Go Back   RPG Crossing > Announcements and Staff Rooms > Announcements
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 12-04-2019, 06:28 PM
hold onto that spark

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 26395
Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched
Starfinder Sheet Crunch Session

Some time ago, I promised to add a Starfinder sheet. Well, that time has stretched out for many personal reasons that I won't get into, but I've taken a few stabs at getting the darn thing done and it's pretty close but languishing on the 'not an emergency' pile. One issue I have is that I've never played the system (although I understand that it's very close to Pathfinder 1e, so I have some basic understanding of what's going on.)

So here's the plan: on Friday afternoon (Dec 6) from noon to 4 pm Eastern I am going to be present at the RPG Crossing-adjacent discord channel, specifically this one: https://discord.gg/ZbKbhBM, in the real-time-with-birched channel.

There, I will give a link to the sheet, and take comments and try to make fixes in real time and just get it done.

Four hours might be too long. Sounds exhausting! But let's see how it works. Hopefully at the end of the session or, if there are a few things that will take longer to solve, within a couple of days, it'll be up and public for everyone. I know the time isn't perfect, but it's the only block I could free up.

Thanks!
- Mark / Birched

PS The discord server is not an official part of RPG Crossing. Think of it as a fan site. I don't run it, I don't administer it, and it is not subject to the same rules this community is. You have been warned .
PPS If it goes well, maybe we'll try the same thing for Pathfinder 2e.

Last edited by Aethera; 12-28-2019 at 02:53 PM. Reason: fixed bad Discord link