PF-1e Lost Mine of Phandelver - PF1E Conversion - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Recruiting, Solos and Open Gaming > Advertisements > Games Seeking Players
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Feb 12th, 2021, 12:27 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2342
Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian
Still looking for Applications? I see the deadline was Yesterday, but I can make a character right quick
Old Feb 12th, 2021, 12:45 PM
Blessed

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1123
Arjuna332 Arjuna332 Arjuna332 Arjuna332 Arjuna332 Arjuna332 Arjuna332 Arjuna332 Arjuna332
Hope the application is still open.

Also, I changed the class into fighter. That should be fine, right?
Old Feb 12th, 2021, 02:19 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2342
Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian Brian
Well, I'll just put an app here. If it's too late, no worries

Character
left-aligned image

Name: Anairian Kelear
Race: Elf
Class: Wizard (Illusionist)
Role: Knows things, controller in battle.

Appearance
Tall, slender, and with a marble-like perfection of complexion, Anairian is beautiful, as is common to his kind. Well dressed with golden hair well-groomed and never out of place with striking pale amber eyes. He commonly wears clothing of a deep burgundy edged with gold to both contrast and compliment his natural coloring. His thrush Familiar, Inaxian, is seldom far from his side.

Personality
Anairian is driven by knowledge, especially lost knowledge, secrets, and mysteries. While this puts his attention largely in his head and naturally plays to Elven haughtiness, it also makes him much more likely to work with and value the knowledge of the other races.
Eschewing the flashier aspects of magic, like shooting fire everywhere or raising the dead, he prefers more subtle and artful aspects such as illusions, enchantments, manipulation of matter, and clever conjurings.

Background
Anairian grew up in Kyonin (or the appropriate Faerun equivalent) the son of minor functionaries of the court. He engaged in the typical training of an elf of his position, training with weapons and magic, history, philosophy, and art. He showed a marked interest in history and took to recreating historic scenes using rudimentary illusion magic. Some history was unclear though, shrouded in mystery or left blank riddeled with secrets.
Thus began his desire to seek out historical places and plum their secrets, bringing their story out of the shrouding of mystery. So when he heard the location of the Forge of Spells may have been found, he was off to see this piece of history for himself.

Last edited by Brian; Feb 12th, 2021 at 02:21 PM.
Old Feb 12th, 2021, 03:06 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5540
Tahril Tahril Tahril Tahril Tahril Tahril Tahril Tahril Tahril Tahril Tahril
I’m afraid I’ll have to withdraw my initial interest post but I wish everyone luck in an interesting twist on a classic adventure!
Old Feb 12th, 2021, 10:27 PM
Young Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 161
xObelyn xObelyn
@Arjuna332: Yeah apps are still open

@Tahril: Sorry to ee you go but I understand.
Old Feb 16th, 2021, 02:21 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 522
Seasons End Seasons End Seasons End Seasons End Seasons End Seasons End
Bard placeholder.
Old Mar 29th, 2021, 11:14 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 225
Balthazzar Balthazzar Balthazzar
Courynna Talaudrym
right-aligned image
Is this game full? In need of 1 more? I have a Rogue looking for a home.

Name: Courynna Talaudrym

Class: Rogue Archetypes: Glory Rogue / Pet Trainer / Scout / Counterfeit Mage

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Physical Description: Courynna stands 6' 1", a young Elf woman just in her 20's. Her straight Jet black hair falls just passed her shoulders. She wears black leather armor and blood red cloak held with a clasp fashioned to look like a black and yellow wasp. Her armor is designed to protect as much as it is to seduce. Her body language and deportment all exude her confident sexuality.

Personality: Not having been raised by stuffy Elves, Courynna is more jovial and playful than her pretentious kin. She likes to drink and dance and play pranks on her friends. Her humour is dirty and crass. When she is wronged her ire is vengeful and vindictive. If she is not immediately able to hurt those who have hurt her she will take her time returning such disfavor, maneuvering in order to attain the best position from which to enact her retribution even if the planning and plotting takes years. She treats those who do well by her as extensions of her family for she now walks the earth without any of her own. She is strongly loyal and protective of those she cares for.

Background: Courynna is an orphaned Elf maiden whose parents were killed by highwaymen when she was an infant. She was found by a Halfling named Jamble, a retired adventurer (Rogue/Ranger). He raised her as his own and taught her all he knew. As a result she does not speak Elven but Hafling instead. Although she had been taught many of the skills of a Rogue, her parents death at the hands of burglars turned her path to using those skills for more legal pursuits. As a Sellsword she is often hired as a Scout and tracker.

There were 3 items Jamble found with the abandoned child that he gave to here when she was of age. An Elven Branched Spear, and two books, holy texts to Calistria. She trained herself to use the weapon over many years and became a follower of Calistria.

When Jamble died unexpectedly Courynna took his Riding Dog, Wags and left the Halfling Shire to explore the wider world. On her travels She also befriended a Hawk she named Screech.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just started a Solo adventure to learn how to use the site. Please follow this thread for a writing/roleplaying sample.

https://www.rpgcrossing.com/showthre...50#post9101250

I'd like to join a game that would allow me to port this character into it as is.

https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=87995

Last edited by Balthazzar; Mar 29th, 2021 at 09:45 PM.
Old Mar 29th, 2021, 08:54 PM
Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 88207
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Given the application deadline was February 11th, and the GM hasn't been on site since Mid-February, I would not hold out much hope.
You might repurpose your unchained rogue to standard, since only core races and classes were listed as acceptable...

Still... maybe xO will pop back, and see you revived the thread, and all will work out!