Game Thread It's A Lost Art - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Serenity > Freedom's Flight
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old Aug 10th, 2022, 04:57 PM
Drachenspirit's Avatar
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 2nd, 2022
RPXP: 27683
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Posts: 23,537
Game OnReno Skyplex

The woman who had called herself 'Dade' replies to Kierra, "You have my word Miss that won't be no lifting or stealing from us on your ship. And we can all sleep anywhere there's space, and access to facilities. They know full well that the Captain of a ship has rights to - " she leans in close to Kierra as if to whisper and replies in a loud whisper so all the kids hear. "Throw anyone out the airlock for thieving on their ship." She winks to Kierra and backs away, looking more hopeful that she and the tykes got a ride.

To John she says, "Jus' local trouble, nuthin that'll follow us out of here. Best be sure we don't come back though. S'not so much trouble for me, I can take care 'o myself. It's these here. Local Boss will put 'em under his eye, make 'em do more than on the grift to get him coin. Not gonna have that. I don't abide, well, it's more than I can handle. That's it really. We need a ride, and I'd 'preciate if it's faster than slow - not your headin' out ta the black, but giving me your say. I gave 'em a distraction, and spread some palms to keep mouths tight, but it won't last long."


 
__________________
Posting Status: Normal- Road trip - 10/3 to 10/7 Posting Slow, nightly only if possible

Last edited by Drachenspirit; Aug 10th, 2022 at 07:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old Aug 10th, 2022, 05:12 PM
BlackDragon0's Avatar
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 is offline
BlackDragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 3rd, 2022
RPXP: 4081
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
Posts: 3,255
David Stone
right-aligned image
Stone walks Hasan. Briskly through the ship makes sure he knows not to go in his or Keira's quarters. Then goes back out.

When the mute shadowboxes at him. He deftly quick draws his sword and does several flashy maneuvers then tosses the sword up opens his jacket catching it in its hidden sheath. Then pulls off his trench coat to show the bodybuilder look and size of himself and does the splits across the hatch way 3ft off the ground. Then does a few kicks just to show he can . When she points to the no smoking sign he agrees. Then salutes her and shows her in.

Then takes up position at the hatch way again with trench coat back one. Hasan and the mute Hero seem good hires so far he don't like the rest. He looks at the supposed gun hand again and points to the line with the captain. Knowing he has a very fast hand on his pistol, if this guy and the pilot guy make any more precivied moves to try to take over the ship, he'll take them out like the operative he was trained to be.

Watching the captain's back is his main goal atm the job he has he'll bring up after she is done. "Captian Idon'tthink taking them on board is a good idea. You'd have to lock every door and post round the clock security and feed them. 300 they'd est that much per meal." He advised. "Besides they already tried to rob your hires blind. So they probably have it coming to em." He added. Boy he wished he had a bounty on them he'd take em right to the bounty office right now. He hates thieves.







ooc
[dice]1d6 /dice] will power
[dice]1d4 /dice]



__________________
" Dragons who fly alone, Die alone!" Games: Storm?(Wm) David Stone ( serenity) & Wildblade( pf1e) https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...06#post9374506
https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...13#post9375113

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Aug 13th, 2022 at 08:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old Aug 11th, 2022, 12:49 AM
kenneth's Avatar
kenneth kenneth is offline
Shakiest Gun in the Verse
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 4th, 2022
RPXP: 14669
kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth
Posts: 6,059
Raife Gilkyson
left-aligned image

Eyes downcast, Raife nodded as Dade rejected his offer of help.

"If you say so little sistermei-mei. Guess I'll put away mah ego an' eat a bit o' crow," he said with a grin.

Inside the man was angry, this time with himself. He fought to keep his face neutral.

Seems you ain't equipt ta do good no mo', Raife. Juss keep knockin' over ever' sand castle ya find.

Again Raife waited patiently by until everyone was done saying their piece. As Kierra finished speaking to Dade he cleared his throat.

"Uh, Cap'um. See'n as I won't be rushin' off ta do some darin' heroics, was wondrn' if maybe I might retract ma retraction. Kinda embarrassin' if I'm completely honest and I'd understand if'n ya say no."

He put his best friendly grin on.
__________________
If I pee far, its because I stand on the shoulders of giants.
~ Howard Tayler
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old Aug 11th, 2022, 08:02 AM
Ghost6442's Avatar
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 is offline
Spectral Cookie Master
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 4th, 2022
RPXP: 5588
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442
Posts: 5,274


Hero looks over the internals of the engine room, poking and touching things to get a general feel for the health of this ship. She'd do a more in-depth investigation when her tools showed up. For now, she'd have to be happy with a visual inspection.

Afterwards, she wanted up to the bridge to see how Hasan is doing.

__________________
Super busy... PM me for priority.
Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!!

My Posting day is Mondays AEDT (GMT +10/+11)
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old Aug 13th, 2022, 04:43 PM
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom is offline
Pretty cool Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 4th, 2022
RPXP: 13472
SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom SpatulaOdoom
Posts: 10,037
John Williams
left-aligned image

John glances at David only briefly before turning his attention back to Dade and Kierra.
"We'll file that one under the heartless sociopath option. I don't think she's lyin bout anything captain, an 300's not bad if they're going to be bunking in the cargo bay an eatin air tights and soy, and watching over the kids'd give me sommat to do during the trip."
He looks to Kierra. At least she seemed like the decent sort, or at least not horrible, and sometimes “not horrible” is all you can really ask for.
"I'd say take it. Sounds like no real skin off your nose, an it's always good to ave someone savvy thinking kindly on ya. You never know when it might come in andy. I bet wherever she goes Dade will ave her ear to the ground."
There was one point of interest.
"Didn't see nothin in the cargo worth mentioning, an I doubt any of em's going walking with our soy crisps an dirty laundry while we're on the pulse in the middle of the deep black. Just do a pocket check when you go to unload them. So barring anything what's dangerous all on it's own, I you're in the clear. Is that why your mate is all uptight?"
Maybe they'd have to have a “what I'll do” discussion earlier rather than later.
__________________
I live again!
Thanks to all the great great GM's. Especially: Makenshi, Birched, Savoylen, and Davion.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old Aug 13th, 2022, 08:11 PM
Zangul Zangul is offline
Ancient Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 3rd, 2022
RPXP: 320
Zangul Zangul Zangul Zangul
Posts: 866
Malcolm looks over to John " Don't mind if I join ya on keeping an eye on the youngins do ya?" Malcolm grabs his belongings and heads to the cargo hold. As he walks by gives a how you do nod to David.
__________________
Posting is Slow getting caught up.!

You can't kill what you can't see,
But what you can't see can kill you! Quote from Nailo moonshade Phantom Rogue
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old Aug 13th, 2022, 08:13 PM
BlackDragon0's Avatar
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 is offline
BlackDragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 3rd, 2022
RPXP: 4081
BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0 BlackDragon0
Posts: 3,255
David Stone
right-aligned image


" Suppsose one of desires to steal a gun sneak in your bunk and play bang bang.. Hit you you die. Miss blow a hole in the ship everyone dies. There's probably more fire arms than kids but only one person to watch em. Cause it won't be my job. So that's the least dangerous way things could go. They could wait till everyoneisasleep and put em out the air lock. They could slit everyones throat. They already shown they are untrustworthy criminals. I say leave em captain. That's my opinion. ", He tells her.







ooc
[dice]1d6 /dice] will power
[dice]1d4 /dice]



__________________
" Dragons who fly alone, Die alone!" Games: Storm?(Wm) David Stone ( serenity) & Wildblade( pf1e) https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...06#post9374506
https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...13#post9375113

Last edited by BlackDragon0; Aug 22nd, 2022 at 12:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old Aug 13th, 2022, 08:14 PM
kenneth's Avatar
kenneth kenneth is offline
Shakiest Gun in the Verse
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 4th, 2022
RPXP: 14669
kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth
Posts: 6,059
Raife Gilkyson
left-aligned image
Raife nodded in agreement as John spoke. "Black beans and brown rice don't cost no three-hun'erd cee a sittin' neither. We ain't tryin' to feed 'em beef-steak an' Salmon for those who speak English.sammon. Juss keep em alive 'til they get dirt-side again."

To Kierra he said, "If'n it comes down to it, I'll feed 'em. Juss gimmie the back half o' the hour to scrounge up some grub down ta' market."
__________________
If I pee far, its because I stand on the shoulders of giants.
~ Howard Tayler

Last edited by kenneth; Aug 13th, 2022 at 08:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old Aug 13th, 2022, 09:58 PM
The Rat Queen's Avatar
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen is offline
The Archfriend.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 4th, 2022
RPXP: 25402
The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen The Rat Queen
Posts: 7,271
Kierra Sinclair
right-aligned image

Kierra listened to the various viewpoints people offered on who to hire and whether to take the thieving urchins along or not. Simple fact was, Kierra felt for the little ragamuffins, having lived on the streets herself, earning what she could in a manner not dissimilar...at least, legally and morally speaking. More technical, perhaps, but still stealing.

She had to consider, however, how many crew she hired. They were paying in shares, and more crew meant thinner shares. The more she hired, the more jobs they'd have to hustle, and the less agreeable jobs they'd need to take just for the money. Not that she fancied them as heroes or anything, but she'd prefer to avoid staining her soul more than was really necessary just to get by. So far it was herself, David, Hasan, Hero, and John. They had room for one more crew in the bunks, by her reckoning, though she might need to give up her single to bunk with Hero to avoid any...weirdness. It's not like the girl would annoy her with talking too much, after all.

They also weren't really in a position to turn down their first fare, and 300 creds was 300 creds. And 'save a bunch of orphans' wasn't exactly a slippery slope of evil, by her reckoning. The only issue was keeping an eye on the kids, something better accomplished by someone they already trusted, at least a little. And Kierra knew exactly how to kill two birds with one stone.

Raife had done a As in two 180s - in, out, in again full circle.360 when Dade announced her intention to get off the station no matter what, which presented Kierra with an interesting possibility. "No harm done, Mr. Raife," she said with a smile. "While it's true that I already have a security officer with my second-in-command over there, I believe you can actually provide a useful role aboard ship."

Indicating Dade and the kids, she said, "Ms. Dade has promised cooperation if we allow her to book passage, and I'm inclined to agree with her. Still, kids are kids, and prone to mischief...I know I was." Returning a subtle wink to Dade, she added, "And I'd prefer not having to jettison any of them into space, as they might get caught in an engine and make a mess. Therefore, I have a proposal for you. If you hire on with us, at least as long as Ms. Dade and her crew are aboard, it will be your task to not only keep them out of trouble, but also ensure that their needs...food, facilities, bedding and the like...are taken care of. Since you've already proven willing to take on unknown danger in their defense, you seem suitable for safeguarding their passage."

Leaning a little closer, she whispered, "After that, you may still be useful. You've seen Mr. Stone's approach to security, and it definitely has its uses. But there are different tools for different jobs. Mr. Stone is my hammer, a very useful piece of equipment...but you don't want to perform surgery with a hammer, do you? I need a scalpel as well, Mr. Raife. Someone capable of being subtle and understated, when force may be needed on the quiet, if you catch my drift? Mr. Stone is good for keeping order by his aggressive disposition, but I could also use a gun hand who can play it soft."

Arching a brow, she asked, "Does that sound like something you can deliver, Mr. Raife?"
 

Last edited by The Rat Queen; Aug 26th, 2022 at 10:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old Aug 13th, 2022, 10:50 PM
kenneth's Avatar
kenneth kenneth is offline
Shakiest Gun in the Verse
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 4th, 2022
RPXP: 14669
kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth
Posts: 6,059
Raife Gilkyson
left-aligned image
Rafie winked at the good captain and smiled broadly.

"Yes maam. I get ta layin' in extra supplies di-rectly."

He tipped the brim of his hat and nodded to Dade.

"Here's hopin' this all works out."

He hauled his duffel up the boarding ramp and dumped it just inside, up against the wall. After giving his new crew mates a lazy salute he headed back out into the skyplex.

He felt his teeth set as he moved back into the noise and lights. The crush of people, the smell of people, weighed on him. Stink from rot of accumulated trash along the sides of the walkways and from over stuffed receptacles reminded him of how much he missed blue sky.

Foodstuff were easy enough to find. He tried to keep his purchases to things he actually recognized. He also bought some fruit snacks, candy bars, sweets and protein chips as bribes for good behavior. Four folding cots and sleep sacks, a few board games, decks of playing cards, used books, and two pair of well worn boxing gloves also found their way into the haul.

Gotta learn sometime. May uhs well start now. Come think on it, like to as know as much as I c'n teach 'em already.

That thought brought a rare spontaneous smile to the typically sour-faced Raife. His time was up so he turned and hot footed it back to Hunter.
__________________
If I pee far, its because I stand on the shoulders of giants.
~ Howard Tayler

Last edited by kenneth; Aug 14th, 2022 at 10:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old Aug 14th, 2022, 10:13 AM
Saratek's Avatar
Saratek Saratek is offline
Bad Robot
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 4th, 2022
RPXP: 19251
Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek Saratek
Posts: 13,567
Hasan Bashar - Pilot
right-aligned image
Character Sheet


Laying underneath the main control panel for the Pilot seat, Hasan was wrapping up the last of a small adjustment that would, hopefully, solve some of the stiffness in the controls that had been left by the previous pilot when he heard the sound of boots on the deck, but no voice accompanying it. Sliding out from beneath the panel and sitting up to see who had come onto the bridge, the pilot's protective goggles had been pulled down over his eyes. "Oh! Hello," he said when he saw it was another new hire; the apparently mute mechanic.

Pushing himself up off the deck and into the pilot's chair, he turned to check the sticks again before turning to explain to the mechanic, "I don't know who was in here before me, but they surely didn't know how to properly fly such a lady as this'Hunter'." His tone proved how ill-fitting he thought the name was. Turning his attention fully to the mechanic, realizing he'd have to if he wanted to actually see anything she had to say, Hasan asked, "So how you gettin' by? Everything look good in back?"

 
__________________
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.~Douglas Adams
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old Aug 15th, 2022, 07:52 AM
Ghost6442's Avatar
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 is offline
Spectral Cookie Master
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 4th, 2022
RPXP: 5588
Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442 Ghost6442
Posts: 5,274


Hero gives Hasan a nod and holds up an index finger to ask him to wait while she seats herself behind a console with cortex access. She types away at it for a bit.
"It Needs A Bit Of A Clean But She Will Fly Do You Need A Hand Recalibrating" The console says in one of those computerised voices after a brief delay.

She types some more and it makes a sent message sound, then looks up at Hasen as if waiting for his response.

__________________
Super busy... PM me for priority.
Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!!

My Posting day is Mondays AEDT (GMT +10/+11)
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old Aug 21st, 2022, 05:45 PM
kenneth's Avatar
kenneth kenneth is offline
Shakiest Gun in the Verse
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 4th, 2022
RPXP: 14669
kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth
Posts: 6,059
Raife Gilkyson
left-aligned image
Raife's arms burned. It wasn't that the stuff he'd bought was too heavy. It was awkward to carry. It was a little heavy. The food packs alone weighed north of 30 kilos. The folding cots weren't light either. When he finally rounded the corner to the dock where Hunter was berthed, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Strange. Already thinkin' o' that ugly crow as home.

He noticed that workers had disconnected the service umbilicals from the ship. They were stowing the great coils in a large metal box sunk half way into the deck marked with caution tape and "power" warning symbols. There were also labels in Mandarin but Raife's knowledge of the language was mostly spoken. He nodded to the workers as he passed and stomped up the ship's boarding ramp.

There was a noticeable difference in atmosphere once he was inside. In spite of all the many people all doing and talking, it seemed quieter inside the ship. Raife put it down to just feeling less exposed. There was also a noticeable difference in the smell. More metal and oil and long term human habitation than over populated tourist trap full of all the faults of mankind. It wasn't a natural smell, but it wasn't a bad smell either. It was it's own thing.

The new crew had already boarded and were about their new duties, as best as Raife could tell. Dade was wrangling her brood over by the passenger berths. Her expression was subdued but mostly unreadable, least to Raife. None the children looked particularly happy and a few looked scared.

"A word," he growled to the beggar queen. He tried very hard not to drop his burden and the effort showed on his face. "I were thinkin' maybe set three o' these here," indicating the cots, "in the hall o're there an' maybe one in that room in tha back. The little uns 'ill have ta share a bit."

He tried to work some the fatigue from his muscles as surreptitiously as he could.

"Thinkin' on stowin' the grub o're yonder out o' the way. Ya won't have to eat it cold if'n it c'n be helped, but if a mouth needs feedin' it'll be right there. Also," Raife smiled in spite of himself, "I got ya a few bribes ta help rule yer youngin's better. With nothin' much to do, keepin' 'em sane won't be no happy chore." He offered her the bag of sweets and chips and tapped the flat of fizzy pop cans.

"Also there's games and books an' such. No idea if yer knee-gnawers 'ill like it. I never had much use fer none o' this when I were small. There's always lots o' work in need a doin' and fun was fishin' and nappin' under a tree."

He handed a colorful game box to one of the more adventurous kids and turned back to Dade.

"You find yerself in desprit need o' anythin', give a hollar. Place ain't big sos it shouldn't be too hard ta track me down. Also I heard tell John, that feller with the guitar's plannin' on stoppin' by. Ain't heard 'em play yet sos yer on yer own there."

Raife tipped his hat to the young woman and cast about for his duffel.
__________________
If I pee far, its because I stand on the shoulders of giants.
~ Howard Tayler

Last edited by kenneth; Aug 21st, 2022 at 05:55 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old Aug 21st, 2022, 06:26 PM
Drachenspirit's Avatar
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 2nd, 2022
RPXP: 27683
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Posts: 23,537
Game OnReno Skyplex

Dade tosses Kierra exactly what Raife had given her and gives some kind of hand signal and all the kids pull in close to her as she moves a few feet to one side to see the port workers. She says, "Lao ban!* Aiya, wo men wanle!** You owe me for that thing at the place with the guy, so no cost for this youlanche*** I'm riding out of here and we're square. Dade Na i wa ma?****, she asks and blows the guy a kiss who looks old enough to be her father. He shakes his head, nods agreeable and just smiles as the ship is disconnected completely and shows up as paid in full for services on the fuel and water top off.

Dade then walks onto the ship.

She stands in the center of the cargo bay, looking around, the kinds all less than five feet from her, barely looking around and seeming to be waiting for something - likely for instructions from Dade.
Every time Raife went to hand one of the kids something, they looked to Dade and she'd nod and then they'd take it. That is except the young girl who had taken John's smokes and lighter earlier. She just stared at anything offered and said nothing. None of the kids moved from around Dade, though those that had things that had been offered were looking at them intently.

Dade says, "All the same to you, we'll just wait right here until we're out in the Black for sure if you don't mind. Then you can tell me what I paid for."
It'd be hard to get this woman to trust anyone on this ship fully, anyone anywhere for that matter.

On the Bridge, the message light blinked again, signifying another wave had been sent to the "Crew of the Hunter" and it was marked urgent.



 


 
__________________
Posting Status: Normal- Road trip - 10/3 to 10/7 Posting Slow, nightly only if possible
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old Aug 21st, 2022, 07:27 PM
kenneth's Avatar
kenneth kenneth is offline
Shakiest Gun in the Verse
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 4th, 2022
RPXP: 14669
kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth kenneth
Posts: 6,059
Raife Gilkyson
left-aligned image

The tall cattleman stopped mid-stride. There was the briefest of a pause as he processed the young woman's words.

"All the same to you," she'd said, "we'll just wait right here until we're out in the Black for sure if you don't mind. Then you can tell me what I paid for."

When he swung around all the gentle was gone from his face. The hard eyes burned and his upper lip trembled with rage. His strides were stiff as though he were deliberately walking slowly, probably because he was.

Low and quiet, but with a deadly tone Raife replied, "What you bought? You bought nothin'. This trip is on me. Money you gave Captain Kierra don't cover tha base ticket no-how, much less that mountain o' food. She's doin' you charity. The sweets an' distracters were sos we don't have ta roll the lot o' ya up in a carpet 'til we make landfall. Now I didn't expect a please ner thankee nor a yessir nosir, but with god as my witness I will break you in half you start struttin' 'round you were owed sum'em."

Raife's jaw worked as he bit back a further rebuke.

"Now you get yer skinny behind o'er there out o' the way or sashay it back into the hole you crawled out of."

Raife turned his back and headed for his duffel.
__________________
If I pee far, its because I stand on the shoulders of giants.
~ Howard Tayler

Last edited by kenneth; Aug 21st, 2022 at 08:51 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2022, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB