 01:38 AM.
  #189  
Old 04-03-2019, 04:28 PM
kymrel's Avatar
kymrel kymrel is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-04-2020
RPXP: 5161
kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel
Posts: 2,828
Ronald ‘One-Bone’ Devyn
right-aligned image
With blood pouring into his eyes from a gash on his forehead, Ron thinks he sees Bellamy, falling off her horse. Desperate now, he tries to bash his way past the undead to get to her, but dozens of hands hold him and all he can do is flail at them with Ronda. For every hand he breaks, more reach out to grab his legs and arms. He can feel Bellamy touching his back, and immediately feels somewhat refreshed. Like he may just beat this apparently unstoppable horde of undead bearing down on them. She shouts at him, as if using her considerable will to force him to keep going. He wants to tell her to run, but he doesn’t manage to get the words out before the surround him again, stabbing, clawing, biting and beating his flesh, dragging him to the ground, still flailing with Ronda to try to take just one more of them with him as he falls.

He realizes the end must be near. He can hear Talia, shouting for him to break free, but he knows he’s got no chance to get away from the relentless undead. Nor would he want to. His only thought is to get up again, to get his head out of the maelstrom of body parts, old blood and bodily fluids that fill his mouth and nose. His only conscious thought is to get up and keep fighting long enough for the unhorsed Bellamy and the others to get out of the way of this horror that’s about to kill him.

He never even feels the blade sinking into his back. Jerking upright, he locks eyes with Bellamy for a moment. He manages only register how close she is. And that he failed to keep her safe. Stupid Ron. Died letting the only friends he had down. And then the world goes black.

To Ron’s surprise, the darkness subsides. He opens his eyes to see familiar surroundings, the plains and the mountains ahead. He feels Ronda’s familiar weight in his hands and grips her haft tightly, turning in every direction looking for his friends. The dead people are gone, and so are his friends. Only then does he realize that his wounds have vanished as well, as has the ichor and blood from the undead.

This place feels unnatural, somehow. Ron feels like he’s being watched. It’s not a comfortable feeling. And then a cloud of birds emerges from the cloud above. Steeling himself for battle, Ron grips Ronda with both hands, unsure what might be coming. When he sees the winged wolf and the warrior woman riding it, he somehow knows she’s not here to challenge him. He relaxes a little and Ronda’s head hits the ground with a soft thud, although he still holds the weapons haft.

When the woman walks closer, examining him, Ron feels self-conscious in a way he rarely does. The last time was when Wenny kissed him on the cheek and told him he was strong and brave after he jumped into the river to get her little brother out of the water before the crocs got him.

When the woman speaks, Ron finally realizes what has happened. He must be dead, and this must be the afterlife. ”I don’t know what an athe… ashaling is. I’m Ron,” the enforcer says, before quickly correcting himself. ”My name is Ronald. Ronald Devyn.” he kind of regrets not listening to Ada when she spoke about her god before. He figured it would all sort itself out after he died and that he wouldn’t need to know in advance. In a way, he was right, but he sure would like to have Ada here to tell him what's going on. Only no, that would mean she’d be dead as well.

Ron quickly looks around, half-expecting to see his friends rising from the tall grass. But there is nobody there. ”My friends. I don’t see them. Does that mean they are still alive? I didn’t want to fail them, but now I’m afraid. I’m afraid I didn’t hold long enough and the dead will kill them as well. I tried to tell them to run but they didn’t want to.”

Even now, his friends are on his mind, not the woman’s promise of a feast and an endless battle. Although he can’t feel the wounds any more, he still recalls in horrid detail the battle with the unstoppable undead. And the woman’s promise of a glorious endless battle suddenly sounds a little worse than it did a moment ago.

OOC
 

 
__________________
People say I'm evil and twisted, but I really have the heart of a young boy. In a jar, on my desk.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus.
  #190  
Old 04-03-2019, 06:49 PM
Vislands's Avatar
Vislands Vislands is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-04-2020
RPXP: 5812
Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands
Posts: 2,543
The thunder drowned out everything, even her scream. "RON!" She bellowed noiselessly into the violence of the storm. The man's face was illuminated in erratic bursts of lightning...then he was gone. Fear flowed through the half-orc. She looked up slowly at the Mound as it rolled towards her. To either side of her were the zombies, their rotting flesh dripping and breaking apart in the rain.

Fear...then rage.

"HARRRRGH!" The half-orc bellows. She couldn't hear her warcry, but she can feel the vibration in her ribcage, knocking the zombies away from her with her shield. She points a finger with her shield hand and the blade of the scythe carves another line through the mountain of corpses. A dark light begins to gather in her shield and her rage fills her heat.

"Why don't you just...", She brings the shield above her head, towards the crows that fill the sky, "F**K OFF!" Doc slams the edge of her shield into the mud and dark, red light spreads from it like a drop of blood in water. A red miasma fills the air and presses out and away from her, covering the zombies and the Mound like a unearthly tide.


StatBlock
 
  #191  
Old 04-04-2019, 02:07 AM
Vislands's Avatar
Vislands Vislands is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-04-2020
RPXP: 5812
Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands Vislands
Posts: 2,543
Ada
left-aligned image


"Dawnfather, no!" Ada cries out as she sees Ron's limp body taken into the form of the Corpse Mound. The man had the sweet soul of a child, even though his tantrums were much more terrible and scary to witness. Time was up now, there was not much more to be done that to trust in the power of the light and pray that they lived to see clear skies once more.

She raises her crossbow and releases a bolt, which lands with a thunk in one of the quickly deteriorating heads emerging from the monster's body. The Dawnfather's hammer strikes with a might blow, sending pieces of bone and flesh flying.

"Ron!" The cleric of the Dawnfather cries out again, as if calling the man back.


OOCHit with Light Cross with a 20 for 5 damage and Spiritual Weapon with a 22 for 8 damage.

Last edited by Vislands; 04-04-2019 at 02:08 AM.
  #192  
Old 04-04-2019, 02:49 AM
4eyedBadger's Avatar
4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-31-2020
RPXP: 2939
4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger
Posts: 2,088
The Bloody CampAda’s hammer of light smashes bone and flesh! Her senses heightened by combat, Talia sees a bloody tooth hurtling past her face! But the killing power is in the radiance of the spiritual weapon. With each impact it flashes with the light of the dawn, burning away the corruption that animates this abominable pile of death!

At last, the mound can no longer sustain itself. As one, the dozens of ruined corpses collapse over each other. Skeletal hands reach weakly toward Bellamy’s feet, and are still. A canine jaw gnashes one last time and goes slack.

OOC
 

Last edited by 4eyedBadger; 04-04-2019 at 12:46 PM.
  #193  
Old 04-04-2019, 12:21 PM
Drachenspirit's Avatar
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-03-2020
RPXP: 14740
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Posts: 14,399
Talia
left-aligned image
Talia moves to where s
Dice Investigation:
1d20+3 (11)+3 Total = 14
he last saw Ron, and begins to
Dice Strength Check:
1d20+1 (2)+1 Total = 3
try and pull limbs and bodies from where she thinks he is.

She is breathing heavily, and though she isn't speaking, it might be because
Dice Save for Deafness:
1d20+1 (8)+1 Total = 9
her ears are still ringing.


 
__________________
Posting Status: Meh... Normal.
  #194  
Old 04-04-2019, 01:45 PM
4eyedBadger's Avatar
4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 07-31-2020
RPXP: 2939
4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger 4eyedBadger
Posts: 2,088
AsdisAsdis Storm-herald seems to be looking past Ron as they stand vigil. Not looking over his shoulder, but looking through him at something in the distance. Turning, the barbarian sees nothing but the seemingly endless fields of grass meeting banks of dark grey cloud at the horizon.

Suddenly, Asdis arches an eyebrow. The corner of her mouth upturns to a faint smile. The winged wolf throws his large head back and howls into the moonless night sky; a cry of victory! Looking back over her shoulder, the warrior woman speaks to the wolf as to an old friend. "Yes, Hrolleif. It seems the norn who wove this one’s skein has a flair for the dramatic." Turning back, she regards Ron thoughtfully. "But we shall see."

Last edited by 4eyedBadger; 04-04-2019 at 01:46 PM.
  #195  
Old 04-04-2019, 03:16 PM
kymrel's Avatar
kymrel kymrel is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: 08-04-2020
RPXP: 5161
kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel kymrel
Posts: 2,828
Ronald ‘One-Bone’ Devyn
right-aligned image
Scratching his head as he looks around, trying to see what this Asdis is looking for. Perhaps she’s looking to see if any of his friends are coming. Although he likes them more than he thought he would, he hopes not. Because if they come, they will be dead, just like him. He doesn’t understand what she’s talking about, and she seems to be having a conversation with the winged wolf. Something about a norn and a skein. Words he’s never heard before.

Ron slowly steps closer to the woman, taking one look behind him as he does. ”Are we going to the feast soon? I don’t think the others are coming,” he says wistfully. “I’m going to bring Ronda. If there are battles to be fought I’ll need her again,” he continues, showing her the battered but deadly hammer.

OOC
 

 
__________________
People say I'm evil and twisted, but I really have the heart of a young boy. In a jar, on my desk.

I have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:13 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2020, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB