Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Desperate Times for Darkness
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jan 18th, 2015, 11:32 PM
Pendragons at Work

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7729
Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon
Evil Doers Anonymous

Out of character discussion and notices about absences. Please keep us informed if you are going to be gone for longer than your standard posting schedule.
Old Jan 18th, 2015, 11:44 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9129
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
*rolls about, like a katamari*
Old Jan 18th, 2015, 11:57 PM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6030
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Glad to be here.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 12:02 AM
Pendragons at Work

Tools
User Statistics
Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon
Ok Frag, I failed last Sunday to get you a firm answer on your Race/Curse/Template/Class, and tonight I have failed as well. I will think on it tomorrow at work and try to have an answer for you in the evening. I want it fair and yet transferable. For now, try and work out who your character latched onto.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 12:13 AM
Don't quit, don't give up

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13077
Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil
Will you be posting up a character thread, Pendragon?
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 12:14 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Average lvl 5 starting gold?
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 12:16 AM
Alea Jacta Est.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 26543
Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11
Wooooooo! Good to see everyone!
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 12:28 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Ok Frag, I failed last Sunday to get you a firm answer on your Race/Curse/Template/Class, and tonight I have failed as well. I will think on it tomorrow at work and try to have an answer for you in the evening. I want it fair and yet transferable. For now, try and work out who your character latched onto.
I'll get you an answer once I know who all is in the party!
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 02:01 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2368
Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi
Hey everyone. Let's get evil!
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 02:11 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Character Sheet pretty much done. Waiting on final word for gold :-p
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 02:57 AM
Pendragons at Work

Tools
User Statistics
5th level Average Gold.

Spend all that you can because you start with 0gp in your purse.

I went out with Mrs. Pendragon for a bit so I haven't had a chance to get the character thread up. I will take care of it right now.

I have to be up in about 5 hours so I won't have the story thread up until tomorrow or the next day. I will also have the information thread up soon with the information from the advertisement and any other information that I think you can use.

I know it is exciting to be in a new game, but I just want to remind all you that I am working 58 hours each week and I have a family of four that likes some of my down time as well. So my post rate will be on the slower side. I know I have said this before, I just want to make sure it is clear. My post rate should be about 2 GM posts a week, if I have a good week it will be higher. This post schedule will improve in March up to 3 or 4 depending on whether or not I am down to 50 hrs or 40 hrs.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 03:01 AM
Pendragons at Work

Tools
User Statistics
Jarl, use your second set.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 01:31 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Does anyone want to adopt Liskart backstory-wise? Amusing carnivorous doggy with a penchant for belly-rubs and hero-worship of people entirely not deserving of it?

Gonna copy over the racial talk from the opening thread for reference. Now for requests!
  • As mentioned, can we have his Monk stuff run on CHArisma? He is full of moxie and passion, but is also...
  • ...a complete moron. If possible, can I lower his Wisdom from the stats rolled? I could donate the roll to someone else in the party!
  • Since you want him infectious, I can totally ignore the non-bitey feat. I was mainly going to give him Doggy! and Silverburn.
As a side note, I find it hilarious that the non-powergamer got the godly stats.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Jan 19th, 2015 at 02:39 PM.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 03:24 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2368
Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmaster01 View Post
Does anyone want to adopt Liskart backstory-wise? Amusing carnivorous doggy with a penchant for belly-rubs and hero-worship of people entirely not deserving of it?
It could work with Marrik's backstory, potentially. I wrote up his backstory to the end of his personal quest to find and test his father's "worthiness" to continue living. Marrik is a zealot above all things in following the God of death - And that manifests in the idea that those with power have an obligation to cause pain for those that don't. To that end, Marrik is a torturer (see character sheet). But he's not particularly intelligent having grown up cloistered in the salt mines.

If you want to pursue this angle, I could see Marrik liking Liskart as he constantly passes through the "Crucible of Pain" - i.e. Marrik tortures him - and Liskart's regen ensures that he always comes out of the deal ultimately unharmed. Surely this is a sign that Huspantas has granted you his undying grace. This would create the sort of rigid order that Marrik would feel comfortable with, and he'd see the value of having another companion who enjoys Huspantas' favor.

Let me know if it's an angle you want to pursue.

Last edited by Plodi; Jan 19th, 2015 at 03:25 PM.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 03:26 PM

Tools
User Statistics
@Fragmaster. Read your backstory. Sounds like something Ulciscor could have been doing. Not sure how we'd make it work though. Was alone when died, was working seemingly working alone on that last ambush.

EDIT - Nevermind somebody else spoke up :-p

Last edited by Khalil; Jan 19th, 2015 at 03:26 PM.