Discussion thread for Explosive Runes #35 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Announcements and Staff Rooms > Announcements > Announcement Discussions
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Dec 1st, 2023, 07:27 AM
Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 88357
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Discussion thread for Explosive Runes #35

This being the first issue in... twenty? that I have not been a contributor, I wanted to send out my heartfelt thanks and appreciation to the wonderful folks who did a bang up job to get this issue pulled together and published.

I know how hard it is, and I know how much harder this issue was for Wodine and the ER staff to get published. They could have just let it fall to the side, through the cracks, but instead, they hustled, they pulled, they fought, and they delivered. What a team!

Doing things like this take a lot more work than people realize, and knowing that, I am amazed every time we pull it off, and now, when it's officially a "they pulled it off", it's just as amazing. Cool content, interesting reads, engaging ideas... And the old-school charm of a fanzine. I think it's one part of what RPGX has that no one else does in our niche... It's the icing on our cake, and I thank all the folks behind the scenes of this issue for working hard to get this out there, for us to enjoy.
Old Dec 12th, 2023, 12:14 AM
The Lord of Gifts

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 33397
wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine wodine
You're too kind...

Was this really written by you Dirk?