RPG Crossing
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Nov 19th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Dreaded blue eye-square!

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 5997
Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios Adorios
Yay, more co-DMs means more movement!

I think I've got my equipment list done up all purty. So one of you can check the character sheets, which I'll soon be moving along with all of my other information, into the private thread from the cast thread.

Doing the NPC Housemates (like the Royal Guard and whatnot) will probably wait for the weekend. I should at least try to do some of my real life work this week.
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1458
Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos Gulielmos
My four I choose our Goplayer7, HereticforLife, Jataan, and Adrios unless I am otherwise informed. I look forward to seeing how things play out.

Are you a Pathfinder GM? Join the team at Eternity's End
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 12:37 AM
Lord of the Dork Side

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6049
darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon
And that leave me kaylara, legion, Azedenkae, and Gadring. Alright then, the lines have been drawn. Except more information in the coming future.
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 12:43 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 14924
Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum
Did you mean to EXPECT more information?
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Lord of the Dork Side

Tools
User Statistics
darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon darthcharon
No, lines have been drawn for everyone except for more information in the coming future, and yes that totally makes sense. DON'T QUESTION IT >.>
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 12:55 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum Insacrum
Yes, it makes sense after you change punctuation and add a word.
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Lord of the Dork Side

Tools
User Statistics
Why, you might not know this, but periods are often used as an abbreviation for the word "for", and usually placed before the word that "for" is supposed to be put in. Also, my computer auto capitalizes words after a period. But hey, what are you going to do. That's life. *shrug*

Last edited by darthcharon; Nov 20th, 2013 at 12:59 AM.
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 01:01 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
BTW, did you like how I actually posted some questions in your Rappan Athuk thread?
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 01:10 AM
Lord of the Dork Side

Tools
User Statistics
If you asked a question, it was so cleverly hidden that I cannot find it.
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Are you allowing full Orcs (as apposed to half orcs), also would you be willing to allow the classes from the Advance Class Guide playtest which just came out today?
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 01:27 AM
Lord of the Dork Side

Tools
User Statistics
Ah, I see that now. Well, I actually talked to another player, and had this agreement with him, which I will share with everyone once the game starts; everyone will get one freeform character which can be any reasonable race/class combo, even a 3rd party one, but all other characters will have to come from the sources I listed. So you'll have the option of either starting with your freeform, or saving it for one of your future characters die (and believe me, in Rappan Athuk, it's not a question of if but when).
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Interesting... Thanks.
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 09:13 PM
yvan eht nioj

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9628
irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777 irishking7777
Is there a rule, or a house rule, on Wizards & their spell books? If creating a multi-level Wizard, how does one determine if he's found a few extra spell's other than the 2 he get's every level?

Also, welcome Guliemos. This is turing into quite the party.

Last edited by irishking7777; Nov 20th, 2013 at 09:14 PM.
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
I think what Darth has done is say that you only get your 2 per level from leveling and everything else has to be purchased through scrolls, and then transcribed.

Last edited by Insacrum; Nov 20th, 2013 at 09:16 PM.
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 10:03 PM
All out of bubblegum.

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2054
HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife HereticForLife
Welcome Gulielmos! It's good to have more co-DMs, if for no other reason than to spread workload around. The last thing we need is DM burnout in a game with such potential :O

Edit: Also just noticed that I was one of the players you chose. I'm flattered.

Last edited by HereticForLife; Nov 20th, 2013 at 10:06 PM.