Characters Heroes and Heroines - Page 20 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > West Marches > For Players
twitter facebook

Notices

Old May 6th, 2020, 10:42 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4647
Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil Mythrandil
Name: Melvin
Race: Human (variant)
Class: Fighter
Personality:
Trait 1: There's nothing I like more than a good mystery.
Trait 2: I'm convinced that people are always trying to steal my secrets.
Ideal: Knowledge. The path to power and self-improvement is through knowledge. (Neutral)
Bond: My life's work is a series of tomes related to a specific field of lore.
Flaw: I am easily distracted by the promise of information.

Description:
Melvin has spent about 98% of his life inside a library. No really - he took his meals in the antechamber and slept among the stacks! He has devoted his life to the study of molds and fungi, and shows no signs of stopping. The only reason he didn't stay among his precious books for the rest of his life is simple: he ran out of books! So he arranged passage on a ship and has arrived on the outskirts of civilization in search of the elusive Golden Mucrast mold! To prepare, he studied the ways of a fighter (in books of course). He has incredible strength and stamina from years of navigating perilous floor-to-ceiling shelves and massively thick tomes. He is ready to embrace his destiny: to uncover all the secrets of mold!

Background: Cloistered Scholar (studies mold)
Link to Character Sheet
Link to Dice Roller with Stats
Old May 9th, 2020, 12:49 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3819
Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64 Solitaire64
APPLICATION APPROVEDName: Confor Daxuis / Race: half-elf / Class: Rogue / Alignment: CN
https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=84862

ROLLS: https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...82#post8752282

Last edited by Solitaire64; May 24th, 2020 at 08:12 PM. Reason: APPLICATION APPROVED
Old May 19th, 2020, 02:50 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1280
Arjent Arjent Arjent Arjent Arjent Arjent Arjent Arjent Arjent
Application
left-aligned image
Name: Zarga Vorlaq
Race:Half-Orc
Class:Barbarian

Personality: Zarga's emotions are always on display, for better or worse. Her foreign traditions and culture sometimes offend, but often endear her to others. She holds tightly to her rituals and platitudes; rarely wavering from her laws and beliefs. The sharpest tool in her kit is definitely her axe, not her intellect, but her words have wisdom for those who bother to listen past the broken speech.

Description: Thick and muscular, Zarga is an imposing figure. Her pale gray skin has the lightest hint of green and is covered in scars. What would be beautiful auburn hair is pulled back messily into a number of rows, half braids and tangles. Her soft yellow eyes are warm and kind, unlike the rest of her face. Small tusks protrude from her lower lips and a jutting jaw gives her an underbite. Her toothy smile flashes easily at simple jokes, or bares menacingly at the slightest insult.

She wears woolen clothes woven in intricate patterns of red, brown and yellow threads. On a thick leather thong around her neck is a finely shaped agate with concentric rings that look almost like a giant red and black eye staring out of a silver cage.

Background: This exotic half-orc has traveled far from her home, for reasons she doesn't divulge easily. She clings to the vestiges of her old life in the Te'govik Steppes; unable to learn new ways easily. A life spent in harsh lands, traveling far and wide has deepened her appreciation for hot food, warm fires, cold drinks and friendly companions.

Character Sheet

Dice Roller with Stats
Old May 21st, 2020, 06:04 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1912
MrCeeJ MrCeeJ MrCeeJ MrCeeJ MrCeeJ MrCeeJ MrCeeJ MrCeeJ MrCeeJ MrCeeJ MrCeeJ
ApplicationName: Cieren Jouvellet
right-aligned image

Race: Half-Orc
Alignment: Lawful Good (Smuggler's Code)
Background Selection: Smuggler
Class: Barbarian (MC into Warlock)

Personality Traits: I love being on the water but hate fishing; I love gold but won’t cheat a friend.
Ideal: Smuggler’s Code. I uphold the unwritten rules of the smugglers, who do not cheat one another or directly harm innocents. (Lawful) Peace and Prosperity. I smuggle only to achieve a greater goal that benefits my community. (Good) People. For all my many lies, I place a high value on friendship. (Any)
Bond: I owe a debt that cannot be repaid in gold; I give most of my profits to a charitable cause, and I don’t like to brag about it.
Flaw: Lying is reflexive, and I sometimes engage in it without realizing. This causes me to struggle with trusting the words of others.

Background: Cieren's father is a smuggler and dedicated to his work. He would send money to Cieren's mother so that his family could live a comfortable life and would eventually teach his son the trade. There was a lot to like about being a smuggler, but also plenty that Cieren disagreed with. In fact, he refused to take part in jobs unless it was to help someone in genuine need or to better the community.

This worked for a time. However, Cieren's father desperately needed his help for a job that crossed a number of lines for the young half-orc. Despite a nagging feeling in the back of his mind, Cieren agreed. There were a number of issues with the job, but none worse than the betrayal that landed Cieren's father in prison. Cieren was only able to escape because his father fended off the guards, though they were still able to identify him.

Cieren couldn't even say goodbye to his mother before leaving town, in order to keep her protected. With only a small pouch of coin and the clothes on his back, Cieren himself was smuggled out of town, not knowing how he would return, or if he ever could.

Link to Rolls
Link to Character Sheet via DDB

Last edited by MrCeeJ; May 21st, 2020 at 06:05 PM.
Old May 24th, 2020, 04:44 PM
Juvenile Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 106
gbeauvin gbeauvin
Kyris Bregan

left-aligned image

Name: Kyris Bregan
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Personality/Description: Kyris is a slim wiry man, with the sort of weathered skin that comes from spending decades at sea. He is often dressed in worn leathers with a red scarf covering his head and shoulder-length hair. Though his chin is bare, a substantial moustache adds interest to an otherwise average face.
He is quick to crack a joke or wink at the ladies, but there is a hint of an underlying seriousness or perhaps even sadness to him. His friends know that he has suffered loss, but is determined to embrace life regardless of what it may throw at him. Though his loyalty may be hard to win, it is even harder to lose once he decides to make a friend. On a ship, your crewmates are your lifeline, and Kyris knows he must trust and be trusted. This carries over to his friendships as well -- Kyris will do nigh anything for a friend, but also expects the same in return.
Background: Kyris grew up in a small coastal village, fishing and sailing dinghies since he was a child. As a teenager, however, his village was raided by pirates and both his parents were killed. Kyris signed up on the next merchant ship that came by, desparate to leave his painful past behind. Working his way up from swabbing the deck to eventually boatswain mate, the crew of the Kylie Jane quickly became Kyris' second family. Tragedy struck after 20 years of sailing the Kylie Jane, again in the form of pirates. Though Kyris and his crew had faced such before, this time they were no match for their adversaries. The crew was slaughtered nearly to a man, and Kyris was left for dead, bleeding amongst the debris after his ship was gutted.
Thankfully Kyris washed ashore in the west-marches and slowly regained his health. Kyris is determined to earn his own ship, hire a crew and wreak his revenge on the murderous pirates who ruined his life not once, but twice.
Stat Rolls: https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...64#post8775664
Character Sheet: https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=85063
Old May 27th, 2020, 05:05 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 367
AG128L AG128L AG128L AG128L
Character Application
left-aligned image
Name: Ivanka Frostborn
Race: Dwarf
Class: Artificer
Personality Traits: I judge people by their actions, not their words.
I believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right. I can't help it-I'm a perfectionist.
Ideal: Responsibility. I do what I must and obey just authority. (Lawful)
Bond: My clan is the most important thing in my life, even when they are far from me.
Flaw: I have trouble realizing when to cut my losses when a goal I've committed to is going poorly.
Appearance: Ivanka has average build for a dwarf, although she isn’t particularly muscular as some might expect of dwarves. She has dark hair that she keeps pulled out of her face with a braid and bun.
Backstory: Born to a clan of dwarves in the high mountains, Ivanka was inquisitive from a young age. She had a knack for making and taking things apart. Her family and friends were pleased with her natural crafting ability but others were less so with her inclination to explore new concepts rather than stick to tried and true plans. Ivanka has always been especially interested in lightning/lightning magic and how she can harness its power for both creation and destruction. When Ivanka’s clan was threatened by goblins, she signed up to join the effort to defend her home. With little combat background, she spent much of the war time training rather than fighting. Her unit was a rarity, specializing in ranged attacks while remaining hidden. To support this, she was trained on how to survive in the wilderness that might give her cover while she waited for a target to appear. In her downtime, she continued crafting, now with more focus on weapons and devices that might have use on the battlefield. Ivanka longed for the opportunity to use some of her crafted creations in combat, but with very little of her time spent in the field, no opportunity arose. The experience did inspire her to dream up plans for a lightning magic powered metal construct that might follow her into combat, which she hopes to build in the future. Once the goblins were defeated, her clan entered a time of relative peace. Ivanka left so that she might use her newly learned combat skills for the good of others, so she can prove herself as a capable warrior, and so she might have the opportunity to use her creations on the battlefield.

Link to Character Sheet

Last edited by AG128L; May 27th, 2020 at 05:09 PM.
Old May 29th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 100
Keldan Keldan
Oskar Brewer
Applications
Name:*Oskar Brewer
Race:*Mountain Dwarf
Class:*Bard

Personality/Description:*Oskar is a young dwarf at 60 and originates from a mountain dwarf clan. In appearance he is is of average height for a mountain dwarf, less massively built than many, with an alert manner that suggests quick reactions.
Oskar has sandy brown hair and blue eyes and a fair complexion like many mountain dwarves. He is usually carrying his beloved mandolin strapped to his back and has an axe at his belt. He has acquired a suit of leather armour for his adventuring career.
As dwarves go, Oskar is open and talkative, with a ready smile, some dwarves might find him too chatty and certainly not the typical dour dwarven stereotype. He is ready to crack a joke or break into a song and also has an inquisitive streak - a thirst for knowledge and learning new songs and skills. Like many dwarves he is cautious with new acquaintances (although not as cautious as some) but is faithful to those he counts as his friends. He is basically a good person with a dislike of injustice. Oskar does have a liking for a dramatic effect, which may sometimes rebound to his disadvantage.

Background:*Oskar grew up in a brewing family known for their production of the famous "Mountain Dark" ale, (well, famous locally, anyway) He learnt the art of brewing from an early age and was expected to follow in the family footsteps.
However, from an early age Oskar was the odd one out in the family. He had a bent towards, singing, making music and performing, a talent which was looked at askance by family and the rest of the clan. Oskar discovered that he could do things, magical things, through song and music and decided that this would be his destiny, rather than brewing.
With a desire for making a name for himself and creating epic ballads and rousing songs of adventure, adventures he would participate in rather then being a bystander Oskar left his family home, despite their entreaties to settle down and took ship for Westhaven.....
[/NSHEET]

Link to Character Sheet https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=85101

Link to Dice roll for stats https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...469#post878246

Last edited by Keldan; May 29th, 2020 at 03:56 PM. Reason: The post did not come out right and I forgot some links
Old Jun 3rd, 2020, 02:05 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2816
TomBombadil TomBombadil TomBombadil TomBombadil TomBombadil TomBombadil TomBombadil TomBombadil TomBombadil TomBombadil TomBombadil
Elessan
Character Sheet: https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=85163
Rolls: https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...13#post8788013

Name: Yustall
Race: Yuan-ti Pureblood
Class: Warlock

Description:
right-aligned image

A Yuan-ti Pureblood, Yustall is handsome in form and appearance and athletically built. He has fair skin, gren hair and green eyes.

Personality:
Yustall has a voice that is smooth and persuasive and he is a people magnet. People flock to him and constantly want to be around him. He secretly despises them and wants them to grovel at his feet in humble adoration of his greatness. However, he hides his true feelings very well and most never even detect his loathing for them.

Background:

As a member of a lower Pureblood caste in the Pureblood empire back on the main continent, Yustall was never content with his lot in life. Charismatic even at a young age he positioned himself as a loyal and competent servant, all while fantasizing of the day where he would have the power to change his life. A scribe, he documented whatever his employer required of him and spent his free time researching manuscripts, studying scrolls and attending lectures, even if those lectures required him to visit the inferior races.

One day, while standing guard near an abandoned temple while the others ventured inside, Yustall heard the calling to him in the wilderness nearby. Answering the call he met Tez-Calipoca, a powerful Undying being of immense power. Yustall had read many scrolls and manuscripts on the story of Tez-Calipoca and he was excited that this powerful being visited him. Tez-Calipoca promised to give the Pureblood power beyond what he could imagine if he would serve and obey. Agreeing immediately, his first order was to kill the leader of the group raiding the temple, a member of one of the highest castes in the empire.

Forced to flee after killing him, Yustall was led to West Haven by Tez-Calipoca. Trained to be able to interact with these lesser folk, this smooth talking Warlock sees the Marches as a golden opportunity. Here, he can manipulate the inferior races, build power and wealth and eventually subdue them all so he can take his rightful place as the ruler of these lands. If he does this, Tez-Calipoca will finally find him worthy enough to give him the secrets to everlasting life.

Old Jul 7th, 2020, 02:18 AM
Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1611
MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus MarsComulus
Ready for Review

Application
right-aligned image
Name:Nesypaqashuty hem-netjer-Anubis
Race: Human [Variant]
Class: Cleric of Anubis [Death Domain]
Description: Nesypaqashuty at 5'6" is of average height for his people. He has fair skin that tans light olive and his eyes are brown. He keeps his brown hair shaved as part of his religious practices. Nesypaqashuty always wears a nemes that he found on his first archaeological dig. His face face is gaunt and makes him appear much older than he is.
Personality: Nesypaqashuty is a somber man. He neither makes jokes nor appreciate them. He has a fear of death (a strange thing for a priest of a psychopomp) and is interested in ways to expand his lifespan- maybe even lichedom. Surprisingly though, when things get hairy he forgets about his mortality and springs into action.
Background: Archaeologist

Link to Character Sheet

Last edited by MarsComulus; Jul 8th, 2020 at 02:15 AM.
Old Jul 7th, 2020, 09:04 PM
Prince of Avolition

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1314
ChiefDisbelief ChiefDisbelief ChiefDisbelief ChiefDisbelief ChiefDisbelief ChiefDisbelief ChiefDisbelief ChiefDisbelief ChiefDisbelief ChiefDisbelief
ACCEPTED!
Same Sims, Paladin of Corellon Larethian
right-aligned image
Name: Same Sims
Race: Human (Variant)
Class: Paladin
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Appearance: Same Sims is a 30-year-old human man with a slightly tanner than fair complexion who stands 6'1" tall and weighs 195 pounds, with a slim, athletic physique brought on by exercise, performing, street fighting, and paladin training (a more recent endeavor). He has a half-shaved head with bleached-blonde hair down to his chin on the right side, dark green eyes with a both tired yet piercing gaze, focused dark brown eyebrows, with a non-connected dyed-black mustache and 6" goatee sported on his otherwise stubbly face. Same's facial features are slightly pointed and chiseled, with an attractiveness drawing by how he looks adult yet youthful at the same time. All of his physical form but his hands are usually hidden behind a somewhat minimal but ornate suit of plate armor made out of aluminum, which served as his costume from his carnival wrestling days...and not really designated to be used in weapons combat. Alas, the armor includes an actual hauberk underneath a cuirass, pauldrons, rerebraces, vambraces, cuisses, greaves, and sabatons, with the latter three being formed into one in a costume-like design befitting the purpose of the armor. It also comes with an intricately crafted bascinet-like helmet with an unmoving conical visor and two spiral brown horns made of boron rising over a foot from opposite sides of its helm. Same has equipped a simple birch longbow worn around his torso when not in use, a round iron shield on his left forearm at all times, a hatchet in a leather loop affixed to his belt, and a backpack being smashed against his back by a mahogany 8-string hurdy gurdy on a strap when not in use.
Personality: Same is a sly, graceful individual who is confident in his abilities, who speaks with a Giant accent in a mysterious, low-mid-range tone. He is a generally calm person, but he loves a challenge and will regally attempt to overcome any obstacle in his way, and recommends everyone else try to do the same. Being a paladin of Corellon Larethian, he wants to see big change in the world and be part of that for the sake of good, taking a particular dislike of authority over his life and appreciating what Corellon stands for. Same can be a social butterfly or a brooding conniver, and he loves toying with people to see what exatly he can get out of them if they show vulnerability in force of personality or intellect. He mostly does this as an unending social experiment, but to the wrong people, he can get close enough to put you away before you realize it.
Personality Traits:
- I love a good insult, even one directed at me.
- I'll settle for nothing less than perfection.
Ideal: Creativity. The world is in need of new ideas and bold action. (Chaotic)
Bond: I idolize a hero of the old tales and measure my deeds against that person's.
Flaw: I once satirized a noble who still wants my head. It was a mistake that I will likely repeat.
Background: Entertainer
History: Same Sims was raised in Neverwinter by low-class parents who were very stern but loving, having to spend most of the time of their lives working to afford public schooling and just a mediocre childhood for their son. Same was an outcast in school, being more intelligent and charismatic than his peers but not fitting into the popular archetypes of the people who were from his area. This caused him to find a deep interest in music at a young age, eventually driving him to steal a hurdy gurdy and learn how to play that well enough to pay back the shopkeep years later. Well, a cleric of Corellon Larethian sees this all go down from the theft to the paying back many years later, as the elven cleric worked part time at the music shop. Long story short, the cleric basically understands his alignment, being pure but lawless, and over time converts him to his church, but the full story will have to be found out in-game!
Character Sheet
Ability Score Rolls

Last edited by ChiefDisbelief; Nov 1st, 2020 at 05:39 PM.
Old Jul 13th, 2020, 02:36 AM
Silly Little Rabbit

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9349
Alex1983 Alex1983 Alex1983 Alex1983 Alex1983 Alex1983 Alex1983 Alex1983 Alex1983 Alex1983 Alex1983
READY FOR REVIEW
Elliot Moon,
right-aligned image
Name: Elliot Moon (A.K.A. Boots)
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Bard
Alignment: Neutral Good
Appearance: With a mysterious and self-contained air, and a non-assuming demeanor, Boots is 5'2" tall and 150 pounds, with a slim physique brought on by a lack of a consistent source of food. His messy brown hair dangles over his ears and joins into his beard. He often looks sad or absent, his brown-green eyes avoiding contact or staring mindlessly at some point. His features are charming enough, but his tendency to avoid being the spotlight, or maintaining lively conversation make him often go by unnoticed.
Personality: Boots is kind and warm hearted, but often times sad, grumpy or aloof. He has little confidence in his worth, and tends to self-deprecating behavior. He feels like a lot of society lacks sincerity and authenticity, and that people often are worse then they show. More than half of his life is in his music and songs and he is slow to give his trust.

Personality Traits:
- I have little real confidence, and dislike boastful or over-confident manners.
- I respect sincerity and authenticity and dislike hypocrisy.
Ideal: At heart I have good ideals but have often lacked the conviction to stand for them.
Bond: I feel great loyalty to family and friends who really help and respect me.
Flaw: I am depressive, self-critical and have drinking problems. Adventuring is a way to express my disregard for my well-being and gives me a reason to stay sober.
Background: Urchin
History: Boots endured a difficult childhood and a troubled relationship with his stepfather. Boots’ father was never around and his mother had trouble taking care of him and staying sober sometimes. His step-father tried to help out as he could but had his own problems and was poor as well. For much of his early childhood his family was part of a church, but Boots felt it had given him little of worth, other than a fear of punishment. Boots traveled from town to town and begged for much of his life. He learnt from others skills that could him earn enough for his bread but his real love and solace was his music. He spends hours and hours writing and playing songs, but has a hard time keeping his life together, keeping commitments and staying sober. He usually has ended up disappointing those few trusted souls that he loved the most. He might not seem like much but he has a natural knack for music and poetry, and in his hours of solitude has connected with his inner sources of intuitive magic. Out of curiosity, a need for money, a hope of impressing and being loved, a bit of suicidal putting oneself in harm’s way tendencies, and looking for a good reason to stay sober, Boots can not get the idea of going on dangerous adventures out of his mind.

Sheet
Rolls

Last edited by Alex1983; Jul 13th, 2020 at 07:23 AM.
Old Jul 20th, 2020, 09:57 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 150
Zerix Zerix
ApplicationName: Garth
Race: Human
Class: Barbarian
Personality: Those who do not know Garth might describe him as unfriendly, but really he is just overly serious about just about everything. That doesn't mean he has anything against joking around, he might just… not laugh very noticeably. Truly, Garth just has a love for nature and the delicate things in life. He wants to protect those who cannot protect themselves with the whole of his being. Garth also has a healthy curiosity about him and a need for exploration and adventure.
Description: Garth is a hulk of a man, tall and broad shouldered with arm and leg muscles thick as tree trunks. His yellow hair is a mane that hangs to his shoulders complemented by a thick beard across his chin. His skin is bronzed from the sun and his eyes brown as bark. Some might say his presence is intimidating, but that is just as first glance. There is a gentleness behind his eyes if someone just takes a moment to look beyond what they see.
Background: Garth was the only son born to his family, with three sisters, one older, two younger. His whole family were lumberers living on the forest's edge. Nature was always close by and its bounty gave them what they needed to live. His father always taught him to respect that. We take from nature, but we also try to give back and protect it. At the same time, we are wary of its power. Always large for his age, Garth was known throughout the local area for his strength and helpful nature, even if his demeanor did not appear to be the friendliest. He also had a way with animals that did not go unnoticed. By the time Garth reached his early twenties, his father noticed how restless he had become. He encouraged his young son to go out and explore. Home would be waiting for him upon his return. They had enough hands to last and the forest was always generous. He had to promise to return safely, however, or his mother and sisters would never forgive him.
Link to Character Sheet

Last edited by Zerix; Jul 20th, 2020 at 09:57 PM.
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 09:36 AM
Super-Hero

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1514
JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone JohnStone
WIP
Introduction
left-aligned image
Sar'elle Stillwater
Race: Sea-Elf
Class: Revised Ranger
Background: Outlander

Personality Trait: I feel far more comfortable in waters of a lake or the sea than anywhere else, I never miss a chance to bath.
Personality Trait: I'm driven by a wanderlust that led me away from home, I am constantly looking for new or exciting experiences.
Ideal: Innocence- I feel the world has a natural beauty that is more important than all the constructs of civilization.
Bond: An injury to the unspoiled wilderness is an injury to me.
Flaw: I've lived alone so long I'm often oblivious to etiquette and social expectations.

Link to dice rolls

Last edited by JohnStone; Jul 28th, 2020 at 10:55 AM.
Old Jul 30th, 2020, 02:20 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 726
pallen pallen pallen pallen pallen pallen pallen
Character Application: Travok Steelheart

Character Application
left-aligned image
Name: Travok Steelheart
Race: Dwarf
Class: Cleric/Life
Personality Traits: I am utterly serene, even in the face of disaster.
I'm oblivious to etiquette and social expectations.
Ideal: Greater Good. My gifts are meant to be shared with all, not used for my own benefit.
Bond: I'm still seeing the enlightenment when I pursued my seclusion, and it still eludes me.
Flaw: Now that I've returned to the world, I enjoy its delights a little too much.
Appearance:Travok has a shaggy mane of blonde hair, and most of his face is hidden behind an unkempt beard. His armor and helmet are worn, but well maintained. He carries a large shield, emblazoned with the holy symbol of Moradin. And his typical expression is neutral, staring off into the distance. It can be difficult to tell if he's paying attention to what's going on.
Backstory:Travok has been a devout follower of Moradin since he can remember. But spending time in a quiet temple, reciting prayers, was not his calling. At a young age, he set out on a pilgrimage to figure out what Moradin wanted of him. He's had some minor scrapes and adventures, but nothing worth telling tales about. He's traveled all the way to Westhaven, and hasn't spent much time around other people in years. But if the West Marches don't have answers for Travok, nowhere will.
Link to Character Sheet
Old Aug 7th, 2020, 02:48 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 164
TheFoxofFinch TheFoxofFinch

Scarrow Woodbine
Lightfoot Halfling
Druid

Affable and well mannered, Scarrow is in search of new lands that he can work in harmony with. The old land is tainted for him by a mistake he made, and he has traveled here to escape that mistake.
He stands 3ft tall, with brown hair, usually unkempt, if not plaited to keep it as tidy as is possible with his head in bushes and trees, coaxing life into the land.

Link to character sheet - https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=85793
Link to rolls post - https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...62#post8851562