Game Thread Hail to Her Lady - Page 7 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Round Robin Heroes
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 03:15 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
The hippie panics, not convinced by your offer of fluffy clothing. His arms flail in a demonstrative manner, and he moves to run away screaming, in such a way as to attract his colleagues and/or the city guard.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Feb 3rd, 2013 at 03:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:53 PM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
The bunny-snake-zombie-druid lady moves slightly to block the path but tries to keep it subtle "Please don't mind him, he is a bit insane. We are actually at the market to replace his meds. Don't worry though, after we are done here we will take him back to his padded cell, where he can go back to drawing pictures with his toes." she says the last in a
Dice bluff :
1d20+2 (20)+2 Total = 22
loud whisper

"Now then, will you accept a small gift for the lady? Perhaps a couple of gold coin? Anything to aid Her in her Good Works." she holds out a couple of Monies with a beautific smile.
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Dice Diplomancy:
1d20+2 (16)+2 Total = 18

Kaitlyn: That was pretty good, at least from your experience. He is not, however, calmed by the thought of a zombie snake talking to him all close and breathylike. He runs away screaming.

Do you intercept?
OOCIf you do, roll Initiative and your Violence method of choice.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Feb 4th, 2013 at 01:33 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 02:06 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
She watches the hippy run away, where is the peace and love now?

Shrugging, something it is rare to see a snake person do, she speaks to the others "I think it might be best for us to head somewhere else. Anyone need anything else before we go?"
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Fenris's Avatar
Fenris Fenris is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: May 6th, 2020
RPXP: 128
Fenris Fenris
Posts: 276
Talos can't help but be confused by the whole event that just transpired. Finally snapping to the matter at hand, "Uh, yeah. I'm good here. But where are we going to go? I'd say our one good lead just ran thata way."
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 12:19 PM
Caput's Avatar
Caput Caput is offline
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 31st, 2016
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
Posts: 2,655
Eshti scoots forward on her wheels, attempting to overtake the guy and block his path without actually hitting him. As she reaches him, she turns around and rolls backwards, putting out a hand to gently-but firmly send him back towards the party.

OOC
Dice Initiative:
d20+1 (13)+1 Total = 14
Dice Reposition combat maneuver:
d20+15 (20)+15 Total = 35
__________________
Ingle Land?

Last edited by Caput; Feb 4th, 2013 at 12:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 12:27 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Dice Initiative:
1d20 11

Eshti: Oh goodness these wheels are so cool. You're like a bullet, that shoots another bullet. Whoosh! You easily outstrip the guy, and shove him back into your little sewing circle.

The hippie is now terrified, and resumes flailing his arms demonstratively. His lips move and froth, but nothing coherent comes out. A stray drop of spittle lands on Kaitlyn's face, drooling down the side in a slow yet consistent trail of slime.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.

Last edited by Fragmaster01; Feb 4th, 2013 at 12:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Caput's Avatar
Caput Caput is offline
Guy 5/Corpse 10/Lich 5
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 31st, 2016
RPXP: 807
Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput Caput
Posts: 2,655
"Hey, cool it. We're only trying to talk. There is no need to shoot off and make a fuss." Not that I wouldn't drink your blood if I could. Damn, I miss that already. Need them fangs back. I wonder if you'll make it out of this alive? If I've come over all zen, my friends could be quite the opposite now.
__________________
Ingle Land?
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 03:30 AM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
"Hey, hey! Calm down, you are going to hurt yourself! We have no intention of hurting you or The Lady. I swear it, and if I lie may The Lady seek to kill me." more than she already does, holding up her hand solemnly. Giving a wry smile "Do you really think anyone is silly enough to want to make The Lady want to hurt them..?"

"So please, if my friend lets you go will you stop flailing around? You want to tell us more about The Lady, right? We want to know more about The Lady. And when you are done, you can leave unharmed to tell Others. But if you run off as you are now the guards might want to take you with them to ask questions, and then you wont be able to tell anyone else about The Lady today, and that would be bad, right?" she smiles, wanting to express a lack of intent to maim and kill and eat her tasty tasty illicit herb scented brain.
Dice diplomacy:
1d20+2 (20)+2 Total = 22
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 06:00 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
Dice Rollin:
5d20 19, 18, 7, 11, 18 Total = 73

The hippie seems to calm down somewhat. His arms are still flapping about, as they haven't gotten the memo, but no more spit is flying this day. That is a good thing, you think.

A pamphlet flies towards your face in one of his flaps. He's got a practiced arm, it seems. The pamphlet boldly declares "Her Lady and You - A Simple Guide to Interplanar Peace". Catchy.
HLY-ASGIP"Are you filled with a longing you can't understand? A feeling that there should be something more in life, something without all the strife and bitterness?

*logo of Her Lady Caladenzia here*

"Her Lady, filled with compassion, is here to help you. She knows that everyone feels down here and there, and that these hard times can cause us to act in ways that may be painful, both to us and our friends. When you are ready, she will be waiting. Not every story has to have a bad ending."

There's an address list on the back with four local chapters of HLC's church/coven/cool-kid's-club. It's a very short Holy-Asgip, though presumably they have better brainwashing back at the Thrallherd Cave.

You are distracted from your reading by the resumed flailing of the hippie. He's grown fond of this, and seems to be getting a good bit of exercise now.
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Lazersetcetera's Avatar
Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera is offline
3d6x6 in order
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 6th, 2013
RPXP: 1963
Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera
Posts: 3,085
That looks pretty... groovy, Cherry winks at the hippie, I, for one, welcome our.... flower children friends.
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 11:49 AM
darthcharon's Avatar
darthcharon darthcharon is offline
Lord of the Dork Side
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jun 29th, 2023
RPXP: 6049
darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon
Posts: 7,182
Adrian was still a little annoyed that they had managed to spook the hippie (they already drew enough attention as it was), but at least it worked out in the end. She couldn't think of any further uses this flailing madman could provide, yet at the same time she was loathe to let go of their first, and possibly, only lead. Well, even if we lose him, their kind is a dime a dozen. I'm sure we'll be able to find another should the need arise.

"That'll do, sir. Thank you for your time" Nodding to her companions to let him go, she wait's till he's out of sight before turning toward them again. "I, for one, suggest we go check out those addresses. "
__________________
Holidays and my new overnights schedule are still taking a toll on me and my post rate, and will probably continue to do so until some time after the new year. Please bear with me until then!
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 04:49 PM
Fragmaster01's Avatar
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 is offline
Great Wyrm
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jan 31st, 2023
RPXP: 9179
Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01 Fragmaster01
Posts: 11,586
He charges away, to drown his sorrows in... something. Probably cake.

The pamphlet has 4 addresses. One is in the market district, about a mile clockwise around the ring. One is back up in the hotel level, near the drop shaft. Two more are down in the Indigent Poor People section, presumably to convert the wretched sort.

Which one to crash? Also, what are the customs for crashing a hippie hangout? Should you bring food? Drugs? Flowers arranged in inappropriate gestures?
__________________
EDIT: My brain is fight. Awkward MRIs don't help. Expect delays.
A satyr rises in the morning, and hangs the coffee mug on his horns, so that he won't lose it.
The coffee is done, but the mug isn't in its usual spot. Where did it go? He forgot.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Lazersetcetera's Avatar
Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera is offline
3d6x6 in order
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Aug 6th, 2013
RPXP: 1963
Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera Lazersetcetera
Posts: 3,085
hmm. Can we not go to the poor people branch please?
__________________
.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Moridain's Avatar
Moridain Moridain is offline
Massively Multitasking
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Jul 8th, 2019
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Posts: 16,979
The Zombie lady gives a curious look "Why not that one? Though I doubt we will fit in, not in these multithousand gold items... Perhaps the one in this district? Our wealth should fit right in there, even as strange as we are."
__________________
"Live each day as if it were your last, 'cause I'm gonna kill you but I'm not super-good w/ schedules."
- Joss Whedon
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:58 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB