RPG Crossing
twitter facebook

Notices

Old 02-12-2019, 04:07 PM
⦓ Breathe The Dark ⦔

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 4355
ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair
So they all just flat out ignored Shay?
Old 02-13-2019, 08:45 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 532
Rune Knight Rune Knight Rune Knight Rune Knight Rune Knight Rune Knight
Pretty much. Shay's words didn't quite get to them.
Old 02-20-2019, 09:54 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
I'm sorry guys, but I can't do this anymore, and I don't want it to get to the point where I haven't said or done anything and all of you are wondering whether I'm still alive or not.

I thought I could be DM - at least not one of the ones who just decides they want to leave for whatever reason - but it turns out that I'm not very disciplined at all when it comes to making posts like this. I didn't want to stop because I didn't want to hurt everyone's feelings, because I see all of you as my friends and I didn't want to let you down, but I guess this is just what happens most of the time in PbP.

I'm stepping down as the DM of Legends of the Forgotten Earth. I really hope you can forgive me.
Old 02-20-2019, 10:51 AM
⦓ Breathe The Dark ⦔

Tools
User Statistics
ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair ParzivalFair
Perfectly understandable, my friend! Don't worry about it so much. This was your first shot at a game on here, so try not to let it get you too down. I look forward to playing with you all in the future!

Last edited by ParzivalFair; 02-20-2019 at 10:54 AM.
Old 02-22-2019, 08:22 PM
Simple Storysmith

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 9253
MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac MontageManiac
@Rune: Don't worry man, it was a really ambitious and cool first effort. I won't be surprised if you come back to this world if you want to continue with DMing. PbP is also a pretty different beast as far as DMing goes, so fear not!

I hope we cross paths again on the site and best of luck with your games! Now I gotta find something for Nathaniel to play in....
Old 02-22-2019, 09:17 PM
⦓ Breathe The Dark ⦔

Tools
User Statistics
Right? Somebody's gotta need a gay, overpowered, weeby planeswalker in their game somewhere.
Old 02-22-2019, 09:47 PM
Great Wyrm

Tools
User Statistics
RPXP: 1507
voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie voodoozombie
Don't worry about it! It was an fantastic effort and a lot of fun. Hopefully I'll cross everyone's path again. I enjoyed playing with everyone, DM included!!!!
Old 02-23-2019, 10:03 AM
Very Old Dragon

Tools
User Statistics
Thank you for your understanding, everyone, and I hope you all the best as well.