Game Thread Problems on the Grape Vine - Page 2 - RPG Crossing
RPG Crossing Home Forums Create An Account! Site Rules & Help

RPG Crossing
Go Back   RPG Crossing > Games > Pathfinder: 1e > Mercenary Guild, Pathfinder Edition
twitter facebook mastodon bluesky

Notices

Old Jun 15th, 2014, 03:06 AM
Bewitched by the Moon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4261
Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor
"Looks like someone was dragged behind a horse.. there's something else here too." Terrowin examined the tracks a bit more, starting to follow after them back to their source.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 05:43 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10833
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
"Slavers, maybe? Or bandits claiming someone to sport with?" he sighs, looking down the road toward the Vinyard, "We have a job to do... But we can't just leave these people to their fates..."

Looking to Terrowin, "You mind a detour? Who knows, we may find some lucrative loot in the process."

But his new companion is already following the tracks and so Selte grins, takes a moment to tie his horse up in a place with access to grass but concealed from the road, and then heads after Terrowin.

After a moments thought, "Hey, I am still here okay. Just keep going."

And with a twist of his new ring he pops out of sight!
oocActivating my Ring of Invisibility.
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 06:17 PM
Bewitched by the Moon

Tools
User Statistics
Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor Aerandor
Terrowin remained focused on the task at hand, barely acknowledging his partner's words. He assumed that being part of the Guild necessarily implied pursuing heroic action, when it was called for, regardless of if it was part of the contract or not.
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 09:00 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 887
dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire dragonfire
OOCok since you are going to follow, give me some survival and perception checks
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 01:09 PM
Bewitched by the Moon

Tools
User Statistics
OOCHere's 2 checks for each.
Dice Perception:
d20+11 (2)+11 Total = 13
d20+11 (17)+11 Total = 28
Dice Survival:
d20+13 (14)+13 Total = 27
d20+13 (8)+13 Total = 21
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 01:36 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain Moridain
Selte follows a fair distance behind the tracker, not wanting to give him away. He keeps his eyes out for anyone who might decide to jump then though.
Dice perception:
1d20+3 (18)+3 Total = 21
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 01:02 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Following the tracks a short distance you find that they lead to a small wooded area, you quickly see a mule tied to a tree just inside the small forest and there appears to be a number of small wounds on its hindquarter. Moving closer to the woods you start to here a series of gargled shrieks along with what sounds to be laughter from several creatures and some growling.
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 02:43 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Selte hears the sounds and barely muffles a curse, he speeds up. He is hardly the most stealthy of people, but invisibility does wonders for keeping one concealed.
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 04:28 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 04:31 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 04:49 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 05:00 PM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 06:16 PM
Bewitched by the Moon

Tools
User Statistics
Terrowin heard the sound of his friend as he moved past their lookout point, remaining hidden while waiting patiently for him to return and report.
Dice Perception again:
d20+11 (14)+11 Total = 25
Dice Stealth:
d20+9 (3)+9 Total = 12
Old Jun 23rd, 2014, 11:28 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
Selte, rushing forward towards the noise you come to a small clearing were you can see a number of goblins and goblins dogs around a older man. They old man is still alive but you can see how they have started cutting into him and a good size fire has been prepped, you can tell that they mean to eat him and it doesn't look as if he has much life left in him.
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 01:31 AM
Massively Multitasking

Tools
User Statistics
Sparing no time, Selte starts to cast. He knows the strident words will draw attention but hopefully his invisibility will protect him for the time it takes for the spell to go off.

His loud voice should also draw his companion in quickly, all going well.

"Spirits of Air and Light, come forth from the Celestial plane and strike down these who would harm the innocent!" he chants in celestial.
oocCasting Summon Monster 2 for 1d3 Celestial Eagles. They appear and act on his next turn and stick around for 5 turns. Note that since this isn't a directly hostile action I stay invisible, but they would get perception to spot me from the sound. Fortunately invisibility gives me +40 on stealth checks if I stand still. ^_^
Dice number of eagles:
1d3 3
Dice stealth:
1d20+41 (7)+41 Total = 48