Notices

Old Jan 19th, 2015, 04:26 PM
Alea Jacta Est.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 26543
Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11
Sweet mother of rolls, Frag!

I thinks that Liskart and Tira will get along well. Am also willing to alter backstory but characters can also have that great "get to know each" RP at the start too.

Tira is the cunning, deadly evil (with limited Wis... more Int and primarily Cha/Str). She'll be up front in fights with Liskart and likely stealing kills. She is smooth and charismatic - there are many positive sides to being selfish or not supporting the so-called "nobles" - that she will exploit. It's not about changing the common man to make him fight his neighbour and cause trouble, it's about sowing dissention and getting to the right people at the top so the whole goodly tower comes crashing down upon itself. The common men will get crushed by accident, no doubt. As a Dark Paladin Nagaji, she would love another creature to do her destructive bidding with her. We could be like the Fiendish Boon - but as PC's for each other. Lol.

Assuming our cleric will be channelling negative energy as well, it may be worth taking the Necromantic Affinity feat for heals. 3d6 a pop is pretty good and that's just at 5th lvl.

EDIT - Pendragon, speaking of feats... I'm supposed to use the paladin feats and just make them evil from what I understand for the antipaladin. What are your take on Greater Mercy and Ultimate Mercy? This would refer to cruelties for the antipaladin, and I could see the Greater Mercy doing the same in reverse: good folk get a cruelty as normal and evil folk receive another +1d6 healing instead of a debilitating illness...? Or could I choose who gets it... Or we could say only Tira get the healing bonus...? Would like to take this if it's worthwhile.

Ultimate though... death? Not sure about that one!

Probably have other questions like this too as most items and feats are for paladin and it just says to convert it to evil.

Last edited by Jarl11; Jan 19th, 2015 at 04:43 PM.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 05:20 PM
Don't quit, don't give up

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13027
Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil
Spending every dime was painful :-p I even bought a pet raccoon :-p
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 05:24 PM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6030
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
I bought a lot of scrolls, and three magic items, one of which I always love to have for people who have to replenish spells
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 06:23 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9129
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
Spending every dime was painful :-p I even bought a pet raccoon :-p
Why would you buy a pet raccoon? You have a pet werewolf. Infinitely better.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 06:40 PM

Tools
User Statistics
I want to train it to steal :-p and preferably not to bite me. Plus I don' think werewolves cost less than 5gp :-p

and BTW Character sheet done. Ulciscor is ready.

Last edited by Khalil; Jan 19th, 2015 at 06:41 PM.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 07:14 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
If anyone has build suggestions or things to put on Liskart, feel free. I do know that I will be getting him a Bag of Holding full of pillows and blankets. Not only is it a comfortable place to sleep, but the rogue can take it with him while sneaking into places, then open it up once we're there. Pop! It's a werewolf!
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 07:19 PM

Tools
User Statistics
Thought bag of holdings didn't have air inside... :-p
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 07:46 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalil View Post
Thought bag of holdings didn't have air inside... :-p
Snorkel poking out.

If that is a problem, I will spend whatever amount of money is needed to fix it. Cmon. You know it's adorable, and practical too.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Jan 19th, 2015 at 07:48 PM.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 08:04 PM

Tools
User Statistics
I've heard of bag of holding to get rid of corpses.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 08:21 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
In any case, he has one generic feat left. Also, I'm looking for good things to replace the more mystical stuff like slowfall and such. He's not a studious master martial artist. He's a doggy who eats people, and hugs them, and then they snap and fall over and don't play very well anymore. Suggest things!

At the moment, he has 43 HP and 21 AC before favored class and items. Also Physical Resist 2/silver, but he takes +1 damage from silver weapons for someone who did come prepared. His job is to stand in the middle of the enemies and make them deal with doggy rather than your squishy caster folk.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 09:20 PM
Alea Jacta Est.

Tools
User Statistics
I suggest necromantic affinity feat so you can heal from the cleric and my channelling. Or keen scent for the scent trait.... toughness is good too.

Can we get you a dire collar?
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 09:43 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Probably not, for two reasons:
  • He's still a person for the sake of all those spells. This is so the DM can cast Charm Person on him and make him your worst nightmare, among other things. So just have mister mage cast enlarge person normally.
  • That takes up his Amulet of Mighty Fists slot. I do not really know monk items, except for that one. It is apparently the item that you Must Have.
So far, I have the Bag of Cozy Sleeping, the Amulet of Mighty Fists, and some sort of Mage Hand item(it's normally a neck slot, but we can wiggle a glove or something. Michael Jackson doggy). It is the sort of thing that he said "There's an item that does that? I must have it!", so that he can get things off the top shelf without anyone noticing. It's not very practical, but don't tell him that.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 10:28 PM
Pendragons at Work

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7729
Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarl11 View Post
EDIT - Pendragon, speaking of feats... I'm supposed to use the paladin feats and just make them evil from what I understand for the antipaladin. What are your take on Greater Mercy and Ultimate Mercy? This would refer to cruelties for the antipaladin, and I could see the Greater Mercy doing the same in reverse: good folk get a cruelty as normal and evil folk receive another +1d6 healing instead of a debilitating illness...? Or could I choose who gets it... Or we could say only Tira get the healing bonus...? Would like to take this if it's worthwhile.

Ultimate though... death? Not sure about that one!

Probably have other questions like this too as most items and feats are for paladin and it just says to convert it to evil.
Greater Mercy = Greater Wasting
You expend one use of Lay on Hands and make a touch attack. The target takes 2D4 damage (this damage cannot be reduced, yada yada yada) and you gain the same amount of healing. As a move action you can transfer this healing to another target within 20ft, this action must be taken before the end of your next turn.

Ultimate Mercy = Ultimate Wasting
You can expend 10 uses of lay on hands to bring a single dead creature you touch back to life. The target is restored with full HP and only 1 permanent negative level (Still looses 2 Con for 1st level), but it gains the Undead subtype and suffers a negative 2 to Intelligence. You must provide the material component for raise dead or choose to accept 1 temporary negative level; this level automatically goes away after 24 hours, never becomes a permanent negative level, and cannot be overcome in any way except by waiting for the duration to expire.

Your abilities will always work better for you than they will for your targets or allies. You are the most important after all.

Last edited by Pendragon; Jan 20th, 2015 at 12:23 AM.
Old Jan 19th, 2015, 10:34 PM

Tools
User Statistics
damn forgot potions :-x forgot our cleric doesn't heal :-p
Old Jan 20th, 2015, 12:03 AM
Alea Jacta Est.

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Your abilities will always work better for you than they will for your targets or allies. You are the most important after all.
Couldn't agree more. Tira is definitely the devotee type of CE from the Champs of Corruption book.

I like the idea of the vampiric touch kind of thing but now that I look at her with the ability to heal like an undead with negative energy, she will have enough healing at slightly higher rates. So I think I'll go with Furious Focus (which is essentially +2 att once a round) so she can later get Dreadful Carnage. If we last that long, of course

Anyone that wants to use fear type effects/spells, fill your boots! With Aura of Despair, anyone around Tira takes -4 to the saves and loses any immunity they may have had to it.... She's going to be so fun to play! Especially with a negative wisdom!