twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 08-14-2019, 12:12 AM

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 50
DocRichards
Looking to get back in the groove

New to this site but not pbp or tabletop gaming. Mostly play DnD and WoD. Just looking to throw some duce and meet cool people.
Old 08-14-2019, 09:53 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 16400
Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros Imveros
Welcome to the club chummer!

Ah, another seeker of the illustrious groove. Many have tried to get it back, but most will fail! Head warnings in the prophecy!!!

Which editions of D&D do you play? 5E is the fan-favorite by a country mile, but 3.5 is still alive and kicking as well. Believe it or not, I'll even see a game of AD&D or even 4e from time to time!

Any good stories to share from your time behind the table?

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you settle in!
Old 08-14-2019, 05:34 PM
The Methuselah of DnD

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 57363
Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk Admin Dirk
Welcome!

I know Stella got her groove back, so I am sure you can too. Is throwing duce a typo, or is that from a game system I don't know (which is basically, 99% of the systems, since I only know 2/3 of the versions of DnD, and nothing else). As for cool people, you just met Imveros, and I am sure Choco will be by soon... so that's two of the coolest we have, right there!

Happy gaming!
Old 08-14-2019, 08:20 PM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4973
DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold DaysUntold
Hey! Anyone who gets Imvernos to break out the Emperor's New Groove gifs is destined to be a great addition to the community.

There's plenty of DnD games advertised all the time and I've seen a huge amount of WoD players joining recently. I'm sure you'll be able to find a game you're interested in!

Hope to see you around.
Old 08-15-2019, 03:18 AM
breathsunflower450rainbow

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 20230
chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla chocoladevla
Goodmorning DocRichards,

Welcome over here and I hope we can present you some groove ;-). Have you been cruising the site yet, maybe you have some questions we can help you with? Or some feedback we can use to grow???
Old 08-15-2019, 04:29 AM
Bad Wolf

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 22426
Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem Inem
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin Dirk View Post
As for cool people, you just met Imveros, and I am sure Choco will be by soon... so that's two of the coolest we have, right there!
And you've also met dirk, so that offsets the total coolness level of people you've met so far back down to a reasonable level

In all seriousness though, let me join in the welcomes to the site. As the others have said, you should definitely find those systems here. And maybe a few more that you can learn over time. I know I did.