20d modern class questions, Doc Savage and the Fabulous Five - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Feedback & User Resources > Gaming Advice > Game Rules > D&D Class Discussions - Archive
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Closed Thread

Old Dec 31st, 2007, 03:31 AM
Just me

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1736
vampirehunter42 vampirehunter42 vampirehunter42 vampirehunter42 vampirehunter42 vampirehunter42 vampirehunter42 vampirehunter42 vampirehunter42 vampirehunter42 vampirehunter42
20d modern class questions, Doc Savage and the Fabulous Five

I hope I can post it here if not, it will be moved to the right place.

Ok I don't have much experience with Modern's classes and would like some ideas of how to do some NPCs. And if they work out I'll work on the game I am thinking about.

The NPCs are based on Doc Savage and the Fabulous Five, a "super hero" of sorts. The main problem is he is an expert in everything, extremely strong, good looking...(and so on an so forth, read the link). I know I will need to multi class him, and maybe even his companions. Who are also experts in their fields. The idea will be they are finally to old to go on missions, and are looking for powerful people to take their place in the efforts of "goodness and niceness".

If anyone has read the books or watched the movie, you know what I am talking about.
Closed Thread