Information Mr Hugo's Wonderfully Horrific Monster Zoo - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Dungeons & Dragons: 5e > Storm of the Leviathan
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 09-14-2017, 05:12 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 340
starscream205 starscream205 starscream205 starscream205
Mr Hugo's Wonderfully Horrific Monster Zoo

In a deep recess of a forgotten land, there stands a lone attraction for all but the bravest of adventurers to visit. Owned by a man who owns less of his wits than most people, wearing a black and white striped waist coat over an unbuttoned white shirt, skinny black pants and a black top hat who goes by the name of Mr Hugo. It would be safe to say that Mr Hugo isn't exactly human and that his name could just be a name that he adopted from a person he has met before.

Over the years he has collected some of the strangest creatures no one has ever laid eyes upon before now. Welcome to Mr Hugo's Wonderfully Horrific Monster Zoo!

Last edited by starscream205; 09-18-2017 at 08:44 PM.
Old 09-15-2017, 07:28 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 340
starscream205 starscream205 starscream205 starscream205
The Mother Of Maggots

As you approach the enclose this beast is kept in you can hear a squelching,
squirming noise. The beast is a monstrous maggot, kept in a tunnel carved of stone and fed scraps of meat from various sources.

"AAHHH! This is one of my favourite bubah's! She is pretty and squelchy and cuddley and squishy, she is my Mother o' maggots! I can't tell you how long it's taken to grown her into this magnificent specimen you see before you! I raised her from a little grub into this shining steed! I'll tell you a fact about her if you'd like, this monster is actually full of its own maggots."

With that Mr. Hugo vanishes and reappears inside the enclosure. He gives the creature a hard slap on it's translucent flesh and chuckles.

Last edited by starscream205; 09-16-2017 at 02:36 PM.