RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 05-09-2016, 11:04 PM
Werewolf of London

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14074
GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti
It's cool. This tends to be a fairly busy time of the year for a good number of people.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:00 PM
Man・Earth・Sky

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 48902
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
I'm back on US soil and haven't been detained by Homeland Security this time!

So I should be more regular in my posting soon.
Old 05-22-2016, 02:02 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1035
mofous mofous mofous mofous mofous mofous mofous mofous
Guys. This is literally the first time I've logged on since my last post involving a sobbing Leonardo DiCaprio. I still have those tears in my eyes.

Let me give you all a (very) brief rundown of what happened in my life: I worked at a very laid-back, family-owned company, who did not give two craps if I spent a portion of my time visiting social sites as long as I got my work done. And I always got my work done, so we never had an issue.

In December the company was purchased by a big corporate company, and two weeks ago (this change wasn't scheduled to happen until the middle of June) I started working for them. They are not quite as laid-back, nor do they turn a blind eye on fun during company time. So I lost an enormous portion of my posting time, and haven't quite figured out how to get back into the swing of things. Really, I still think my brain is in a little bit of shock from the sudden change.

So I want to say that I have no interest in abandoning this game, because I love it and have a lot of fun reading your posts and having a world react to your well-rounded characters. I just need to course correct and get a few things straightened out and find the time to play. Are you guys cool with giving me a little bit of time while I do that? I know it's shitty, because we literally just got to the most exciting part of the story thus far... and I give sincere apologies for doing this right now...

Old 05-22-2016, 02:35 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1406
Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos
Its okay Mofo not a big deal

Are you a Pathfinder GM? Join the team at Eternity's End
Old 05-22-2016, 04:35 PM
A is for ASSKICKING!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9935
XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor XQbitor
Well, as we say here on the site RL happens. Very sorry to hear about that sh!tty situation you're in, and sincerely hope you can overcome the shock and find the time to write. I've never DM/GM/ST'd a game so I can only estimate how much time you spend in our and other games you're running. We totally understand you need time. And if you find you can't find the time and want to call it quits we understand that as well.
Old 05-23-2016, 04:57 AM
Man・Earth・Sky

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 48902
Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass Sassafrass
Indeed. I'm in no rush, and would love to see this game pick up and go on. The sooner, the better, but no rush. Be comfortable, and be awesome. I'll watch this thread very closely in the meantime for signs of life.
Old 05-24-2016, 11:21 AM
Werewolf of London

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14074
GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti GeoAvanti
I echo Sassy; I'm in no particular rush, so if a break is needed, then that is what ought to be done.