Game Thread HoA - Chapter 1 - Fort Imma - Page 6 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Heroes of Augera
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #76  
Old Mar 27th, 2024, 06:17 PM
Drachenspirit's Avatar
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 13th, 2024
RPXP: 35071
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Posts: 28,506
Let's Do This
right-aligned image
Zona listened to Godfrey and the more he spoke, the more she felt there was to him than she had initially put thought into.

"That's very perceptive, Godfrey. When you describe the way things went in that manner, it does seem like the larger of the Harpies could have done more to us than she did. Something to think about should we face them again."

Moving to leave, she nodded to the Commander and said, "We'll look in on your corporal while we are at the temple seeing to our own injuries, sir."



 
__________________
Posting Status: Better than my Average - If a post is needed from me either as a DM/GM or a player, please PM me.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old Mar 28th, 2024, 01:53 AM
Rockerboy's Avatar
Rockerboy Rockerboy is offline
very preem, choom
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 2nd, 2024
RPXP: 2902
Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy
Posts: 875
Conarr Rocksmasher Thunukalataa
right-aligned image
The Temple of Valkur seemed the next place the group were headed, if only to assist Zona in repairing the injury done to the flesh - or scales. Conarr would also seek out some wool along the way, so they might have a chance to plug head holes and avoid being swayed by the dastardly foul birds; and to this end, the goliath had some coin on him for the purchase and he didn't mind paying the cost.

Hmm, yes," Conarr rubbed his chin thoughtfully, as he listened to Godfrey and Zona, the latter whom agreed with the small one. He may not have understood completely, but still knew what it all amounted to. "So... when next we meet the feathered wretches, we kill the mother. Simple, doubly so with wool in the ears!

When the Lord Commander dismissed the group, citing having to write letters to family, Conarr thought it an odd time to write his loved ones. It seemed letting the kin of the dead guards know was more important... but, then again, Conarr would have just chiseled a name on the wall and been done with it, so. Still, an odd Human, the Lord Commander was, what with his talk of crew skeletons and pen writing...

"Let us be off. I would pass the market for some wool, though I can catch up if needed."

As he followed, the warrior looked to the group:

"So how do we feel we fared in the battle? Did we learn what we might do differently, if anything? I remain content to embed my axe into our enemies' faces, so I support all tactics that involve that."
Actions- Conarr follows, though sidesteps to buy some wool along the way
Character Sheet
 
__________________
GMing:
Star Wars | X-Men | Ronin
Update: RL work commitments have resulted in temp greater workload, so posting/GMing is iffy til mid-June - sorry!
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old Mar 31st, 2024, 06:12 PM
squirmonkey's Avatar
squirmonkey squirmonkey is offline
Great Wyrm
Outplay 2023
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 14th, 2024
RPXP: 6385
squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey
Posts: 1,269
Azonar Minorestin
right-aligned image

Azonar answers Conarr as the group works their way toward the Temple of Valkur

"We made fools of ourselves. It's fortunate the Commander was not there to witness our pitiful display, or we would all be out of a job already. "

Azonar is not normally one to dwell on the negative, but his own personal insecurity over falling prey to the Harpies' magic in the tower has eaten away at his mood, leaving him sour and spiteful.


OOC
 
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old Apr 2nd, 2024, 06:46 AM
EMIW's Avatar
EMIW EMIW is online now
Pygmy Griffin
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 14th, 2024
RPXP: 2082
EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW
Posts: 737
The House of Safe HarborThe walk to the Temple of Valkur, the House of Safe Harbor, takes only a matter of minutes. As you converse you continue along the outer road of the Old Fort, passing through a pockmarked stone gate, spattered with lichen growing in the damp sea air. The gate takes you through to the New Fort, itself a development of a few hundred years. The buildings here are better kept than in the Old Fort - built as a major expansion to the Old Fort their military history is clear, though without the current use for their original purpose many buildings have instead been refurbished into large dwellings, store houses, or the occasional artisanal workshop. Though it is not as quiet here as the Old Fort, the atmosphere is a far cry from the hubbub of the town, especially the docks and the market.

The Temple is only two buildings on from the gate, and the Commander was right, you can't miss it. Built of the same stone as much of the rest of the Fort, it has a distinctive curve to the roof which is reminiscent of the hull of an upturned ship, the prow forming a sort of porch from which hangs a large copper lantern, exactly the kind used on ships. Set back in the porch is a single door which carries the flaking, yellow remains of three jagged lightning bolts, painted long ago. Above the door is a dark storm cloud, etched into the stone of the building.

Zona is most likely to recognise this symbol made by the combined cloud and lightning, having grown up in a town built on merchant sailors, but anyone who feels they may know it or guess it based on where they are, feel free - this is the symbol of Valkur, demi-god of sailors and safe passage on the ocean.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Valkur-symbol.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	102439  
__________________
DM: Heroes of Augera
World Anvil: Torosevia

Last edited by EMIW; Apr 2nd, 2024 at 09:23 AM. Reason: Some more info about the New Fort.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old Apr 3rd, 2024, 07:03 AM
DemonSlayer's Avatar
DemonSlayer DemonSlayer is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 13th, 2024
RPXP: 11680
DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer
Posts: 7,170
Godfrey Goldenglow
right-aligned image

'Look at this place,' Godfrey shakes his head in discontent as he looks back towards Old Fort. 'Age has done much do diminish not only the glory of fort Imma, but its stonework, too. How could the baron let this place fall into such disrepair? I agree that the aged look has its charm, but...' The halfling shrugs, looking downcast. 'Fort Imma should be a place of splendour, honouring the heroes of old while birthing the new. It should be a city full of life and renewal, not a shadow of its former self...'

He shakes his head and smiles. 'My apologies,' the halfling offers. 'I am certain the baron has performed his duties as well as circumstances allowed. For now, let us fetch the healer to salve our wounds- and a bit of wool for our ears!' Godfrey agrees with Conarr.


 

 
__________________
Characters: Anchor, Selanet, Aramil, Mhurren, Hazel
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old Apr 3rd, 2024, 10:29 AM
Dworin's Avatar
Dworin Dworin is online now
GMing in Rome and Gareth.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 14th, 2024
RPXP: 6786
Dworin Dworin Dworin Dworin Dworin Dworin Dworin Dworin Dworin Dworin Dworin
Posts: 1,403
Clovis Brighttaker
right-aligned image

Clovis walks silently with the rest of the group as they are going to the temple. The snub from the commander has rattled him quite badly. It must be much harder to take out such nests than I had thought, even if you can come prepared. Yet, he doesn't quite manage to convince himself.

When they arrive at the temple, he looks at the symbols above the door without comprehension. Well, it's the temple of Valkur, so that's apparently their symbol.

He starts nodding in agreement when Godfrey speaks. He hadn't directly noticed the decay; in fact, he thrives in places like his, but it is indicative of how the town is run. "Yes, the fort is in poor repair. And they couldn't root out these nests of harpies even though they know where to look for them. It seems ..." but then Godfrey backtracks on what he had just said.

"Don't apologise," Cloves says, "It seems to me organisation here is lacking. Well, maybe they are really short of people but still. We better prepare ourselves, I think."
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old Apr 3rd, 2024, 12:02 PM
Drachenspirit's Avatar
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 13th, 2024
RPXP: 35071
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Posts: 28,506
Let's Do This
right-aligned image
As they walk along, Zona chimes in, "Wouldn't bees wax be better to plug our ears from the songs of those Harpies? Or maybe a mixture of wool and the wax."

Zona definitely recognized the symbol of Valkur and goes right in. To the first person she sees who isn't visiting like she is she speaks up to them. "Excuse me? We were helping the guard defend the town and were wounded in the process, some of us. If we could trouble someone to tend to our wounds it would be appreciated."

 
__________________
Posting Status: Better than my Average - If a post is needed from me either as a DM/GM or a player, please PM me.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old Apr 3rd, 2024, 02:56 PM
EMIW's Avatar
EMIW EMIW is online now
Pygmy Griffin
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 14th, 2024
RPXP: 2082
EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW
Posts: 737
The House of Safe HarborEntering the temple leads you into a single long stone room. Sailing paraphernalia is hung from every rafter and every wall - rigging drapes like spiderweb from the ceiling, colourful sails decorate the otherwise plain stone. Under your feet the stone slabs are carved to look like waves, except where it is the bird's-eye view of ships in full sail, spaced like footprints down the aisle. These ships under sail lead past simple benches to the far end where you might expect to find an altar. Instead you see a ship's wheel, fixed to a stand by a bolt that allows it to turn freely.
right-aligned image

An old human male in dark robes is idly turning the ship's wheel-altar, quietly singing sea shanties in low tones with a far away look in his eyes. Entering opposite him he cannot fail to see you, but allows you to make the first approach, continuing to gently sing until Zona calls out with her request.

Once she does he stops his singing and wheel-turning and calls back to you all in a gravelly, cracking voice "Ahoy there travellers! Welcome to this most humble ship in Valkurs's fleet!"

He makes his way down the hall to you, past the arrayed benches and areas for small votives, and says "I see you've suffered, dear dear. Follow me this way please."

He leads you through to a small side room, introducing himself cheerily along the way. "I'm Friar Bastion Nickelby, milords and lady. Back in the day I were Rusty Nick, though these days the rust has all moved from my hair to me knees, so it has," he says with a chuckle. "Most calls me Friar Rusty, or Friar Nick."

You enter a small room containing a few rough wooden-framed beds. Two are occupied - on one side of the room a young half-elf man is sitting up, one leg strapped and bound up with two long boards keeping it straight. When you walk in he blushes a little and tries to sit up straighter, but the Friar flaps at him gently. "Relax, Tomos. And stop movin' that leg. These folk are here for healing, same as you." On the other side of the room lies Corporal Singer. Her armour has been removed leaving a loose undershirt, and a sheet has been pulled up to beneath her arms. She breathes gently in her sleep, not the ragged breathes of when she was first knocked unconscious.

"Now then," he addresses Zona. "I'm goin' to need to see those wounds young miss."
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Friar Nick.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.6 KB
ID:	102469  
__________________
DM: Heroes of Augera
World Anvil: Torosevia

Last edited by EMIW; Apr 4th, 2024 at 04:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old Apr 4th, 2024, 09:29 AM
Drachenspirit's Avatar
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit is offline
Community Supporter
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 13th, 2024
RPXP: 35071
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Posts: 28,506
Let's Do This
right-aligned image
""Thank you Friar Nick. We were fighting those Harpies and once bit me here and raked me with its claws here.""

Wearing no armor she easily and quickly slips off her top with the bandolier of Darts to reveal her upper chest/bosom bound in several tight wraps of silk. The bite is on her left shoulder while the claws pierced her outer right bicep. She pointed to each as she spoke of them.

 
__________________
Posting Status: Better than my Average - If a post is needed from me either as a DM/GM or a player, please PM me.

Last edited by Drachenspirit; Apr 5th, 2024 at 10:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old Apr 4th, 2024, 03:50 PM
squirmonkey's Avatar
squirmonkey squirmonkey is offline
Great Wyrm
Outplay 2023
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 14th, 2024
RPXP: 6385
squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey squirmonkey
Posts: 1,269
Azonar Minorestin
right-aligned image

It does not take an observant eye to notice that Azonar has been in a sour mood since the encounter with the Harpies. But all of that melts away from his face as he sets foot in the House of Safe Harbor. The absurd whimsy of a building that strives with its every look to seem to be a ship at sea speaks to him deeply. It touches his affection for things which, like him, are not what they appear to be.

He embraces the illusion, falling into it. Twisting his hourglass, he adds the sounds of creaking timber and gently roaring waves to the scene, aiding the efficacy of the building's falsehood. He sways side to side while waiting for Zona to receive healing, as though moved by waves which do not exist.


OOC
 
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old Apr 5th, 2024, 07:33 AM
Rockerboy's Avatar
Rockerboy Rockerboy is offline
very preem, choom
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 2nd, 2024
RPXP: 2902
Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy
Posts: 875
Conarr Rocksmasher Thunukalataa
right-aligned image
Along the walk to the Temple of Valkur, the group spoke amongst themselves. Conarr listened, he looked about and noted the rundown state of the fort, per Godfrey's mention, and also Clovis' thoughts. The goliath can't help but mutter under his breath:

"The crew skeletons strike again. So few, clearly not enough to help."

Yet, the call for wool - and even some wax, by Zona's reckoning - was good to hear, as it meant Conarr was making good decisions and showing tactical skill. He was a warrior, after all, that was his job.

"It makes sense that we are hired on as mercenaries, then," Conarr said with a nod to himself, reaffirming his own opinion. "Though, it does make me wonder why that same gold isn't spent on recruitment... but I'm sure that's astride the point."

Ahead, the temple became visible. Conarr's face lengthened in a show of impressiveness - "Hm." - before he followed the others, to finally reach the upturned ship building. An interesting and weird design, the warrior thought, as he looked up and around and saw all the ocean and boat themed things going on; it was enough to almost make him feel like they had stepped onto the sea--

"Eh?"

--and with a sideways glance, Conarr raised an eyebrow at Azonar. A moment passed as some priest spoke to them, with the larger being ignoring that individual completely in favor of observing the group's own elder, and instead considered how best to break the news... yet, at the last moment, Conarr looked around the group and leaned down to whisper to Clovis:

"Is Azonar alright - he knows this isn't a ship, yes? Is this one of those elder moments I've heard about?"

Nonetheless, with his gaze shifting, Conarr caught sight of the Corporal on a bed. With Zona being healed, Azonar swaying to ocean sounds, and the others concerned with the state of the fort, it fell to Conarr to question Arabella. With a friendly grin, the warrior stomped over and leaned down and reached out a hand to jab her - several times - with his large index finger:

"Corporal Arabella Singer, awake and tell us why the harpies were at the tower! Your Commander believes you may know... also how are you faring? Do you retain your wits and senses?"

Conarr stood up and put hands on hips as he waited for a response...
Character Sheet
 
__________________
GMing:
Star Wars | X-Men | Ronin
Update: RL work commitments have resulted in temp greater workload, so posting/GMing is iffy til mid-June - sorry!
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old Apr 5th, 2024, 08:21 AM
DemonSlayer's Avatar
DemonSlayer DemonSlayer is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 13th, 2024
RPXP: 11680
DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer DemonSlayer
Posts: 7,170
Godfrey Goldenglow
right-aligned image

Accustomed to acting according to what propriety dictates, Godfrey turns his back to Zona as the Yuan-Ti began to disrobe, implicitely offering his newfound companion a measure of privacy. Rather than crowd the priest or bother Azonar- who still seemed strangely familiar- during what seemed to be some sort of enjoyable state of meditation, the halfling followed Conarr to the commander's bed.

Smiling at the goliath's rather tardy bedside manners, Godfrey smiles at the commander. 'Don't you worry- the harpies are gone now, they won't hurt anyone else. We were just hoping we could ask whether we you saw anything to indicate why they attacked, in the first place. If you're feeling up to it,' he hastened to add, not wanting to unduly stress a member of the city's ranking officers.


 

 
__________________
Characters: Anchor, Selanet, Aramil, Mhurren, Hazel
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old Apr 5th, 2024, 10:27 AM
EMIW's Avatar
EMIW EMIW is online now
Pygmy Griffin
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 14th, 2024
RPXP: 2082
EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW EMIW
Posts: 737
The House of Safe HarborAs Zona undresses, the elderly Friar roots around in a small chest, split into various partitions. A thin rope handle allows him to lift a top layer away and search the base of the chest. As he does so he hears the effects of Azonar's spellwork and starts to sway gently himself. "Ah, that takes me back, doesn't it just. You've done me a kindness Master Wizard. You must go back even further than me, don't think I've seen get-up like yours since I were a cabin boy. And those were the old Masters of the Tower. Funny to see it these days. They do say fashions come back around but, haha, I wouldn't know much about that!" His robes are indeed fairly non-descript, dark canvas, tied at the front with what looks like a length of rigging. "Aha!" he exclaims, then stands back up creakily, holding a glass jar, sealed at the top with canvas tied on with string.

He positions himself by Zona, and looks closely at her injuries. "Dear dear, Harpies indeed. I remember wounds like these. Let's get 'em treated before they fester. Those feathery hags aren't known for brushin' their teeth!" He removes the canvas from the jar and a scoops out a good amount of thick, greasy ointment. He spreads it first on Zona's bite wound, then applies the remainder to the claw injuries. At first it stings, but the sensation quickly settles into a cool balm - the pain is gone, and the increasing warmth of the wounds is extinguished. The ointment seals the wounds and is absorbed relatively quickly by Zona's scaly skin. "There we go. Almost as good as magic, which unfortunately I am all out of, the young Corporal being something of an emergency" he smiles. "You should feel the ointment working straight away, but I'm afraid I can't say what it'll leave by way of scarring, I've never used it on one of your kind before young miss," he adds apologetically.


Down the room, Corporal Singer stirs under the heavy prods of Conarr. Her eyes open blearily to find his big, grey face close to hers, teeth bared in a grin. She yelps, and tries to push herself back up the bed away from this man mountain. He stands back and places his hands on his hips, looming over her threateningly. As Godfrey begins to speak she calms down, the far less intimidating Halfling's voice quelling her fears of being immediately dispatched by this giant that had appeared at her bedside.

"The... the Harpies? Please, my friends... Riva and Cornel were on post, then Leo and Elani went up when we heard the attack start... Please, are they alright?" Her eyes move between the two of you, full of hope and fear.

OOCZona receives 11hp from the Restorative Ointment.
__________________
DM: Heroes of Augera
World Anvil: Torosevia

Last edited by EMIW; Apr 5th, 2024 at 10:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old Apr 5th, 2024, 11:56 AM
Dworin's Avatar
Dworin Dworin is online now
GMing in Rome and Gareth.
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 14th, 2024
RPXP: 6786
Dworin Dworin Dworin Dworin Dworin Dworin Dworin Dworin Dworin Dworin Dworin
Posts: 1,403
Clovis Brighttaker
right-aligned image

The inside of the temple surprises Clovis. Is this really a temple or is it a place where wannabe sailors can pretend to be at sea? He sighs as he looks around. The only thing missing is the sound of gulls and waves ... "What/" he stammers when the sounds start, apparently in response to his thoughts. But then he sees the old magister manipulating his hourglass and he understands.

"I think he knows," he replies to Conarr, "but the building seems to have put him in a playful mood."

Full of interest, he looks on as the old priest applies ointment to Zona's chest. That would be a very good jar to find in his pack when they are dealing with the threat later on. It is as if he can see the wounds on Zona's skin close before his very eyes.

He silently shakes his head when he hears Conarr start to interrogate the sleeping beauty. "Wits and senses indeed, my friend," he says, "Don't you see she's asleep? What do you expect her to answer?"

He leaves it to others to tell the guard about the fate of her colleagues. His eyes are too intent on following the movements of the priest and his jar.


 
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old Apr 5th, 2024, 07:06 PM
Rockerboy's Avatar
Rockerboy Rockerboy is offline
very preem, choom
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 2nd, 2024
RPXP: 2902
Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy Rockerboy
Posts: 875
Conarr Rocksmasher Thunukalataa
right-aligned image
Conarr cocked an eyebrow as the Corporal jerked awake and looked panicked. He had expected a fellow warrior to be more alert and prepared for the unexpected. Alas, Conarr maintained the large smile, in an attempt to appear friendly - that was how it worked, from what he knew about these lowlanders. When Godfrey interjected and added his own questions, Conarr frowned and glanced down to the Halfling, muttering. "That's what I asked."

"I poked her before I asked the questions," Beside him, Conarr heard Clovis mention wits and senses, as well as a question. "And I am being friendly - look--" the giant motioned to his smile, though it seemed forced now. "--I am depicting friendliness."

Meanwhile, on the bed, Corporal Singer seemed to relax some, clearly with help from Conarr's continued friendly demeanor (not to mention Godfrey's kind approach), and began to speak. Yet, she didn't speak of what they wanted to know, simply listing more individuals with concern. The goliath suspected those were fellow soldiers, perhaps the ones on the roof...

"Your friends are dead, the harpies were thorough in their slaughter, which is sad," Conarr nodded solemnly as he spoke. "You will be relieved to know that we stopped the feathered demons from snatching away your friends, who died heroically, which is happy. Now they can be buried and added to your list of fallen names. But you didn't answer the question: why did the harpies attack? Do you know?"

Conarr huffed a little, as he continued to try and maintain the pleasant manner his people weren't necessarily known for...
Character Sheet
 
__________________
GMing:
Star Wars | X-Men | Ronin
Update: RL work commitments have resulted in temp greater workload, so posting/GMing is iffy til mid-June - sorry!

Last edited by Rockerboy; Apr 5th, 2024 at 07:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:36 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2024, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB