RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jun 4th, 2019, 12:23 PM
An apple a day...

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2205
Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood
Abe Rin

Ganbatte!Name: Abe Rin

Appearance: Soft-faced, blond, athletic, Rin's American ancestry shows through plainly. She is a relatively small girl, flat-chested and insecure about it. Rin tries to dress and act as cutely as possible however, taking advantage of her small size to trick adults into giving her sweets.

Ethnicity: Japanese (with some American blended in)

Background:
Rin was always a competitive girl. She had to be the best, second wasn't good enough.

She grew up the child of a single-parent, her mother having died in childbirth with her. Her father, a lover of sports and an ex-Koshien level pitcher, instilled the drive to practice into her. His standards were exacting and so Rin knew that she would have to be perfection if she were to be loved by him. She has always had herself in the running for several different teams, basketball, volleyball, and water polo being the ones she most excels at.

All the pressure on Rin to succeed makes her a bit ruthless at times, as she will press any advantage she sees, even if it means a little unsportsmanlike behavior. Of course, this is to honor her father who passed away last year in a freak accident when a piece of concrete fell from an overpass and struck his head. When Kyubey came to offer her a wish she was quick to realize this would be yet one more way to set her apart from her peers.

Wish: To be the very best! Rin wishes to excel at any sport in the world.

Quirk: Athletic

Preferred Spell Category: Wind

Weapon: Gauntlets

Ability: Bully, from quirkCompetetive

Last edited by Doctor Feelgood; Jun 4th, 2019 at 02:20 PM.
Old Jun 5th, 2019, 11:34 AM
Pony Princess

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14786
Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde Ysolde
Your wish has been granted
The Creature sits at your feet as the power of your wish finishes pulsing through your body. You note that there is creature that is, somehow, speaking to you in your head. <<Congratulations your wish has been granted. I am Kyubey and I will be something of a guide to you in your new life as a Magical Girl.>> You also note a bright purple gem in your hand.
Old Jun 7th, 2019, 01:32 PM
An apple a day...

Tools
User Statistics
Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood Doctor Feelgood
Rin stared at the gem in her hands, it's so pretty. I've never seen a jewel this beautiful before. She felt different somehow, but she couldn't quite describe it. Faster. Stronger. Healthier. Better. She blinked, turning to stare at the strange-looking cat. "Magical Girl? You mean, like Sailor Moon?"

Rin couldn't quite believe what she was...well, not hearing...experiencing maybe. It was like the cat-thing was part of her the way it talked. "And what kind of services are you wanting? That sounds like you want me to show off whats underneath my skirt. Perv."
Old Jun 11th, 2019, 03:38 PM
Pony Princess

Tools
User Statistics
It looks at you with those unblinking red eyes. <<Sailor Moon would be somewhat accurate. Instead of fighting Daimons you will be fighting witches. They feed on human grief and suffering from within their Labrynths and it is the duty of all magical girls to fight them.>>

It moves away from your foot, just in case, <<I have no feelings so can not possibly be a perv. I am simply here to guide you in learning your powers, fighting witches, and, of course, answering your questions.>>

Old Jun 13th, 2019, 07:23 PM
An apple a day...

Tools
User Statistics
"Sure. Perv. Plus, Luna is way cuter than you."

Rin rocks back on her heels and looks about her. "And witches? Ugh, does that mean I need to hunt down snakes?" She pouts, looking for all the world 8 instead of her 14 years. "So, if you're supposed to help me, or at least teach me what I need to know, what do I do? I'm guessing this gem is like my transformation key?" She tucks the brilliant purple gem behind one ear, "Like, what do I say to activate it? I'm guessing 'Moon Prism Power' doesn't work. And like, what things can I do once I'm transformed?"
Old Jun 14th, 2019, 09:25 AM
Pony Princess

Tools
User Statistics
It looks at you with those unblinking red eyes. <<Hold the gem in you hand and will the transformation. It will happen immediately and you will have some of the knowledge that you will need.>> If she does so she will transform and once she is transformed will know exactly how to use her weapon and the few spells that she currently has.

Old Jun 17th, 2019, 12:46 PM
Pony Princess

Tools
User Statistics
Poor hunting
She was sadly unable to find a witch that evening, but tomorrow would be another day. perhaps she would be able to destroy one after school?