Old Mar 28th, 2024, 02:16 PM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 305
Zerix Zerix Zerix Zerix
Character Creation

Your character sheets go here!

Here is a fillable Character Sheet to use if you need one. I'd also like a physical description of your Kid and your Animon's two Stages, or pics as well as a finalized backstory for your Kids.

Below is the info needed with explanations. Present them however you like, in a character sheet and/or written out posted below.

KID

Kid Name:

Kid Type: (Bookworm, Computer Whiz, Deliquent, Free Spirit, Gamer, Gentle Heart, Grown-Up, Jock, Little Kid, Loner, Rising Star Wild Child, Young Artistocrat, Twins)

Type Feature: (Copy from your Kid Type's sheet in the Quick Start Pre-Gen.)

Special Item: (Choose from the selection presented under your Kid Type or make one up.)

Talent: (Choose from the selection presented under your Kid Type or make one up.)

Flaw: (Choose from the selection presented under your Kid Type or make one up.)

Desire: (Choose from the selection presented under your Kid Type or make one up.)

Stuff: (Choose from the selection presented under your Kid Type or make one up.)

Relationships: (Summarize your connection with each other Kid. )

Appearance: (May be a physical description, image, or both as you prefer.)

Back Story: (Expand as much or little as you like from your submitted backstory.)

Traits: (Distribute 4, 3, and 2)
X Logic
X Reflex
X Spirit

Stamina: (9 + Bond Level)

Virtue: (Courage, Friendship, Forgiveness, Hope, Kindness, Understanding, Love, Loyalty, Reliability, Sincerity, Wisdom, or make up a similar Virtue, but no duplicates.)

Bond Level: 1

Bond Points: 6/6

Bond Strain: 0
XP: 0/10

ANIMON

Basic Stage Name:

Classification: (Dragon, Beast, Avian, Insect, Plant, Aquatic, Celestial, Infernal, Machine, Fairy, Nightmare, Unknown)

Element: (Choose one: Fire, Nature, Water, Electric, Wind, Earth, Light, Dark, or Mirage)

Nature: (Short descriptor of personality, one word followed by a positive and a negative clarifier. Example: Friendly - Kind, but Gullible)

Appearance: (May be a physical description, image, or both as you prefer.)

Stats: (All stats are base 1, then distribute 8 points, maximum stat is 4.)
X Power
X Heart
X Brains
X Agility

HP: 5 + (3 * Heart)
Damage: 2 * Power
Dodge: =Agility
Initiative: =Brains

Quality: An aspect of your Animat's physiology, personality, or abilities that help it. Examples include

Signature Attack
Name:
Rank 1
Uses: =Brains
Element: Does not have to match the Animon's Element
Effect:

Fledgling Stage Name:

Classification:

Element:

Appearance:

Stats: (All stats are base 1, then distribute 4 points, maximum stat is 3.)
X Power
X Heart
X Brains
X Agility

HP: 3 * Heart
Damage: =Power
Dodge: =Agility
Initiative: =Brains

Have fun!
Old Mar 28th, 2024, 03:07 PM
Floof (he/they)
Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6976
Kaigen Kaigen Kaigen Kaigen Kaigen Kaigen Kaigen Kaigen Kaigen Kaigen Kaigen
right-aligned image
Name: Ash
Type: The Loner
Virtue: Kindness
Logic: 3 Reflex: 4 Spirit: 2
Type Feature: Like I Care! Gain Boost whenever you attempt a Test to play it cool,
begrudgingly cooperate, or protect your true friends.
Stamina: 10/10

Special Item: A reusable face mask (medical/respirator)
Talent: Stealthy
Flaw: Oversensitive
Desire: I need to be strong enough to succeed alone.
Stuff: Earphones and sunglasses

Appearance: Baggy clothes with a heavy preference towards the color green; green-tinted sunglasses with angular frames; a lean, wiry build; long, unruly hair that catches the wind

Quick Backstory: People are hard. They have all these expectations and assumptions and other things they want that have nothing to do with the actual kind in front of them. It's a pain to deal with. So Ash doesn't. Put on earphones and sunglasses, sit in a corner, and stare at a phone (or notebook, or paperback, it doesn't really matter) and people will take the hint. Animals won't, but animals are easy compared to people, so that's fine.

Relationships: Miyu would like them to join the team; Kwame knows about their reading habits; Lucas has seen them cry; Julian sees them on the way to and from school sometimes

Animon: Pen

Last edited by Kaigen; Apr 4th, 2024 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Continuing to flesh out Animon as I think of things
Old Mar 28th, 2024, 06:09 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10594
Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile Crocodile
KID
right-aligned image

Name: Kwame Grover

Kid Type: The Bookworm

Type Feature: Gain Boost whenever you attempt a Test to put your research to use, explain a complex idea, or discover hidden information.Knowledge is Power

Special Item: Encyclopedia

Talent: Photographic Memory

Flaw: Terribly Shy

Desire: I want to rid myself of all my fears

Stuff: A pen and scrap paper

Description: A bit on the short side for his age, Kwame carries himself with a bit of a slouch, which combined with his scrawny frame makes him seem even smaller still. His hair is done up in a cleanly maintained series of tightly woven cornrows with faded sides, with the boxy greyscale eyeglasses he wears muting the color of his light brown eyes. His most common clothing combination is a comfy, black longline t-shirt and khaki shorts clearly chosen for function over any form of style.

Backstory:

Relationships:

Miyu: Stands up to bullies on Kwame's behalf. Helps her with homework and sports factoids.

Ash: Found their book doodles, makes book suggestions to them.

Lucas: Invites Kwame to participate in latest interest, inconsistent tutoring.

Julian: Follows around Julian to get in on the latest mystery, gets him in trouble.

Traits:
Logic: 4
Spirit: 3
Reflex: 2

Stamina: 10

Virtue: Knowledge

ANIMON (BASIC)
right-aligned image

Basic Stage Name: Tavius (Octolite species)

Classification: Aquatic

Element: Mirage

Nature: Joyful (Merry but Foolish)

Stats:
Power: 3
Heart: 3
Brains: 3
Agility: 3

HP: 14
Damage: 6
Dodge: 3
Initiative: 3

Quality: Boneless

Signature Attack:

Name: Twisting Brine

Uses: 3

Effect: Stunning Strike

ANIMON (FLEDGLING)
right-aligned image

Fledgling Stage Name: Tavius (Cephaling species)

Classification: Aquatic

Nature: Joyful (Merry but Foolish)

Stats:
Power: 1
Heart: 2
Brains: 2

HP: 6
Damage: 1
Initiative: 2

Last edited by Crocodile; Apr 4th, 2024 at 07:08 AM.
Old Mar 28th, 2024, 07:39 PM
Busy Bee

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7760
Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi Mitsubachi
KID
right-aligned image

Kid Name: Miyu Gonzalez

Kid Type: The JockSporty

Type Feature: Gain Boost whenever you attempt a Test to perform a physical stunt, push your limits, or when you put yourself in harm's way.Blazing Spirit

Special Item: A tennis ball

Talent: Athletic (Acrobatic)

Flaw: Stubborn

Desire: I want to be a hero

Stuff: A water bottle and some change

Relationships:
Kwame: He helps me with homework, I stand up to bullies for him. He also gives me great insights for sports based on data/tactics.

Ash: I tried to recruit them for sports once, but they blanked me. Then I found out they are a great artist and so suggested they make the team banner for Sports Day. I usually (respectfully) leave them alone.

Lucas: He is a good friend, as he is always positive and curious (like me!), and we have played different sports together.

Julian: He is the school's Rising Star, so I admire his charisma from afar. He tries to interview me with a camera and for some reason I don't understand that makes me shy and nervous. This is confusing as I am usually quite fearless!

Appearance: Miyu's mother is Japanese and her father is Spanish, so she has striking eyes and unique brown hair that takes on different hues in different lights, sometimes even looking a bit coppery. She is very athletic, slender with long clean limbs. She usually has a bright smile.

Back Story:

Traits:
Logic: 2
Reflex: 4
Spirit: 3

Virtue: Courage

ANIMON
right-aligned image

Basic Stage Name: Cinder (Firefox Species)

Classification: Beast

Element: Fire

Nature: Curious (Friendly but Easily Distracted)

Appearance: Like a fox with multi-coloured fur

Stats:
Power: 3
Heart: 4
Brains: 2

HP: 16
Damage: 6

Quality: Flaming Body

Signature Attack:
Name: Canine Blaze
Rank 1
Uses: 2
Effect: Explosive. When you deal damage with this attack, you also deal damage to all enemies standing next to the target.

FLEDGLING
right-aligned image

Fledgling Stage Name: Cinder (Flamecub species)

Classification: Beast

Nature: Curious (Friendly but Easily Distracted)

Appearance: Like a fox cub with multi-coloured fur

Stats:
Power: 2
Heart: 2
Brains: 1

Damage: 2
Initiative: 1

Last edited by Mitsubachi; May 18th, 2024 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Tennis pic
Old Mar 29th, 2024, 12:56 AM
Lightly Salted Snake

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 87
Pretzelcoatl
KID
right-aligned image

Name: Lucas Arnolds

Kid Type: The Free Spirit
Luminous Being: Gain Boost whenever you attempt a test to be creative, inspire others, or cut through the noise.
Special Item: Mom's Scarf

Virtue: Hope
Desire: Everyone should be happy!
Flaw: Conflict-averse

Stuff: A bag of candies

Relationships
- Miyu: Miyu's cool and crazy good at sports! I met her when I was trying out some of the teams and she's WAY better than me.
- Kwame: Kwame is super smart! I ask him basically anything and he knows the answer. We hang out after school pretty often and talk about stuff and other times he comes with me for some of the smarter explorations!
- Ash: Oh, Ash? They're smart too! They don't seem to like talking much. I messed up our project, and, uh... yeah.
- Julian: Julian's awesome! He's always got something funny to say, and that's not even my opinion, everyone likes him. He likes to find stuff out too so we team up sometimes for the bigger stuff.

Appearance: A ragged young boy, Lucas is always painted with plant sap, shallow cuts, and dirt. His blue jeans and worn sneakers are his best armor, as the various mono-color T-shirts he's always wearing do little to help. Aside from the random collection of rubber band bracelets he'll sometimes remember to put on, his only other accessory is the sunbleached old scarf often just above his waist, tied against his right hip. An ever-ready band-aid, rock sling, Authentic Imitation Indiana Jones whip, it does it all. Despite that, it's somehow outlasted every other article of clothing he's been seen in.

Traits:
2 Logic
3 Reflex
4 Spirit

BASIC
right-aligned image
Name: Oskr (Vellumon Species)
Class: Beast
Element: Earth
Nature: Headstrong (Brave but Stubborn)

Appearance: A diminutive Beast made of folded construction paper, though it walks, talks, and gestures as though it were flesh and blood. The lack of muscles does little to blunt their sharp edges and their paper joints are plenty flexible. They share both size and idle behaviors with their more common counterparts, primping and preening out errant creases in their paper forms. The small pouches on their flanks store excess paper used to repair damaged limbs, craft weaponry, or hold messages. Where this paper comes from is curious, as both the colors and supply seem to be endless and are quickly offered to other beings who need something that's not them to write on.

Stat Array: 1 Heart, 3 Power, 4 Agility, 3 Brains
Derived Stats: 8 HP, 6 Damage, 4 Dodge, 3 Initiative

Quality: Given some time, he's capable of making paper tools and equipment! ...fragile, fragile equipment.Papercraft

Signature Move: Oskr throws rapidly-constructed paper shurikens at the target!Swift Stars
Signature Element: Wind
Signature Effect: On a hit it Disorients the target for a turn, causing Setback on attacks. Once per enemy per battle.Misdirection

Fledgling
right-aligned image
Name: Oskr (Papezoid Species)
Class: Unknown
Element: Earth

Appearance: White as printer paper, Papezoids are tiny Animon capable of fitting in your palm. Their shape varies somewhat, both from creation and from crashing into the terrain, as they propel themselves through the world by gliding on short bursts of wind they conjure. Incapable of true flight, they'll often be seen flapping the small corners of their bodies or tilting to help aim or slow their eventual landing. Folds and creases do not harm the Papezoid but can disrupt their flight, causing a regular need to unfold and refold themselves back into an aerodynamic shape. Some have been found with writing inside, but as an unfolded Papezoid is a vulnerable one, it's difficult to get to read anything.

Stat Array: 1 Heart, 2 Power, 3 Agility, 2 Brains
Derived Stats: 3 HP, 2 Damage, 3 Dodge, 2 Initiative
Old Apr 2nd, 2024, 01:48 PM
Young Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 155
Landrion Landrion
Julian Pradent
right-aligned image

[left]
Kid Name: Julian Pradent

Kid Type: Rising Star

Feature: Social Networker. Gain Boost whenever you attempt a Test to become the center of attention, convince others you’re right, or uncover someone’s secret

Special Item: A high-quality camera phone

Talent: Winning Smile

Flaw: Spoiled

Desire: I need to stay in the spotlight

Stuff: A pocket mirror and a bus pass

Relationships:

Ash: Not much. They share a part of their way to school, but that's it.

Kwame: He can be a good source of intel. Sometimes they even explore mysteries together, even if Julian has to drag him into them sometimes.

Miyu: With Miyu being one of the athletes in school, Julian often tries to connect with her. But the one interview he tried went pretty badly. So he just talks about her in his VLOG, like a reporter talking about any sports event.

Lucas: Julian considers Lucas one of his closer friends. He is always fun to hang around with, and he has great ideas about what to do.

Appearance: Julian only wears branded clothes, and takes great care that his hair always looks perfect. And for him, perfect means that it should look like he really didn't care about his hair too much, but still good enough that he feels suited for making a video at any time.
He often wears colorful long sleeves with zippers to wear them like a jacket, mixed with a matching colored shirt underneath.

Traits:
3 Logic
2 Reflex
4 Spirit

Virtue: Friendship

Basic Stage
right-aligned image

Stage Name: Floary

Classification: Fairy

Element: Nature

Nature: Headstrong(Brave but Stubborn)

Stats:
2 Power
3 Heart
3 Brains
4 Agility

HP: 14
Damage: 4
Dodge: 4
Initiative: 3

Quality: Flight

Signature Attack
Name: Cutting Leaves
Rank 1
Uses: 3
Effect: Misdirect
When this attack hits, you can deal half damage and Disorient the target until your next turn.

Fledgling State
Stage Name: Floarling

Classification: Fairy

Appearance: A little kit goat with the color of the fur ranging from white over pink to a light red. No wings or horns are there yet.

Stats:
1 Power
2 Heart
2 Brains
3 Agility

Damage: 1

Last edited by Landrion; Apr 2nd, 2024 at 01:56 PM.