Old 01-24-2017, 11:29 PM
Orange Pirate
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7794
Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse
Metro Manila, Philippines

I know this is a long shot, but here goes nothing.Looking to join a group that plays at or near the Metro Manila area. I know D&D 5E and 13th Age well, and I have passable grasp of Pathfinder, Fate and Cypher. I am also willing to learn other systems.

If there's anyone out there, other than me, who's from the country and also a regular on this site, send me a PM or reply to this thread.
Old 02-06-2017, 04:55 AM
Community Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 3701
Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco Peachyco
If you have a Facebook account, you might try searching for 'Dungeons & Dragons Manila' or 'Tabletop RPG Manila' there. I have sworn off FB as a matter of principle so I ain't checking it anymore, but I have friends there that still play, some of them active in organized play and the RPG community. I was a founding member of the Hobby Gamers' Circle in UP Diliman, and many of my friends and classmates from there have since been making their presence felt in the community (such as the creators of Nosfecatu).

Good luck, and Happy Gaming! ^_^
Old 02-06-2017, 05:39 AM
Orange Pirate
Good People

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 7794
Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse Osse
I quit Facebook a little over six years ago. Made searching for gaming groups harder than it should be.

Wish I heard of your club when I was a UP Diliman student. To be honest, I never expected anyone to reply to this thread. It's a surprise to see a fellow Pinoy here, much less a fellow Isko. Been on this site for almost two years and you're the first one I've encountered. Seen you around on RPGX several times, but I had no clue.

Anyway, thanks for the info. Happy gaming to you too!
Old 03-08-2017, 03:46 AM
Watcher of the Myst

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 916
mystwatch mystwatch mystwatch mystwatch mystwatch mystwatch mystwatch mystwatch
I'm around Metro Manila (Makati, to be specific) too, and went through Diliman too, although unfortunately I have no tabletop group to speak of. I've only played D&D 5e online, either through these boards or through Discord, and I am generally twitchy with dealing with other people face to face XD

Sorry if this isn't very helpful, although you did ask if there's anyone else out there, and I guess I might be able to join a group if I can overcome my shyness. XD
Closed Thread