Notices

Old 09-16-2018, 11:01 AM
Meet thy maker, sinner!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4400
creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed creed
Tome of Knowledge requests

One of the things that I work on when I can is to flesh out this world and try to build on the lore that encompasses close to three eons. Naturally this is a lot of work, and a ton of information to transcribe, so while I try to make relevant information available, I'll guarantee that I'll miss something that you may need to know or are just interested in learning further.

So with that in mind, I've set up this thread to house any requests for knowledge. If you feel that I'm missing a subject, or haven't gotten around to fleshing it out enough to be useful, please message here. It helps to focus on what players are actually needing, and it gives me a todo list, which helps greatly to focus my writing.

Just an fyi, the knowledge listed may not be available for your character, if you have any questions, please private thread me and I can answer or roll to see if you do.

Here's the link to the "Tome of Knowledge" library -> https://worldanvil.com/w/ziemia-canadiancreed

Todo list:
#PlayerTaskLinkStatus
*BlueJackSources of Magical StudylinkTodo
*BlueJackSchools of magiclinkTodo

Last edited by creed; 09-16-2018 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:19 AM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6434
Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack
I would love lore on schools of magic and access to the arts. Thanks.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:31 AM
Meet thy maker, sinner!

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejack View Post
I would love lore on schools of magic and access to the arts. Thanks.
That should keep me busy for a few years

Are you looking for a detailed list of magic classifications? Actual schools (there are some, I haven't gotten around to filling them out yet)?

As for arts......umm....could you define that further?
Old 09-16-2018, 11:38 AM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack
How about are there schools for magic? Evoker and Abjuration the most likely for Grum.

I was picturing Grum's spellbook would be almost a scrapbook as he scrounged for all types of sources. Rubbings from stone tablets, leather scraps, old poems etc.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:50 AM
Meet thy maker, sinner!

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejack View Post
How about are there schools for magic? Evoker and Abjuration the most likely for Grum.

I was picturing Grum's spellbook would be almost a scrapbook as he scrounged for all types of sources. Rubbings from stone tablets, leather scraps, old poems etc.
There are schools, some will be easier to find then others. As for now here's a very brief info on rules of magic here. Any specific questions, send me a post in your private thread and we'll figure it out In the meantime I'll add that as first on my list of things to add to the Tome. Thanks for the post!

Last edited by creed; 09-16-2018 at 11:51 AM.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:56 AM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
Many of the spells Grum will use won't be terribly evident. Truestrike, Bladeward, others. I think I'll make him have mundane camo for his spells when he can to keep the fact that he can actually use magic a secret.