RPG Crossing
twitter google facebook

Notices

Old 02-09-2017, 05:08 PM
Aged Cheddar

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13947
sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel
That's okay. I'm not a real person, but we can all pretend!
Old 02-09-2017, 05:22 PM
Peace was never an option

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 24267
Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner Avner
Well hello Skynet
Old 02-10-2017, 10:44 PM
Aged Cheddar

Tools
User Statistics
sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel sammichweasel
It's a game thread! Bam! If you want to express the joy your character had on the flight over, that'd be fun, but it is not required. Please, have fun with your guide. There is more going on here than meets the eye!

Or is there?!

Well, I mean, probably.

Or maybe not?!

No, no, probably.
Old 02-11-2017, 12:01 AM

Tools
User Statistics
Excited but too tired to get anything up tonight. Tomorrow for sure!
Old 02-17-2017, 12:24 PM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 10185
Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack
How we doing here?
To the Callhill 5E: Baldur's Gate (DM), Dragon Heist (DM), Giants and Beyond (PC) Out of the Abyss (PC), DotMM (PC), To the Depths of Hel (PC), The Dark Citadel (PC) , SKT (PC); PF2:Age of Ashes (PC). Oath of Sangus.
Old 02-17-2017, 04:35 PM
Aged Cheddar

Tools
User Statistics
Trying to give Ollie some time... If I don't hear from him, I'm just going to NPC him. He's been a friend on here for a while, so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. We will proceed Monday, hell or high water, and posting rate should pick up.
Old 02-17-2017, 04:45 PM

Tools
User Statistics
Looks like he hasn't been on since the 3rd maybe try and PM him.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:43 PM
Aged Cheddar

Tools
User Statistics
Yeah, I tried. Hopefully he has an email alert set up.
Old 02-20-2017, 11:31 AM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2358
nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles
I'm in another campaign with Ollie and he hasn't posted there in a long while too.
Old 02-28-2017, 08:13 PM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack
What's our sit rep? We proceeding or waiting for our last member?
To the Callhill 5E: Baldur's Gate (DM), Dragon Heist (DM), Giants and Beyond (PC) Out of the Abyss (PC), DotMM (PC), To the Depths of Hel (PC), The Dark Citadel (PC) , SKT (PC); PF2:Age of Ashes (PC). Oath of Sangus.
Old 03-08-2017, 01:31 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 2358
nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles nickostopheles
@sammichweasel - I think it's time to presume Ollie ain't around. So how about his PC ain't here yet and we proceed?
Old 03-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
I'm going to sign off guys. Great if you can get things going! Two weeks a bit too long for my tastes. Thanks.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:09 PM
Aged Cheddar

Tools
User Statistics
I'm sorry, too much of this was built around the characters. I know, silly of me on a PbP, but I wanted something that would carry through. Planning for one character's eventual progression was harrying enough, but then we had a swap out and then a drop. I'd like to say I've put too much work into it to let it go, but honestly, I've got to know when to cut and run.

Again, sorry. I just lost too much heart to proceed with this.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:19 PM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
SW: I was willing to stick it out, mate. But two weeks without a game post or even ooc is a bridge too far. Sorry if my drop was the nail in the coffin. First game I have dropped since I started about a year ago. Have fun in your other PBP games, guys.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:28 PM
Aged Cheddar

Tools
User Statistics
Nah, I was referring to Ollie. Between actually kinda knowing the guy and losing all the work I did on his character, that did it for me.