Game Thread General game thread - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Curse of the Jade Signet
twitter facebook facebook

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old Aug 31st, 2013, 11:43 AM
GOOCHpube's Avatar
GOOCHpube GOOCHpube is offline
Very Young Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 16th, 2015
RPXP: 0
GOOCHpube
Posts: 13

Variel glances down at the note and the manacles that bind him, then at the lot he's with. "I think getting our belongings back is going to prove harder than we thought."
__________________
http://instagram.com/goochpube#

Last edited by GOOCHpube; Aug 31st, 2013 at 02:42 PM. Reason: forgot check
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 11:28 AM
Calan Calan is offline
Juvenile Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 6th, 2015
RPXP: 0
Calan
Posts: 26
Caldrogo agrees with Variel, "It certainly does appear to be that way.."
He thinks to Do I know the location of this place? himself,
After pondering this thought for a moment, the massive man realizes he can not recall knowing where it is or how to get to it. He turns to the other three standing near him. "Do any of you know where it is that we are told to go?" His voice was deep and rough, the words coming out of his mouth with a slight growl.
Warning: rolls have been deleted from this post.

Last edited by Calan; Sep 1st, 2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Did not have the appropriate skill for check, so disregard previous roll
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 04:01 PM
GOOCHpube's Avatar
GOOCHpube GOOCHpube is offline
Very Young Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 16th, 2015
RPXP: 0
GOOCHpube
Posts: 13
__________________
http://instagram.com/goochpube#

Last edited by GOOCHpube; Sep 1st, 2013 at 04:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old Sep 1st, 2013, 04:14 PM
GOOCHpube's Avatar
GOOCHpube GOOCHpube is offline
Very Young Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 16th, 2015
RPXP: 0
GOOCHpube
Posts: 13
Variel tosses his manacles to the barbarian. "That all depends on the coin in your pocket. Hold those for me." He says with a slight grin on his face as he walks over to the ready room door.
__________________
http://instagram.com/goochpube#
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old Sep 2nd, 2013, 04:38 AM
Riceman130 Riceman130 is offline
Wyrmling
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 10th, 2013
RPXP: 0
Riceman130
Posts: 3
Elric exhales a deep breath and says " I do not know where we are to go, but it appears we are in this mess together. "
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 09:42 PM
Icarus434's Avatar
Icarus434 Icarus434 is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 27th, 2020
RPXP: 56
Icarus434
Posts: 242
The executioner grunts as he turns swiftly around and scours the room with a look of bewilderment, expressed by his posture. He scratches his head through his cowl and turns slowly toward the door beside Lord Vandermark's savagely noble throne. He opens the door and looks back one last time. After a moment's pause and another quick scan of the room he exits into the darkness of the hallway.

The group of you are now alone in the throne room, except for the two guards at watch at Lord Vandermark's door. One of them takes a step toward Variel as he approaches, the other pulls his sword a few inches out of it's sheath and keeps a vigilant eye on the situation. The guard closest to Variel shows obvious distaste and even contempt, though you know not what his concern is. He raises his palm to Variel's chest, "Step back you vagrant! Our Lord has no further business with you lot, do as he demands and be glad you aren't yet wormfood!"
__________________
"I am the eternal, I walk the night, I am the reaper of souls."

Last edited by Icarus434; Sep 3rd, 2013 at 09:48 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old Sep 3rd, 2013, 10:22 PM
Mors's Avatar
Mors Mors is offline
?siht daer uoy naC
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 16th, 2020
RPXP: 0
Mors
Posts: 48
"Be patient fellow delinquents. One thing at a time. Let's get our effects from the big tuna with the head bag first, then we'll sort out our way to the library," says Zong without so much as a glance up and a steady grin stretched across his face.
__________________
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Last edited by Mors; Sep 16th, 2013 at 01:03 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 01:29 AM
GOOCHpube's Avatar
GOOCHpube GOOCHpube is offline
Very Young Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 16th, 2015
RPXP: 0
GOOCHpube
Posts: 13
Variel looks at the two men in front of him. "I'm sorry. I was only looking to retrieve my belongings that my lord has granted me."
__________________
http://instagram.com/goochpube#
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 02:48 PM
Calan Calan is offline
Juvenile Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 6th, 2015
RPXP: 0
Calan
Posts: 26
"My Lord?" Caldrogo scoffs. "Since when is Vandermark your Lord? If I do recall correctly your Lord was going to have and the rest of us for that matteryou executed just moments ago. Is there something more we should know, or are you trying to brown nose your way to getting your things back."
Turning to Zong Calrdogo huffs, "What is your name and how do you say we go about getting our items back? Any other, maybe better, suggestions than brown nosing our way to them?"
"And what about you there, with the ridiculously long beard." Caldrogo grunts as he turns to Elric. "What are you known as and what do you say we do about retrieving our items?"
Caldrogo turns to look at the group as a whole, "I am called Caldrogo. I fear nothing that lies ahead of me. I am ready to take this journey with you that stand in front of me. I suggest we make some plan so we may be on our way."
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old Sep 4th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Mors's Avatar
Mors Mors is offline
?siht daer uoy naC
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 16th, 2020
RPXP: 0
Mors
Posts: 48
"Zong, but don't go tellin' the world that. Me, I'm the gamblin' type. With that bein' said, I wager we'll see our would be executioner with our things soon." Zong steps away from the wall to find a more comfortable place to seat himself. "So, I am goin' to wait. If the three of you don't want to do the same, how about two of us stay and two of us leave to find this library? Or all of you could leave and I'll catch up. But, I can't carry all of your stuff."

__________________
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Last edited by Mors; Feb 26th, 2014 at 07:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 04:12 PM
GOOCHpube's Avatar
GOOCHpube GOOCHpube is offline
Very Young Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Sep 16th, 2015
RPXP: 0
GOOCHpube
Posts: 13
Intimidate check
Dice Roll:
1d20+8 (16)+8 Total = 24

Variel glares at the barbarian. "I wouldn't expect a simpleton like you to understand civilized conversation. Once it becomes a job for our life that man became our lord. And trying to Intimidate us into helping you isn't going to help the likes of you much." Variel looks back and the two men before him. "I do apologize for my ill mannered companion. So will our belongings be at the library?"
__________________
http://instagram.com/goochpube#

Last edited by GOOCHpube; Sep 5th, 2013 at 04:27 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old Sep 5th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Mors's Avatar
Mors Mors is offline
?siht daer uoy naC
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 16th, 2020
RPXP: 0
Mors
Posts: 48
Zong looks at the peculiar looking Was he burned badly by a large quantity of oil that stained his skin? Or perhaps, he worked in a coal mine and hasn't washed in some time?elf, and lets out a humorous sigh. "Now there's an idea I wouldn't bet my coin on. I doubt they're in the spirit of doin' the four of us any favors like conveniently haulin' our luggage to our future destination. And while Caldrogo is brash, the brute has a point. No lord of mine would seek to end my life on a whim, Thinkin' back on it, it sounds worse than I thought.even if I was an unannounced and unfamiliar guest in his home. I would understand collectin' a beatin' and bein' thrown out, or some time in confinement. But Death? However, it seems we are 'inclined' to serve him." Still grinning he shakes his head. "No...I would call Lord Get it? Vandermark.Man-that-barks our tormentor."

Boredom quickly consumes Zong as he looks around the room. "So...what did the three of you do to be granted a seat under the executioner's blade anyway?"
__________________
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Last edited by Mors; Nov 15th, 2013 at 06:56 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 01:07 AM
Calan Calan is offline
Juvenile Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Feb 6th, 2015
RPXP: 0
Calan
Posts: 26
"I would hardly say I was attempting to intimidate, and I would not say I need help from the likes of you. I stated the facts and asked questions, began to form a plan.." Caldrogo takes a large step towards Variel, entering his personal space with forceful confidence. "If you consider that to be ill mannered, you are in for a long journey." Towering over the less than pleasing sight Caldrogo roars, "And the only simpleton here seems to be other than that extremely quiet dwarf, but that is not of concern at the momentyou for being so readily willing to praise and work for the man who was set to kill us all! " Saliva flies out of his mouth as he speaks. "Now are you going to continue to be sensitive to my words or can we move on with what lies in front of us?!"

Caldrogo steps back returning to a calmer conversation. "Unfortunately we don't even have our coin to bet at the moment. I am ready and willing to do what is needed to regain our supplies, then we can all just be on our way."
"I was captured and brought to this forsaken place," Caldrogo recalls. "I was in a scuffle with a few others when I was ambushed by over 15 guards from this city. I fought off a number of them as I tried for my life and freedom, but even I have my limits in combat." Caldrogo spits at the ground, slightly frustrated with himself that he's even in this situation. "Eventually they overwhelmed me, bound my hands and feet, and then we rode for over an hour back to the city."
"What landed the rest of you here?"


Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Icarus434's Avatar
Icarus434 Icarus434 is offline
Mature Adult Dragon
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Nov 27th, 2020
RPXP: 56
Icarus434
Posts: 242
The executioner re-enters the large throne room carrying a sack almost as overwhelming as himself. He walks slowly over to the group of you and drops the bag, which hits the ground so hard you feel it in your feet. "Here are your weapons, shite if you ask me. No quicker way to meet the Gravedigger than a dull blade." He turns and exits the room once again and you are left to each other and your task.

 
__________________
"I am the eternal, I walk the night, I am the reaper of souls."
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old Sep 11th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Mors's Avatar
Mors Mors is offline
?siht daer uoy naC
 
Tools
User Statistics
Last Visit: Dec 16th, 2020
RPXP: 0
Mors
Posts: 48
Zong stands pleased. His face is all teeth as his grin becomes a large smile. "Now see, in Zong we trust!" he exclaims. "I knew he'd be a good doggy and deliver the goods," he says while checking the door to make sure the good dog wasn't nosing at it. Zong huddles over the bag and starts rummaging through it in search of his belongings. "As long as we're all satisfied with the treats 'Head Bag' brought us then we can start towards that library." He takes out a sickle, a wrist sheath, and then a bandolier and starts to count aloud quickly, "One, two, three...eight, nine." He checks the bag a final time. After reaching in every corner he stands and says, "Damn, no dice. And I thought we were getting all of our weapons.. Looks like the rest is yours mates."

 
__________________
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Last edited by Mors; Apr 30th, 2014 at 11:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:32 AM.
Skin by Birched, making use of original art by paiute.( 2009-2012)


RPG Crossing, Copyright ©2003 - 2023, RPG Crossing Inc; powered by vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Template-Modifications by TMB