Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Starfinder > Dead Suns
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Sep 17th, 2020, 02:07 PM
Peace, Love, and Gaming

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 19060
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
That is wonderful! Was that a site member that did it, or someone else?

I eventually want to get some commissioned art done for games that I'm running. It'll still be a minute, though, so I haven't taken any kind of plunge. I need to start putting out feelers!
AFK 20May-22May. Ten Year Anniversary!

Old Sep 17th, 2020, 02:40 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5178
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
It was a dude I found on fiverr. 17 bucks with tax and everything, not terrible for the price.
Old Sep 17th, 2020, 04:02 PM
Peace, Love, and Gaming

Tools
User Statistics
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
I've now included a bare-bones statblock (with link to Char Sheet) in my post. Let me know what other information might be relevant for you, ruffdove!

I've just noticed that it doesn't include some obvious things like HP and resolve points and whatnot... editing that in now.

Old Sep 17th, 2020, 05:00 PM
Haroog!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20767
ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove
@ Unko: One more thing that would help me in that shortened stat block is your Perception score. No other skills - just Perception.

@All: I have Vette and, by virtue of his last stated intent, Matsu going into the port hold. I need either a game post or a note here in OOC to state what you are doing while they clear the room. Are you going in too? Standing guard? Moving further down the hall? Sitting tight? Running back to Hippocampus in terror? Let me know. Note that once Vette and Matsu are out of the way, Aja's light will illuminate the hall ahead beyond dim.

Will update the map in my last game post later. Basically I am just taking the tint out of the hall between airlocks and the port hold, and showing where the large objects are braced to the floor.
Old Sep 17th, 2020, 05:44 PM
Haroog!

Tools
User Statistics
ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove ruffdove
Also, an equipment ruling after sitting down with the rules.

Out of combat (like right now)...
Everyone can move safely around the ship, but Mendev can walk more or less normally while everyone else uses arms, legs, doshkos etc to pull themselves around.

In combat...
Mag boots: Mendev moves normally.
Armor boot clamps: The rest of you must push off a wall or whatever to move half your move speed as a move action. You must spend a move action to stop yourself (acrobatics check required to avoid off-kilter condition). If you run into a character/creature, you stop and both must make a skill check to avoid off kilter. If you are NOT moving and NOT off-kilter, you can engage boot clamps as a free action, which gives you a +2 bonus to acro checks if something runs into you. You can engage bootclamps as soon as you stop yourself.

High price of mag boots makes a little more sense.
Old Sep 17th, 2020, 06:52 PM
Haroog!

Tools
User Statistics
Map updated in my last post. I will move the character markers when I have everyone's move.
Old Sep 17th, 2020, 08:22 PM
Han Solo shot first!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 15834
Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk Silk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runetide View Post
I got a cheap commission of Vette done!
Nice

"There are many fates worse than a quick and foolish death."

Sun - Thu: Normal / Fri & Sat: Rairly Available

Last edited by Silk; Sep 17th, 2020 at 08:23 PM.
Old Sep 17th, 2020, 08:55 PM
Han Solo shot first!

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffdove View Post
@ Unko: One more thing that would help me in that shortened stat block is your Perception score. No other skills - just Perception.

@All: I have Vette and, by virtue of his last stated intent, Matsu going into the port hold. I need either a game post or a note here in OOC to state what you are doing while they clear the room. Are you going in too? Standing guard? Moving further down the hall? Sitting tight? Running back to Hippocampus in terror? Let me know. Note that once Vette and Matsu are out of the way, Aja's light will illuminate the hall ahead beyond dim.

Will update the map in my last game post later. Basically I am just taking the tint out of the hall between airlocks and the port hold, and showing where the large objects are braced to the floor.
I'll get a post us depicting her actions but I figured I'd mention it here in just in case:

Aja will push off and float up behind Grix and engage her boot clamps before panning her flashlight around the corridor. She will also shine the light on the mangled door that Grix is looking at if it helps.

Last edited by Silk; Sep 17th, 2020 at 08:55 PM.
Old Sep 17th, 2020, 09:56 PM
Haroog!

Tools
User Statistics
@Silk:

Make sure to give me a square you want wind up in.
Old Sep 18th, 2020, 12:05 AM
Han Solo shot first!

Tools
User Statistics
Sorry, forgot that. Umm, D-15. or E-15 if someone's in that spot. I'll have to go look at everyone's post to see where they moved too.

Getting a post up now but it might take me a bit to finish, what with work being slightly annoying today.

Edit: Yep! I'll have to try to get a post in tomorrow.

Last edited by Silk; Sep 18th, 2020 at 02:46 AM.
Old Sep 18th, 2020, 12:40 PM
Peace, Love, and Gaming

Tools
User Statistics
I realized I didn't respond last night. I think that T'aro stays put until some movement has happened by people in front of them.

Old Sep 20th, 2020, 12:10 PM
Peace, Love, and Gaming

Tools
User Statistics
It seems like the posting rate has picked up in this game pretty substantially over the past week or two. that's totally fine with me! But I also think that my general workload has been a bit rougher during the same time period. I'm trying to keep up and keep quality-- I worry that I'm slipping a bit, though. If I seem to be missing things or quality drops, please let me know. I'll try to up my game.

Old Sep 20th, 2020, 12:50 PM
Haroog!

Tools
User Statistics
I havenít noticed so much as a hiccup in your quality or anyoneís. In terms of rate, I donít think youíve kept us waiting once, Unko. If you get busy, itís cool. Life happens.

Last edited by ruffdove; Sep 20th, 2020 at 12:50 PM.
Old Sep 20th, 2020, 01:13 PM
Runeforger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5178
Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide Runetide
I mean, considering my track record, your posting rate is WAY more consistent than mine has been...

Also, who had bet on Vette trying to smash a rock/egg?
Old Sep 20th, 2020, 01:17 PM
Haroog!

Tools
User Statistics
Well... I hadn't bet against it.

I'll skip a game post here and note here that Vette's experiment reveals that the noqual is pretty strong but also somewhat malleable (which isn't really news to anyone who knows what noqual is). Her doshko bites into the softer metal, though the braces keep the noqual anchored to the deck.