Notices

Old 03-26-2015, 03:29 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 35
Noctis
Kanika's Day Off

A Day in GreywaterToday is a relaxing summer day like most of the ones this month(with the exception of that Hurricane) and Kanika finds herself sprawled out in the back of the Greywater Inn. She takes a sip of the local ale and cringes a bit, not yet used to the vastly different taste of her homelands drinks of choice. She then finds herself thinking back to the year past. The incident in the ruins in the well. Arriving in Rancerie, getting her job at the inn. It's all happened so fast. She is now returning from the south after visiting the Science Fair in Fall Harbor. She left early last month after being told to wait a month before her first job with the guild would be ready, so she figured it would be a good time to explore more of what the Harmonious lands has to offer. The warm afternoon sun creeks through the window,warming her face which interrupts her thoughts. As she looks over at the entrance of the Inn she sees a few new faces entering the building. A bear of a man with a young elven woman on his arm. A small gnome wearing rather heavy looking armour, sporting a strange haircut. A man who seems so almost naturally glow. The last being a...giant spider?! Kanika is immediately taken aback when she realizes that attached to the spiders body is that of a woman. She has come across many strange new races since coming to the Harmonious lands, but this one takes the cake. The group goes on their way,some to the bar, some to the tables after ordering food. Deciding to not let her overwhelming curiosity get her in trouble, she goes back to quietly nursing her drink for a bit. After a bit suddenly a young man with long black flowing hair ,a small well kept beard dressed in rugged clothing approaches the young mocha skinned woman with a smile. "Hello there. I saw you from across the way and figured I'd get the nerve up to come talk to you. I've never seen a woman of such exotic beauty such as yourself, may I get your name?"

Last edited by Noctis; 03-26-2015 at 03:34 AM.
Old 03-26-2015, 03:50 AM
Wyrmling

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Krillix
Another One?Kanika looked up from slowly sipping ale. Something she enjoyed quite often. Working the bars she'd already grown pretty resilient in her 'drinking prowess' but she always preferred to just sip. Pale skin, black hair, 'that's new', and a torso some would go so far as to call fat in her lands. Kanika met the guys eyes and rolled her own. "Kanika" she said, like it was supposed to make her somehow less interesting. The man wasn't bad looking. But Kanika had received flirtations from nearly twenty men. Only two of them had been actual adventures though. Maybe all the adventurers found her 'exotic' quality not nearly as attractive as the things they saw on their travels. This guy was probably just another local looking to lay the new girl. Kanaki shrugged and gave him a shot to impress her. "Kanika Ra" she said again with a playful smirk.

Last edited by Krillix; 03-26-2015 at 03:54 AM.
Old 03-26-2015, 04:08 AM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Noctis
AzrealHe precedes to sit down at the table across from her. AS he does, Kinika suddenly is able to see something that catches her eye. A very nice looking bow. Being a fan of the bow herself she immediately could tell it wasn't one that could be obtained from a local shop. Far from it. He reaches across the table and holds out his hand Azreal,Areal Tate. Top ranked bowman in the Rancerie Fighters guild. Nice to meet you. So what brings you way out here? Coming up from Fall Harbor like the others?"
Old 03-26-2015, 04:24 AM
Wyrmling

Tools
User Statistics
Krillix
FinallyKanika straightened her back and lay her palm in his hand. He shook gently, curling her fingers. His hands were strong, callused, gripping hands of an archer and it sent a shiver down her spine that made her quiver nervously. "Heading to Rancerie in fact. Was visiting the Science Fair; quite a treat, I've never seen anything like it. The fighters guild you say?" What luck, a real adventurer and a fighters guild archer? Kanika hid her giddy excitement, but not her interest.
Old 03-31-2015, 08:39 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Noctis
An Archer IndeedAzreal smiles, feeling the beauty's soft yet firm hand. He recognizes right off that hands of an archer, and smiles even bigger. "I see. That's all I need to know. It's nice to meet another lover of the bow as I. How long have you been at it?
Old 03-31-2015, 08:56 PM
Wyrmling

Tools
User Statistics
Krillix
Oops"Ehh...hehe. Actually I don't really use the bow that much. Prefer crossbows." she took her hand back shyly. "However, I'd like to see you shoot? You... headed somewhere?"
Old 03-31-2015, 09:09 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Noctis
To Camp"I got a camp outside of town. I actually prefer sleeping outdoors. You get used to when you work for the guild, and soon it even becomes more comfortable. Can always join me. Can show me how you shoot. Bow or not, you have an archers hands.he says with a smile.
Old 03-31-2015, 09:29 PM
Wyrmling

Tools
User Statistics
Krillix
Adventure for Kanika?Alone on the road with an attractive guilds-man? It was awfully sudden and Kanika knew she was deliberately asking for trouble as her mouth nearly shouted, "Yes! I mean... yeah. I think I'd like to see your...camp.". She flushed and hid her face. Totally smooth Kanika, not desperate at all.