Game Thread Chapter 1: Closing the Circle - Page 33 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Other Roleplaying Games > Unko's Brick House > The Fickle Tendrils of Fate
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #481  
Old Mar 30th, 2021, 09:58 PM
Embrodak's Avatar
Embrodak Embrodak is offline
Lemon Eater
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 25037
Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak
Posts: 20,103
left-aligned image
Digger
Warforged Druid | AC: 17 | HP:27/29 | Temp HP: N/A
Saves: Str:-1, Dex:+2, Con:+3, Int:+3, Wis:+5, Cha:-1
Action Points: 2
Passive Perception: 15
Consumable Inventory: 10 Goodberries
Active Effects:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Digger puts two and two together and see's they equal four. "Lyrandar Towers..."

He looks from person to person. "Friends... I'm afraid we don't have much time. The Panther is not at the mud caves, but I think Lyrandar Towers. It's about to leave on an airship. We need to head out now."

The warforged stands to leave, looking to the Raven. "Huggin would you care to join us. We need to recover the panther and remove the Unity from him."

 
Reply With Quote
  #482  
Old Mar 31st, 2021, 12:49 PM
Still_Pond's Avatar
Still_Pond Still_Pond is offline
Insert User Title Here.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 25748
Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond
Posts: 14,458
left-aligned image

 

Meg downs the last bit of her bitter coffee and stands. She had questions but they could wait. She grabs her pack, straps on her glaive and flips the hood of her bearskin cloak up over her head, tucking her curly hair to the side out of her face. She pulls out about fifteen gold in assorted coin and scowls down at it.

"How much is a skycoach to the Lyrandar Towers? I don't have too much left."

She couldn't help bit look at Huggin with a little sneer. That bird was going to cost her this job and she couldn't afford not to work. Her sneer relaxes as she knows she wouldn't force him even if she could. Nobody should be forced to return to life in a cage. Next time, she'll ask more questions before accepting a job. She returns her coins to her pouch.

"Do we have what we need for another surgery? Should we get a container and some bandages from the guild before we leave?"
__________________
((()))

Reply With Quote
  #483  
Old Mar 31st, 2021, 06:52 PM
hugehuman's Avatar
hugehuman hugehuman is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 1503
hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman
Posts: 345
Ilyana Crontioram
right-aligned image

Ilyana pours over the map, and eventually comes to the same conclusion as Digger. She stands, ready to leave immediately. At Meg's question, she reaches into her pack, and pulls out the empty vial her potion of healing had come in. "This should suffice. I have gold for a skycoach, and I could brew another anesthetic, if necessary." She seems concerned about the prospect of another surgery, but determined not to let this last animal suffer, Vadalis contract or not.

She makes for the door. "I'll get bandages, and meet you outside—Ren, could you hurry and hail a skycoach for us?" The gnome seemed lightest on his feet.


OOC

 

 

Reply With Quote
  #484  
Old Apr 1st, 2021, 09:29 AM
bubsmcp's Avatar
bubsmcp bubsmcp is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 11th, 2021
RPXP: 1068
bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp
Posts: 183
Skyr
right-aligned image


Skyr slaps his pack to his back and straps
the Morin Khur before heading for the door.

"House Lyrandar huh? Now things are getting interesting!" The dwarf hated to leave their mess behind for the guild cleaners to handle, but it seemed they were in a hurry. He checked his own pockets to ensure he still had enough to pay his share of the cab, and from a side pocket on his pouch, procured a slim vial which he opened and daubed onto his beard. If we're going to be in close quarters, I'd better smell decent, he considered. On his way out the door, he began to whistle a spritely elf tune he had learned long ago.
 

__________________
I've taken the oath!
Reply With Quote
  #485  
Old Apr 2nd, 2021, 03:18 AM
The Dark Star's Avatar
The Dark Star The Dark Star is offline
Man of Many Faces
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 10th, 2021
RPXP: 2407
The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star
Posts: 1,779
Ren
{Gnome}{Ranger 3}
{AC 18 with shield / 16 without}{HP 28/28}

Ren gives a quick saluting motion as he is given his assignment for the moment, as the others prepare to head to where Digger thinks the panther is being held.

"Alright, I'm on it!" He said as he did what was asked of him. He uses his illusion magic, to make a large sign, calling for an airship, as soon as one came down, he shouts for the others as he discusses how many it will be taking and how much it will cost.

"Come on everyone, let's get a move on." He says.



Mechanics:Move:
Bonus Action:
Action:
Interaction:
Reaction:
Save:
Initiative:
__________________
As always, good luck and have fun!
Reply With Quote
  #486  
Old Apr 2nd, 2021, 11:11 AM
Unko Talok's Avatar
Unko Talok Unko Talok is offline
Peace, Love, and Gaming
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 18960
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
Posts: 14,570

Highest Towers, Upper Central, Sharn
Early morning, 7 Eyre (4th Month), 998YK



Digger's question of Huginn gets a flutter of his wings and a bobbing nod. "As long as you protect me from the panther, I will help as I can..." the bird hops and flaps its wings to sit upon Digger's shoulder.

With their new and urgent destination suddenly set, the party moves out. Ren calls a Skycoach-- they're easy enough to find here at the Clifftop Adventurer's guild. These adventuring types are always looking to go somewhere. And because of that, they could charge what they liked. From most anywhere else, this ride might cost you one Golden Galifar. Here, though, it costs a Golden Galifar each. five gold down the drain... still, it would be little lost compared to the reward that is promised in recapturing these creatures. And this was the last one, thank the gods.

The coachdriver is a hardnosed dwarf who tries for just a moment to haggle you to a price even higher. But a stern glare from Meg followed by a wide-eyed head-shake from Skyr has the woman quickly drop the issue. Yesterday, you had walked through the city to reach Dragon Towers in Middle Central plateau. Today, you're heading to Upper Central, and you see the bustling energy of nobles taking sky coaches in the morning light. There are a couple instances of people riding trained Hippogriffs, and you even see one person flying with apparently no aid-- perhaps a particularly talented member of House Cannith. You have only a few minutes to imagine what the purpose of each of these people are. Likely, most of them are off to meetings with the elite of Sharn, or getting ready for work in some House laboratory or other. But as you approach the towers, you see several other coaches land nearby as well. Airship flight must start early.

left-aligned image
Credit Mark Tedin
Lyrandar Tower itself is enormous, perhaps the single largest tower in Sharn. Its base is some 1000 feet thick, and it tapers to nearly half that at the top. At the top, several docks project, next to which float the glorious Elemental Airships, the glorious achievement of House Lyrandar, A human house which bears the Mark of Making, perhaps the most famous house of all. While all houses have their areas of expertise, House Cannith's ability to craft new items means that all houses must cooperate with them in order to produce the fantastic machines they use.House Cannith, and the gnomish Elemental Binders of Zilargo. There are perhaps a dozen ships up above, and from here you can see the dots of men and women moving about on the docks, loading cargo or climbing aboard the ships.

As you approach, you notice that there are professional musicians posted outside the doors. Their music reaches far, and evokes a sense of dignified movement, with perhaps a twinge of danger to it. Within, you can see a crowd, gathered around desks which are presumably coordinating travel in one way or another. The Dwarven Coachdriver appears to be ready to set you down right at these doors and allow you to navigate all the way up to the docks. Huginn speaks up, apparently unaware of standard procedure... "The ships are up there! Is that where the panther is? Why aren't we going up there?"

The coachdriver blinks, and stops descending. "Di-- did that bird just talk? Now I've seen just abou' everythin'..." She shakes her head. "I ain't supposed ta take anyone up top there. Might get meself inta trouble if I land. So I'll hafta drop you off in the front, unless ya want me to fly over the docks and have ya jump!" She laughs at her own joke. Because it's surely a joke, right?...


OOCFive gold lost, from whoever wants to provide it.

Up to you how you want to run this. It's not entirely clear if any of you has used an airship before. Up to you. It is a very new technology, first made only 8 years ago. As such, they have tended to be used for luxury travel or, rarely, in military action during the war. If you've flown on an airship commercially before, you know that to get to the docks above you'll have to either get a ticket or manage to collectively sneak into the area. Alternatively, you could try to convince the coach driver to go up and drop you off (requiring some social roll and possibly a bribe) or you actually want to jump. You do have those magical items that allow you to Feather Fall, after all...




 

 
__________________
The Fickle Tendrils of Fate | Site Rules & Help | Become a Community Supporter
Black Lives Matter - Gay and Trans rights are human rights.
she/her/hers


Last edited by Unko Talok; Apr 6th, 2021 at 03:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #487  
Old Apr 2nd, 2021, 12:22 PM
bubsmcp's Avatar
bubsmcp bubsmcp is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 11th, 2021
RPXP: 1068
bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp
Posts: 183
Skyr
right-aligned image


Skyr delights in floating high among the high towers. It was how he first entered the city, but he hadn't been in a Skycoach since and the sights of the spires took his breath away. Once they arrived at the entrance, Huggin summoned him from his own thoughts and he realized they might lose they prey if he didn't act quickly. He leaned in close to the coachdriver and did his best to charm her in the way he heard his cousins talk to outsiders.
"Come now, you're really going to make us walk? Surely my father will be upset to learn his favored heir was forced to walk to his destination." Skyr let's his signet ring pop into view (surely this dwarf would know Clan Doldarun), and then digs into his pocket for another gold piece as a means of compromise. "We are in haste, please take us to the docks and land."

 

__________________
I've taken the oath!

Last edited by bubsmcp; Apr 2nd, 2021 at 12:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #488  
Old Apr 6th, 2021, 03:40 PM
Unko Talok's Avatar
Unko Talok Unko Talok is offline
Peace, Love, and Gaming
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 18960
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
Posts: 14,570

Highest Towers, Upper Central, Sharn
Early morning, 7 Eyre (4th Month), 998YK



right-aligned image
Credit Thomas Pederson
The dwarven woman begins to roll her eyes at Skyr, "What are you on about your father this and--" but she stopped a bit, looking at such a finely-made ring and its intricate designs. "Oh... I'm sorry, I didn't... I didn't realize... Um... Well, I s'pose that once you're up there it's up to the Lyrandars whether or not you get on the ship. Just... well, I can come a'callin' if I get in trouble, and you'll put in the good word for me, won'tcha?" Even as she's asking, the skycoach is rising up into the heights of the tower, approaching an unoccupied dock. The music fades away a bit, but is still audible. Looking down, you have to believe that it's a magical enchantment. She passes by the dock itself at first, affording you a top-down view of the city. You hadn't noticed it while trapped within it, but looking down through nearly a mile of city and towers, there's a haze that makes the rest of the world seem impossibly far away, unreachable. One could get lost up here.

You're dropped off on a wooden dock whose planks are just slightly too far apart for comfort. Before you is some kind of office-- perhaps a coordination center, or some kind of controller for air traffic? The logistics of flight like this are far too new and rare for most of the public to have a good grasp on. The air here is strangely still for being so high. Even with the many towers of Sharn and some amount of magic, there's normally a bit of a breeze in the upper city, let alone this highest tower. But the answer is soon apparent-- a gemmed wind vane atop the central office, in the shape of a mighty Kraken, the mythical beast on the coat-of-arms of House Lyrandar. It is said that the founder of the house, Lyran, had the power to command the mighty beast, and used it to smite pirate foes, granting dominance of the seas to the Khorovar house. Today, the half-elves can only dream of wielding such power from their dragonmarks. Still, the wind vane itself appears to be radiating in pulses, as though absorbing and responding to the wind as it comes, nullifying it locally. The Mark of Storm and the magical items that the houses craft with it grants at least that much power.

left-aligned image
Credit Ferro Weathervanes
You seem to have escaped initial notice-- there are some passengers and dock workers milling about, loading up ships and moving through. Perhaps one or two people saw the strange stopping of a Skycoach so high up here, but they must have just shrugged and moved on. You're not in any official trouble... at the moment. There are two ships that you can see. A smaller one named the Wind's Companion and a larger one with a flowing script across the bow: Sky Monster. The smaller ship looks all but unoccupied at the moment, while the Sky Monster is bustling with activity. A man (the captain?) shouts at one of the men aboard, "Move your keister, man! We're behind because of you. There's a reason we ship out so early in the morning! Have you ever tried to cross the Thunder Sea with a squall coming in? I swear, first sign of trouble and I'll put you on the ropes until your hands bleed and then some-- that'll teach you to sleep in and take your time when there's work to be done!" From here, it's hard to tell much about who is being yelled at.

OOCI'm not trying to rush things, but Skyr just effectively solved the problem, and I don't want to make everyone feel like they have to contribute a big post to this before we move on.

Map is in play. A note on that-- up until now, the maps we've used were made by yours truly, using Dungeon Painter Studio. I won't say why exactly, but I wasn't happy with the one for this scene. So instead, we're using some of the excellent work by Thomas Pederson.

Finally, I feel like the dice gods have been unreasonably kind to you lot in this game... The tendrils of fate are fickle, indeed...




 

 
__________________
The Fickle Tendrils of Fate | Site Rules & Help | Become a Community Supporter
Black Lives Matter - Gay and Trans rights are human rights.
she/her/hers


Last edited by Unko Talok; Apr 6th, 2021 at 03:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #489  
Old Apr 7th, 2021, 09:10 PM
Still_Pond's Avatar
Still_Pond Still_Pond is offline
Insert User Title Here.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 25748
Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond Still_Pond
Posts: 14,458
left-aligned image

 

When Huginn speaks, Meg winces and holds back a backhand slap. The raven had no common sense or it had no idea how precarious his freedom was. The tight confines of the skycoach were not the place to talk, so she just hopes the driver doesn't press too much. Meg's ears turn with interest toward Skyr as he charms the driver. "What are you on about?

The diver speaks and it seems both were sharing the same thoughts. This dwarf was clearly not just some drug den lacky with a gift for gab. If he were goblin, she'd think he was possible a duur'kala even though she'd never met a male one. Did dwarves have their own versions of duur'kala, some kind of diplomat bard?

There was no time to muse much before the skycoach lurches up and continues toward the loading docks. The view was making the bugbear's head spin; she had never been so high. Her fingers clutch the rail threatening to dent the thick brass. Finally they drift to a stop and she can't help but fell like they are trespassing. She hears the shouting, something about being late and nods to the others. They hear it too. Something was making that ship late. Could it be a last minute panther delivery?

Meg manages to let go of the skycoach rail and step down onto the platform. Her large feet were longer than the planks and her toes dangled over impossible heights. She was in awe of such a wonderous tower. Any people who could build such a thing were clearly far more advanced than her own. She felt like a rock among jewels. She wanted to hide, but they were standing on a mostly empty exposed platform. All that was left to do was to own it, to act as if they had every right and authority to be there. Maybe they could act like cargo inspectors or animal control or some other authority. She would do her job and stand silent and imposing.
__________________
((()))


Last edited by Still_Pond; Apr 20th, 2021 at 12:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #490  
Old Apr 8th, 2021, 01:45 AM
hugehuman's Avatar
hugehuman hugehuman is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 1503
hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman hugehuman
Posts: 345
Ilyana Crontioram
right-aligned image

Ilyana peers out of the window at the haze surrounding the aptly-named City of Towers, gripping her seat slightly as it started to sink in just how high up they were. She's grateful that they have come to a stop, even if it was only from one uncomfortable situation to another, as this was a restricted area. She gingerly sets foot on the shaky dock, before turning back towards their driver.

"Er, I know this is also unorthodox, but would you be willing to linger in the area for some time? We won't need to stay long, and we'll need another ride back down..."

She palms her purse suggestively. "With additional compensation, of course." Much like with her abilities, it was easier when she didn't think of it as "bribing."

She looks away for a moment before the dwarf responds, distracted by the skycaptain's stern words. She returns Meg's gaze and nod. She'd been considering asking Digger to try sensing the panther's location once more when they got up here, but it seemed very likely that their quarry had been smuggled on board the Monster somehow. She remembered the context clues they'd seen aboard the Lightning Rail on the way back to Sharn—the delay the train experienced had been a result of Goruck's interference, after all.


OOC

 

 


Last edited by hugehuman; Apr 8th, 2021 at 10:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #491  
Old Apr 12th, 2021, 09:56 AM
bubsmcp's Avatar
bubsmcp bubsmcp is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 11th, 2021
RPXP: 1068
bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp bubsmcp
Posts: 183
Skyr
right-aligned image


Skyr is halfway out of the skycoach as he shouts back to the driver, "Thank you sister! We'll be back soon!." He sets the the gold coin on the dash and circles round with the others.
"I don't think we're supposed to be here, so we better move quick! Are we jumping on one of these ships Friend, Digger?"

 

__________________
I've taken the oath!
Reply With Quote
  #492  
Old Apr 12th, 2021, 02:11 PM
The Dark Star's Avatar
The Dark Star The Dark Star is offline
Man of Many Faces
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 10th, 2021
RPXP: 2407
The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star
Posts: 1,779
Ren
{Gnome}{Ranger 3}
{AC 18 with shield / 16 without}{HP 28/28}

Ren boarded the sky ship, and carried on with the others, as they made it to their destination, he followed the others, he hoped that Digger still had a beat on the panther, there was so much going on that they could easily lose it.

"Alright, we need to hurry and find this panther, if they wanted it to get away secretly, it would be in a crate, or something that is covered, keep an eye out and hopefully Digger can pinpoint it's location again. We can't lose it or we may never find it again." He stated to the others.



Mechanics:Move:
Bonus Action:
Action:
Interaction:
Reaction:
Save:
Initiative:
__________________
As always, good luck and have fun!
Reply With Quote
  #493  
Old Apr 12th, 2021, 11:14 PM
Embrodak's Avatar
Embrodak Embrodak is offline
Lemon Eater
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 25037
Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak Embrodak
Posts: 20,103
left-aligned image
Digger
Warforged Druid | AC: 17 | HP:27/29 | Temp HP: N/A
Saves: Str:-1, Dex:+2, Con:+3, Int:+3, Wis:+5, Cha:-1
Action Points: 2
Passive Perception: 15
Consumable Inventory: 10 Goodberries
Active Effects:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yes let's verify before we make a leap of faith and jump towards the wrong ship."

The warforged druid braces himself on the wooden dock. He raises his staff and balances it on his outstretched hand. The long wooden staff sits limply on the back of his hand swaying slightly as the druid self corrects to keep it balanced. Due to the lack of any wind the task is made easier.

"Ainmhithe a aimsiú. Faigh an feli mór dubh." the druid chants as he motions with is free hand over the staff with some simple sigils.

In moments the staff receives a life of its own as it starts to point in the direction of the panther.

 
Reply With Quote
  #494  
Old Apr 16th, 2021, 06:36 PM
Unko Talok's Avatar
Unko Talok Unko Talok is offline
Peace, Love, and Gaming
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 12th, 2021
RPXP: 18960
Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok Unko Talok
Posts: 14,570

Highest Towers, Upper Central, Sharn
Early morning, 7 Eyre (4th Month), 998YK



The dwarven like a "cabbie", but with a sky coachcoachie looks about nervously at the request to stay somewhere close by, but the proof that there's more money in it for her gets a nod. She picks up Skyr's offered coin and takes off, acting like she's watching for a new client, but conveniently staying quite high and avoiding much eye-contact with anyone.

Most of the party is somewhat paralyzed, given that the location of the panther isn't immediately clear. They had to rely on Digger for that. Fortunately, the clerk within the central office area is far too busy with... something to look up and see you. An older-looking captain does step out onto the Wind's Companion and give the party a quizzical look. But before he can question for too long and take any action, Digger casts his spell. His staff points quickly and easily towards the hull of the Sky Monster, leaving no doubt that the Panther is there-- or behind it, floating in the air somewhere within a mile. But the probability was certainly in favor of it being aboard.

There doesn't seem to be a terrible hurry for you, but the Captain certainly is pushing his crew to finish loading. How, exactly, you're going to work your way onto his ship is unclear. Of course, you could try to do some kind of sneaking. Or persuasion. Or just leaping aboard. But that's why you were hired, isn't it? To figure out how to get the job done.

OOCThank you all for your patience.




 

 
__________________
The Fickle Tendrils of Fate | Site Rules & Help | Become a Community Supporter
Black Lives Matter - Gay and Trans rights are human rights.
she/her/hers

Reply With Quote
  #495  
Old Apr 18th, 2021, 08:56 PM
The Dark Star's Avatar
The Dark Star The Dark Star is offline
Man of Many Faces
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 10th, 2021
RPXP: 2407
The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star The Dark Star
Posts: 1,779
Ren
{Gnome}{Ranger 3}
{AC 18 with shield / 16 without}{HP 28/28}

The gnome began to think of a way to get into the ship, he looked around and began to think, there is a lot of product around here, from many different places, and a common thing that likes to catch rides on these ships, in these boxes, are mice and rats. He began to look around to see if he could find any.

"If I can find some rats, or mice even, I can speak with them, maybe I can convince them to be a distraction for us to get in! What do you think?" He asked the group.



Mechanics:Move:
Bonus Action:
Action:
Interaction:
Reaction:
Save:
Initiative:
__________________
As always, good luck and have fun!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:22 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.(© 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2021, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB