Game Thread (Solo: Rolf Lancaster) Meeting with the Can-Man - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > World of Darkness > Emperor of the Fading Suns: Cloak & Dagger > Archive
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 06-21-2015, 10:46 AM
5tons of Raw Techno Power

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2240
Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef
OOC: Did you want your character to make any other attempts or actions before I reply? I'm just checking.
Old 06-21-2015, 10:55 PM
Old, Crusty, and Cranky

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1547
Sarge6 Sarge6 Sarge6 Sarge6 Sarge6 Sarge6 Sarge6 Sarge6 Sarge6 Sarge6 Sarge6
OOCI was waiting to see what I did see if I was successful.

Last edited by Sarge6; 06-21-2015 at 10:56 PM.
Old 06-22-2015, 08:38 PM

Tools
User Statistics
Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef Roastbeef
OOC: Well, no botches and the rolled 10 means that Rolf gets to hear whatever is shouted out at him. Be sure to let me know in your next post if you wish to change the direction of the bike, turn left, right etc... as it now stands, you have one possible bogey at 6'oclock behind you and two possible bogeys ahead of you... you can cut sideways to make your away around them if you so wish it.

As the hoverbike still remains under a steady yet still anything but solid control on the part of Rolf, he manages to make out what is howled out towards him from the knoll ahead of his own position. The voice sounds ragged and hoarse; perhaps a voice often used to yell and scream. The voice is also male and judging from the way it sounds, the person sounds to be human and somewhere in the later stages of middle age.

"WHOA! WHOA! STOP!." The voice yells, quickly dissipating in the open nothingness of the desert with nothing nearby to amplify or echo it further. The words sound like street Urthish with the feel and accent of someone who probably doesn't have much in terms of formal education. "STOP! STOP NOW! STOP OR WE'RE GONNA SHOOT! WE JUST WANT OUR FLITTER BACK! GIVE US THE FLITTER AND YOU CAN GET OUTTA HERE! STOP NOW!."
Old 07-01-2015, 02:22 AM
Old, Crusty, and Cranky

Tools
User Statistics
Rolf wasn't going to stop for that, he personally didn't care where the 'can man' got it from, but the storm quickly approaching meant survival of the fittest. Getting inside of the dome was priority and everyone else needed to get their own way in. He leaned closer to his protectorate "Hold on tight and stay down, this is going to get rough."
Old 07-01-2015, 12:42 PM

Tools
User Statistics
The calls for Rolf to cease in his movement have now faltered, and instead a few blaster shots are now unleashed from both the east and west approaches. The dull coughing of blaster rifle fire causes his Scraver associate to duck his head down on his own accord without any help needed from the much bigger Lancaster.

OOC: To avoid the shots, you are going to need to roll Dexterity + Drive to dodge with using the vehicle. You will be doing this versus a difficulty of 6 since you have a decent distance away from the hostile strangers and you are moving fast enough.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:58 PM
Old, Crusty, and Cranky

Tools
User Statistics
Drive Check
Dice Roll:
3d10smch6 3 ✘, 3 ✘, 9 ✔ (1/3) 0⇑ 0⇓ Total = 15
Old 07-10-2015, 09:47 PM

Tools
User Statistics
Lancaster manages to move the bike in such a fashion that the incoming blaster shots just miss the front end. The combination of the vehicle's speed and awkward placement of the shooters are also factors that greatly helped the situations. Thus, Lancaster can clearly see the very visible orange hued balls of energy pass over his massive shoulders and miss those big swathes of meat by about a foot and a half. The rather large Imperial agent sets the hoverbike on the most immediate course towards "The Hub."

However, unfortunately for him, in the rear view lens provided by this bike, you can see three bikes in hot pursuit as they fly over the rocky landscape.