Go Back   RPG Crossing > Announcements and Staff Rooms > Announcements
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Dec 2nd, 2020, 02:04 PM
hold onto that spark

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 35560
Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched Birched
The Big List of 2020 Membership and Charity Drive Rewards

TL;DR You can do a lot of good, and get a lot of good swag, by supporting our drive. Just do it. For yourself, or as a gift.

One-click options:
normal image without text wrap
Rewards Pack for All Participants

Summary Of Rewards Pack For All Participants
A participant is someone who renews their own one-year membership, receives a one-year membership as a gift, donates $10 or more through our team donation page, donates matching funds, or makes a $25 or greater donation to the running of RPG Crossing.
TOTAL VALUE OF PRIZE PACK FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS (not including your donation and/or CS membership): $116.77

With thanks to The Underground Oracle, Technical Grimoire Games, Unlawful Games, Wade Dyer and Design Ministries, AAW Games, Orcs Unlimited, Steve Curry, and Mike Myler and Legendary Games for the rewards for all participants! (I will be adding to this list regularly for the next few days.)

Nordic Spirit Awards for exceptional participation & citizenship
We have three sets of dice from Norse Foundry to award this year; 2 Atomic Metal and 1 Sunburst.
To qualify for the Nordic Spirit award, do all of the following: [full info on Nordic Spirit awards]
  1. purchase at least TWO $25 CS memberships as gifts for others during the month of December 2020, AND
  2. donate at least $50 to the BBR foundation through the direct donation link (eligible for tax receipts in the US) during the month of December 2020, AND
  3. you must have, in the last year, contributed positively to building the RPG Crossing community by greeting new players in the New Members Introduction threads, running New Player Solo Games, volunteering as a moderator or admin, contributing to the production of the Explosive Runes magazine, judging or running site contests like Iron DM and Outplay, or similar levels of involvement (if you are new, the low hanging fruit here in the short term is greeting new players, but if you are interested in the other stuff please keep your eyes open for opportunities to pitch in!)

Kobold Press prizes for Top Donors
Check out the link above for special prizes to bulk up the creature collections of our top 5 donors!

Thank you to all the donors and supporters who have made this drive successful so far, and I look forward to seeing what we accomplish by December 31! I will update this post as more ongoing rewards are announced.

- Mark/Birched

Link to membership and charity drive details.

*NOTES: for many prizes, I will require the recipient to give me an email address to share with the prize donor for distribution. Other prizes may require you to collect them from their site, which may require an account there. All of these details will be handled at the end of the drive, when rewards are distributed. I reserve the right to distribute some prizes earlier than that if there is an easy way to do so.