Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Desperate Times for Darkness
twitter facebook

Notices

Old Jan 21st, 2015, 11:50 PM
Pendragons at Work

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7729
Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon Pendragon
The favored weapons of Huspantas are the Spiked Chain and Katar (clerics/paladins get both weapon proficiencies for free).

I am trying to get you guys an opening post up tonight.

Edit: My 13 month old had other plans. She is still not asleep and has been crying every 10 minutes (for almost 2 hours now). I don't want to give you guys a half assed post so it will have to wait until tomorrow. I am exhausted.

Last edited by Pendragon; Jan 22nd, 2015 at 12:49 AM.
Old Jan 22nd, 2015, 04:47 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2368
Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi Plodi
A Katar Tri Blade! Yes, please. And with that, Marrik is done. I'd appreciate it if someone else took a look at the sheet and let me know if I'm missing anything. Linked Here
Old Jan 22nd, 2015, 06:01 PM
Alea Jacta Est.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 26543
Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11 Jarl11
Looks pretty good, Plodi. I'd suggest that weapon finesse and guided hand could be a bit redundant. If you plan to use your diety's weapon the majority of the time (and get a higher bonus with it) then you may get more use out of choosing a different feat than weapon finesse. Can't image that the feats would stack. If you plan to mix it up with what you use, then ignore me! Something like toughness or dodge to help keep you alive at the front line would be useful. Dodge can lead to mobility or other feat trees as well, such as spring attack types.

Last edited by Jarl11; Jan 22nd, 2015 at 06:02 PM.
Old Jan 22nd, 2015, 09:00 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9129
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
*rolls about expectantly*

Also, I have spoiled my guinea pigs by getting them a blanket to romp in. It's actually a new blanket for me and they get the old one, but they don't care. It's cozy.
Old Jan 23rd, 2015, 10:58 PM
Alea Jacta Est.

Tools
User Statistics
Ha! I was just in Peru a while ago where they eat guinea pigs as a special meal. Cuy, they call it...

Pendragon - would you be able to save the info from your recruit thread in here somewhere? All the info about the gods and the world would be a good reference. I dug it out to remember what mister 'pants had said to us to begin with too.
Old Jan 24th, 2015, 06:48 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
left-aligned image
How rude! Liskart is more charismatic than you, and you're the sorcerer! Besides, look at that firm, Flurry-of-Blows physique. When evil has a calendar, he shall be February.
Old Jan 24th, 2015, 07:39 AM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togot View Post
Skinny human, probably a wizard, who sounds like a crazy. I…don’t know what he…she? Is, but it looks like she’ll be bumping hips with the human.
I'm pretty sure Marrik wouldn't survive that encounter...
Old Jan 24th, 2015, 01:03 PM
Alea Jacta Est.

Tools
User Statistics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmaster01 View Post
When evil has a calendar, he shall be February.
Can Tira get April? Favorite month of the year!

Togot just likes to stir the pot My PC didn't hear anything from the freaky red demon-spawn other than the greeting. Of course Tira works on diplomacy, intimidate and sense motive... not so much on perceiving things around her. That's what friends and saves are for.

Could any of us walk into a human town without instantly being singled out? Tira got a cap of disguise self for such things. Assuming Puck has something for that as well.
Old Jan 24th, 2015, 01:23 PM
Don't quit, don't give up

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13027
Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil
Quote:
Could any of us walk into a human town without instantly being singled out? Tira got a cap of disguise self for such things. Assuming Puck has something for that as well.
Y'all might get singled out. I have disguise skill :-p and we are going into orc territory. Am sure my kin will be fairly common.
Old Jan 24th, 2015, 01:42 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Liskart can pretend to be a happy friendly dog. Until he eats you. That is what dogs do, yes?
Old Jan 24th, 2015, 02:21 PM
Lone Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6030
Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot Togot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragmaster01 View Post
How rude! Liskart is more charismatic than you, and you're the sorcerer! Besides, look at that firm, Flurry-of-Blows physique. When evil has a calendar, he shall be February.
Charisma doesn't necessarily mean attractive; it can simply mean you have a strong personality.

@jarl, actually not really, aside from simply putting his hood up or going invisible. Puck spent most of his time away from humans, not going into towns.

Last edited by Togot; Jan 24th, 2015 at 02:24 PM.
Old Jan 24th, 2015, 08:58 PM
Alea Jacta Est.

Tools
User Statistics
Thanks, Pen - I see the setting thread!

We have a nice diverse group, races and class (we shall find out whom is the classiest though... ). This should serve us well dealing with orc, humans or whatever, since we pretty much have one of everything.

First thing first - find out what are we actually retrieving, where it is and how to get it. All we know so far is where we are headed, right?
Old Jan 25th, 2015, 01:09 PM
Alea Jacta Est.

Tools
User Statistics
Finally found a picture that I like! It's near impossible to find a nagaji picture, so I'll stick with one where she's wearing a helmet.

Old Jan 25th, 2015, 01:54 PM
Don't quit, don't give up

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13027
Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil Khalil
Had a better post but it got deleted by accident. This will do for now :-/
Old Jan 25th, 2015, 02:23 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
You know, I wasn't planning on quoting 'the book of death and shadows' more than that one time, but since everyone is reacting to it in game, i think this might become a mainstay for Marrik. Fun Huspantas party fact for the day - 'the book of death and shadows' is written on tanned skins, torn from the bodies of those who doubt the lord of death. And so you see, in death they serve still.

If anyone has suggestions for quotes, I'm more than happy to work them in.