Notices

Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 01:37 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 198
galadan88 galadan88
The Mess Hall

Here you can ask questions or talk about anything that matters to you. Feel free to enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of this room and please stay civil at all times. To start off a discussion I have many ideas:

- Discussion about the merits of both captain applications. Nobody should be ashamed to voice his/her opinion and I hope both captains-wanabes will take the criticism in stride. You can explain your choice here or ask the contestants some burning questions!

- Discuss your ideas or ones you have seen somewhere that you think have merit (and are in some way linked to the game haha).

- Ask any question about the Game, MY Game, the rules, character creation or whatever strikes your fancy.

More to come...
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 11:26 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 719
Rhus Rhus Rhus Rhus Rhus Rhus Rhus
How do you access the Serenity CS's here on the site? I've found one elsewhere, but would prefer to use the one here...
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 12:52 PM
137 NPSG Graduates

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 38823
zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian
Try checking the upper right hand corner of your screen, section marked Tools.
Go to new character sheets. You'll have to re-log in, same name, same password. But there should be the Serenity sheets.
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 01:25 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Ahh, thank you.

Regarding the Captain position, it has been a difficult decision. Both are good candidates. My vote however goes to Kazuya Akodo, although I think Brutal would prefer Ian Maser. Nothing against Ian, it is just my opinion that Kaz would be slightly better suited to the position. When considering the two personalities, I can see an interesting relationship between the two with Ian as the man between the Captain and the Crew.
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 02:01 PM
137 NPSG Graduates

Tools
User Statistics
zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian
Just wanted to mention that I, zevonian, am a dude.
Hot Green is a chick.

Is it ok for me to vote for a captain, even though HG is an 'original smuggler'?
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 02:09 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
galadan88 galadan88
Zevonian, everything appears to be in order.

Rhus I went over your CS. You need to put d6 in the basic skill before going into specializations where you start at d8 (paying for d2 over the basic d6).

Sniperwolf I was quite confused by your high stats until I saw all your complications. I'll assume that's where you got your extra points, but I hope you're ready to suffer mwahahahahahaha!

Message to all: If you put a complication in your CS, I will use it. If it's a major complication, I will use it at the least opportune time or quite often, depends on what it is. If you can manage your complications yourselves, putting your character in shitty situations, I won't interfere, but if I think you've led a rosy life so far, you will fall into the muck real fast!

I'm not saying this to be against you though, I want us all to have fun, but those complications allow pretty neat benefits and I don't want them to be freebies.
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 02:12 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
galadan88 galadan88
yes yes everyone gets a vote, even I did. this will be the captain of the "future" crew, not necessarily the old captain.
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 02:45 PM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Thank you. I've adjusted the Skills section.

Can Nutribars be purchased individually?
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 02:57 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
galadan88 galadan88
They are priced at 570 credits for 100 bars, so I'll say 6 credits each if purchased in lesser quantities.
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:38 PM
137 NPSG Graduates

Tools
User Statistics
What thread do you want us to put any of the 3x3x3 characters in?
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:58 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
galadan88 galadan88
Just make one post that you will edit in the important folks thread. I've already reserved a post for my NPCs at the top (since they obviously are sooooo much more important than yours! kidding.) so everyone can post there.

I also wanted to mention that as long as everyone has not posted their character sheet we won't be starting the game. I need to know was on the original crew for the first scene, and then I'll start some other threads for the folks who are not in the shuttle.
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 12:06 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Rifte
My CS is done, linked in the char page and should be accessible in my name. Also, I voted for myself, not sure if you wanted the two captain candidates to or not. If not, just discount one of them.
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 12:24 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
galadan88 galadan88
You can vote for yourself, no problem, everyone is entitled a vote!

2 problems with your CS though, you have +2 stats than you should and +2 in assets (you either need to reduce one major to a minor asset or remove a minor or get a complication up to major, your choice).

You also share quite a few Traits with your comrade captain applicant (4 I believe), so when it is decided who is captain, you two might want to sort it out.
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 12:54 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
galadan88 galadan88
Also just to be sure, everyone gets 42 attribute points and 62 skills points. I won't count every gorram skill point but some appeared a bit low, though that might be due to my leaky brainpan.
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 01:02 AM
Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 0
Rifte
I removed deadly calm completely, which should make up for both of those, if I understand the rules correctly.