yeah he is on right now.

Total Natural 1's: 13 Total Natural 20's: 12 Date Started: 11/19/07
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 12:37 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 198
galadan88 galadan88
I'm still here. just damn busy it was our national day here in Québec (Canada) so I was away for two days. I'm trying to figure out how to merge the two threads (won't happen that soon but still) so I haven't managed to post something coherent yet. that's the kind of **** you get with a beginner DM I guess I'm trying to write right now but I can't say I'm that inspired. I'll try to have something tomorrow or monday. I'd say sorry but it appears that most of my posts begin that way in this thread so I'll just try to do better and stop apologizing.
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 02:05 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 520
Krogher Krogher Krogher Krogher Krogher Krogher
Chill, I wasn't mad or anything, I just didn't know what was up. Toss us a heads up, we appreciate it! Seriously Galadan, you're doing a bang-up job, and this has the makings of a great game, don't worry so much, it was just a little question.

Also, you live in Quebec? AWESOME! I went there for a French Field Trip four years ago in eighth grade. Great city, very culturally cool and culinarily yummy.
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 01:22 PM
137 NPSG Graduates

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 38823
zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian
How much farther, Papa Smurf?
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
galadan88 galadan88
Soooooo one of the two thread has been updated. This is your DM speaking and we will land shortly. Thanks for choosing this game. Thank you all for the many worthy suggestions and for your patience. I'll be away for the weekend but I won't be gone long. With my posting schedule, this won't change much...
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 11:52 PM
137 NPSG Graduates

Tools
User Statistics
zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian zevonian
Upon reading the latest game post, I think it's ok for me to state my very first thoughts on how HG would handle the situation...

Land as soon as possible, grab gear, run away from shuttle.

Off to find a quote, if anyone vehemently opposes the above idea, please let me know soon.
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 02:24 AM
R.I.P. Dungeon Master

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 196
SniperWolf SniperWolf
Sounds like a sound idea to me, although one thing I might have tried is rigging the thing to blow and then leave. Reavers open it up to see if anyone is inside and BOOM!!! Although you might not have enough time for that so a land a dash is good.

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 09:35 AM
137 NPSG Graduates

Tools
User Statistics
Wolf: from the description I read, I think the shuttle's gonna blow soon after landing. As for HG, she wouldn't rig a ship to deliberately explode like that.
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 11:49 AM
R.I.P. Dungeon Master

Tools
User Statistics
SniperWolf SniperWolf
Well like I said that's just what my character would do, then again she is a mechanic with a pechant for revenge.

Old Jul 1st, 2009, 09:26 PM
137 NPSG Graduates

Tools
User Statistics
Clearly Hot Green was not Born Behind The Wheel.
But c'mon, you know this wouldn't be nearly as much fun if we'd just hopped on a Firefly like Shepherd Book did to start things out.
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 02:05 AM
R.I.P. Dungeon Master

Tools
User Statistics
SniperWolf SniperWolf
ah the dice god laugh at your attempt to land safely.

Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 12:27 PM
137 NPSG Graduates

Tools
User Statistics
Had I attempted to out manuever the Reavers and made those rolls, we'd be hit with magnetic grapplers right about now. So, I guess there's a bright side.
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 12:07 AM
Ancient Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
galadan88 galadan88
Hey you made it, I know 5 ain't that high but that's why it's a moderate difficulty. Even unlucky HG can get it! Soooooo, I'm taking off for my camping trip in like 4 hours and all I have on my pc, staring back at me are those words: "The pleasure is all mine Miss Wilder" answered Merkland after standing up to greet her. I'm gonna have to work on that. Another delay but back at work on sunday evening.
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 12:39 AM
137 NPSG Graduates

Tools
User Statistics
Ya know, if we were to horribly crash not so gracefully land near the current location of everyone in the Whitefall thread, that would rock.
Old Jul 3rd, 2009, 02:19 AM
R.I.P. Dungeon Master

Tools
User Statistics
SniperWolf SniperWolf
It would sure wake up that sleepy city.