Game Thread Round 2 D&D 5e - HotsuSama, pianoman90, strange2099, wishkamon - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Open Roleplaying > Outplay Arena > Outplay 2020 > Outplay 2020 Archive
twitter facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old Jul 23rd, 2020, 07:43 AM
Wynamoinen's Avatar
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen is offline
Eternal Bard
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 27096
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
Posts: 7,753
Round 3From the back, the blasters blast. This time, Sebastian's fire glances off the spider's polished metal. John pulls out a third trick from his bag and a jet of black energy slams into the enemy that Sebastian hit last round. Metal crunches, but the spider remains operational.

Shugaro has become a towering inferno, and he's in no rush to deal with it. The oil that coats him spreads the flames, and his usual imperiousness to injury does not abate the pain of burning flesh
Dice Shugaro fire damage:
1d4 3
(3) He shoves the spider that started the blaze, and A shove is a contested Athletics check, and so nat 20s are not automatic successes. However, in this case your nat 20 DOES mean that the spider, lacking substantial brawn, can not possibly roll high enough to win the contest.he flips it as if he was overturning a flimsy stool. It lands on its back and its twiggy mechanical legs flail wildly, trying to right itself.

Kelsey continues to struggle. He swings at the nearby spider, but it dodges out of the way. He sees Shugaro The shove action lets you either move the enemy or knock it prone. Shugaro clearly wanted to knock it prone, so it stays out of Kelsey's reach (the push would only be 5 feet anyways).topple a spider, and hurls his axe at the Taking ranged attacks while an enemy is within 5 feet imposes disadvantage. But, attacks against a prone enemy have advantage! The two cancel out. Let's all just assume that was your clever plan all along .vulnerable foe. It lands in the dirt to one side.

The spider near Kelsey tries to do the warriors bidding and set him ablaze with a flare of fire.
Dice spider 1 spark to hit vs Kelsey:
1d20+3 (9)+3 Total = 12
(12) It fails to catch; even his death wish is going poorly. The new spider also moves nearby, just out of reach, and opens fire on Kelsey.
Dice spider 5 cannon attack vs Kelsey:
1d20+3 (8)+3 Total = 11
(11) Its aim is no better than its cohorts, and it misses.

The spider that Shugaro toppled squirms and rocks and manages to right itself. It shakes, as if experiencing some form to robotic indignant anger. Spider 3 spends half movement to stand, and then moves 10 feet, staying within Shugaro's reach. It moves between John and Shugaro, and points its oily undercarriage spout at John. John must make a DC 13 DEX saving throw. On fail, he is coated in oil.It squirts black oil at John.

The spider across the ball bearings again blasts a shot at Shugaro.
Dice spider 4 cannon attack vs Shugaro:
1d20+3 (8)+3 Total = 11
(11) Another wild shot.

Map

1 square = 5'
Outside edge are stone wall, the ceiling is 20' high. The floor is a flat hard-packed earth. Environmental hazards are labeled as such.
OODMI need a DC 13 DEX save from John. Shugaro is on fire and will continue to take ongoing fire damage at the end of his turn until someone spends a full action to smother the flames out

 


Adventurer Role AC HP Conditions
Shugaro Front line 14 12/16 Oily, aflame
Kelsey Front line 14 14/14 Oily
Sebastian Second line 12 4/8 none
John Second line 12 11/11 oily on failed save

Enemy AC Damage taken Conditions
Spider 1 15 none none
Spider 2 15 N/A dead
Spider 3 15 13 damage none
Spider 4 15 8 damage none
Spider 5 15 none none

Score Mechanics
 
__________________
GM of Uncaged: Found Family, a folklore-inspired D&D 5e one-shot adventure.

Last edited by Wynamoinen; Jul 23rd, 2020 at 08:18 AM.
  #17  
Old Jul 23rd, 2020, 09:01 AM
Wynamoinen's Avatar
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen is offline
Eternal Bard
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 27096
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
Posts: 7,753
OODMBrief GM update: tomorrow, Friday, will be my last action-advancing post. You will get one response after that (so two more total: today's and the next), and then all actions will be resolved once the thread closes, which I believe happens Saturday night.
__________________
GM of Uncaged: Found Family, a folklore-inspired D&D 5e one-shot adventure.

Last edited by Wynamoinen; Jul 23rd, 2020 at 09:05 AM.
  #18  
Old Jul 23rd, 2020, 02:24 PM
Strange2099's Avatar
Strange2099 Strange2099 is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 5205
Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099
Posts: 2,388
Sebastian ~ Tiefling Shadow Sorcerer
left-aligned image


In the midst of battle, everyone finds their own way of dealing with the often chaotic situations that ensue in a fight. Some use humor to deflect the horror. Some put their faith in their cause, to continue the fight. And some ... some just want to see everything burn.

Sebastian, however, was none of these. The playful Tiefling approached the battle with a heart full of that naive optimism, which only the young possessed. He was here to conquer the world! And if he fell a little short, he’d at least make sure that he’d come out ahead from the situation, just like his Sponsor taught him.

Of course, it was also just like his Momma often told him, “Sacrifices must sometimes be made in order to ensure one’s survival.” Sebastian knew that his Momma made many “sacrifices” for them, though he was never quite sure exactly what was getting “sacrificed”. Well, we’ll just have to ‘sacrifice’ a few more of these Spiders, to make sure we survive the day! he decided.

"Kelsey-how goes that critter in front of you? Keep out of the way of that spark, yes?"
Shugaro’s "Kelsey-how goes that critter in front of you? Keep out of the way of that spark, yes?"prompting about Kelsey made Sebastian realize that his ‘brother in death’ was not fairing so well. He needs help! he thought. "Hold on, Brother! Help is in the way!!"

Determined to help his Undead Brother, Sebastian paused in consideration of "John and Sebastian-good work on that spider up there! But if Sir Ethan wants to keep on flinging down more of these things, lets switch up our tactics. Suppression is better than elimination here-keep the spiders occupied and not threatening us until we control the pace of this fight. Got any magic tricks to make spiders run in circles, get stuck in the mud, or play dead?"Shigaro’s next question.

"Uhhh...no? Most of my magic is fire-based, no ‘mud’ or ‘play dead’ spells, I’m afraid.
Although..."
Sebastian remembered his new gift, which he had purchased with the funds, provided by his Sponsor. Sebastian wasn’t sure if it would work on mechanical creatures...but they seemed to have some intelligence about them.

"Bigger brother, maybe I can do something. Don’t they say that ‘music calms the savage beast’? Well, if this works, we can say that ‘Lullabies frighten the mechanical spiders’!"

Sebastian walked towards Kelsey, to make sure that Spiders 1 + 5the Spiders attacking him were within “Range”. Pulling his Pipes of Hauntingspecial musical instrument from out of its bag, Sebastian began playing a haunting tune, reminiscent of one of the Lullabies, which his Momma would often sing to him when he was young.

When he finished, Sebastian called over to John:
"What do you think, Mr. Faraday? Do mechanical spiders dream of clockwork sheep, when they hear Lullabies?"


OOC
Holding: Healing Potion

Action BlockMovement = 20’ to E3.
Action = Play You must be proficient with wind instruments to use these pipes. They have 3 Charges. You can use an action to play them and expend 1 charge to create an eerie, spellbinding tune. Each creature within 30 feet of you that hears you play must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw or become Frightened of you for 1 minute. If you wish, all creatures in the area that aren't Hostile toward you automatically succeed on the saving throw. A creature that fails the saving throw can repeat it at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. A creature that succeeds on its saving throw is immune to the effect of these pipes for 24 hours. The pipes regain 1d3 expended Charges daily at dawn.Pipes of Haunting (used 1 charge, 2 left)
Spiders 1, 3 & 5 should be within range to make WIS check (DC 15) against being A frightened creature has disadvantage on Ability Checks and Attack rolls while the source of its fear is within line of sight.
The creature can’t willingly move closer to the source of its fear.
Frightened. I wish my teammates (John Faraday, Kelsey & Shugaro) to automatically succeed the saving throw (presumably, no need to roll).
Bonus Action = N/A.
Reaction = Only IF triggered: Cast Casting Time: 1 reaction, which you take when you are hit by an attack or targeted by the magic missile spell. Range: Self. Components: V, S. Duration: 1 round. An invisible barrier of magical force appears and protects you. Until the start of your next turn, you have a +5 bonus to AC, including against the triggering attack, and you take no damage from magic missile.Shield (Level 1 spell).

 

__________________
Forest Acolyte, Plant GuardianDesert ScorpionFoxy Trickster
Cold-blooded AssassinBereaved Widow, Eternal Believer✓Delusional Dreamer✓
Fallen Angel (Child Oracle)Red Dead Redemption???

Last edited by Strange2099; Jul 23rd, 2020 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Clarified effect.
  #19  
Old Jul 23rd, 2020, 05:40 PM
pianoman90's Avatar
pianoman90 pianoman90 is offline
Playin' Dungas and Dragos
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 19401
pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90
Posts: 7,764
Combat begins
left-aligned image
Shugaro grunted, the flames biting at his skin everywhere now. He looked up to the row of spectators and sponsors, wondering idly whether they enjoyed such a spectacle. Brom probably did, the 'butcher” should have loved to see more of these spiders flattened. The gentle Saint Cecilia likely saw it as a means to an end, the Companions 'laws' were fixed, and the recruitment process was a necessary evil. Shugaro imagined that Dug loved the chaos of the current arena and would have an expertly planned fail-safe to get himself (and hopefully his other companions) safe should things go south fast. And Shugaro's own sponsor-Sir Stefphonson-well, he probably imagined this a giant waste of time and resources, except for the necessity to find the toughest, sturdiest of new members. Gritting through fire-flecked teeth, Shugaro eyed the field once again. Hadn't they all proven themselves stout combatants here? How would they choose who would continue?

The fiery dwarf shook his head. Now is not the time for that-friends are in DANGER! Shugaro saw the slippery spider that he had felled only moments ago struggle upwards and slip past him, coming close to John and firing off another gout of that black, disgusting liquid. Shugaro knew what was next if John wasn't the nimble type. While Shugaro might be able to withstand a bit of heat, John had an altogether... squishy look to him, and Shugaro knew he needed to deal with that threat in an instant.

 


 


Something Sebastian said made him pause. "Dreams? You think these things can dream? They would have to feel something first, right? Have empathy or something? But you couldn't just go up and ask them, could you? What would you ask?" Shaking his head, this was no time for ethical quandaries, however fascinating that thought might be. "A conversation for the Waltzing Witches post-fight, I think. But great trick with the pipes-that music is extraordinary!" Shugaro nodded in appreciation to a trick well-played, before surveying the rest of the arena. If John could get away from the oil slick, he would be no worse off than before, and Sebastian seemed to be handling himself just fine, but he was worried about Kelsey's state of mind. The barbarian was floundering with the two spiders-his weapons were keeping them at bay, but neither party were making much of a dint in the other. It wouldn't be too long before he was overwhelmed, and the death wish would come true. "Hang in there Kelsey! Those spiders can't hit the broad side of a barn at this rate!" Laughing through fire-lit eyes, he hoped his words of encouragement would help the thrashing barbarian to hold his focus and land a decisive blow.


OOCThanks for the clarity Wyn-your combat posts are so easy to read! I realized I made a mechanical error with my last dice roll-I thought the shove was simply a Strength check, where it is actually an Athletics check where I have +4, not +2. Either way it was a success, so no harm done! It is the same type of check here, so I have fixed my bonus. For this turn, my grapple attempt will not be determined until after you roll the opposing check so this time I will leave two spoilers, one with RP as a successful grapple, one with RP as an unsuccessful grapple.

Frontline Combatant

Combat Round 3 actions:

Interact with object: Drop maul (free action), draw handaxe in left hand.
Action: Grapple spider 3 with right hand (with advantage on roll due to Enlarge/rage). Take the higher of these two rolls:
Dice Grapple attempt 1:
1d20+4 (18)+4 Total = 22
(22)
Dice Grapple attempt 2:
1d20+4 (3)+4 Total = 7
(7)
Bonus Action: N/A
Post-attack movement: If grapple is successful - Move at half speed to H-I 9-10 (I believe grapple + difficult terrain stack on movement penalties, so I will only move 5ft here). Drag spider 3 with me, away from John. John will get at Opportunity attack as the spider leaves his reach. If grapple is unsuccessful - Move 5ft to I-J 7-8.

 
__________________

Have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Settling into a work pattern. Mid-week is busy, close to weekends, clear for posting

Last edited by pianoman90; Jul 23rd, 2020 at 06:07 PM.
  #20  
Old Jul 23rd, 2020, 06:25 PM
HotsuSama's Avatar
HotsuSama HotsuSama is online now
The bird with the words
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 9549
HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama
Posts: 3,004
Kelsey
right-aligned image
Kelsey was now duelling two spiders at once - the new mechanism introduced by Sir Ethan had sauntered over to him. At least he was nimble enough to avoid their clicking lighters. They skittered around him, sparking and spitting puffs of flammable gas, and he cut it close to avoid it each time. But he wasn't on fire yet. That was about the biggest achievement he had managed so far.

The fight on the other side of the arena was still intense. "Hang in there!" he called pointlessly. Then he realised they probably couldn't hear him - a strange, haunting tune carried over the enclosed field, drowning out his words. Pipes?

The notes bore into him. Oh gods. He was back there.
Spinning falling the water everywhere it hurts he always through drowning wouldn't hurt so bad it's just water
"St ... stop it, Sebastian!" he called, turned to see the tiefling playing a bizarre tune. What in all the realms was he thinking, did he suddenly fancy himself a damned bard?
Water is dark it's night it's deep he didn't even see it coming rushing into the deck so loud the ship's on fire he feels warmth then cold so much cold why is it quiet now he should hear screams
He was lost. The arena wasn't even there anymore. A spider missed again with its lighter, more from luck than Kelsey's evasion. He was drowning all over again, and he'd hit it soon. The void. The void that felt like nothingness, until you realised it was filled with something you couldn't comprehend, and you fell through oblivion, always travelling from nothing into nothing, and yet from something into something at the same time. He still couldn't wrap his head around it. Even the notion of going back there bound him deeper in this new nightmare.
Tumbling spinning something solid moving a person maybe stuck struggling I feel a hand what's wrong inspect lungs burning foot is stuck poor bastard think I broke his ankle but he's free
Kelsey had forgotten that. Even in the midst of his impending death, he'd found a way to help someone. Maybe that sailor had died anyway. But he'd made the effort. He'd had an instinct that overrode his terror, back before he tasted death and the fear became all-consuming.

And that was exactly the sort of notion that drove him to the Companions. He wasn't here to kill or maim. He was here to assist.

"Hrrrraaaaugh!" Kelsey bellowed, an outpouring of something heavy and noxious that had nested inside him for a long time. The nightmare bled away. The two spiders were there. One seemed to be having trouble getting a light. The other was approaching again.

"Sebastian, remind me to break those damned pipes over your head when we're done here!" Kelsey called, his voice not much more than a tremble. "For now, I'll keep these ones busy. You finish yours up in the meantime."

After all, that was an important job after all, right? He was keeping half the opposition busy on his own. Out of four spiders, two were focused on burning him. That was half the fight drawn away from pressing down on John and Sebastian, and two fewer scurrying targets Shaguro had to focus on.

And as he'd spoken, Shaguro seemed to be making his own efforts to regain control, reaching over the grab the spider harassing John. Well then. Not the progress he'd expected, literally grabbing one of them like an annoying pet, but if it worked, it worked.

Kelsey oriented himself towards one of the mechanisms - it was his spider, his reluctant friend, scored with superficial scrapes from his sword. The other one skittered in place, lighter finally working again. Kelsey drew one of his javelins, comfortable with using it in close quarters. "Maybe I'll get to jab this into your damned gas-hole," he said. He surged forward, sword flashing and javelin tip thrust ahead of him. Maybe he wouldn't get to scrap anything. But he could hold these buggers off until relief arrived. That was just as important as being on the front line. And thinking about those considerations - tactics, support, control of the field - started to help with his fear. He could focus, and channel that fear into something worthwhile.

His spear pitted the dirt, missing the lighter, but it lifted the spider up slightly, like leveraging a heavy weight. Hmm. Kelsey nudged it a little further, then thrust his sword between a couple of the clacking legs. He felt gears groan and distorted metal screech. Now, that was damage! The spider's legs started to curl around his weapons and arms, so he withdrew again before he lost a weapon or a finger. The sword was a little dented now - he wouldn't be able to re-sell it at proper value if he didn't make it into the Companions, so that would weigh on his mind. But that was the first true shot he'd made so far. Who would've thought a mid-fight music-induced panic attack would actually help him turn the tide in his little pitched battle?

Although he still had the inclination to throttle Sebastian when the fighting was over.


 


OOC
Misc. I'm assuming this falls under the list of free actions described in the PHB such as 'draw or sheathe sword'Draw Javelin for melee use.
Move: None.
Action: Attack Spider 1. Attack:
Dice Scimitar attack:
1d20+5sch15cx,20 (11)+5 Total = 16
(16) Damage:
Dice Handaxe damage + rage:
1d6+5 (2)+5 Total = 7
(7)
Bonus Action: Extra attack under two-weapon rules. Attack Spider 1. Attack:
Dice Javelin attack:
1d20+5sch15cx,20 (8)+5 Total = 13
(13) Damage:
Dice Javelin damage, no Str but rage:
1d6+2 (6)+2 Total = 8
(8)
Reactions: Attack of opportunity if applicable with scimitar.
Dice Scimitar attack:
1d20+5sch15cx,20 (1 (natural 1))+5   Total = 6
(6) Damage:
Dice Scimitar damage + rage:
1d6+5 (2)+5 Total = 7
(7)
__________________
RUNNING: Omega Blue [SWN], Do Good in the World [FATE] | WORLDBUILDING: Ethereal Lands

Last edited by HotsuSama; Jul 23rd, 2020 at 06:52 PM.
  #21  
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 05:55 AM
Wishkamon's Avatar
Wishkamon Wishkamon is offline
Literal Worm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 5962
Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon
Posts: 1,023
John FaradayHis eldritch blast struck the automaton. The blow was a glancing one, leaving only a large dent in one of the spindly legs and causing the gears to grind and whine as they spun, but nonetheless the confidence was building in the ex-detective. He had been worried about his inexperience (No, to rephrase: ‘his inexperience was one of the countless things about which he had been worried’) but now, in the literal heat of combat, that all dissolved away. All that mattered was getting through this, and under the guidance of the giant, flaming barbarian, he seemed to be managing that. The smith’s constant guidance, borne from obvious battle experience, helped John focus when his grip of reality tried to take one of its many small, frequent vacations. There was no doubt in his mind that the dwarf was most worthy of joining the companions; he would be an asset to any team.

”...we control the pace of this fight. Got any magic tricks to make spiders run in circles, get stuck in the mud, or play dead”

John bit his lower lip uncertainty. There was one spell… a dastardly trick of manipulation taught by his sinister patreon, ’command’, but how could he be sure if it would work on these robotic fiends? Could they understand his words or would it be wasted on the animated, inanimate husks?

”uh-” John floundered uncertainty. He respected the enormous dwarf enormously, but couldn’t shake the words he had said during his introduction on stage at the Waltzing Witches about the tragic loss of his wife. He could barely bring himself to look the dwarf in the eyes, let alone engage him in conversation. Perhaps if he had been able to, his years of experience observing and reading people might have helped him recognise the burden of shame and guilt which the dwarf carried on his shoulders, so similar to his own.
Likewise across the room Kelsey battled with his desperation amidst feelings of inadequacy as he lashed out against the seemingly impervious foe, even going so far as taunting it to burn him to death. A snicker of amusement bubbled to the surface at those words, words which might have been torn directly from his own subconscious. He threw his hand over his mouth and pushed against it till his lips hurt in an attempt to try and suppress another fit of inappropriate laughter.

It was ridiculous though...

Sebastian of course was the joker, and they shared an enthusasm for trying to ligthen the mood. Shame about all that youthful enthusiasm, which served only as a blinding reminder of his age and his exhaustion.
Oh Gods, he was so hungover. So tired. This was so stupid. And yet, when he glanced back, there was Sebastian, grinning away like he was actually enjoying this trial-by-fire, and wisecracking to boot.

John wondered: he couldn't actually allow himself to enjoy this carnage, could he? It was too dangerous, too important to risk… What if he really liked it, enjoyed destroying things with his magic? Didn’t that raise some... difficult questions?

When he glanced back he found that the spider which Shugao had expertly flipped had found its feet again and was coming straight for him.
He saw the thing raise it’s spout and realised what was happening a second too late. The stream of sticky black oil sprayed directly into his face, causing him to stagger and gasp. He lifted his arm to wipe the fluid from his eyes and mouth on the sleeve of his white shirt, trying desperately to ignore the obnoxious signals that his body was sending him to inform him that it was going to throw up sooner or later whether he like it or not.

By now Sebastian was playing a disturbing, discordant melody on a set of pipes, and as John tried to get to grips with the noxious substance which was covering him, the spider was suddenly wrenched up off the ground. Shugaro had it in his strong arms and was removing the threat. Indigent at having been covered in fuel, and both amused and sickened by the insectoid way the wretched arachnid’s legs flailed uselessly, he gave the thing a good Unarmed strike because I think that’s what is logical even if he’s probably going to break his foot...kick in its small head as hard as he could manage with his heavy boot.
Shugaro turned and shot him a quick smile as he hauled the flailing thing back out into the ball bearings, leaving John staring after him in stunned awe. He couldn’t quite believe how sentimental he was feeling given the less than calm environment they were sharing, but these guys were pretty amazing...

Sebastian finished his haunting melody and called out to him,
"What do you think, Mr. Faraday? Do mechanical spiders dream of clockwork sheep, when they hear Lullabies?
As John looked over his shoulder to the tiefling, his kicked-puppy eyes the very picture of bemusement, and still smeared in Sebastian’s blood, Shugaro thundered back a philosophical response.
”Dreams? You think these things can dream? They would have to feel something first, right? Have empathy or something? But you couldn't just go up and ask them, could you? What would you ask?"
John shook his head. He laughed, and then groaned, and then laughed again; feeling like death warmed up, but somehow enjoying himself anyway.
”Please stop trying to burn me to death?” he offered.

Again he wondered if there was any point trying to command the things. They had shown sentience or at least intelligence when they hesitated at the ball bearings, and they had to be acting under some sort of control to be doing what they were doing...
Ah to the nine hells with it. Inspired by the casual over-battle banter, and Sebastian’s lackadaisical, playful and unworried approach to magic, he set his sites on the spider 4southmost spider as he stepped back from the action.

With a building wave of excitement and anticipation he pointed a finger at the thing. Borrowing some dramatics from his tiefling brother-in-arms, he raised his cracked voice to what he hoped was an intimidating roar.
”Show us then, you metal cowards! You'll not dream of clockwork sheep tonight, but be haunted by the nightmare of our faces! commandflee in terror you scuttling monstrocity!”
He was pessimistic, as ever, about whether the spell would have any effect, but it did not show through his manic grin.


 


OOCCombat round 4 (2nd line)
Dexterity saving throw-
Dice dexterity saving throw:
1d20+1 (9)+1 Total = 10
(10)

On Shugaro’s success-
Reaction- unarmed attack against the spider 3
Dice unarmed strike:
1d20-1 (12)-1 Total = 11
(11) Damage- 0 ahaha, I know, I know, what's the point? I like it, so sue me XD(1-1)
Movement- moving to H3 (15)
Action- Cast Command- Spider 4 must pass wisdom saving throw or obay my command word.

On Shugaro’s fail-
Move to E3 (30ft)
Action- Eldritch blast spider 4
Dice to hit:
1d20+5 (6)+5 Total = 11
(11) damage-
Dice force damage:
1d10 4
(4)
reaction- If hit, cast Hellish Rebuke on whoever hit me
Dice fire damage:
2d10 7, 4 Total = 11
(11) can pass dex test to half damage.

((I wrote out the former of these two options because I figure it failed a shove with a 22, it’s gonna fail a grapple))
__________________
My bones are lazy, but my soul's on fire.
Agetha - Philamine - Ches - Daigen

Last edited by Wishkamon; Jul 24th, 2020 at 06:05 AM.
  #22  
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 08:24 AM
Wynamoinen's Avatar
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen is offline
Eternal Bard
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 27096
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
Posts: 7,753
Round 4Sebastian takes his magical new pipes from his pack, and plays a haunting tune.
Dice spider 1 save v frighten:
1d20 16
(16)
Dice spider 3 save v frighten:
1d20 9
(9)
Dice spider 5 save v frighten:
1d20 4
(4) The Spider determined to set Kelsey alight seems unperturbed, but the others Spiders 3 and 5 have disadvantage on attack and skill rolls, and can't move towards Sebastianare shaken. It seems that, despite being clockwork violence-machines, they do have some sort of inner life. Sebastian is forced to grapple with the philosophical implications of robotic sentience that he has discovered.

One of the machines slipped past Shugaro's wall of defense. He does not let that state of affairs last. He Yet again, the spiders don't have the STR to deal with your rolls of 22.grabs the spider that sprayed Who, failing his save, has the condition of "oily".John and drags it away. Dripping with oil, John wishes he could get in a good hit as it's hauled off, PHB p 195: "you don't provoke an opportunity attack if something moves you without using your movement, action, or reaction." No AoO is available here.but he can't find the opportunity. If only the flames eating at Shugaro
Dice Shugaro fire damage:
1d4 3
(3) had any effect on the machines.

Seeing one spider too far to be influenced by Sebastian's uncanny pipes, John tries to similarly unsettle the last spider.
Dice spider 4 save v command:
1d20 8
(8) It works! The spider This DID use its movement, so Shugaro MAY take an AoO against Spider 4. It spends its action getting away. Apparently they can't spider-climb up the wall.runs into a corner, clanking its metal knees.

Kelsey finally finds his stride. With one hand, his seaman's blade carves into the nearby spider's armor. I know you now know this, but for the public record, javelins do not have the light property, and so they can not be used for two-handed fighting. Your off-hand missed anyways, so I will fluff the round as if you never tried to make the attack. But it was technically an illegal roll, and Kelsey can not make two attacks next round given the weapons you are currently holding. With his other hand, he pulls out his new magical weapon.

The two spiders near Kelsey persist in their assault. The little flame-bugger continues with all past vigor
Dice spider 1 spark to hit vs Kelsey:
1d20+3 (2)+3 Total = 5
(5) That past vigor remains feeble, and for a moment, Kelsey wonders if he'll escape the battle unharmed. The nearby cannon-shooter is unnerved by Sebastian's strange song
Dice spider 5 cannon attack vs Kelsey with disadvantage:
2d20+3kl1 (16, 18 (keeping 16) )+3 Total = 19
(19), but apparently violent shaking is what the machine needed to correct its faulty aiming servos. A stone bullet slams into Kelsey, a Damage rolled is full damage. Your rage halves the result to 2.distant memory of old wounds.
Dice spider 5 cannon damage (non-magic bludgeoning) vs Kelsey:
1d4+1 (4)+1 Total = 5
(5)

Shugaro's grappled foe was going to have problems mustering its cannon at such close range regardless, and Sebastian's song further skews the aim.
Dice spider 3 cannon attack vs Shugaro with disadvantage:
2d20+3kl1 (3, 9 (keeping 3) )+3 Total = 6
(6). It misses, yet again.

From above, Sir Ethan gives a grumbling shout, "Still struggling with those four, eh? Well, we've seen about enough here, I think." The battle has been cagey and strategic, but aside from the flaming giant dwarf, it has been slow in terms of theatrical violence to please the watching crowd.
Map

1 square = 5'
Outside edge are stone wall, the ceiling is 20' high. The floor is a flat hard-packed earth. Environmental hazards are labeled as such.
OODMAll right, now comes your last post of the Round! This thread will remain open until Saturday evening, so you've got a little more wiggle room in terms of timing, but please try to get your posts in promptly. You've all done that great all week, let me thank you again for that! Once the thread closes, I will make one more summary post, but that may not come until Monday morning.

Shugaro remains on fire. As a full action, someone may take a full action to smother the flames out.

 


Adventurer Role AC HP Conditions
Shugaro Front line 14 9/16 Oily, aflame
Kelsey Front line 14 12/14 Oily
Sebastian Second line 12 4/8 none
John Second line 12 11/11 Oily

Enemy AC Damage taken Conditions
Spider 1 15 7 damage none
Spider 2 15 N/A dead
Spider 3 15 13 damage Frightened
Spider 4 15 8 damage Commanded
Spider 5 15 none Frightened

Score Mechanics
 
__________________
GM of Uncaged: Found Family, a folklore-inspired D&D 5e one-shot adventure.

Last edited by Wynamoinen; Jul 24th, 2020 at 08:57 AM.
  #23  
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 10:03 AM
Wishkamon's Avatar
Wishkamon Wishkamon is offline
Literal Worm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 5962
Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon Wishkamon
Posts: 1,023
John FaradayWhen the spider began to scuttle away from him, it’s posture and mannerisms seemed so clearly to betray life, but the little jolt of guilt and fear he felt at their colected revelation was engulfed by an overwhelming wave of satisfaction. of control. Control over something in his pathetic meaningless existence.
He was torn between exhaustedly longing for it to be over so he could go and lie down, and wanting it to last forever- this strange purgatory of elation- a little island in the ocean of misery that had become his life. Watching the critters across the battlefield start to cower in horror at what had once been their prey, through the combined magical finesse of Sebastain and- he...

Sir Ethan sounded horribly bored by the whole affair when he spoke out over the stadium, and more or less called the match. For a second John maintained his control over the clockwork spider, his eyes narrowing and fists clutching as it tried impotently to scuttle into the wall, but then Shugaro your opertunity attackstruck for it, and he let the intoxicating sensation slip away into the either.

It might not have been the spectacular finish that the elf had been looking for, but John was finished eitherway and had no intention of fighting anymore. With the last of his energy he turned to the wall and grabbed his free action- I hope this is OK to assume it’s within reach as I did mention throwing it against the wall?heavy faded navy jacket and made his way over to Shugaro.
Panting for breath and swaying alarmingly, he used the large heavy coat to shield his oiled body from the flames and smothered them. He didn’t dare to think about what he was doing. The intense heat, the smell of burning fabric and melting skin… He didn’t dare feel the frenzied panic of trying to put the flames out, detaching himself from it entierly.
As the flames finally submitted to smoke he couldn’t help but giggle giddily and adress the giant dwarf, his mannerisms and voice speaking of intense fatigue. ”I’m so sorry, Shugaro I wasn’t laughing at you.” he laughed again, ”Honestly, I don’t know what is wrong with me sometimes.” He laughed again, sounding for all intents and purposes like he was joking and daring to squeeze Shugaro's arm thankfully. "I really- uh- you were great Shuagro."

Once the combat wound down and the adrenaline started to level he spent a few moments heaving against a wall, leaning his whole weight against it bedaragedly and waiting for his stomach to realise that it was completely empty.

Once he was sure it had passed he slumped back towards the rest of the party, exhausted but content in the moment.


 


OOCCombat round 5 (2nd line)
Picking up jacket, using all my movent to head towards Shugaro.
Holding action till Shugaro has done his thang, then, assuming he doesn’t move more than 30ft away, using my action to extinguish him.
If he moves out of range, I guess use my action to chuck it to him so he can extinguish himself once the battle’s done? XD
__________________
My bones are lazy, but my soul's on fire.
Agetha - Philamine - Ches - Daigen

Last edited by Wishkamon; Jul 24th, 2020 at 10:08 AM.
  #24  
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 02:19 PM
Strange2099's Avatar
Strange2099 Strange2099 is online now
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 5205
Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099 Strange2099
Posts: 2,388
Sebastian ~ Tiefling Shadow Sorcerer
left-aligned image


"The itsy, bitsy Spider crawled up the water — Boo!"
Sebastian enjoyed his new-found ability to frighten the Spiders. He also admired John’s similar magical trick, and delighted that the elder caster’s sense of humor was finally returning! He had missed the funny man’s antics from that first night at the Waltzing Witches Tavern and Inn, and was looking all day to again see that flash of “old man’s wit”.

"That’s pretty funny, Mr. Faraday!" he complimented him for the suggested topic of conversation with the Spiders. "Maybe I can work that into my next song. A ballad! An an ode to our conversations with Spiders!"

Kelsey, on the other hand, didn’t seem to appreciate the musical piece that Sebastian had performed. "What’s wrong, brother? The Lullaby didn’t make you sleepy, did it?" Maybe...spider blood? Sebastian wondered in his mind. Could he have been bitten by a radiant spider?!?

As Sebastian pondered about what dark secrets his Undead Brother was keeping from him, and what abilities those secrets might have conferred upon him, Sebastian noticed that there was one Spider (there’s always one!) that seemed insistent on marching to the beat of a different drum. "Huh, that one’s plucky," he said out loud to nobody in particular. Let’s see...what is it that Momma always said about ‘plucky Spiders’? Something about stepping into a parlor? Hmm, there’s no place like that, here... What would Brom want me to do?

Sebastian glanced towards Shugaro, and noticed that the flames were getting brighter all over his bigger brother. "Uhmm, are you sure you’re not getting too warm over there, bigger brother? Because...you’re starting to look kind of sweaty...."
Sebastian thought that maybe it was finally time for him to help out his bigger brother and squelch the flames with his Control Flames cantripmagical ability. Before he could act, however, he saw John already helping Shugaro by putting out the flames with his own jacket. "Oh, I see Mr. Faraday’s taking care of that, for you. Okay, then never mind!"


From above, Sir Ethan gave a grumbling shout, "Still struggling with those four, eh? Well, we've seen about enough here, I think."
"They’re not so bad, Sir Ethan. But, you know what would be even better? Send us some of your wooden toys to play with! I’d like those!"

Finally, Sebastian decided that he’d better do something useful ... for someone. Let’s see...what would my Sponsor want me to .... Oh, I know! I won’t be any use to anybody half-dead, or just standing around here doing nothing!

So, first Sebastian moved to position himself behind Kelsey, where he whispered over to him, "By the way, thanks for the potion, earlier!" He quickly downed the potion and prepared one final use of his magic. "Okay, brother. When you’re ready, just let me know and I’ll blast those Spiders with one, final Fire Bolt!"


OOC

Action BlockMovement = 20’ to F7 (since Spider 1 is not frightened of me, moving to keep Kelsey in between it and me for ‘cover’. This also keeps me within sight of Spiders 3 and 5, so they stay Frightened).
Action = Drink Healing Potion (recover
Dice Healing Potion:
2d4+2 (4, 2)+2 Total = 8
(8) HP).
Bonus Action = N/A.
Reaction = Only IF triggered: Cast Casting Time: 1 reaction, which you take when you are hit by an attack or targeted by the magic missile spell. Range: Self. Components: V, S. Duration: 1 round. An invisible barrier of magical force appears and protects you. Until the start of your next turn, you have a +5 bonus to AC, including against the triggering attack, and you take no damage from magic missile.Shield (Level 1 spell).

 

__________________
Forest Acolyte, Plant GuardianDesert ScorpionFoxy Trickster
Cold-blooded AssassinBereaved Widow, Eternal Believer✓Delusional Dreamer✓
Fallen Angel (Child Oracle)Red Dead Redemption???
  #25  
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 05:57 PM
HotsuSama's Avatar
HotsuSama HotsuSama is online now
The bird with the words
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 9549
HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama HotsuSama
Posts: 3,004
Kelsey
right-aligned image
Kelsey got the impression from the scant scraps he heard from Sir Ethan up above that they were nearly done here. Had he sounded bored? Like this was supposed to be a spectator sport? It was a trial, they weren't here to amuse him and his fellow elites!

He didn't get the chance to dwell on it before long, as the second spider in his little corner of the world fired a projectile which bashed against his shoulder. He steadied himself with his javelin, nearly losing his balance from the force of the blow. Well, at least he still wasn't on fire ...

There was a voice behind him. "Eh?" Kelsey looked behind him, still winded, to see Sebastian close by, quaffing the healing potion. "Will you keep back? The whole point of me being up here is to keep them away from you and John! Although while you're here, I'll tell you that you owe me a few drinks now. One for that potion and maybe a few rounds' worth for that song." He shuddered involuntarily at the thought of that melody. He decided he'd never listen to a bard perform again.

Sebastian was unperturbed. "Okay, brother. When you’re ready, just let me know and I’ll blast those spiders with one, final Fire Bolt!"

Thoroughly incensed now - at the indifference in Sir Ethan, at Sebastian's lackadaisical outbursts, at just everything in general - Kelsey lunged at the spider in front of him. This wasn't a heroic song - he wouldn't miraculously tear it apart in a final grand strike. But maybe he'd at least get to tear a few pieces off the damned thing.

The spider saw him coming and skittered back. Kelsey swiped at thin air and toppled forward, face, first in the ground. The spider had been leaking some sort of coolant or thin oil where it had been stabbed, so the dirt here was now mud. Kelsey rolled, scrambled up into a kneeling position and wiped some of the mud out of his eyes. He gathered a ball of it and threw it skyward, towards Sir Ethan's voice. "Are you entertained now?" he roared in frustration. "I may still have a dance left in me, can I show you my best steps?" His tantrum was interrupted by the spider skittering back towards him. Kelsey flailed his sword as a warding measure. "These things won't feel fire much, but have at it as you like," he grumbled back to Sebastian. Then he yelled to the large dwarf. "Shaguro! You're a certainty for this. Promise me something. I feel those like Sir Ethan are showing their true colours. We're playthings to them. It's not enough to prove ourselves, we have to entertain them to boot. Be better than that! Don't let them play games with you! Life's too short to put up with it."


 


OOC
Move:
Action: Attack Spider 1. Attack:
Dice Scimitar attack:
1d20+5sch15cx,20 (4)+5 Total = 9
(9) Damage:
Dice Handaxe damage + rage:
1d6+5 (3)+5 Total = 8
(8)
Bonus Action:
Reactions: Attack of opportunity if applicable with scimitar.
Dice Scimitar attack:
1d20+5sch15cx,20 (4)+5 Total = 9
(9) Damage:
Dice Scimitar damage + rage:
1d6+5 (6)+5 Total = 11
(11)
__________________
RUNNING: Omega Blue [SWN], Do Good in the World [FATE] | WORLDBUILDING: Ethereal Lands

Last edited by HotsuSama; Jul 24th, 2020 at 06:04 PM.
  #26  
Old Jul 24th, 2020, 06:25 PM
pianoman90's Avatar
pianoman90 pianoman90 is offline
Playin' Dungas and Dragos
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 19401
pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90 pianoman90
Posts: 7,764
Combat begins
left-aligned image
Fires continued their excruciating advance across his body, but Shugaro kept pushing it from his mind. Safety was first and foremost in his mind and the big dwarf dragged the hapless spider in a full circle, once again positioning his bulky body in the way of both nearby spiders. Grunting with the effort, Shugaro paused for a moment and weighed his decisions.

Across the arena, chaos reigned supreme. John and Sebastian did indeed have spectacular spells squirreled away that suited the perfect purpose for this fight. Fear and command combined to create the perfect melting pot for spider trepidation and the scurrying creatures were staying far away from the fight. Kelsey too slammed a javelin into his spider, the first decisive blow for his side of the fight. Shugaro smiled, knowing the to-and-fro of battle could be a cruel mistress, but landing a first blow was always a comforting feeling. Then the voice of Sir Ethan called out across the battlefield, loud and crisp. The words rankled Shugaro, something about his derisive tone set off the deep rage in the hill dwarf's blood. Kelsey shouted across the arena, his words echoing exactly the sentiment in Shugaro's own mind. Releasing the spider from his grip, he stretched up to his full height, angrily staring at the upper balcony. Shugaro shouted, vile indignation lacing his tone.

"ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??"

His chest heaved; his vision clouded. Shugaro's rage consumed him and he pulled out his second handaxe and held them menacingly, swaying them side to side in front of his body. "I came here to join the vaunted Crossing Companions, boldest adventurers in the land. Such stories of bravery, courage, defeat of evils and right-ers of wrongs everywhere drew me in and I knew that I wanted to be a part of your cause. Too much death and destruction had dogged my footsteps and I thought I could make a difference here."
An early morning memory Part 1Images and memories rose unbidden in Shugaro's mind. Behind the fog of rage, Arya's face swam into focus. The burly dwarf suddenly found himself transported back to that night, sitting there on the water's edge, staring desperately into her eyes. Blood pooled over his clothing, his hands, and the ground. The offending dagger, a wickedly curved blade, sat discarded nearby, covered in blood. Jalk was there too, curled next to Shugaro, his crying had finally put him to sleep.

Shugaro shuddered, bringing himself back to the present moment, and his vision cleared. "Death. Destruction. What are we doing here, in this arena? You say you have seen enough-when was that point, I wonder? Was it when you watched a man burn? Or when one of your toys was crushed beneath my hammer? Or was it when even you realised that there was some sort of sentience to these contraptions, that they cowered in fear?"

Shugaro watched the assembled guests with intent, eager to see what their reactions would be. "Such moral questions you were able to ask us in our first meeting, yet here you show us how blood sport and arena spectacular is just as highly valued. Where are the quandaries here, hmm? If a man were to kill another man for sport, is that murder? Or merely a spot of light entertainment for the slavering masses?" Shugaro was getting worked up again, teeth clenched and muscles tensed.

An early morning memory Part 2In an instant, Shugaro's memories swirled again. Dawn was breaking and the light from the early morning sun washed across his face, warming it with the gentle heat of a new day. He had not realised that he had sat there on that dockside all night, cradling Arya in his arms. He looked down lovingly, hopefully, desperately looking for anything in her face, a twitch or the faintest hint of breath to know she had somehow miraculously survived, but it was pointless. The light had gone from her eyes; her body was limp in his arms.

The dock began to wake up, the hustle and bustle of the morning would soon draw. Reaching down, Shugaro pulled out the necklace from around Arya's neck, then kissed her one last time. Jalk was still fast asleep, the boy had gone through an almighty ordeal that night. As gently as possible, the old dwarf stood and cradled his son in his arms and walked off into the cities alleyways, tears streaming down his face as the night's events finally struck home.

"I know nothing of your true ways, yet I know my true self. Death is so final; we cannot recover from this. Every creature we kill will weigh on our conscience forever. I cannot, will not! find myself beholden to requests to destroy life on a whim. I will protect my friends, I will rescue those in need, I will find my own way to control the situation so it never gets out of hand, I will even kill where it is absolutely necessary, but this blood sport is not for me."

Shugaro raised his axes high above his head and looked down at the creature huddling beneath his massive bulk. He had every intention of crushing the creature only moments before, but the fight had gone from the big man, swept aside by Sir Ethan's callous and casual words. He brought his strong arms down, slamming the axes deep into the arena's earth either side of the quivering spider. Shugaro stretched back up and finally acknowledged John and Sebastian, the pair both offering to help extinguish the flames still biting at his skin. "I thank you John, Sebastian, Kelsey. To fight alongside you has been a pleasure. Drinks will be on me at the tavern afterwards and let us share many fond memories together yet. We are better than this-Kelsey, it makes me glad that you and I agree. May you find true happiness in your lives, wherever you might go."

"And to you, sponsors! If you are looking for killing machines, do not come knocking on my door. If you are looking for idle followers to do your bidding, I will turn you away. I came to press my case here because I believed to you be valiant, righteous, and good. I cannot speak for the others here, but if you wish for me to join, you had better show me something more than this." Shugaro gestured to the half-destroyed arena before subsiding, his anger and rage nearly spent. "My boys deserve more... A father they can look up to, someone who can protect those he loves, someone they can be proud of..." Shugaro sat down in the dirt, partially to make it easier for John's earnest efforts to put out the fires, but also because he was tired. His hands reached out and found his maul, dragging it towards him and laying it across his lap, calmly waiting for the retribution from Sir Ethan to ring out across the arena.


OOC
Frontline Combatant

Combat Round 3 actions:

Movement: Spin full-circle while grappling Spider 3 to reposition the spider in I11.
Free: Release Grapple
Interact with object: Draw second handaxe
Action: Drive handaxe 1 into the dirt to the right of the spider in I11
Bonus Action: Drive handaxe 2 into the dirt to the left of the spider in I11


 
__________________

Have taken the Oath of Sangus.
Settling into a work pattern. Mid-week is busy, close to weekends, clear for posting

Last edited by pianoman90; Jul 24th, 2020 at 06:37 PM.
  #27  
Old Jul 26th, 2020, 01:53 PM
Wynamoinen's Avatar
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen is offline
Eternal Bard
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 27096
Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen Wynamoinen
Posts: 7,753
Combat endsJohn helps Shugaro with his flames. It takes work - even a giant dwarf is quite tall - but he succeeds. Sebastian keeps his terrible visage present to the spiders in his thrall, keeping them at bay. He calls up to Sir Ethan about some more flammable opponents. Sir Ethan responds,

"I'm afraid not. We're not the Table of Nine. We don't have the luxury of floating through the cosmos, looking for threats and picking our enemies. When threats are at our door, we need to deal with them, whether we like it or not."

Kelsey again finds it a challenge to land a hit on the spider, and Shugaro refuses to try. Sir Ethan fiddles with some sort of device atop the wall. The churning of the spider's gears slow, and the spiders slump to the ground. Slowly, their legs retract and all that's left is four large brass spheres.

Kelsey and Shugaro reproach the onlookers. Shugaro calls out the sponsors directly. And indeed, they do not seem pleased with the ire of the combatants. The gathered townsfolk (at least some of them) were treating this as bloodsport. But the sponsors have invested time and resources into the adventurers. They are building a relationship. Saint Cecelia and Sir Stefphonson in particular look none to pleased, apparently agreeing with the outbursts on the fighting floor. Brom the Butcher seems to gather some joy from the strife and debate, and hides a smirk behind his hand.

Sir Ethan works to keep a stone face in response to the shouts. "You will hear our decision shortly," he says in a flat tone, and then he turns on his heel and walks away. Cecelia waves to Kelsey, and Sir Stephenson nods to Shugaro. All the sponsors leave, following Sir Ethan. All that remains above is the crowd, waiting to see if, indeed there will be more entertainment below.
OODMThanks for a great round! We will get points up ASAP.
__________________
GM of Uncaged: Found Family, a folklore-inspired D&D 5e one-shot adventure.
  #28  
Old Jul 28th, 2020, 09:02 PM
Bhelogan's Avatar
Bhelogan Bhelogan is offline
Druid of the Coast
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 25405
Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan Bhelogan
Posts: 19,385
OODM
Mechanical scores for D&D 5E - Both Groups

Clicking on the image will bring up a larger view of it
__________________
Always taking new players for City of Endless Arenas
Characters: Saber - Svaly Contact: dmbhelogan@gmail.com - Check out: My Map Tutorials

Last edited by Bhelogan; Jul 29th, 2020 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Updated mechanics
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2021, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB