RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Feb 18th, 2011, 05:14 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4506
Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly
Turin nodded at his friends. He was grateful for their support, and thanked Moradin for allies like these. Looking out amongst the crowd once more, he swallowed. Nerves were beginning to take Will Save: 11their hold again. Seeing the great crowd gathered shook the Dwarf; he realized that any bravado he might have for speech-giving did not hold against the realization of what such a thing would actually mean. It took all his will to move forward before them, and his legs felt like the heaviest stone. His family's mail clanked, and though the crowd was quite loud, Turin felt that they were almost completely silent as he approached.

His hand wandered towards the small silver hammer of Moradin around his neck, and with it, he began to mutter a prayer. Such things had always given him hope in times of need, and he remembered the series of battles he had undergone, even at these few days, and he felt wiser and older. Turin had overcome zombies and golems of wood, he had survived being cornered by all the Knights, and even Aurora's own consciousness. This was a mere crowd of people. He could speak words to them.

"Moradin... Please hear my call. Cast BlessBless me and the White Warriors at this hour. Though we do not face the strife of battle, I require your guidance, and your will. Bless me, oh great Earth-Father. Give me the strength of your stone, and the steadfastness of your iron. Let me move not in the face of adversity, and stay as still as the mountain. Thank you, great All-Father, and may my soul safely reach thine Soul-Forge."

And with that prayer, the small silver hammer glowed, and lit up Turin's heart. He felt braver, and stronger. When he turned to face the crowd once more, there was no Secondary Will Save: 21longer fear in his heart. These people needed their protection, and the White Warriors were here to give it to them. They must know of what they must face, but Turin knew that they would be mighty and brave in the face of such things.

Finally, Turin approached the podium, and stepped before the crowd. He looked across them, seeing their faces, and met the eyes of Naragath and Loki. Nodding, Turin opened his mouth, and his beard quivered as he, at last, began to speak.

"Thank you Mayor Loki, Naragath, and, most importantly, the people of Black Grove for the warm welcome. We thank you all very deeply for bringing us all into your hearts and homes these past few days. Every day when I wake up in the morning, I am still surprised to find myself in such a beautiful place, and with such wonderful people. I have spent several days among you now, and always am I surprised to find how kind and welcoming all of you are. There has been a large influx of people from afar of late, and I am sure that such a situation is trying to you all. But nonetheless, you have welcomed us and the many new arrivals with open arms, and to this, we and all the former residents of the Western Continent owe you all our deepest and most sincere thanks.

But perhaps we should introduce ourselves to you before I continue."
Turin gestured to the rest of the White Warriors. "Let me introduce you to my companions, and my very dear friends. This lovely woman here is Willow Frost, one of the greatest warriors I have ever had the blessing to know. I can say that I frequently praise all the Gods that I am on the correct side of her mighty halberd.

Hedgewick Rainfoggle is the first of the Warriors I ever knew, and together, we have overcome many dangers. Long have the Gnomes been the friends of Dwarves, and to me, Hedgewick is no exception. He alone stood against our greatest foes in our deepest peril, and taught them to know fear.

And here is my compatriot-in-arms, Emurian Shadowsun! Valiant paladin of Saint Cuthbert, truly mighty warrior, and as good a gentleman as any you might show to me.

And myself, dear friends, of course, your speaker this day, is known as Turin Tinhammer. Humble cleric of Moradin, and truly outshined by the great company that I share. Out of all of us, we compose the White Warriors! Together, us all, we are sworn to fight with sword and spell and soul against the dreaded and cruel Aurora, and her chosen Knights. But now is not the time for such matters! For today, today is a day of remembrance, and a day of celebration!

For now, now at this hour, we remember those that have died in defense of Black Grove. For though we are to celebrate, drink and be merry in honor of our own lives, it is ever important that we remember from whence we have come. It is the tradition of my people to keep the memory of our forefathers close to our hearts, and I hope that you will forgive me for attempting to share this tradition with you. In their fall, let us always remember what they have done for us. Never let their deaths be in vain, dear friends! Remember their great courage, and the valor with which they fought to protect you, and all that you cherish! For it is in their noble spirit that we are able to go on, and fight on!, against any foe that might threaten us again. Remember these brave men and women, Black Grove. Never forget.

To honor them all, please, let us have a moment of silence in honor of the fallen."

Turin bowed his head with the crowd. He remembered the brave soldiers that marched with them during their assault on Avis' camp, and the horror he felt when they were all smote down. But the Dwarf had more to give praise for than the soldiers, honored though they were in his eyes. Though he did not speak of it, he remembered the Western Continent as well, and all those that were erased from existence. So many dead... So many lost at the hands of Aurora's Knights... They would all pay, and receive their just dues.

After the moment had passed, Turin lifted his head, and began speaking again.

"But I do not wish to make this speech only of remembrance and sadness. We are all alive, and we are all well, and life is good for us all! Tonight shall be a wondrous night, people of Black Grove! Tonight, we shall celebrate our freedom! Tonight once we are adjourned, we must all cry out to all the cosmos, and let even the Gods above know of our great joy! Let us all cheer, people of Black Grove!" Turin raised and waved his hands, Diplomacy: 20motioning for the crowd to cheer. They roared and jumped at his motions, and hats and kerchiefs were tossed into the air. Turin's speech had been elating them thus far, and the Dwarf felt a rise of joy at his verbal successes thus far. With any luck, they would take the learning of Aurora and her Knights in stride, with bravery, and without fear.

Turin motioned for them to quiet down, waving his hands down towards the ground. After a few moments, the crowd began to settle down, and the cleric continued his speech.

"But now, my dear friends and comrades of Black Grove, I must tell you something. It might give you fear, it might chill your hearts and souls, but I ask you to remember the bravery of our soldiers, and take their strength as your own. Let them be the guardians of your hearts and minds, as well as your bodies, and be brave in the face of adversity.

My comrades-in-arms here, the White Warriors, we have been assembled for a reason, to serve a specific purpose. While it has only been days, it feels like weeks, when we were gathered together by a man called Qualin. He told us a story, long ago, of a cruel woman known as Aurora, and her terrible Knights that served her bidding. Long ago, they were defeated. But, it seems that they have begun to rise once more. Aurora is still defeated, but her Knights are active once more. They are mighty indeed, and very nearly were able to destroy us. But we are fighting them with all of our power, and they will be defeated.

Why do I tell you this, you might ask? I tell you this because we have fought against one of these Knights mere days ago. Yes, dear friends of Black Grove, one of these cruel Knights of Aurora was here, in Black Grove! But we, along with your brave soldiers, have driven him from this planet. It will be difficult to defeat them, but we ask you, brave people of Black Grove, to fend off any fear you might have! In the effort to defeat the Knights, we ask you for your support in our fight. When she was at her apex, the cruel Aurora very nearly destroyed all that we know and hold dear. The immortal Gods themselves felt fear at her rise! And though she was smote once before, it is with great vigor that she attempts to rise again! Should she manage to succeed this time, all of the cosmos as we know them will be at risk!

But do not be afraid, people of Black Grove! Diplomacy: 11Together, we will be able to overcome these foes! If all of us stand together as one: The people of Black Grove, of the Western Continent, of Sister Red and of every world, race, and people, we can overcome this threat once more, and throw down the evil sorceress once and forever!

Now is the time to find the courage of your hearts! Dig deep, down to your every ancestor! Be as strong and powerful as the stone! Stand tall and mighty as the trees! Be strong, and of good courage! Be not afraid, nor dismayed, for courage, not complacency, is our need today! Now is the hour where we push aside our differences and our fears, and look for great courage and might in unity! For together we can defeat Aurora and her Knights! Together, fear itself will quiver before, and flee in terror before our brave front! It will be a long and difficult road for us all, I shall not lie to you, but we do these things because we must.

It would be easy to simply lie down before them in defeat. It would be easy to take the suffering and let fear overrun us all, but we I ask you to stand firm not because it is easy, but because it is hard! With this test, we shall all prove ourselves worthy of every honor. By overcoming this, by defeating fear itself, we shall create the best possible lives for ourselves, and for our children, and for all of our descendants. We must all stand together to fight! Fight for freedom! Fight for all that you hold dear! Never let fear overtake you! Let fear itself know that we are not afraid! We will not back down before our enemies! We will draw the line here, and take no threat! Find all the courage within you, Black Grove, and we will all be victorious!"

His speech completed, Turin left the stage, and joined the rest of the White Warriors. The Diplomacy: 16crowd roared and cheered at Turin's crescendo, and the finale left them full of courage and valor. With any luck, it would hold in the face of adversity.

Last edited by Frodiddly; Feb 18th, 2011 at 05:54 PM.
Old Feb 20th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 681
Jshaft37 Jshaft37 Jshaft37 Jshaft37 Jshaft37 Jshaft37
Lotharian responds to Plaxagorus:

I was hired by the militia to post a notice in the Mercenary Guild regarding killing the troll plaguing the trade routes. Mayor Loki has made this high priority, and will pay as such.

Lotharian pauses glancing the man over.

However, if I write and post the notice, I can't kill the troll myself and claim the reward.

How about 2 gold to write and post the notice, and 2 more to forget that we ever met?
Old Feb 21st, 2011, 04:40 PM
Inventor Extraordinaire

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 546
BDax BDax BDax BDax BDax BDax
Hedgewick's applause mix with the rest of the crowd's. The gnome was very impressed with Turin's speech, especially for not having any preparation. He was in a way glad that Lotharian had not given the speech as it would have interfered with the infiltration plans, but also the Elf didn't seem like much of a public speaker. He was even more relieved that he did not have to give the speech himself, since any kind of formal public speech from his part would likely require a fair amount of planning to have any sort of quality or sense to it. Speaking off the cuff like Turin was, Hedgewick was sure he would have just ended up rambling. As the dwarf rejoins the rest of the group, Hedgewick congratulates him on his outstanding job and.

He smiles. Very well done my friend, I'd say you really inspired those townsfolk. If there was an election right now, you could probably be King of this town.
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 01:13 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1295
Chekken Chekken Chekken Chekken Chekken Chekken Chekken Chekken Chekken
Plaxagorus was taken aback, and (after a short pause) shook Lotharain's hand to seal the deal. "Fine. But if you place me in any undue danger..." Plaxagorus looked as if he was about to finish the sentence, and then shook his head. "Never mind. I will place the notice."

--------------------------------------
The crowd goes wild with passion at Turin's speech, cheering and clapping and making a huge ruckus. And somewhere in the middle of the crowd, eyes glowing as usual, was Mazia. She was tearing up, but was clapping for Turin. She blew him a kiss, the sweetest kiss she could find, one that came from deep down in her heart. Though she was too embarrassed to come on-stage, she would wait for him...and celebrate later.

Turin gets 450XP for his rousing speech!

Amelia bent over to whisper in Turin's ear. She was half-grinning in an almost sinister way. "Did you forget someone?" Before Turin could respond, she clapped him on the shoulder, muttered "Well done and walked away.

As the applause died down, there remained a single raport of clapping hands, slow, almost sarcastic. The crowd seemed to take notice of this and looked around amongst each other for the source of the sound. The masses parted as a single figure, with hood drawn, approached the front of the assembly, near the white guard and the podium. Continuing with his slow, mocking clap, the man addressed the warriors with a voice they had hoped not to hear.

"Always a pleasure to sit through one of your long-winded rants, Turin, but I believe the time has come to make a choice. The last time we met I told you all you would have the "opportunity" to work for me...having had ample time to consider my... generous...offer, I can only assume you have come to a decision. Will you serve me? Or shall I be forced to spill your blood?"

Naragath stepped down from the podium and stood defiantly in front of Avis, motioning for the town guards. Four guards immediately drew their weapons and came at him. Four very sharp blades were pointed at Avis' chest. "Men! Arrest him!"

Mayor Loki, however, stepped forward to address Naragath. "Leave him, Naragath. It's not your place to interfere."

Naragath and the other guards looked bewildered. The elven man slowly lowered his weapon. "B...but mayor! This man is wanted for murder, theft, and-"

"That's enough! Loki leaned close to Naragath. "You are putting us in danger. Another word, and you'll be stripped of your title."

((OOC note: I was given permission to post as Avis. Wes is a bit busy to post today.))

Last edited by Chekken; Feb 22nd, 2011 at 01:17 AM.
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 10:48 AM
Warhammer 40.000 fanatic

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2909
Emurian Emurian Emurian Emurian Emurian Emurian Emurian Emurian Emurian Emurian Emurian
The Paladin looked stoic at first as Turin started with his speech. He held his breath for some moments as the Dwarf began to speak while praying hard within himself that the man would find the words that needed to be said. Luckily for the White Guard Turin proved to be a fine speaker which caused the Paladin his iron mask to slowly soften up. His lips started to curl as the Cleric builded up the tension and worked towards a crescendo. The Paladin his eyes where focussed upon the crowd before him, taking in every detail of their reaction to Turins words his heart leaped with joy when seeing the people cheer for the White Guard.

Letting out a heavy sigh of relief once Turin was done the Paladin found himself unconciously clapping which caused him to turn his lips in a wide grin. ,,Well done my friend.'' he calls out towards Turin once the man is done holding his speech.

Relaxing for a moment the Warrior doesn't take his eyes from the crowd. The man was starting to considering to move away from the stage as the White Guard had done their job untill something else caught his attention. A voice sliced through the commotion like a knife which nearly made the Paladin his heart cringe in response.

Qualins blade appeared in the Dragenoid his hands within a split second in response to hearing Avis his voice. Anger started to boil within him at the mere sight of seeing this figure. Letting his reptillian eyelid appear the Paladin raises his shield from the ground and aligns himself next to Turin within a instant while shooting Avis a poisones gaze.

A hundred of thoughts echoed through the Holy Warrior his mind as he watched Avis closing in on them. He knew that provoking the Knight would mean the death of them if not all the gathered people of Black Grove should Avis feel up like it. His lip curled while he bited down on his tongue to prevent him speaking words that hadn't been given thought.

Tearing his gaze away from the vile creature the man looked next to him towards Turin while speaking softly.

,,Its best that you answer him Turin, know that I will stand beside you no matter the outcome.''

It was all he could say given their current situation but Emurian hoped that the words would remind Turin that he had friends that where willing to fight with him should the need arise. He was a White Guard which meant that the Paladin would do everything within his might to protect his companion, Emurian just hoped that the others thought likewise about that fact. Letting his eyes drift back to Avis he looks the man in the eyes while holding his gaze, eager to hear what the Knight had to say this time.

Last edited by Emurian; Feb 22nd, 2011 at 10:50 AM.
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 04:16 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4506
Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly Frodiddly
Turin drew his axe from his side, and brought his shield before him. Avis had been a thorn in all of their sides for far too long, and after his great speech to the people of Black Grove, he believed he owed them the protection that he had sworn to them all. Once again, fear began to gnaw at the pit of his soul, but now was not the time. He would have none of Avis' tricks, none of his threats, none of his scare-tactics affected Turin now.

The breastplate that protected the Dwarf clinked as he stepped forward, and clanked as he hopped down from the podium. He would not grace the Knight with words. He would not speak to him, nor entertain his sordid fantasies in the least bit.

Now, at last, Avis would meet his fate.

The White Warriors would take the first steps to fulfill their destiny.

Once Turin stood before Avis, he called out: "Mayor Loki, Naragath! Get everyone to safety. We will deal with this one."

Avis was a fool. His brevity would prove to be his end. Before, the White Warriors had fought on Avis' terms. They entered his dungeons, reacted to his strategies. Now, he was here, in territory that they controlled. It was possible that the Knight had some trick up his sleeve, but Turin found it more likely that Avis was simply overconfident. It would be Avis' undoing.

He waited for a moment for the other White Warriors to get into position, and for the crowd to move to safety. Then, without giving a chance for Avis to let loose with yet another speech, he attacked, swinging his axe.

Out of Character
I'm rolling Rolled: 13initiative. I've had enough of this guy.

Bless... Well, actually, it's probably not active anymore. Only two minutes right now. So, my attack roll should be a 16 vs. AC, rather than 17.

Spells will come next. I promise. I just had to get the dramatic attack in there. I'll bust out Summon Monster II to distract him for a couple rounds, and give me some time for Divine Might.
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 11:13 AM
Warhammer 40.000 fanatic

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2909
Emurian Emurian Emurian Emurian Emurian Emurian Emurian Emurian Emurian Emurian Emurian
Emurian gauged the situation before him as his eyes kept darting between Avis and Turin. Countless of questions spilled through his mind as his strategic mindset tried to play out every possibly outcome that this encounter might have with Avis.

Why is he here, does he want to make a point again or just make a fool of us? Why did he not take any cultists along with him? Are they here? most likely. . so what will they do? What would it take to stop this from becoming a bloodbath?

The reptillian eyes narrowed slightly as the Paladin watched Turin stepping forward with a axe in his hand. Emurian realised that this situation could become messy and unpredictable within mere moments. The Holy Warrior feared that Turin was acting because of his emotions towards Avis rather then a clear mind. Emurian shared a similiar resentment for Avis which made him able to understand Turin his desire to strike down this villain. However Avis was still one of Her knights, one who's death would surely provoke a reaction from the others if not worse.

Looking around him the man feared that Aurora would strike back not at just them but Black Grove to. It wasn't too uncommon for tyrants to murder all those that stood near the ones that opposed them. He knew that Aurora was well able of making a example of every citizen as a warning if not for pure sport.

Still Turin closed in, warning the others to stay back while they would deal with the situation. Emurian cursed under his breath as he jumped down the stage after Turin with a loud *thunk*. The Warrior his knees protested under the strain of the heavy blow yet he dismissed the faint pain. There was far more pain to be endured if he didn't stop his companion soon enough.

,,Turin hold!.'' he calls out while looking towards Avis. Spreading his arms out wide he directs his speech towards the villain.

,,Why are you here Avis, Black Grove is no place for you or your kind, look around you, the people wish peace and freedom, things which neither you not Aurora will give them if they bow their heads towards your cause.

We are tired of playing your games, acting as your pawns and accepting the fate that you place upon us. We know, >I< know, that you are different from the other Knights. That you have a agenda of your own which contradicts with that of Aurora at some points. Yet still you live, still she allows you to walk freely with no retribution for your deeds. Why are you doing this Avis, what is your true goal that you wish to achieve with us.

From what I have been considering you actually want us to prevail over the other Knights, the hints you dropped guided us only to one path, to oppose and destroy Her and her followers. So tell me why your doing this and I will let you walk away as a free man. . for now.''

The armoured figure aligned himself once more as closely to the Dwarf as possible while stalling both Avis and Turin their actions. He needed time, time to think about what to say, time for the people to move away, time to understand what truly drives this humanoid standing before them.

The mans knuckles turn white in a attempt to control the rising anger within him. Emurian allowed a part of it to slip through, to supress his mortal fears and pronounce his words in a more threathening way. The time to remain civil had passed between Avis and Emurian and Avis knew that.

Holding his gaze, the Paladin his mind screamed from within as vivid images of their past encounters, their battle at the mines and the gathered puzzle pieces that they gained from the magic device replayed themselves in his head. He knew that Avis was more then ''just a knight'' or at least he hoped so for if it where not him then who of the Knights was the Black Sheep that the device spoke off? No, he told himself, he wouldn't give in to his anger yet, he would not turn the festival and a day of rememberance to one of bloodshed and grief. A part of him hated to admit it but he actually needed Avis orso it felt if they where to come closer to Aurora.

Despite the passive thoughts the man his eyes betrayed his hatred. It wouldn't take much to spurr him into action against this Knight yet he needed to try and solve this through diplomacy. It was all the excuse he needed to tell himself afterwards that he had at least tried to spare the man his life before it ebbed away over his sword. .

Initiative: 7

Last edited by Emurian; Feb 23rd, 2011 at 11:15 AM.
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 11:53 AM
Crazy Otter on the Loose

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1571
MystOtter MystOtter MystOtter MystOtter MystOtter MystOtter MystOtter MystOtter MystOtter MystOtter MystOtter
Willow was thoroughly impressed with Torin's speech. He really was the right choice to rally a crowd he even roused Willow's spirit. The warrior smiled and clapped with the crowd when it was finished The arrival of Avis was unnerving but didn't stop Willow from taking up arms and stand beside her allies.

The female warrior did not want to take her eyes off from the cultist, but dealing with Avis was more important. Willow did not like this one bit. She takes her reforged halberd and jumps down to join Emurian and Turin. She glanced over at the paladin trying to understand what was going through his head. For her there was a flame that erupted within her soul. A fire that would match her red hair.

initiative: 20

Last edited by MystOtter; Feb 23rd, 2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 01:19 PM
Inventor Extraordinaire

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 546
BDax BDax BDax BDax BDax BDax
The sight of Avis among the crowd of civilians angered Hedgewick. The man always seemed to show up at moments of small celebration just to ruin them, as though he took some sort of twisted joy in turning happiness into pain. The gnome quickly clenched his crossbow and pulled it to the ready in case things turned bad (which it looked like they were going to). Turin, still filled with the adrenaline and energy from his speech, was already set to bear down on Avis.

The gnome stayed on the stage, he was no front-line warrior but with the small height and distance his crossbow could still prove effective if this did indeed turn into a brawl. Somewhere deep inside he was glad that Emurian had stepped in to somewhat temporarily stall the events, the gnome had witnessed Avis' power before and it was certainly fearful. Part of him wanted to see Avis dead for all the destruction the Knight had caused, but here... there were so many civilians around who could be hurt or killed if the Warriors went into battle.

Not taking his eyes off Avis Hedgewick calls out to Naragath.
Commander, Mayor Loki is right. Your men are better spent protecting this crowd should things turn bad.

Init: 10

Last edited by BDax; Feb 23rd, 2011 at 01:20 PM.
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 02:58 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 681
Jshaft37 Jshaft37 Jshaft37 Jshaft37 Jshaft37 Jshaft37
Lotharian looks over Plaxorus one final time, as to emphasize his demand that the scribe to keep his lips sealed about their meeting. Lotharian steps passed the man, and begins to make his way through the crowd towards Edea's tavern.

Turin takes the stage and a hush falls over those around him. Lotharian stops in his tracks and listens to the dwarven cleric's speech with the rest of Black Grove's citizenry.

Lotharian is impressed with his companions speech. I knew Turin would be the correct choice. The people of Black Grove deserve such a rousing speaker.

After the final words are said and the cheers wane, the half-elf turns on his heel and continues his path toward the tavern. As he starts through the crowd, he hears loud clapping and mocking laughter. Those around his shutter and concerned whispers escape their lips.

Lotharian changes his direction and heads back toward the stage to find out what the commotion is about. As he draws nearer he recognizes the voice, the voice of Avis, mocking the companions and challenging them in front of the citizens. All of Turin's rousing words were now dashed, the hearts and minds of Black Grove perhaps lost to the White Warriors, challenged by this powerful foe.

Lotharian gets close enough behind Avis to get a clear shot if necessary, but no closer. He wants the element of surprise on his side. Lotharian can see the three melee companions descent from the deus and confront Avis among the crowd.

Init: 14

Last edited by Jshaft37; Feb 23rd, 2011 at 03:02 PM.
Old Feb 23rd, 2011, 05:38 PM
The Great Devourer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 495
wisdomtd wisdomtd wisdomtd wisdomtd wisdomtd
Before Firodren moved outside with the group he pulled a worn brown robe out of his bag. he then removed his cultist robe and put on the brown robe. he knew that most of them didn't trust him yet and that it would probably a while until they didn't look at him as a cultist. as Turin began his speech Firodren blended in the front of the crowd, he made sure they could still see him.

during the speech the the elf began analysing the words. he did not know much about them and he needed at least something. he learned much during the speech, their names and goals. the speech itself was very inspiring, and it made him realize that these white warriors would be able to much for their greater good.

As Avis appeared before the white warriors, Firodren felt a chill down his spine. why was the knight here, that was one of his initial thoughts almost immediately followed by the fact that he had just betrayed the cult and that he might seek revenge. he wasn't afraid since he knew that Avis himself would not show up just for him. the exact reason why he was here made him step forward, he wanted to heard the conversation that was going to happen.

as Turin was held back my Emurian, and the rest of the white warriors assembled to confront the knight, Firodren's left had went to his longsword on his hip. he certainly was no front liner but he had to have at least some sort of protection. and as for his right hand, it slipped to one of his back pockets. with his right hand he grabbed a shuriken. he stood ready to fight, ready for a fight with words or steel.

initiative= 9
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 04:23 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1295
Chekken Chekken Chekken Chekken Chekken Chekken Chekken Chekken Chekken
Naragath jogged towards the podium, shouting at the crowds as Turin and the White Guards got into position. "Everyone into the portal! Hurry!" From his pocket, Naragath pulled a large, glowing and transparent crystal from his pocket. With great care, he drew a rectangular shape around the portal with the crystal. It was a ghostly white outline, almost like a veil. The portal began to whir and hum, and a large purple substance covered the outsides of the portal. A few citizens who were close to the stage leapt up onto the podium and charged through the purple. There was a slight "zap" as they disappeared into thin air.

Naragath raised his weapon once more and motioned to the guards, who dispersed themselves into the crowd and began to assist people who were going through the portal. He did not make any action, but instead waited for the White Guards to attack, his weapon held at the ready. Naragath didn't speak, but you hear him breathing heavily, as if he had ran a mile.

Then, with a jolt, the White Guards realized something; Mazia was missing from the crowd.
Old Mar 3rd, 2011, 03:15 PM
Tinkerer

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 137
Segafriday Segafriday
(OOC:
sorry for the delay the battle is on in the new thread
black grove finale - the power of a night

i have moved the battle to the new thread because the intermission is now over and it makes the most sence to separate the stages of the game this way
sorry for the inconvenience.)
i know your probably all upset with me and i apologize