Game Thread Unfortunate Implications - Page 8 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Over Their Heads
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #106  
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 01:40 AM
dbaque's Avatar
dbaque dbaque is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 1st, 2023
RPXP: 20925
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
Posts: 23,758
While a determination to see this through marked the boy's face, there was also a frown. Matthias really didn't like this plan laid out for them, the regi-, killing the king especially. However, the off chance that there was something to the voice's portents led him on. The boy wanted answers, not merely say-so; if they were at the Dockside Glug that's whither he'd head.

With a nod to the others' voiced course, Matthias heads out with them, back along the path traced out for them in the vision towards this tavern. He breaks from his musing enough to notice how he was walking in front of the girls, almost protectively. His new strength & power came with some strange instincts. "Next thing you know I'll be bowing & calling them, m'lady," he thinks to himself with a snicker.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Cash's Avatar
Cash Cash is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 14th, 2013
RPXP: 253
Cash Cash Cash
Posts: 461
Marros was the last to come back thoughts were still racing in his mind What kind of people will be there? Will they actually accept us? What would be the best way to sneak in? He sees Matthias start head out and almost trips and he tries to make sure he isn't left behind.

With the silent group consensus he begins to remember that way to the Dockside Glug, what kind of people usually hung out there and where any of the good places to hide in that area. Even if the voice said it was ok, he didn't want to walk into something without a backup plan. That had lead to beatings from the guards on certain occasions and he didn't want Sadie or Threnody to be hurt, or Matthias.

actions
Dice knowledge local check to know the area of dockside glug:
1d20+2 (15)+2 Total = 17
__________________
Alittle insanity breads sanity
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 08:41 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
You head out, with the bartender shaking her head about "freeloaders". The crowd outside is still antsy, but not all that interested in you. A passing satyr gives you an eye, but your mommy told you not to talk to people like him. They're creepy.

Marros: If your memory is correct, the Dockside Glug is... that way. Up the stairs, towards the airship docks. Lots of people, and another guard checkpoint, though the crowd seems to be reaffirming that you don't look overly suspicious at the moment anyway.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old Jun 20th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Cash's Avatar
Cash Cash is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 14th, 2013
RPXP: 253
Cash Cash Cash
Posts: 461
Marros follows behind the group. only way to get there is back through the plaza, we gotta go to the airship docks He feels slightly uncomfortable about going back that way but it is a must. The only thing that Marros thinks might get in their way is the guard station. I wonder how were gonna get past this time
__________________
Alittle insanity breads sanity
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old Jun 21st, 2012, 06:00 PM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
The young witch nods, walking by herself, but still not in the lead of course, with her posture slightly more firm than before. They had a goal, and she was good with goals; she set goals for herself all the time: Finish her homework by bed time, learn to sing that song for the recital, figure out what that fork does tonight at dinner.

True, this particular goal was a bit bigger than those, but she would manage, somehow. Especially since she has these new friends to help her out.

As they approach their destination though she loses some of her aplomb, these people are not the kind she usually deals with. She keeps her eyes open, watching how they act with each other so she can at least try to fit in.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 07:13 PM
Cash's Avatar
Cash Cash is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 14th, 2013
RPXP: 253
Cash Cash Cash
Posts: 461
The silence had been slowly eating away at Marros. When he is by himself he is used to a more quiet environment but he still talks to himself now and then to break the silence. However he can tell everyone is still not used to each other. He slumps as he tries to think of something to say. All of a sudden his stomach rumbles. The only thing he has eaten today was some bread, food was sounding really good now.

Um I know this probably not the best time but can we stop for food?
__________________
Alittle insanity breads sanity
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 11:03 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
You're currently in the vendor stall section of the market. The best you can get is fruit stalls and such. Something to eat while you walk.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 05:16 PM
dbaque's Avatar
dbaque dbaque is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Oct 1st, 2023
RPXP: 20925
dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque dbaque
Posts: 23,758
As if on cue, Matthias' stomach starts to rumble, as well. He had forgotten about it in all the anxiousness over their new destination &, well, everything. He can't even imagine trying to sit still to have a meal, & it doesn't look like there are any taverns or such around. He tells his friends: "Wait here; I'll get us some apples for the road." He goes to a vendor & politely trades a few coppers for an apple for each of them. Returning with his fruity plunder, he hands one to each of them to munch on along the way.

OOCI'm guessing that an apple is about 2cp, the price of a loaf, so 8cp for 4 apples.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
The young Witch takes the apple with a smile of thanks, the huge red thing taking two hands for her to hold. She uses her sleeve to buff it a bit then takes a huge bite, a small dribble of juice trickling down her chin.

She giggles, wiping it up with her finger and sucking it.

Looking around as she chews, she finally swollows and says "So, are we almost there?"
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old Jun 29th, 2012, 11:16 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
You wander into the docks district. It's full of big burly men, big burly things(the things are also men, apparently), and lots of crates being hauled around through an odd tackle system. Pulleys on tracks in the ceiling, which are brought over the airship in dock and dropped down. Currently in dock is a little corvette called The Roaming Shade. It appears to be a cargo ship, of spiffy design(though lackluster materials). Two lightning dischargers mounted on the front, for shooting stray wyverns(or boredom, though you imagine the mana crystals for such a thing are rather expensive. Level 3 spell crafting costs and all).

There's a series of doors built into the wall you've just walked past, none of them with much grandeur or pomp. Presumably this pub is one of them... but the dock is quite huge. Where to start looking?
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old Jul 2nd, 2012, 12:23 AM
Cash's Avatar
Cash Cash is offline
Old Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 14th, 2013
RPXP: 253
Cash Cash Cash
Posts: 461
Marros finishes his apple. He still feels kind of hungry but he keeps quiet. The way he usually gets food might not be good around this group. Though he is very grateful that he wasn't asked to pay, since he was currently broke. He looks around the dock trying to find the points of reference from the voice and his own knowledge of this area, "I know I've seen it around somewhere but where exactly He ponders hard thinking about it

 
__________________
Alittle insanity breads sanity
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 PM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB