twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 06-16-2019, 10:28 PM
Risen Lich

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 698
Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik
ah okay fair enough it's late here now if I am allowed to wait to tomorrow I'll have her up and ready
Old 06-17-2019, 05:33 PM
Risen Lich

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 698
Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik Chaos Havik
MortimerName: Aeron Mortimer
Image:

Race: Human
Class: Cleric- Grave Domain (The Matron of Ravens)
CharSheet: https://www.rpgcrossing.com/profiler/view.php?id=80280
Trait: I quote sacred texts in almost every situation.
Ideal: Aspiration I seek to be worthy in the eyes of my goddess by living up to her teachings and commandments.
Flaw: I am perhaps too willing to embrace death at times.
Bond:I owe my life to the Priests that saved me from a plague.

Personality: Mortimer can be seen as quite an eccentric fellow. While Cerics to the Raven Matron are indeed not uncommon traveling with one can indeed be quite strange at time, especially if Mortimer happens to be that cleric. It is indeed very common to find him praising and worshiping the Goddess of death at nearly any chance he gets, or invents. This has given him quite the morbid sense of humor in rather grave matters. Most telling of all in this unending piety to The Matron of Ravens, is his seeming acceptance of his own death. While in no means suicidal, or rushing head long into full danger, Mortimer never the less seems at times too willing to embrace his end so that he might, in his hopes at least, eternally serve his goddess once she claim ownership of his soul.

Still some time around this cleric will show that death is not the only thing on his mind. Having been spurred by the priests that saved his own life, Mortimer always looks to pay the favor forward. He is at heart a good natured man and belives he can uses his gifts to ease pain and save lives of the common people. After all he dose not stop death merly move the end date. In the end, as he is always happy to point out. All Mortals have a meeting with his Patron Goddess, and she will always get her due in time.

Background: Aeron was once a rather ordinary child with his only stand out feature being his silver colored hair. at the age of nine though his life would be devisated and eventually alters all becosue of a pulage that swept though the area. As friends and loved ones died around him the young boy did everything he could to stay alive. It was when he was at deaths door his life was saved and his new path in life began. Priests of The Matron of Ravens had come to the devastated town to bury the dead and give them proper sending off. Among the head of these priests was a cleric to the goddess of death. Coming across the poor boy the Cleric treated him of his illness though the divine powers she herself had been granted.

The boy had indeed been saved but he was one of only a very few to survive the illness that had befallen his village. With all his friends and family lost he had nowhere to turn. The priests were quick to take him in and from there his studies would begin. He would devote himself utterly to the worship of the Matron of Ravens. By his late teens he was already leading eulogies and memorial services for the honored dead.

The day however would come when his powers would manifest. Powers given to him directly by the Goddess herself. He threw himself ever further into piety in her name and he began his studies anew. Priests helping prepare him over the years for his eventual pilgrimage to carry out The Matron's will. Now he travels forth, to preach her name, to heal and bring light to other, to uphold the sanctity of death, and to lay to waste the foul machinations of the undead.

Roleplay sample of a fight:The Zombies let out hissed groans as they sracthed their way at the door groaning and bashing on the entrance to the inn. Inside the terrified survivors of the town huddled as their barricades began to crack and splinter foretelling their grisly end at the hands of former friedns and loved ones.

That's when the bolt of light shot form the from the other side of the town. Strikes and burning down the zombies around with holy light as Mortimer flanked by warrior priests and even a paladin charged in. Bringing down another burst of light on the undead the cleric cried out. After them! slay every single one. Do not let these affronts to the Matron exist even a moment longer!" He cried out summoning more holy fire from above as the undead were decimated by those that were well equipped to handle their kind.

Last edited by Chaos Havik; 06-18-2019 at 03:32 PM.
Old 06-17-2019, 05:56 PM
Mature Adult Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 393
Treble83 Treble83 Treble83 Treble83
Dae'Ron Alryl
right-aligned image

Application Complete

Name: Dae'Ron Alryl

Race: Wood Elf

Class: Rogue (Leaving room for Swashbuckler OR Inquisitive, depending on where the campaign takes me).

Charachter Sheet

Trait: I never pass up a friendly wager.
Ideal: Freedom. The sea is freedom-the freedom to go anywhere and do anything. (Chaotic)
Flaw: Once I start drinking, it's hard for me to stop.
Bond: Ruthless pirates murdered my captain and crewmates, plundered our ship, and left me to die. Vengeance will be mine.

Personality:
Although not a man of many words, Dae'Ron is very good at the art of conversation. When not actively employed, he can generally be found in a tavern, chatting up the bartenders or a patron or two. He prefers to keep these conversations rather private and tries to avoid drawing a crowd. He's become quite adept at this strategy but it's got a major flaw. He's also a big fan of ale and gambling. It almost got him killed once or twice in Floatsam. Once because he won money from the wrong guys and another time (or two?) because of his loud mouth. For all of the great things that his friend Aoth had taught him, he considered drinking and gambling to be among the best.

Despite his penchant for good drink and good times, Dae'Ron is very good at forgetting all of that when's he's got a job to do. While he is out on a job or a hunt, his focus is laser sharp. Especially since what happened to his crew. Now, more than ever, he's determined to keep his senses about him when danger may be close. It takes him time to warm up to new companions but once he does, you've got a friend for life.

Last edited by Treble83; 06-17-2019 at 10:33 PM.
Old 06-17-2019, 10:18 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 425
Gualdarrama Gualdarrama Gualdarrama Gualdarrama Gualdarrama
Notice

Closed to new applicants until further notice.

PMs have been sent to accepted players.

Thanks for the interest.
Old 06-17-2019, 10:28 PM
CommunityCoffee Supporter

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9156
Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit Drachenspirit
Congrats everyone who made it!!
Old 06-22-2019, 02:18 AM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Application reopened... looking for one character.
Old 06-22-2019, 10:52 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 452
Houtoku Houtoku Houtoku Houtoku Houtoku
WIP - Will finish ASAP if you're still open by the time I get back home, but have a wedding tomorrow that I'm a groomsman in... soo... bedtime now.

Lucian Rotheniel
right-aligned image

Name: Lucian Rotheniel
Image: >>>
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Sorcerer (Wild Magic)
CharSheet: Lucian
Background: Outlander
Trait: I'm always picking things up, absently fiddling with them, and sometimes accidentally breaking them.
Ideal: Change Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with them.
Flaw: Don't expect me to save those who can't save themselves. It is nature's way that the strong thrive and the weak perish.
Bond: I will bring terrible wrath down on the evildoers who destroyed my homeland.
Personality: TBD
Roleplay sample of a fight: TBD
Current Games: Broken Isles

Last edited by Houtoku; 06-22-2019 at 11:19 PM.
Old 06-22-2019, 11:49 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1541
Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest Krow Nest
Finished now
Old 06-23-2019, 05:29 PM
Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Application now closed... thank you.