Notices

Old Apr 25th, 2018, 01:00 PM
Great Wyrm
Good People  

Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20246
Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby
Thank you again for the wonderful applications. I am working on getting everything set up for the game to start next week. Really looking forward to playing soon!

Let me know if you have any questions that I have not answered yet.
Old Apr 25th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Killing PC's Since 2005

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 31292
Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig
left-aligned image

Name: Ivy Inneas
Race: Aasimar
Profession: Bard
Description:
Standing a bit under six feet, Ivy has an athletic frame that she often hides under flowing robes or dresses. Her face is pretty and she resembles an Elf. Her bright, golden eyes could reveal her true Aasimar heritage to someone knowledgeable about them. Ivy keeps her long, platinum hair with it's gold highlights down past her shoulders.

The chromatic markings on her face are her most distinguishing feature. The lines and shapes cover her pale forehead, down the bridge of her nose and out under her eyes. Whenever asked Ivy never directly answers questions about their source or meaning.

Background:
Demagogue – Ivy is a young idealist, speaking out against Brynekardus the Immense. She believes that people must live free and that the sacrifices are not worth the peace and protection offered. She is extroverted and never miss's an opportunity to speak up. Ivy is hyper-excitable and can’t bear being outside the center of attention (more on PC Sheet).

Ivy shares a disdain for Dragons with her mother and that is where she learned about the yearly sacrifice of beautiful damsels. Few people agree with her (them) and simply see the arrangement as a good trade. But not Ivy. Since she had voice (around the age if 13) she has wrote, told and sung of the inhumanity. Anytime she can bend an ear, Ivy tries to gain followers to end the sacrifices.

BackstoryIvy was born and raised in the Kingdom of Maloroli. She and her mum lived in one of the many smaller villages within Maloroli. Her childhood was pleasant and she seldom had any difficulties. What Ivy would learn at a young age was why things were as good as they were.

The youth was maybe 11 or 12 years old when one day at school there were rumors of a missing teacher. That night at home she asked her mother and first learned of Brynekardus. The story made her cry and Ivy was sad for days. How could she be allowed to live such a good life at the expense of others?

By the time she was 14, Ivy was an adept musician with a remarkable voice. She decided, with her mums blessings, to use her gifts and skills to try and change the status quo. Ivy wrote and performed songs that spoke out against the yearly sacrafices. While her message was not generally accepted, she was still a talented maiden and found work easily at many taverns and shows. Ivy had a way about her and was beginning to be recognized in her world. She was often paid more than other entertainers and also did quite well with tips.

As happens so often, Ivy became somewhat complacent. She began to ignore her own message of change and one night accepted a drink from a stranger during her performance. By the time her show was over, Ivy was tipsy from strong Ale or perhaps even more than that. All she knows is that when she awoke on the floor of the Tower of Brynekardus was that she had made a terrible mistake.

Roleplaying Sample:

Val in Hofstra

Val tries to explain

Silwen in the fog

Why: Who would want to live in Captivity? The only reason that Ivy is in the Tower is an attempt to silence her. It shall not happen!

Questions:

I have a few things that I hope will stack on my sheet. The feat Everybody's Friend and Diplomat both double my proficiency in the Persuasion skill. They also add to my CHA Score taking it to 20 (16 base, Aasimar +2, Each feat +1). Please advise if any of this is disallowed.

Last edited by Digorig; Apr 26th, 2018 at 10:56 AM.
Old Apr 26th, 2018, 10:56 AM
Killing PC's Since 2005

Tools
User Statistics
Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig Digorig
Application complete.
Old Apr 26th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Bladesinger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3818
Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil
Name: Sylvia
Race: Game mechanics-wise: Changeling / UA-Eberron, if allowed. Otherwise human(variant)."Half-Succubus"
Class: Sorceress (draconic bloodline: red)
Description: Human form. An easy girl possessing some otherworldly beauty. Dressed up in ordinary clothes (a simple maid after all), still having a charming aura lingering about her. Dark eyes, brown hair, soft skin and a bittersweet smile. Nicely curved body and a somewhat less then sophisticated style. Able dancer, has mad skills with the violin.
Fiendish form Large (non-functional) red bat-wings, small horns, tail, intense red eyes.

Background: mechanics-wise: Entertainer (violin)
Background storySylvia hated that there must had been a period (beyond where she was able to reach back with her memories) when she truly loved her mother. Every child does.
Later she developed anger and then fear, hatred and lastly a deep certainty that she was her absolute superior. The only person she could ever hope protection from but also one that would dispose of her on a whim should she become displeased with her. Her mother was adept in the dark arts, always scheming, charming, making pacts with forces far more dangerous and darker than herself.
Strict instructions and cruel punishments were Sylvia's fate.
Until one day she carelessly ruined a precious magic item. Her mother was furious. She was about to strike down on her with a nasty lash but then something strange happened. Her arm halted as she was listening to voices only she could hear. And then she banished Sylvia without any explanation.

During the first weeks she was mortally afraid. She thought paladins and inquisitors would come to find her and murder her. But no one came. Slowly she started to feel free. Free from her mother's terror, free from looming dark magic, free from evilness and cruelty. She decided to leave her earlier life behind. Keeping her humanoid form she slowly learned to fit into the world of humans, elves and dwarfs. And for the first time in her life she fell in love.
Ben Rhust was a young cleric on a long mission far away from his clergy. Sylvia fell for his chivalry and he fell for her otherworldly charm. Their burning love was true. But it slowly and involuntarily corrupted the young cleric's soul. He neglected his duties and spent all his time with Sylvia. Eventually an elder priest came to check on him and he recognized what Sylvia really was. He convinced Ben and they turned on Sylvia together. She was shocked to see hatred and disgust on her lover's face as he shot a crossbow bolt into her shoulder. She tore the elder priest apart with her powers but she couldn't harm Ben. Concealed by magic she fled their home.

Wounded and broken she wandered aimlessly before she stumbled upon a noble house strangely desperate to hire enough maids. Several had left recently - she was told, though she didn't understand: pay was good and both the lord and his family were kind.

She said she escaped from slavers but most didn't believe her. Probably just a girl from a humble family running from a bad marriage - they thought. It didn't matter as she arrived with perfect timing. That noble house was next, and it was only one month before the sacrifice had to be chosen...

Why: At this point Sylvia doesn't really understand what's going on. She suspects maybe this is another of her mother's vicious plans. She's determined that she won't give in to her. Never again!

RP sample and introduction to the adventure"So this is how it's going to end?" - Sylvia's eyes peered into the darkness of her rigid cell. She lifted her hands bearing the weight of the heavy chain, then dropped it back onto the stone floor with a loud clank.
- "Quiet!" - barked someone further away. A guard? Another prisoner? It was hard to tell through the massive iron door. A mere streak of dim light beamed through the darkness from somewhere above illuminating playful motes floating lazily in the air. It was cold here. She shuddered. The ragged remains of the posh velvet dress failed to grant enough warmth. Now she wrapped her quivering body into her large wings, looking like an afraid little bat. The most peculiar thing was this dress. Why would her captors dress her like this? Well, in fact she did have numerous ideas about that, but then why did they lock her up in a cold stone cell? It didn't make sense...
The only thing she liked about the solitude of this rude cell was that finally she could revert into her true form - without people wanting to lynch her. Unfortunately she ruined her nice dress in the process. It had been so long. She forgot to be careful.
She sighed with an ironic smile. They were going to lynch her (or worse) anyways. They might as well find out what she was...
She tried to collect her memories to at least find out where she was. The last she could remember was a dinner. A... celebration? Yes, all the maids gathered for the night. "What are we celebrating" - her own voice echoed in her head. "You, dear!" - one of them replied, and... and nothing. Blackness. And this cell. She buried her face into her palms. She couldn't figure it out. Did she make a mistake? Did she get unmasked somehow?
It went so well! The other maids immediately accepted her. Everyone seemed to be delighted to have her work at the noble house. Despite coming from nowhere, they hardly asked any questions. Back then she attributed that to them having one more person to share the hard work with. But was there something else?... It went so well! After weeks and months of running, hiding and trying to survive she finally had food and shelter. Friends... Or were they? And now this.
She started a bitter laugh but ended up sobbing. "What did I ever do to deserve this?" - she whispered. "What did I ever do to deserve this?" - she cried clenching her fists. ("Ah, shut up!" - heard from outside. She didn't even perceive.)
Suddenly her features hardened. "Or is it your doing, mother?" - she hissed with determination in her teary eyes. "Is this another of your plans... to destroy me like this?"
She wiped her tears with the back of her hand. It was then that she decided she would not give up. That she would escape this prison!

OOCI'm returning from a long break. I'm very rusty regarding exact game mechanics as well as site mechanics (dice roller, etc). However I believe I can regain those skills soon.

Sometimes I have some difficulty finding the appropriate phrase in English...

DM: Pls tell me if you're ok with the succubus "overtone". I can alter Sylvia to be a mere human if needed. Also I chose Infernal as one of my languages. I intentionally didn't want to choose Orkish. Though it'd come handy it simply doesn't make sense story-wise. So I hope I can get away with Infernal instead.

I admit, Sylvia is not a brand new character but I haven't played her enough yet. In fact, hardly any.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	imprisoned.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	76400  

Last edited by Daendil; Apr 28th, 2018 at 05:34 PM. Reason: update
Old Apr 27th, 2018, 02:20 PM
Not in the face

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2579
Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat Jat
Homestarbaby is an awesome GM, who ever she picks is in for a great time.
Old Apr 28th, 2018, 01:28 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 405
Aelariana Aelariana Aelariana Aelariana Aelariana
Application
left-aligned image

Name: Stasia Briarwood
Race: Tiefling
Profession: Rogue (Arcane Trickster)
Appearance: Stasia is a tall, lithe girl at the tender age of sixteen. She is rarely seen without a book or a quill in hand. Her blue hair is often up in a ponytail or messy bun to keep it out of her face. While in town her pale blue, nearly white, skin is often hidden behind long sleeved dresses, gloves, a cloak with a deep hood, and a mask that covers the bottom of her face.
Background: Noble
Personality: The common folk love me for my kindness and generosity but, if you do me an injury, I will crush you, ruin your name, and salt your fields.
Ideal: It is my duty to protect and care for the people beneath me.
Bond: The common folk must see me as a hero of the people.
Flaw: I too often hear veiled insults and threats in every word addressed to me, and I’m quick to anger.
Why: I lived all of my life trapped in an ivory tower. I’m not spending another moment trapped in another one. Besides, someone has to help Kedrick govern our people.

Roleplaying Sample:I heard the familiar creek of the loose wooden floorboard down the hall outside my room. I hurried to clear the maps from my bed, straightened up the parchment on my desk, and stuffed all my non-poetry books in the bottom drawer of my armoire. I leapt into the bed and grabbed the poetry book I kept on my bedside table as a knock came to the door. “Come in.” I called out daintily, fixing my hair and smoothing out the sheets.

The door opened to reveal my father. He was a middle-aged human with a scowl permanently affixed to his wrinkled, goateed face. “Stasia.” he said coldly, stepping further into the room and closing the door behind himself. “Father.” I greeted in return, setting the book aside to give him my full attention.

“Your brother has been paying you quite a few visits these past three weeks.” he hummed, walking over to my bookshelf to examine the porcelain unicorn statue Mother gifted me for my last birthday. I frowned at him, trying not to look too suspicious.

“Kedrick you mean? I am not surprised; I suppose he feels guilty what with me being alone here day in and day out. I need someone to talk to and he doesn’t mind entertaining me.” He turned so sharply the unicorn nearly teetered off its shelf.

“He is the heir to this manor. He has far more important things to do than to ‘entertain’ the spawn that should never have existed.” Long ago, the hatred in his words cut me deeply. Now, they only fanned the flames of my own burning hate. “It matters little. It is time for the Offering. We are to participate this year since the Savants offered their daughter last year.”

I felt the blood drain from my face. That meant… “Father, you wouldn’t sacrifice Lissi to that horrid beast, would you?” I whispered, thinking of my sweet little sister. Despite being a blight on the Briarwood name, I knew the family traditions well. The youngest daughter was always offered to the dragon whenever it came time for the Offering. Lissi didn’t deserve to be thrown away like-

His laughter, bordering on maniacal, broke my train of thought. “Of course not you silly, stupid girl. You will be the sacrifice.” I couldn’t contain my gasp of horror. He swept out of the room shortly after, leaving me with the echo of his laughter and my spiraling thoughts.

Old Apr 28th, 2018, 10:58 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4005
Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi Trmmilwwi
This PC is adapted from a previous application.

Vilfaren Kinvara
right-aligned image

Character name: Vilfaren Kinvara
Race/age/gender: Elf, 105, F
One-line summary: Vilfaren enjoyed a joyous life as a bard on Maloroli but found that her mind was broken when she was captured from her troupe and held in her cell.
Profession(Class): Bard 2 / Barbarian 1
Background: Outlander
Alignment: CG
Description: Vilfaren was a beautiful and graceful elf in every sense in her past life. Now she is a fraction of her former self. Her long brown hair has been turned from flowing long locks to a gnarled tangle of hair. She is still very tall and lean but now instead of a agile grace she carries herself with a nonchalant attitude.
Background: Vilfaren was a part of a musical troupe of elves that traveled the countryside as a circus of sorts. She is a master at playing an elven flute and knows many different ancient elven songs. Vilfaren was captured by a man who befriended her at the groups last stop. The dreariness and darkness in her cell was unlike anything that the elf had witnessed. She previously was joyous and happy and was surrounded by nothing but kindness and warmth. Now she was still joyous and happy inside but everything surrounding her was dark and grim. The elf seems to have been worn down by the world she is now in but anyone who gets to know her understands that the happiness and warmth is still there. Burning as brightly as ever from within.
Personality Background: Vilfaren is an elf that enjoys each and every day more than the last and carries an optimistic view towards the world around her. She is very understanding of others and tries to bring people together with music. As she found herself in the cramped quarters she started to lose herself with each and every day. Whereas once she looked forward to what tomorrow would bring, she now fears each new day. She had been used to playing music many times throughout every day but now finds that she only enjoys singing when she is at the happier moments. Some days she cannot find the will to sing at all. She also has found that as she loses her touch with music she gains an inner rage that is hard to control. Many times the environment around her causes her to lose herself and an angry rage builds within. She is constantly at odds with the 2 sides of her mind and each moment is a struggle. She is much happier when she is with other creatures that have joy and optimism but that has been very infrequent as of late.
Personality Traits: I am a strong singer and flutist that can play many ancient elven songs. I enjoy the company of people and cannot stand being lonely.
Ideals: Music is a path to bring people of all races and alignments together for love and joy.
Bonds: I am searching for a way to return to my past self, I fear I am losing the connection to music.
Flaws: I must make amends for destroying any living organism.
Roleplay Sample: Willholm's introduction to a new world
Why:Vilfaren loves music and wishes nothing more than to get back to her playing partners. She misses music and the company of other people. As she has spent time being locked in her cell she has started to boil over with rage. Her barbarian side is not something she knowingly embraced but rather a mindset that has infiltrated its' way into her subconscious. As she tries to escape she will find that she obtains more bard traits when she is happy and singing or more barbarian traits as she is sad and raging. Depending how much she is happy of sad leading up to her leveling up will determine whether she levels up as a bard or as a barbarian. This will be a very fun character to roleplay! I am looking forward to it if I am chosen to be a damsel!!

Last edited by Trmmilwwi; May 1st, 2018 at 03:13 PM.
Old Apr 28th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Bladesinger

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3818
Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil Daendil
My application should be complete now. Please let me know if there is something I missed.
Old Apr 28th, 2018, 07:50 PM
Great Wyrm
Hall of Fame DM 2011

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 12757
Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen Elwen
You said we'd be using the PHB to create our characters. Should we limit ourselves to that or are other materials available as well? The Oath of the Crown from the Sword Coast guide fits the 'bodyguard to royalty' story best but Most of its features involve buffing alliesmechanically it is a bit ill-suited to a solo game so it isn't the end of the world if it is off limits Some people have also been looking into Unearthed Arcana skill feats. Are those on the table too? I'll wait and see if I'm selected before I put a sheet up, just some things I was curious about as the deadline approaches.
Old Apr 29th, 2018, 11:54 PM
Great Wyrm
Good People  

Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby Homestarbaby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwen View Post
You said we'd be using the PHB to create our characters. Should we limit ourselves to that or are other materials available as well? The Oath of the Crown from the Sword Coast guide fits the 'bodyguard to royalty' story best but Most of its features involve buffing alliesmechanically it is a bit ill-suited to a solo game so it isn't the end of the world if it is off limits Some people have also been looking into Unearthed Arcana skill feats. Are those on the table too? I'll wait and see if I'm selected before I put a sheet up, just some things I was curious about as the deadline approaches.
Anything published in an actual book is fine. From Unearthed Arcana, Skill Feats are probably the only thing I would allow. Their class features and custom classes tend to be a bit broken for my style of PbP game.
Old Apr 30th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5943
anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac anamiac
Name: Seera Green
Race: High Elf
Profession: Rogue 1, Paladin of Bane 2
Description:

Dark hair, skinny, young. She'd be prettier if she didn't scowl so much.

Background: Inquisitor
Born the daughter of a tax collector, Seera was orphaned at the age of 90 when a rebel mob stormed the town and killed all the government officials (as well as a good many other people). After a year on the streets, she was rescued when the knights of Bane reconquered the town. Because of her father's position, the church took care of her. In return, she became a devoted follower, working as an investigator to make sure that the rabble and the lawless would never again be allowed to destroy the sacred order and safety of her town.
With her new position as inquisitor, Seera's job was simple: Find out who's committing the crime, and bring the to justice. Thieves. Murderers. Blasphemers. Rapists. Arsonists. Jaywalkers. She always got her man in the end. Except for the burning of the jewelry shop. That wasn't arson, that was bad candle management. And there was that one courtier who was found smashed at the base of the south tower. Official ruling was suicide, but Seera just didn't know.
On one investigation, Seera discovered a mage mind controlling other mages. When she brought the knowledge to her supervisor they had a lengthy discussion about what to do with it, during which captain Trench slipped something in her drink. The good captain then turned her over to the dungeon of Brynekardus, where her silence would be ensured.

RP Sample
Inquisitor Green gripped the stovepipe harder to keep from falling off the roof. For the tenth time she was regretting this course of action. Lying on a rooftop, clinging to a pipe. Let go, and she'd tumble off the edge, fall thirty feet, and be promptly murdered. It hadn't seemed difficult four hours ago, but that was before that rainstorm had blown through. She wondered if she would ever feel warm again.
The door opened, and a wagon entered, carrying another load of hay. The Hornet's manifest had listed 200 bales. She'd seen the same scene over and over - another load of hay came in, and got unloaded. Seera resigned herself to another fifteen minutes in her perch.
Huh. Turns out something was in the cart besides hay afterall. After removing a thin layer of hay, the workers were taking several forms from the cart. Bodies. That... didn't fit her expectations. Sure, she knew that some bodies hit the black market, but the taxes weren't that high, and the profit margins usually didn't warrant the risk. Then she noticed another thing. These weren't dark bodies. Normally necromancers wanted strong half-orcs from the barbarian tribes to the south. But these were fair... humans, or elves. They would be weak, and the population would object if they found out.
And here, right on time was the buyer. A tall man wearing black mage robes. Seera thought she recognized him. She wasn't sure of his name, but she figured he was one of the court necromancers. He inspected the bodies, the talked to the foreman in whispered tones - nevertheless, Green strained her ears and made out the words:
"Everything go as plan?"
"Jakob. Your formula worked perfectly. Here's your command ring. My payment?"
A sheet of paper traded hands. Seera would have given her hair to see what it had said. A promissory note for certain, but why that would be needed for a handful of corpses, even fair corpses, escaped her. The necromancer put on a ring, and suddenly the corpses came to life! What in Bane's name? Seera almost fell from the roof. No spell required to raise them. They were already animated? Was the man a fake necromancer? If he was faking his magical ability, the punishment would be severe.
"I live to serve the bearer of the ring." The corpses stated in unison, and Seera went stiff as her skin crawled. Corpses were NOT supposed to talk, even when reanimated. She knew that much at least.
"I look forward to your service, my dear Jessiba. Obedience suits you. I look forward to making you obedient to me in ways you cannot imagine. But for now, all of you raise your hoods, follow me, and look no one in the eye." Jessiba? As in Jessiba Rodver?
"I live to serve the bearer of the ring." Replied the zombies. People. For she knew now. As they lifted their hoods and followed the mage, she could see it in the way Jessiba walked. Jessiba had walked like that, and it was no zombie shuffle... this was compulsion, and those people were alive. She hadn't seen Jessiba in a decade, but last she'd known Jessiba was a mage of the silver flame, working in the academy in Pentworth. They were probably all academy mages. The renegades were reported to have attacked the academy a week ago, and workers were still clearing the rubble. Was Jakob a renegade? Maybe the attack hadn't been the Renegades afterall. If the attack hadn't been a terrorist plot, but a kidnapping... Either way people had died, and this Jakob fellow had orchestrated the kidnapping of a dozen skilled mages, who could somehow force to serve him! It was effectively a small, lethal private army. Was he planning a coup? At any rate, she wouldn't let him get away with murdering and... Treason. If attacking a government and stealing government servants wasn't treason, nothing was.

Why: "Look. Dying sucks no matter what, but if this was done on the up-and-up, there's nothing I could do about it, y'know? But everyone knows the yearly sacrifice is in Tuli, and that was five months ago! And the selection process involves nominations and the lottery, and that's definitely not what happened here. This, what we have here? Breaks all the rules. So I'm getting out of here prior to the whole devouring thing, and I'm gonna blow the lid off this! I'm going to see those smugglers, that Jakob and captain Trench and EVERYONE ELSE somehow connected brought to justice, even if I have to bring down the archbishop himself!"

Last edited by anamiac; Apr 30th, 2018 at 06:00 PM.
Old May 1st, 2018, 07:30 AM
Great Wyrm
Good People  

Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
Deadline is coming up. If you have questions that I have not answered or got something wrong on the application list in the first post, please let me know! Applications have to be complete when the deadline hits, or they will not be considered.

I will be delving more deeply into the applications tonight, but I can already tell it is going to be a difficult time narrowing the list down.
Old May 1st, 2018, 10:48 AM
Chocolate Chips

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 11417
In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix In the Mix
Old May 1st, 2018, 12:31 PM
Killing PC's Since 2005

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by In the Mix View Post
Hummm. ITM and secret text means trouble. LOL. Good trouble, but trouble none the less.

Some awesome Apps here! Best of luck to everyone, and to Homestarbaby for having to choose a few of them. Ughhh. That's going to be tough.

Last edited by Digorig; May 1st, 2018 at 12:32 PM.
Old May 1st, 2018, 12:37 PM
Great Wyrm
Good People  

Event Judge

Tools
User Statistics
Thank you. Honestly not sure if I'll even be able to narrow it down to 6. We'll see how it goes!