twitter facebook

Notices

Old 11-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Descendant of Dragons

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 6092
Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon Dakkon
So what, have 3 campaigns going on at once under the Callhill franchise?

I have Sworn the oath of Sangus!
Old 11-02-2016, 12:06 PM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 13830
Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack
I think Shao would understand. I'll NPC Rulag, then move the campaign to Neverwinter maybe? I can always cut and paste the last posts into a new folder. He can pick up where he left off later...Let's see what the others have to say. Either Shao died, is in a coma, or his wife didn't like his hobby. People will have to forgive the inconsistencies with Faerun. Going to bring Sparse and Famine to Faerun!!! Especially Sparse. I may have Drud mention Sparse as well.
To the Callhill 5E: Baldur's Gate (DM), Dragon Heist (DM), Giants and Beyond (PC) Out of the Abyss (PC), DotMM (PC), To the Depths of Hel (PC), The Dark Citadel (PC) , SKT (PC); PF2:Age of Ashes (PC). Oath of Sangus.

Last edited by Bluejack; 11-02-2016 at 12:09 PM.
Old 11-02-2016, 12:20 PM
Descendant of Dragons

Tools
User Statistics
Are you going to try and DM it, on top of Callhill? While i appreciate the characters being used, i worry about you pushing yourself too hard, my friend.

Old 11-02-2016, 12:57 PM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack Bluejack
We might recruit a DM, or have an open RP with the characters. I think an open RP with just storytelling and less mechanics could be fun. We could just write their adventures in a shared story. Just spit ballin'
To the Callhill 5E: Baldur's Gate (DM), Dragon Heist (DM), Giants and Beyond (PC) Out of the Abyss (PC), DotMM (PC), To the Depths of Hel (PC), The Dark Citadel (PC) , SKT (PC); PF2:Age of Ashes (PC). Oath of Sangus.
Old 11-02-2016, 01:08 PM
Descendant of Dragons

Tools
User Statistics
You know, open RP in neverwinter between the characters could be fun. Maybe some player managed sparring in between them could be cool tool. And if ever needed, could switch characters with one of the other groups if it's never needed.

Old 11-02-2016, 01:18 PM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
Let's just do that. Rulag is about being a ladies' man frequently poisoned redeemable and lovable dingbat. So I'll start a Neverwinter Open RP thread.
Old 11-02-2016, 01:25 PM
Descendant of Dragons

Tools
User Statistics
Just an idea, to throw it out there. We could play things out as a mystery, and each of us adding a layer of DM'ing to surprise the rest of the team. For example, Steve adds a secret, that we all react to, but we add our own secrets, which Steve and co react to, and Terry adds something, and so on... Does it make sense?

Old 11-02-2016, 01:31 PM
Overlord of Imagination

Tools
User Statistics
I think that is fine. We just do a group story with minimal prep and mechanics. It will be fun.