Story Reboot: A Journey into Darkness - Page 4 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Desperate Times for Darkness
twitter facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #46  
Old May 25th, 2015, 01:47 PM
Khalil's Avatar
Khalil Khalil is online now
Don't quit, don't give up
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 26th, 2021
RPXP: 13027
Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil
Posts: 9,157
Ulciscor
left-aligned image

Ulciscor's weapon goes through it's target and
Dice To hit as part of cleave on red star:
1d20+8-1 (20)+8-1 Total = 27
keeps flowing towards the two-handed axe wielder. A grin of satisfaction spreading in his own face even through the pain in his leg.

Ulciscor feels the blade bite hard and with a familiar move he steps into the motion lifting his arms up the
Dice Crit Confirm:
1d20+8-1 (2)+8-1 Total = 9
blade following through the goon's body. Or at least trying too. The orc's body and armor being more resilient than Ulciscor's human targets. Still the blade bit and did a
Dice Falchion Power Attack Damage:
2d4+7+3 (4, 1)+7+3 Total = 15
Dice Sneak Attack Damage from Surprise Follow Through:
3d6 3, 2, 5 Total = 10
good bit of damage to his enemy.

Even as his strike is done Ulciscor's front leg pushes back as he tries to get some distance between himself and the orcs.


 


Quick Combat Stats
HP: 21/34
AC: (18 When using cleave) Touch: (17) Flat: (13)
Saves: F+3, R+9, W+2

__________________
Working on updates!

Last edited by Khalil; May 25th, 2015 at 01:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old Jun 6th, 2015, 05:21 AM
Gath's Avatar
Gath Gath is offline
Read It With A Smile!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 27th, 2021
RPXP: 29590
Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath
Posts: 27,618
Sarvari realized the futility of their situation and was mainly frustrated at her own ineptitude. Even as she drew another arrow and fired another inspired shot she cringed in anger at her inability to hit the enemy. She knew that were she alone in this matter she would have fled long ago and taken to tracking them from above and issued them swift deaths when they slept. Perhaps that was still an option, but she had the others to watch out for or else she would not have been shunted out into this vexing plane.

”It would seem our efforts are for naught. Perhaps a retreat is in order? Let us leave their area spells and see how they fare on neutral ground!”

 
__________________
1.1.20 - Reevaluating self. Attempting to learn and grow.
Painting the sky with butterflies and giants, a little boy dragon found a balloon in the sun.

Last edited by Gath; Jun 6th, 2015 at 05:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old Jun 7th, 2015, 04:48 PM
Khalil's Avatar
Khalil Khalil is online now
Don't quit, don't give up
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 26th, 2021
RPXP: 13027
Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil
Posts: 9,157
Ulciscor
left-aligned image

Speak for yourself! I got these frackers right where I want them, HAHA!



Quick Combat Stats
HP: 21/34
AC: (18 When using cleave) Touch: (17) Flat: (13)
Saves: F+3, R+9, W+2

__________________
Working on updates!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old Jun 14th, 2015, 01:58 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 4th, 2021
RPXP: 9129
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,641
left-aligned image
"Make the bugs go away! It's icky icky icky!" Liskart disposed of the bugs in the best possible manner: punching people so that the ones on his hands would get smashed.

 

 
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Jun 14th, 2015 at 01:58 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old Jun 18th, 2015, 01:05 AM
Pendragon's Avatar
Pendragon Pendragon is offline
Pendragons at Work
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 2nd, 2021
RPXP: 7729
Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon
Posts: 4,850
VailRiding through elven forests was not Vail's idea of a good time, but as Huspantus had expressed to him as a physical manifestation that it would be in his best interest.

The hair on the back of Vails neck stood on end and the air turned icy in a snap, something way not right. Then the voice thumped into his head, the same voice that had shoken him so, the voice of a god, My chosen sorcerer has defected, you are now my chosen. I will not tolerate failure again, should you fail you will be left in the void still alive. Onward, you will find the others waylaid by elves and orcs.

As sudden as the voice touched your mind it was gone. Riding forward you find the group being set upon by elf and orc. They seem to be fairing well, but the Half Orc is fending off two other orcs and one enemy is dead. In the air as you ride up you can see a winged woman aiming a bow onto the battle field. You can tell that only the orcs and the elves are the enemies, the rest of the group is rather rag-tag.
__________________
Have you signed up for 2020+ yet? You get to live the same year over with more chaos sprinkles! Now available in peanut butter black licorice scent!
Oath Taken, again. Click here to learn more.

Last edited by Pendragon; Jun 18th, 2015 at 02:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old Jun 18th, 2015, 01:49 AM
Mithias117's Avatar
Mithias117 Mithias117 is offline
MajesticSpaceDuckDragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 13th, 2020
RPXP: 248
Mithias117 Mithias117 Mithias117
Posts: 821
Bringing Marina to a halt at the edge of the field, Vail takes only an instant to survey the situation before making a decision. Gathering the threads of arcane energy, he began to spin a spell, as it came to it's conclusion, he released from his hand, a bolt of green streaking towards the RED Orc, releasing the spell with a shout in Draconic, letting everyone on the battlefield know he's here an instant before the acidic arrow alerted them.

"YOU REALLY DID NEED MY HELP!"

 




 
__________________
Everyone started out a little insane
But we learn pretty quick how to fake it for the game
But some of you never learned to drop the act
So under that skin of yours: a heart attack
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old Jun 29th, 2015, 02:11 AM
Gath's Avatar
Gath Gath is offline
Read It With A Smile!
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 27th, 2021
RPXP: 29590
Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath Gath
Posts: 27,618
”Marina,” called Sarvari from the air, though he may not have known her previously. ”Yes, we really do need your help! Do your worst! Perhaps an area effect to turn the tides? One can only hope.”

__________________
1.1.20 - Reevaluating self. Attempting to learn and grow.
Painting the sky with butterflies and giants, a little boy dragon found a balloon in the sun.

Last edited by Gath; Jun 29th, 2015 at 02:11 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old Jul 8th, 2015, 04:57 PM
Pendragon's Avatar
Pendragon Pendragon is offline
Pendragons at Work
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 2nd, 2021
RPXP: 7729
Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon
Posts: 4,850
The new arrival slamming the Orc with an acid bolt did not sit well with the other as the creature's skin melted off the other looked down with what could only be fear in his animalistic eyes. He turned and fled into the forest to the North. The elf, not seeing a way to flee as his companions also fell limp around him, slowly draining their life blood fell to his knees dropping his weapon before Shaktol, begging the Hobgoblin for mercy.
__________________
Have you signed up for 2020+ yet? You get to live the same year over with more chaos sprinkles! Now available in peanut butter black licorice scent!
Oath Taken, again. Click here to learn more.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old Jul 10th, 2015, 02:01 AM
Khalil's Avatar
Khalil Khalil is online now
Don't quit, don't give up
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 26th, 2021
RPXP: 13027
Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil
Posts: 9,157
Ulciscor
left-aligned image

Ulciscor watches as the orc's skin begins melting away. Then a bewildered face overcomes him as he sees the other running away. HEY! WHERE YOU RUNNING TO, PIG FACE! He shouts at it. At the same time he drops his falchion and draws out his bow in a spiffy loading an arrow in one swift motion. He takes aim and then
Dice To Hit with ranged attack longbow:
1d20+9 (13)+9 Total = 22
Dice Damage:
1d6+4 (3)+4 Total = 7
lets fly into the orcs back.

Dice Heres anoher 3d6 for sneak attack if he happened to trip and fall over himself within 30 feet :-p:
3d6 1, 6, 1 Total = 8




OOCCould have sworn that blue had more damage on him :-/ Don't think you counted the last damage I did towards it.


Quick Combat Stats
HP: 21/34
AC: (18 When using cleave) Touch: (17) Flat: (13)
Saves: F+3, R+9, W+2

__________________
Working on updates!

Last edited by Khalil; Jul 10th, 2015 at 02:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:11 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2021, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB