Game Thread Chapter 1 ♦ Whitespire - Page 15 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #211  
Old Dec 27th, 2020, 02:57 PM
Admin Dirk's Avatar
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk is offline
Methuselah of DnD
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 20th, 2023
RPXP: 84257
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Posts: 59,680
"What in the seven levels of Pandera is that thing?" Surkal muttered, a shiver of fear running up her spine. She sucked in her breath and willed herself to not be afraid, but it didn't work. The animated bones drew her eyes to them, and a bit of her soul seemed to want to escape, and run away. A chill raced across her arms, giving her gooseflesh.

The half-elf gulped. Don't just stand here, girl, she thought to herself. Do something. Her mind raced, and finally she thought of her spell, the scariest one she knew herself.

"Vampiris denti," she intoned, and in the space around the skeletal dragon, thousands of suspended teeth appeared, and began to viciously attack the dragon's form.

"I'd stay away from those things," Surkal offered quickly. "They are rather... bitey. And they don't care what they bite."

 
__________________
Aside from RPG, I collect used postage Stamps, Some Coins (quarters), and 1/6th Scale military Figures. Let's talk!
  #212  
Old Dec 28th, 2020, 09:18 AM
HenryLockwood's Avatar
HenryLockwood HenryLockwood is offline
Barbarus sum
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 20th, 2023
RPXP: 21408
HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood
Posts: 9,905
Jheral was only
Dice Will save:
1d20+13sh21 (20)+13 Total = 33
briefly startled as the dragon made its appearance. He had seen far worse, had faced far worse. A skeletal dragon was a danger, to be sure, but he stepped closer, just far enough, and began to attack. His carefully timed
Dice Full Attack w Power Attack, Stalking, Destruction judgments:
1d20+18 (3)+18 Total = 21
1d8+16 (1)+16 Total = 17
1d20+13 (10)+13 Total = 23
1d8+16 (7)+16 Total = 23
attack had the advantage of surprise, but the swarm of teeth was a distraction. Would it throw his aim aside?


OOC5-ft step, then attack from invisibility. I assume it can't be intimidated as it's undead, but just in case:
Dice Intimidate:
1d20+20 (11)+20 Total = 31
(31). Attack rolls are not great, not terrible, hence my lack of statement about result!

Jheral
left-aligned image

Male Half-Elf Inquisitor 11
AC: 28 T: 13 F: 25 ? HP: 114/114? Initiative: +8 ? Status: Healthy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melee: +1 Cruel Adamantine Falcata +21/+16 (1d8+10, 19-20/x3)
Melee (Power Attack): +1 Cruel Adamantine Falcata +18/+13 (1d8+16, 19-20/x3), and automatic Intimidate check
Ranged: Composite Longbow (Str +5) +11/+6 (1d8+5) ? Range: 110'/1100' ? AMMO: 80/80
Spell Slots: 6xL1, 5xL2, 4xL3, 3xL4 (Spontaneous Caster)
__________________
Back to normal after July!
Maps for Wrath
Pronouns: he/him/his, etc.

Last edited by HenryLockwood; Dec 28th, 2020 at 09:25 AM.
  #213  
Old Dec 28th, 2020, 08:45 PM
dalarangreen's Avatar
dalarangreen dalarangreen is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 15th, 2023
RPXP: 12515
dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen
Posts: 6,750
 


"Stand behind me....." Akarin shouts, sounding more confident than he felt. He fumbles in his pouch to draw his mutagen. Was he shaking? Was he about to meet his beloved in the afterlife?

Barely, he manages to drink the chemical concoction he had made for himself earlier. His demonic blood rages, his skin thickening, his horns growing, and his eyes taking on a burning glow. It doesn't help his innate fear of the dragon which has charged from the chamber, but it numbed his reaction to it. Made him stupider.

It was fight or flight and for the moment, Akarin chose to fight.

Stomping and shouting a battle-cry, Akarin places himself at the front of the group trying to draw the attention of the zombie dragon.

 
__________________
Preparing to pack my bags and move. Things might be a bit hectic in March and April.
Academy of Heroes [DM]
Catrin Gantzlan in The Founding
  #214  
Old Dec 29th, 2020, 02:38 PM
WhiteStag's Avatar
WhiteStag WhiteStag is offline
All the world's a Stage..
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 20th, 2023
RPXP: 8633
WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag
Posts: 3,386
Vellusia Silverstream
right-aligned image

Griiiiinding her teeth with griiiiiit and defiance, RRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr

Curling around still on bended knee, Vellusia’s piercing, glossy blue eyes, GLARE down upon the newly emerging beast of bones creeping from the next room. The walls of the cavern TREMBLE!— her faithful shield at her side glistens in defiance to the great dragon's frightful presence, the white glow around her from her protection spell, shimmers in retaliation as well(!!)... but to no avail…

Shaken— yep shaken. Her heart falters. Her mind goes dull. Quivering in her pants, she staggers to regain her calm faculties and focus. Her team has already sprung into action, even her new friend Surkal has taken a furious initiative and conjured some fantastical arcane magic of the likes she has never seen!

’Must push forward!! Akarin needs me at his side!! But first I must—‘
*SLAMM!!* She drops down quickly and rams her round Mithril shield with etched blue feather, directly into the ground at her feet, at which point it instantly rings a dull tone then begins to magically transform into something entirely different. Unfolding now like it had mechanical hinges(!), the once perfectly round disc of a shield, unrolls into a long and broad tower shield of sheer girth and righteous guardianship! What was once an ornate etched single feather upon the crest is now a mighty celestial wing of angelic valor, draping down and broad with regal intricacies! Great Spirits of North, Protect Me Now in this Dire Hour!!

She pushes fourth securing her footing, trying her best to follow mighty Akarin as he wages a frontal attack on the rearing and terrifying, skeletal savage of an undead dragon!! Whoo-RAHHH!!



Actions- Will save fail.
- Swift action: transform collapsible shield.
- Move action: move up to stand directly behind Akarin.
- Standard action: assume Total Cover condition behind tower shield.


 
__________________
"All that is gold does not glitter/not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither/deep roots are not reached by the Frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken/a light in the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken/the crownless again shall be King."

Last edited by WhiteStag; Dec 29th, 2020 at 06:53 PM.
  #215  
Old Dec 29th, 2020, 03:43 PM
Digorig's Avatar
Digorig Digorig is offline
Killing PC's Since 2005
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 28th, 2022
RPXP: 31292
Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig
Posts: 25,800
Current Data
left-aligned image
Module 1 ♦ Part C: Eternally Frozen
Location: Midwinter's Fortress
Date: March 9th
Time: Late afternoon
Weather: Arctic Conditions


Round 1

The newest member was the first to act, casting a spell and giving a warning. A swarm of, well fangs, appeared and began to bite at the Dragon fiercely. Jheral stepped from the shadows and struck at the beast as well, risking the fangs that Surkal had summoned but avoiding them.

Vellusia takes defensive measures while Akarin moved towards the danger to attack, the Skald safe behind him.

Round 2

The creature now tries to bite and claw at Akarin, while at the same time it's bony tail and one wing swings at Jheral. It hits each time as it roars once more.

 


OOC We got a bit off from Init but its fine. Your posts were round 1 after my Dragon. So this is your round 1 and my Round 2.
Shaken last 14 rounds (13 more) for those who failed save.
Total damage to Akarin: Bite + 1 claw: 47 HP
Total damage to Jheral: Tail and 1 wing: 27 HP


 
__________________
New Here? Try a New Player Solo Game Systems available: 3.5e, PF, 4e, 5e, 13th age, CoC, DnD, FATE and Traveler.
Will you swear it? Take the Oath Here.
6/22/22: New Status Update Here

Last edited by Digorig; Dec 29th, 2020 at 03:45 PM.
  #216  
Old Dec 29th, 2020, 06:50 PM
WhiteStag's Avatar
WhiteStag WhiteStag is offline
All the world's a Stage..
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 20th, 2023
RPXP: 8633
WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag
Posts: 3,386
Vellusia Silverstream
right-aligned image

As if a roaring commander in the midst of a raging battle fought against the evil tyranny of the unseen!!!!—

HAAAAACK HIM TO BITS JHERAAAAL!!!

STAAAAAND STRONG MIGHTY ARAKIIIIN!!

STICK HIM AGAIN SURKAAAAALL!!! STICK HIM AGAIN WITH YOUR DARK MAGICKSXXXXX!!



Reeling! Crying! Wailing with all of the voice she could possibly muster in the throes of this awful and horrifying skirmish!!— She peers round her thick article of fortification. Blood splatter all over Akarin! Jheral has been swatted and battered like a helpless rag doll!!
HEALING COMING FRIENDS!!! HOLD FAST!! STAY STRONG!!!

BRING HIM DOWN!!! BRING HIM DOOOOOOWN!!!!




OOC- Just a flavor post.
- Sick’em Team!!

 
__________________
"All that is gold does not glitter/not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither/deep roots are not reached by the Frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken/a light in the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken/the crownless again shall be King."

Last edited by WhiteStag; Dec 30th, 2020 at 02:11 AM.
  #217  
Old Dec 29th, 2020, 07:48 PM
Admin Dirk's Avatar
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk is offline
Methuselah of DnD
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 20th, 2023
RPXP: 84257
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Posts: 59,680
"Time for a little help, here," Surkal said, and with well-practiced ease, she flicked her hand in the air, making a small circle, and finishing with a cross flourish at the end, making a zig zag like a hanging tail from the sigil.

Her eyes focused, as she thought about the best of her friends to summon, and almost instantly, a whirlwind formed in the room, behind the dragon. It coalesced into a humanoid form, bearing a bright white scimitar. Silver-white hair the color of a lightning strikes whipped about the swordsman, and his eyes swirled with vibrant colors. His feet seemed to float above the ground, never quite touching. Instantly, he struck at the dragon, reveling in the chance of battle, the contest of mettle between azata and undead.

"Say hello to my little friend," the half-elf said with a touch of pride. "Get him," she said in the Celestial language, and pointed to the dragon, in this case needlessly. The azata had already joined into the fray.

Unfortunately, the dragon's magical bones and undeath demeanor were more than a match for the genie-like creature, and the Bralani failed to damage the beast in the first few seconds. Perhaps his appearance caused a distraction... for the moment, that was the best Surkal could hope for.




 
__________________
Aside from RPG, I collect used postage Stamps, Some Coins (quarters), and 1/6th Scale military Figures. Let's talk!
  #218  
Old Jan 1st, 2021, 03:51 PM
WhiteStag's Avatar
WhiteStag WhiteStag is offline
All the world's a Stage..
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 20th, 2023
RPXP: 8633
WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag WhiteStag
Posts: 3,386
Vellusia Silverstream
right-aligned image

What fantastical summoned beast!!! What mysterious powers from this fabled half-elf!!?! What total calamity faces her team of lawbringers as they square off valiantly against this tyrant of skeletal Savagery?!?! Great Lords Above!!!

Broad tower shield plunged deep into the icy ground to bolster its means of deflection, the vibrant skald peers round her mithril wall of protection to gaige the condition of her lead man, Akarin… Not good... Not bad either, but not good. Jheral looks to be in hot water as well, doing his best to dodge attacks while still maintaining his relentless offensive.
—‘Bless them Child. Bless them with the Fury and the Anger of the Great North…’
The voice has returned. The voice again whispers into her mind, percolating sincere courses of action. ’Yes’ she eagerly agrees.

*STOMP- STOMP- STOMP*— the initiation has begun…. Ah-ROOH, Ah-ROOH, Ah-ROOH!!!
LALALAALALALALAAAH!!!!


The teammates (and quite possibly the summoned celestial) begin to feel a writhing, growing tickle from the depths of their backsides. IT QUICKLY EXPLODES UP THEIR SPINES!!! A fervency, a RAGE, ignites in their being, of Might, of Savageness, of Power— if they indeed accept this overtaking. Animosity, beastliness, and honed strength courses through their limbs and legs!! A blue shimmer accompanies as well, strangely. Glistening sparkles of sky blue and silver dance around their eyes and hearts... Sprinklings of enhanced replenishment, and of bolstered renewal... Strange…. One would think not usually accompanying RAGE.

She’s maintaining a tempo, a rythmn. Vellusia is chanting wildly; the tones and voices of her tribal heritage, the songs of the Winter Beast, and the channelings of the Savage North Spirits.

Let it Consume you! Let it overtake you! SMASH with great POWER!! Now that the momentum is set, she quickly withdraws her long Eagle’s Feather from a stash in her pockets. Not to worry!! You restored with Divine Mother’s Healing throughout! FIGHT ON!!! A slash down Akarin’s backside! Yes, she holds her glowing feather upright in the dim light, starts at his neck, then slashes down his backside in a quick and long stroke. Gold Dust wafts about instantly, and a tickle of ecstasy cascades down Akarin’s rear.

Quickly, the feather is replaced just as swiftly as it was produced, as no time can be wasted! The Thorn at the top of her shield is located. Yes, she eyes the notorious spike with strong hesitation. She doesn’t want to do it! She doesn’t want to draw her own blood! Normally this next healing act requires only a slathering of saliva, but for rapid activation altogether… it needs a slathering of her own ceremonial blood. ’Do it, Dear One. Your Team needs your haste.’

In the wild firefight that cracks like thunder from all directions, the pensive oracle debates with anguish, back and forth, yes or no, ’Will I have enough life to endure?!?’ —’DO IT!’

Finally raising her hand up high, she savagely gashes it down hard on the Sacred Thorn atop her shield as stated. Her vibrant blood gushes out and down her hand as she then begins to posture for the next, coming collision…

Brace for Impact!! FIGHT ON!! DO NOT STOP!!!— SHE SLAPS the front regal feather of her shield, like a bell, heavy with a broad and open palm of dripping, oozing blood...

 



Actions
 
OOC
 


 
__________________
"All that is gold does not glitter/not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither/deep roots are not reached by the Frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken/a light in the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken/the crownless again shall be King."

Last edited by WhiteStag; Feb 24th, 2021 at 02:43 PM.
  #219  
Old Jan 3rd, 2021, 11:06 PM
dalarangreen's Avatar
dalarangreen dalarangreen is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 15th, 2023
RPXP: 12515
dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen dalarangreen
Posts: 6,750
 


The dragon had struck Akarin first, but just as soon as his wounds were opened, Akarin feels a surge of energy from behind him: Vellusia and her warcries.

Even in Akarin's semi-bestial state, Akarin can feel the strength and confidence building in him. It makes the fear he had felt earlier seem small and distant in his minds eye.

Lifting up his sword, Akarin lays a single vicious lash upon the dragon. A challenging blow. He follows it up with a quick combo of jabs and slashes, none of which are able to find purchase. However, he is able to take the dragon unaware for a moment by swinging his shield like a mallet down on the zombie's flank. Akarin felt a sense of satisfaction as he hears one of the dragon's bones break.

"That one is for Evon. I was not fond of him, but he deserved a better fate than that was given to him by you and your brethren."

 
__________________
Preparing to pack my bags and move. Things might be a bit hectic in March and April.
Academy of Heroes [DM]
Catrin Gantzlan in The Founding
  #220  
Old Jan 11th, 2021, 05:43 AM
HenryLockwood's Avatar
HenryLockwood HenryLockwood is offline
Barbarus sum
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 20th, 2023
RPXP: 21408
HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood
Posts: 9,905
Jheral was carefully planning his next move; a step to the right and a fade back into the shadows. He started to move, shifting his focus, when the blood began coursing in his veins; fury ignited as the savage woman behind him began to chant. He felt a rush of healing, allowing him almost to ignore the impact of the dragon's two attacks, and he stepped forward, not back.

In front of the dragon, drawing its full ire, Jheral struck, heedless of the danger. His wounds knitted together as he did so, leaving him feeling unharmed - better than unharmed - and his sword flashed,
Dice Full Attack:
1d20+13sh22 (11)+13 Total = 24
1d8+17 (8)+17 Total = 25
1d20+8sh22 (18)+8 Total = 26
1d8+17 (4)+17 Total = 21
once, twice. Both blows were well-aimed, cutting slices into the undead monstrosity, and the blade felt light as it sang in the icy air.

OOCJheral will accept the Raging Song. HP is now 125/125.
Action: full attack, with Power Attack; shifting judgment from Stalking to Healing. Two hits, for 46 damage.

Jheral
left-aligned image

Male Half-Elf Inquisitor 11
AC: 27 T: 12 F: 24 ? HP: 121/125 ? Initiative: +8 ? Status: Healthy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Melee: +1 Cruel Adamantine Falcata +16/+11 (1d8+11, 19-20/x3)
Melee (Power Attack): +1 Cruel Adamantine Falcata +13/+8 (1d8+17, 19-20/x3), and automatic Intimidate check
Ranged: Composite Longbow (Str +5) +11/+6 (1d8+5) ? Range: 110'/1100' ? AMMO: 80/80
Spell Slots: 6xL1, 5xL2, 4xL3, 3xL4 (Spontaneous Caster)
__________________
Back to normal after July!
Maps for Wrath
Pronouns: he/him/his, etc.

Last edited by HenryLockwood; Jan 11th, 2021 at 05:46 AM.
  #221  
Old Feb 24th, 2021, 01:24 PM
Digorig's Avatar
Digorig Digorig is offline
Killing PC's Since 2005
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 28th, 2022
RPXP: 31292
Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig
Posts: 25,800
Current Data
left-aligned image
Module 1 ♦ Part C: Eternally Frozen
Location: Midwinter's Fortress
Date: March 9th
Time: Late afternoon
Weather: Arctic Conditions


Once more, the newest member of the troupe was the quickest to act, using magic to summon a white hair archer of some sort. But this newly summoned creature did nothing to help the group.

Jheral seemed to vanish for a second, only to reappear and violently attack the dragon. Both of his blades connected, and the beast roared in what sounded like pain.

From farther away, Vellusia supports the party with magic, both to strengthen and to heal.

But now, all of that seemed unnecessary as the Tiefling Akarin claims his attack in the name of the Lost Evon. It is fierce and deadly, for when his blades stop, the dragon falls to the ground, it's bones now scattered and shattered, joining the others already there. This fight is over.

After taking a breath, the group enters the chamber from where the skeleton Dragon came. It is much like the rest of the cavern, strewn with bones. But, one item does catch your eye. A diamond is found, and quite a large one! It is nearly a foot across.

Finding nothing else, there seems to only be two options. Out, or up.

 


OOC Someone can roll an DC20 appraise check, or DC30 Craft (jewelry) or Profession (jeweler) check for more.


 
__________________
New Here? Try a New Player Solo Game Systems available: 3.5e, PF, 4e, 5e, 13th age, CoC, DnD, FATE and Traveler.
Will you swear it? Take the Oath Here.
6/22/22: New Status Update Here
  #222  
Old Feb 25th, 2021, 07:46 PM
Admin Dirk's Avatar
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk is offline
Methuselah of DnD
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 20th, 2023
RPXP: 84257
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Posts: 59,680
Surkal paused, in mid recall of another spell. She looked at the Bralani, and the Bralani looked at her, seeking direction.

"Well, that was...uh. Hmm." Surkal paused, and put her hands on her hips. "Uhm, kind of... rather anti-climatic." She blew out a puff of air, and tilted her head as she looked around, then back again at the little archer. "So," she said. "Whatcha up too lately?" she asked the fey creature.

She indicated the now scattered bones of the dragon. "Sorry to have, uhm, bothered you for something so quick. And uhm trivial I guess. " The little woman shrugged her shoulders. "I owe you one, I suppose."

The Bralani nodded, and winked out of existence.

"So, you got that diamond?" she asked. "Looks like something worth taking. Which way? I came from up, but you guys seem to be the group to hang with, so... I'll follow you?"
__________________
Aside from RPG, I collect used postage Stamps, Some Coins (quarters), and 1/6th Scale military Figures. Let's talk!
  #223  
Old Feb 26th, 2021, 03:55 AM
HenryLockwood's Avatar
HenryLockwood HenryLockwood is offline
Barbarus sum
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 20th, 2023
RPXP: 21408
HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood HenryLockwood
Posts: 9,905
Jheral knew only that the gemstone was valuable. He was no merchant, no jeweler; neither was he a rich man who knew the price of everything and the value of nothing. Perhaps more surprisingly, he was not even a thief: but any good thief would hesitate to steal such a prize, for disposing of it would leave tracks a mile wide. But here, where it had been taken from the hoard of a twice-dead dragon, perhaps there was something to be said for bringing it along.

"Wait," he said. He held up a hand to pause the others, before anyone could grab the stone, and stared at it with his magical sight, looking beyond the physical to the magical and then the moral: was there some taint of evil, or some magic, about the gem?

Once he understood it a little more: was it merely a mundane treasure: Jheral stood up, looked around, and replied to Surkal.

"You came from up, you say. Tell us what you saw there. We came from outside; it is a dangerous climb, and the white dragon was prowling nearby."

OOCJheral will cast Detect Magic, Detect Chaos, and Detect Evil on the gemstone.
__________________
Back to normal after July!
Maps for Wrath
Pronouns: he/him/his, etc.
  #224  
Old Feb 26th, 2021, 12:54 PM
Digorig's Avatar
Digorig Digorig is offline
Killing PC's Since 2005
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 28th, 2022
RPXP: 31292
Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig
Posts: 25,800
OODMNo results on Detect Magic, Detect Chaos, and Detect Evil on the gemstone.

Surkal seems to have no memory of what she saw above. Perhaps the fall and bump on the head?
__________________
New Here? Try a New Player Solo Game Systems available: 3.5e, PF, 4e, 5e, 13th age, CoC, DnD, FATE and Traveler.
Will you swear it? Take the Oath Here.
6/22/22: New Status Update Here
  #225  
Old Feb 26th, 2021, 05:44 PM
Admin Dirk's Avatar
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk is offline
Methuselah of DnD
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Mar 20th, 2023
RPXP: 84257
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Posts: 59,680
"Mostly just a lot of empty passages and chambers. I mean caverns. And traps, lots of traps. Worked my butt off avoiding those, let me tell you. Some were full of acid, and some had fire, and one had these spikes that shot out. And uhm, some skeletons, and I think one of them got me good, with a rock or something. Knocked me out cold, and I woke up here."

Surkal rubbed at her head, to emphasize the experience, apparently, although there seemed to be no immediate sign of a recent wound there. Perhaps her hair covered it.
__________________
Aside from RPG, I collect used postage Stamps, Some Coins (quarters), and 1/6th Scale military Figures. Let's talk!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:10 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB